Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 93

Thread: Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

  1. #1
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,198


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

    A suicide attack at a concert aimed at teen-agers? I honestly have no words.

    http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...b99a2b78347bd9


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  2. #2
    Regular Member Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-06-12
    Location
    Clinton, Washington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    903

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

    Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh
    Country: USA - Washington



    As much as I grieve for those lost in the blast, I gotta wonder what the Bouncers and Security guards doing that night. The Manchester Arena is an easy target, especially if there is a lot of noise around. :/

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Posts
    283

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

    Ethnic group
    Bošnjak
    Country: Yugoslavia



    deleting a dumb comment.
    Last edited by Apsurdistan; 27-05-17 at 05:10.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Diomedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-04-17
    Posts
    239


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Greece



    I read this in the morning. Horrible events are happening throughout Europe. I fear the "virus" is within.

  5. #5
    Advisor bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,731


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
    I read this in the morning. Horrible events are happening throughout Europe. I fear the "virus" is within.
    it has been identified
    the doctors are quarreling about the treatment while the patients are dying

  6. #6
    Regular Member Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-06-12
    Location
    Clinton, Washington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    903

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

    Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh
    Country: USA - Washington



    According to BBCnews, the casulities went up to 22 passed on, 59 injured. The suspect suicide bomber's name is 22 year old Salman Abedi, he was Manchester born but his family immigrated from Lybia.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40020168

  7. #7
    Regular Member Beelzebub's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-05-17
    Posts
    15

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    N/A
    MtDNA haplogroup
    N/A

    Country: United States



    From all accounts there was little to no security at that concert.
    Ariana Grande better have some good lawyers to defend her in the coming class action lawsuits.

  8. #8
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Terrible news. More effort should be made by US and Europe to finish off IS and hunt them in every corner of Earth and Internet.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Posts
    283

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

    Ethnic group
    Bošnjak
    Country: Yugoslavia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Terrible news. More effort should be made by US and Europe to finish off IS and hunt them in every corner of Earth and Internet.
    Well first of all they created them and they're overthrowing all the "dictators" that keep the extremism under control. The more they meddle in, bomb and destabilize Muslim countries the more "terrorism" it spawns. So you keep on wishing that NATO should just continue bombing and killing more Muslims and that NATO Rambos hunt down every bad guy, thinking the world is like a Hollywood movie. Guess what? You're only gonna keep getting disappointed, it can only get worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.

  10. #10
    Baron
    Join Date
    19-05-12
    Posts
    310


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by Apsurdistan View Post
    Well first of all they created them and they're overthrowing all the "dictators" that keep the extremism under control. The more they meddle in, bomb and destabilize Muslim countries the more "terrorism" it spawns. So you keep on wishing that NATO should just continue bombing and killing more Muslims and that NATO Rambos hunt down every bad guy, thinking the world is like a Hollywood movie. Guess what? You're only gonna keep getting disappointed, it can only get worse. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    So how long do we keep making excuses? If Britain were to withdraw all military from every middle eastern country, do you really think they would be less of a target? This is rich coming from the Bosniak who is a product of a culture that was imposed on a European country against its will. Make no mistake, the Ottoman Empire was an invasion of Europe.

  11. #11
    Advisor bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,731


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1981 View Post
    So how long do we keep making excuses? If Britain were to withdraw all military from every middle eastern country, do you really think they would be less of a target? This is rich coming from the Bosniak who is a product of a culture that was imposed on a European country against its will. Make no mistake, the Ottoman Empire was an invasion of Europe.
    It is not the bombing of the Middle East. It is 'Arab spring', some Arabs and some western leaders who taught that democarcy was possible in that area, removing all the dictators. These people are not ripe for democracy, they are to easy to manipulate, especialy with religious arguments and by demonizing the west and promoting their own superiority.

  12. #12
    Elite member IronSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-16
    Age
    26
    Posts
    883

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

    Country: United Arab Emirates



    It will never end ... unless the Kaaba is destroyed, the madness will not stop.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Posts
    283

