Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

Elite member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Of course they are. I was saying who is not our enemy. Get it? Is IronSide our enemy, he is an Arab?
    Hahahaha Yea I'm no one's enemy, you can all sleep peacefully lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apsurdistan
    I speak as a Bosnian, we're not Arabs and guess what they don't really like us, we don't have an extremist mentality and most of us are secular, meaning we're just officialy Muslim but a civilized Muslim.
    Relax Apsurdistan, no one dislikes you or your nation.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    We must all stand together and hold hands and sing hippie songs about world peace. No time for Islamophobia to divide us.
    Last edited by Dinarid; 10-06-17 at 07:26.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

Quote Originally Posted by srdceleva View Post
    If you walked in the shoes of the family and friends of the people who died and suffered from Islamic extrmists then you would understand why people are suspicious of Muslims. I knew plenty of people in New York who had friends and family that died in 911. You aren't the victim they are. The vast majority of the worst and most dangerous terrorist attacks in Western countries are by Muslims. You guys have a dangerous and not so small minority of extremists in your communities. If you want to hate or be angry at anyone be angry at the people who are causing the problems namely Islamic extrmists, not regular westerners who just want to live in peace.
    This is without a doubt one of the better things I've read on the internet this past week. This applies so much to people living under Islamic occupation, such as my people, and our occupiers have convinced the whole world that they are always the victims in every single conflict.

Banned Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

@Ironside...Dinarid's comment under yours and also his location description... which btw is somehow totally appropriate while I get infractions for making silly Halloween costume jokes. If I wrote Christian occupied whatever place under my avatar or suggested all Christians are infidels I would get banned from the forum cuz that's what a democratic freedom of speech society does, doesn't it.

Dinarid don't start with crazy nonsense and go take your medication. My dad, uncles, cousins fought for the HVO during the Yugoslav war while my hometown was bombed and militarily occupied by the Serbs who were doing ethnic cleansing of Muslims and Croats. Your silly little propaganda to justify your desire to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks from Herzegovina (which is never gonna happen), might only work on some ignorant people who know nothing.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Dinarid View Post
    This is without a doubt one of the better things I've read on the internet this past week. This applies so much to people living under Islamic occupation, such as my people, and our occupiers have convinced the whole world that they are always the victims in every single conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsurdistan View Post
    @Ironside...Dinarid's comment under yours and also his location description... which btw is somehow totally appropriate while I get infractions for making silly Halloween costume jokes. If I wrote Christian occupied whatever place under my avatar or suggested all Christians are infidels I would get banned from the forum cuz that's what a democratic freedom of speech society does, doesn't it.

Dinarid don't start with crazy nonsense and go take your medication. My dad, uncles, cousins fought for the HVO during the Yugoslav war while my hometown was bombed and militarily occupied by the Serbs who were doing ethnic cleansing of Muslims and Croats. Your silly little propaganda to justify your desire to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks from Herzegovina (which is never gonna happen), might only work on some ignorant people who know nothing.
    All moderators on this site are atheists or agnostics. You will never get any sympathy for your religious rants. Both stay civil.
    Perhaps you should follow teachings of Jesus, and start loving your neighbor! (Why do atheists need to tell you what Jesus wants?)
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

LOL seriously calm down. No one wants to cleanse Bosniaks from Herzegovina. We just want recognize that the Muslims stole it from us. We had our Croatian Republic of Herceg-Bosna before your people took it like a rug from under our feet. Bosnia won't even give us autonomy. I don't care who you fought for, because you do not support our fundamental human rights. Also since when did I say Muslims are infidels? I don't recall. I'm not a religious fanatic so I don't see anyone as "infidels".

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

You're talking about Islamic occupation as if we stole the land from you are you insane? The Ottomans ruled over Bosnia for 400 years or so, when did your Herceg-Bosna exist ever in history? You thought you could do the same as the Serbs did to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks so you can be the majority and have your own territory, and it didn't work out for you, wow you're such a victim poor you. We didn't steal anything Bosniaks were the biggest victims of that shameful war and it's an undeniable fact. It's not hard to convince the world you're a victim when it's the truth. Truth beats all propaganda.

