Tool for K36: your similarities rates on maps

k36dad.jpg

My dad. Brother, Mother, and Mother's mother all have similar heat zones but my dad had the highest number. Brother was 89 England and Grandmother was 85 Scotland.

Hungary-Croatia-Slovenia is Apsurdistan territory for now and I predict no one's getting higher scores there any time soon.

94! New high score!

Me:

hm.jpg

My Father:

rk.jpg

Bro that thing is hideous [emoji23]

Btw, your results look way more west Slavic than many balkan people, I thought that by looking at ur other results

I don't know how much Bosnian,Serb, Croat gene data you know about. But I doubt mine is too exceptional.

My Father's Map
>85% red
>80% blue
>75% green
>70% yellow
>60% gray

I don't know how much Bosnian,Serb, Croat gene data you know about. But I doubt mine is too exceptional.
It's not too exceptional just a bit northern shifted compared to some balkan people I've seen from other forums. Your results look more like a croats or slovenians to me

I don't understand how I score so high in the British Isles when more of my ancestry is Dutch and German. And you're mostly British with lower scores than I have?

My family all has a score in either Belgium or the Netherlands equal to our English/Welsh score. The people are very similar. Nobody in our family history on paper has come from those mainland areas so it's all British for us. The Dutch and German you have probably closely match the same people that populated Britain.

Notably, this calculator, makes East Germans more related to Polish or even Ukrainian and Slavic in general than related to West Germans.

Notably, this calculator, makes East Germans more related to Polish or even Ukrainian and Slavic in general than related to West Germans.
Maybe that's the case though?

Maybe that's the case though?
Maybe. If it is true, it would mean that East Germans are mostly germanized Slavs. I wonder how East Germans plot on PCA chart?

This supports the opinion of some.. that Berlin is renamed from Brljin and Brandenburg from Branibor, Dresden from Drijezdan, Leipzig from Lipsko, etc.
The Lusatian Sorbs or Luzicki Srbi as Serbs call it are high frequency R1a people and in east Germany it's not even close to 50% which doesn't hint they're all just Germanized Slavs.

Here is mine, for what it's worth.

K36-map.png

My ancestry is principally a mix of Celtic and Germanic and the red zone is the convergence between the two groups (Brittany has high Celtic DNA while Normandy to Luxembourg is more Germanic, but with Gaulish/Belgic).

And here is another Belgian with a much broader range over Northwest Europe in the 80%, and with a peak at 91-92 in West and South Germany. He still gets scores in the 70% in Central Europe and 60% in Eastern and most of Southern Europe.

K36-map-2.png

Thanks for posting, Maciamo.

Your Basque sets a record at 47, the next highest is 40 and many are in the 20's. I suppose you are just about the closest person to that zone that has posted though.

Where's the resident Iberians?

Also I noticed a lack of actual British folks on this site. The one I did see was banned :p

Thanks for posting, Maciamo.

Your Basque sets a record at 47, the next highest is 40 and many are in the 20's. I suppose you are just about the closest person to that zone that has posted though.

Where's the resident Iberians?

Also I noticed a lack of actual British folks on this site. The one I did see was banned :p

I got 45 for Basque and peaked at 94 for the Brittany/Normandy population.

>=85; >= 80; >=75; >=70; >= 60; >=50. Roughly.

Last edited:
My highest peak score here is very close to my predicted place of origin of Normandy on the other k36 program. Both algorithms seem to corroborate each other.

Me:
fjB2.png

This thread has been viewed 78051 times.

Back