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

    Ethnic group
    Bošnjak
    Country: Yugoslavia



    3 members found this post helpful.
    My opinion on resolving this west vs Islam issue is quite simple. To the Muslims who don't want to live in a western style type of society DON'T GO AND LIVE THERE, LEAVE! And to the westerners stop invading their countries, don't bomb them and pretend you're spreading love and civilization while doing it and demonizing them while trying to install puppet regimes and take their resources. And don't arm and fund Jihadists covertly and then hyper spread the fear of Muslim terrorism all over your media which always results in only more police state and paranoia there could be a terrorist everywhere, he might even be hiding in your underpants!
    Meanwhile considering all the demonizing and killing of Muslims ever since that 911, there's barely any terrorist acts happening in the west, there's a higher chance you'll get struck by lightning than be a victim of that terrorism. And when they do happen there's false flag traces smeared all over it. And every time it immediately becomes the most important thing that's happening in the world according to mainstream media. The whole world has to stop cuz allegedly some westerners got killed by dirty terrorist muslims, nevermind when non-westerners get killed that's not even bad news or news at all. The Muslim victims are just worthless scum or "collateral damage".
    You wonder why when these things happen you don't hear too much from the Muslim world condemning and crying about it, do you?... You don't think they can see through your racist, fascist double standards? You think you're fooling them that easy? Well obviously you're not, I don't see any significant outcry from any Muslims anywhere. And it's not because they're terrorists, you can keep telling yourself that to have an easy excuse to justify your government's crimes and your vicarious ignorance. No, they're just not that stupid.

    And that's a dose of reality for you.

    And I'll say one last thing, these unfortunate victims, these people and these kids that got killed in this alleged attack, I feel bad for them as I do for any type of victim of murder no matter what their ethnicity, nationality or religious background may be. To me an innocent victim is still an innocent victim, no more, no less. Whether they're a European victim of some mentally deranged terrorist or they're in some Muslim country and get blown up at a wedding or a hospital from a drone strike.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Posts
    283

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

    Ethnic group
    Bošnjak
    Country: Yugoslavia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1981 View Post
    So how long do we keep making excuses? If Britain were to withdraw all military from every middle eastern country, do you really think they would be less of a target? This is rich coming from the Bosniak who is a product of a culture that was imposed on a European country against its will. Make no mistake, the Ottoman Empire was an invasion of Europe.
    I've been persecuted my whole life because I was born a Muslim. In Yugoslavia I almost got massacred by Chetniks or Ustashe or got blown up by their artillery. Then about a year after I moved to the US 911 happens and I become suspicious to everyone here. If you walked in my shoes you could easily be consumed with hate. Which I'm not cuz I'm too smart for that.
    I should feel bad about what the Ottomans did over 500 years ago? They were an empire conquering territories which was normal in those times. At least they didn't spread all kinds of lies and propaganda to justify it. And they weren't forcing everyone to convert to Islam obviously, in the Balkans most of the population remained Christian.

  15. #15
    Advisor bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,731


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Apsurdistan View Post
    My opinion on resolving this west vs Islam issue is quite simple. To the Muslims who don't want to live in a western style type of society DON'T GO AND LIVE THERE, LEAVE! And to the westerners stop invading their countries, don't bomb them and pretend you're spreading love and civilization while doing it and demonizing them while trying to install puppet regimes and take their resources. And don't arm and fund Jihadists covertly and then hyper spread the fear of Muslim terrorism all over your media which always results in only more police state and paranoia there could be a terrorist everywhere, he might even be hiding in your underpants!
    Meanwhile considering all the demonizing and killing of Muslims ever since that 911, there's barely any terrorist acts happening in the west, there's a higher chance you'll get struck by lightning than be a victim of that terrorism. And when they do happen there's false flag traces smeared all over it. And every time it immediately becomes the most important thing that's happening in the world according to mainstream media. The whole world has to stop cuz allegedly some westerners got killed by dirty terrorist muslims, nevermind when non-westerners get killed that's not even bad news or news at all. The Muslim victims are just worthless scum or "collateral damage".
    You wonder why when these things happen you don't hear too much from the Muslim world condemning and crying about it, do you?... You don't think they can see through your racist, fascist double standards? You think you're fooling them that easy? Well obviously you're not, I don't see any significant outcry from any Muslims anywhere. And it's not because they're terrorists, you can keep telling yourself that to have an easy excuse to justify your government's crimes and your vicarious ignorance. No, they're just not that stupid.

    And that's a dose of reality for you.

    And I'll say one last thing, these unfortunate victims, these people and these kids that got killed in this alleged attack, I feel bad for them as I do for any type of victim of murder no matter what their ethnicity, nationality or religious background may be. To me an innocent victim is still an innocent victim, no more, no less. Whether they're a European victim of some mentally deranged terrorist or they're in some Muslim country and get blown up at a wedding or a hospital from a drone strike.
    I agree there are little western victims of Muslim terrorism, but worldwide there are more than 30.000 a year. This madness has to be stopped.
    And don't tell me the west has a monopoly in double standards and hipocrisy, it's everywhere in the world, and certainly not less in the Muslim world.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Posts
    283

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-Z63
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H5c