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

Milošević and Tuđman wanted to split up Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia that was the plan all along. But it didn't work out for them cuz Bosnians decided to fight for Bosnia (Bosniak, Croat and Serb Bosnians) and they abandoned that plan with the Dayton agreement. That agreement actually saved them because the Bosnian army started to make territorial gains once they got some weapons and became an organized army. It surrounded Banja Luka Serb Chetniks were preparing to run. Bosniaks were the majority before the war and they're still the majority after the war. No one is cleansing us off our territory of thousands of years, never did never will.

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

@Dinard And what do you mean by you don't have your autonomy? What exactly is so horrible about living under this "Islamic occupation" please elaborate.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

@Dinard And what do you mean by you don't have your autonomy? What exactly is so horrible about living under this "Islamic occupation" please elaborate.
    Serbs have Republika Srpska, which by the way is seeking independence soon (why you would want to force a territory full of people who hate you to remain with you is beyond me but whatever), and we have this goddamn federation, which we don't want. We don't want to remain in your country anyway. If you see Herzegovina as integral Bosniak territory fine, then let the Croatian-inhabited area go. But we don't need to ask you for anything.

Islamic occupation is horrible because you continue building mosques where we are living, and we are forced to remain part of a nation that is becoming increasingly Islamized. In 2008, Muslims attacked an LGBT event in Sarajevo, which previously no one thought was possible. More women are walking around wearing bedsheets, whereas "Muslim" used to be just an ethnic identity.

It really is a shame-I admire Bosniak history, which is that of Tvrtko and fierce resistance against the Turks. Now you proudly call yourselves "Muslims" while speaking of the legacy of Tvrtko who is rolling in his grave.

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

Serbs have Republika Srpska, which by the way is seeking independence soon (why you would want to force a territory full of people who hate you to remain with you is beyond me but whatever), and we have this goddamn federation, which we don't want. We don't want to remain in your country anyway. If you see Herzegovina as integral Bosniak territory fine, then let the Croatian-inhabited area go. But we don't need to ask you for anything.

Islamic occupation is horrible because you continue building mosques where we are living, and we are forced to remain part of a nation that is becoming increasingly Islamized. In 2008, Muslims attacked an LGBT event in Sarajevo, which previously no one thought was possible. More women are walking around wearing bedsheets, whereas "Muslim" used to be just an ethnic identity.

It really is a shame-I admire Bosniak history, which is that of Tvrtko and fierce resistance against the Turks. Now you proudly call yourselves "Muslims" while speaking of the legacy of Tvrtko who is rolling in his grave.
    And now the Arabs are buying up areas around Sarajevo which when I hear the bigotry of Herzegovana like you who the Croats in Croatia don't even like and the Orthodox Christians in Bosnia who call themselves Serbs who Serbians in Serbia don't even like, I am glad in a spiteful way, you deserve it. You were calling us Turks to justify your ethnic cleansing war now we really are gonna be Turks.

Tvrtko gave fierce resistance? According to who?
    Second unheard of that the LGBT parade gets interrupted by homo-phobes? Oh really, isn't that cute how compassionate you seem. How about Russia who won't even let an LGBT parade even happen?
    And I'm also sure bearded Jihadi Bosniaks are just lurking around like angry Yosemite Sams around every bush to pounce on a girl and throw a burka on her.

You don't like it move to Croatia or Serbia. The partitioning of Bosnia and Herzegovina ain't happening. Not unless those who want it want to start another war.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

And now the Arabs are buying up areas around Sarajevo which when I hear the bigotry of Herzegovana like you who the Croats in Croatia don't even like and the Orthodox Christians in Bosnia who call themselves Serbs who Serbians in Serbia don't even like, I am glad in a spiteful way, you deserve it. You were calling us Turks to justify your ethnic cleansing war now we really are gonna be Turks.

Tvrtko gave fierce resistance? According to who?
    Second unheard of that the LGBT parade gets interrupted by homo-phobes? Oh really, isn't that cute how compassionate you seem. How about Russia who won't even let an LGBT parade even happen?
    And I'm also sure bearded Jihadi Bosniaks are just lurking around like angry Yosemite Sams around every bush to pounce on a girl and throw a burka on her.

You don't like it move to Croatia or Serbia. The partitioning of Bosnia and Herzegovina ain't happening. Not unless those who want it want to start another war.
    No, because this is my land. I despise Putin and what he has done to Russia, so that's irrelevant to me. But what's remarkable to me is that you are telling us to get out of our own land. What makes you think it's yours?