    Ethnic group
    Bošnjak
    Country: Yugoslavia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    I agree there are little western victims of Muslim terrorism, but worldwide there are more than 30.000 a year. This madness has to be stopped.
    And don't tell me the west has a monopoly in double standards and hipocrisy, it's everywhere in the world, and certainly not less in the Muslim world.
    30,000 year of what kind of victims? What are you talking about? If you mean the wars going on the middle east, again ask your Western Intelligence agencies what they know about that and the military industrial complex. Again, this "terrorism" is not its own creation, if they wanted it to stop they could stop it tomorrow.
    The west doesn't have a monopoly? Have you heard of the Dollar currency and how important how much power it has in this world, have you thought about that at all? I don't see any other society in the world invading countries militarily based on ridiculous lies and claiming that they're doing a good thing for those people they're trying to invade, destroy and exploit. NO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD IS SHOWING THAT LEVEL OF ARROGANCE AND HYPOCRISY. In fact I don't think any empire in history has ever been that schizophrenic. You literally have to be insane to believe in the propaganda. But I guess we live in pretty crazy times, anything is possible nowadays.

    Don't provoke me with stupid comments anymore, that's it I'm done with this stupid thread.

  17. #17
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    It is not the bombing of the Middle East. It is 'Arab spring', some Arabs and some western leaders who taught that democarcy was possible in that area, removing all the dictators. These people are not ripe for democracy, they are to easy to manipulate, especialy with religious arguments and by demonizing the west and promoting their own superiority.
    Remind us again how long it took Europe to become democratic, and not fully yet. And how many millions Europeans died in the process?

  18. #18
    MarkoZ
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by IronSide View Post
    It will never end ... unless the Kaaba is destroyed, the madness will not stop.
    Isn't that what various Wahhabi groups and more recently IS actually wanted to do?

  19. #19
    Regular Member Diomedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-04-17
    Posts
    239


    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Greece



    Deus L V ...

  20. #20
    Elite member IronSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-16
    Age
    26
    Posts
    883

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

    Country: United Arab Emirates



    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoZ View Post
    Isn't that what various Wahhabi groups and more recently IS actually wanted to do?
    WHAT ??? NO, they would never do that to the house of Allah, what you are probably referring to is an incident that happened a long time ago (like 30 or 40 years) in which they seized the mosque, thinkin they are liberating it from the infidel Saudi government, but they would never destroy it. That would be like Christians attempting to destroy the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.


    I just imagined if the thing was destroyed people would realize that there is no god protecting it, then maybe a mass apostasy event would strike the middle east, sure religious authorities will attempt to explain the incident but doubt in god will definitely capture many souls. I'm feeling guilt while writing this, please god forgive me, I was very religious so imagining the scenario feels very treacherous.


    It could happen in two ways, natural events like earthquakes, or by human agency, the circumstances that would lead to that are still unclear to my sinful imagination, but both will result in casualties.


    Ahh, the guilt, I feel like falling into an endless pit ...

  21. #21
    Advisor bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,731


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Apsurdistan View Post
    30,000 year of what kind of victims? What are you talking about? If you mean the wars going on the middle east, again ask your Western Intelligence agencies what they know about that and the military industrial complex. Again, this "terrorism" is not its own creation, if they wanted it to stop they could stop it tomorrow.
    The west doesn't have a monopoly? Have you heard of the Dollar currency and how important how much power it has in this world, have you thought about that at all? I don't see any other society in the world invading countries militarily based on ridiculous lies and claiming that they're doing a good thing for those people they're trying to invade, destroy and exploit. NO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD IS SHOWING THAT LEVEL OF ARROGANCE AND HYPOCRISY. In fact I don't think any empire in history has ever been that schizophrenic. You literally have to be insane to believe in the propaganda. But I guess we live in pretty crazy times, anything is possible nowadays.

    Don't provoke me with stupid comments anymore, that's it I'm done with this stupid thread.
    so, a comment you don't like is a provocation?

    well, yes, we're done

  22. #22
    MarkoZ
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by IronSide View Post
    WHAT ??? NO, they would never do that to the house of Allah, what you are probably referring to is an incident that happened a long time ago (like 30 or 40 years) in which they seized the mosque, thinkin they are liberating it from the infidel Saudi government, but they would never destroy it. That would be like Christians attempting to destroy the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.


    I just imagined if the thing was destroyed people would realize that there is no god protecting it, then maybe a mass apostasy event would strike the middle east, sure religious authorities will attempt to explain the incident but doubt in god will definitely capture many souls. I'm feeling guilt while writing this, please god forgive me, I was very religious so imagining the scenario feels very treacherous.


    It could happen in two ways, natural events like earthquakes, or by human agency, the circumstances that would lead to that are still unclear to my sinful imagination, but both will result in casualties.


    Ahh, the guilt, I feel like falling into an endless pit ...
    Really, is this fake news then?

    http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/india...a-saudi-arabia

    There have been similar iconoclastic currents within Christianity.