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

No, because this is my land. I despise Putin and what he has done to Russia, so that's irrelevant to me. But what's remarkable to me is that you are telling us to get out of our own land. What makes you think it's yours?
    Of course you despise Putin cuz you're a fascist moron. It's so perfect how everything fits and comes full circle. Cuz Putin isn't a xenophobe he makes you sad? It's better if he liked homosexuals than Muslims? Well that figures coming from a Catholic who gets molested by his priests. Or is it also because he's an Orthodox Christian? Your people have such a glorious history of loving your Orthodox Christian neighbors.
    Fascist scum like you clearly don't belong in a country like Bosnia. I don't know what you're doing there. And it's because of rascist dumbasses like your kind that the Balkans will never be a functional prosperous place.

Elite member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

Dinarid and Apsurdistan .. The man who had the Haplogroup I mutation is now turning in his grave ... if he had one

That was a cringy joke .. sorry

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

Of course you despise Putin cuz you're a fascist moron. It's so perfect how everything fits and comes full circle. Cuz Putin isn't a xenophobe he makes you sad? It's better if he liked homosexuals than Muslims? Well that figures coming from a Catholic who gets molested by his priests. Or is it also because he's an Orthodox Christian? Your people have such a glorious history of loving your Orthodox Christian neighbors.
    Fascist scum like you clearly don't belong in a country like Bosnia. I don't know what you're doing there. And it's because of rascist dumbasses like your kind that the Balkans will never be a functional prosperous place.
    Thanks to your name-calling I see your true nature is showing. I can just see you seething from here-keep it up, it's hilarious. I'm also not even Catholic, and I don't belong to any religion. And Putin has many fans among actual neo-nazis, so I reject that. I agree that we don't belong in Bosnia, so I want us to separate. This is my ancestral land, so I won't simply move to Croatia, sorry. You can't have it all to yourself.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

Quote Originally Posted by IronSide View Post
    Dinarid and Apsurdistan .. The man who had the Haplogroup I mutation is now turning in his grave ... if he had one

That was a cringy joke .. sorry
    While I do apologize for some of my comments, which I understand may have been counterproductive, I struggle to see how I'm at fault. I never engaged in name-calling. If I have done any such thing, please point it out to me.

Banned Achievements:

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

Ethnic group
    Bošnjak

You know what on second thought you and your Croat-phile group of people should separate. I don't know why they're bothering with you people. You would only take about 10% of Bosnia's territory too small to be worth listening to your bullcrap or dealing with you.
    So I actually do agree with you, but I don't regret calling you anything or what I've said. Cuz it's all true. Your kind and the Chetnik Serbs is the reason that shameful war happened and I had to leave my hometown and be an immigrant my whole life, and again why the Balkans will never be peaceful and probably more wars will come perhaps even in the near future. I have nothing to apologize to someone who openly can't stand an ethnic group I belong to. And don't pretend like you don't your message is very clear under your avatar and you're not fooling anybody with your two-faced double talk, I'm not stupid I read people very well.

Oh btw. I hear your Herceg-Bosna heroes are about to get some hefty sentences from the Hague tribunal, so good look with all that.
    Last edited by Apsurdistan; 12-06-17 at 23:08.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

You know what on second thought you and your Croat-phile group of people should separate. I don't know why they're bothering with you people. You would only take about 10% of Bosnia's territory too small to be worth listening to your bullcrap or dealing with you.
    So I actually do agree with you, but I don't regret calling you anything or what I've said. Cuz it's all true. Your kind and the Chetnik Serbs is the reason that shameful war happened and I had to leave my hometown and be an immigrant my whole life, and again why the Balkans will never be peaceful and probably more wars will come perhaps even in the near future. I have nothing to apologize to someone who openly can't stand an ethnic group I belong to. And don't pretend like you don't your message is very clear under your avatar and you're not fooling anybody with your two-faced double talk, I'm not stupid I read people very well.

Oh btw. I hear your Herceg-Bosna heroes are about to get some hefty sentences from the Hague tribunal, so good look with all that.
    I'm glad we can come to an agreement LOL. We have no interest in Bosniak-inhabited areas. I will be sad watching Bosnia, as in the land of King Tvrtko, descend into the pits of Islamization.

I guess Naser Orić was just a hero defending his people, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234