  23. #23
    Elite member IronSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-16
    Age
    26
    Posts
    883

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

    Country: United Arab Emirates



    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoZ View Post
    Really, is this fake news then?

    http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/india...a-saudi-arabia

    There have been similar iconoclastic currents within Christianity.
    The bombings did occur, it was a sad day, normal Muslims are not Muslims to them but hypocrite infidels and traitors and should be fought and killed but their goal wasn't to destroy the holy mosques, it can't be, so yeah the article is partially fake news.

    Their ultimate goal is to conquer Mecca and Medina to prove their legitimacy and establish a caliphate, extinguish Israel, conquer every land that was previously in Muslim hands, and eventually rule the whole world, tax non-muslims until they accept Islam, and after that wait for the coming of Christ to fight the Anti-Christ and Gog and Magog and the Sun rising from the west and we don't want to follow Alice down the rabbit hole :)

    They're crazy.

    There is a hadith from Muhammad that foretells the destruction of the Kaaba by an Abyssinian man, why Abyssinia ? I don't know.
    http://www.discoveringislam.org/destruction_of_kaba.htm

    It was destroyed before but no one left the faith
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad

  24. #24
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,198


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    If I have to hear one more idiot celebrity tell me that the solution is "love each other" I may be tempted to throw something at the TV. These fools don't seem to understand that to work, it has to come from both sides. Do they think the Holocaust would have ended if the Jews had greeted the Nazis with LOVE?

    When someone says they want to annihilate you, or at the very least conquer you, enslave you or make you second class citizens in your own countries, rape your daughters, I have some advice for you: believe them. The Jews didn't, and look what it cost sides.Look at what's been happening in the Middle East, for goodness sakes. Teen age boys are beheaded or crucified for not converting to Islam. NO geopolitical grievance excuses that. PERIOD.

  25. #25
    Elite member IronSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-16
    Age
    26
    Posts
    883

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

    Country: United Arab Emirates



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    If I have to hear one more idiot celebrity tell me that the solution is "love each other" I may be tempted to throw something at the TV. These fools don't seem to understand that to work, it has to come from both sides. Do they think the Holocaust would have ended if the Jews had greeted the Nazis with LOVE?

    When someone says they want to annihilate you, or at the very least conquer you, enslave you or make you second class citizens in your own countries, rape your daughters, I have some advice for you: believe them. The Jews didn't, and look what it cost sides.Look at what's been happening in the Middle East, for goodness sakes. Teen age boys are beheaded or crucified for not converting to Islam. NO geopolitical grievance excuses that. PERIOD.
    Of course they're not saying we should love the terrorists, these ****ers can go to hell if it exists, but their intent was not to discriminate against normal muslims in Europe because of terrorist acts, we should not generalise they are different people, you might be saying that salman abedi the one who committed the terror acts looked like a normal muslim, so how would we know who is a peaceful human being and who is a terrorist ?

    One way is to specifically put muslims under strict surveillance, all their communication needs to be recorded and available to officials. They should not be allowed to have any secret or encrypted communication. People living in only muslim areas need to be either relocated or under strict police surveillance. But, doesn't that infringe the rights of innocent muslims ? someone might argue it almost serves as a badge of shame, a marker of identification.

    Look, crimes are terrible, but I'm wondering, if the murderer was a non-muslim native british man, suppose some murderous psychopath, would the incident have been reported and magnified in this fashion ? it could have, but it usually isn't, because that's a normal crime, not something exciting with the narrative of a barbarous foreign culture that should be exterminated ,expelled, and invaded.

    My personal solution if I were a politician : If crimes and terror acts and casualties from the muslim population do indeed exceed their proportion to other social groups, then that's a problem, and so we should implement the surveillance solution above. How the government communicates that with the muslim community and how it is reported in the media will decide if it is going to be a badge of shame or a badge of honor, yes it could be done, if the narrative was designed that this is a way for the muslim community to regain the trust of their fellow citizens, that we appreciate their sacrifices, that they are offering a great service to their country, and they are helping in the fight against terrorism and so on, it will work, hopefully I'm not a naive politician.

    Terrorism is not only in Europe, syrians, iraqis, kurds and others, suffer daily against Isis, thousands die daily, never get reported, many choose to flee and live than to be ruled by Isis, some choose Europe, most of them will probably never get assimilated, I say they don't need to assimilate, they are not Europeans, they will go back to their country if they could, but that doesn't mean they should not get help, we are all the children of a single womb, a single mother that lived 99–148 thousand years ago. It is especially in these troubled times that we should remember our common humanity, and not give to hate, no matter what.

    I hope you now know why I want the Kaaba destroyed, if that black cube just didn't exist, the whole world would be better, especially the middle east, it's also for the sake of muslims themselves, believe me they would better off without the need to perform fast yoga five times a day, it will liberate their minds, and who knows, maybe the descendants of these old civilisations will start to lead again in science and arts, the global human condition would improve tremendously.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •