Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,851 to 1,862 of 1862

Thread: J2b2-L283 (proto-illyrian)

  1. #1851
    Regular Member Wanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-04-18
    Age
    30
    Posts
    350

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

    Ethnic group
    Ancient
    Country: Algeria



    Quote Originally Posted by mount123 View Post
    The paper hasn't been published yet. But when it is or prior to its publication the sample files are uploaded I'm sure Trojet or anyone else knowledgable in YDNA analysis will let us know.

    Will be interesting to know, am rooting for >Y21045+ (I know very altruistic haha), >Y27522+ or >Z8421+. Yes, cool but also not too surprising considering EBA Cetina type ceramics have been found in the Peloponnese.

    Some good insights on Early Bronze Age Cetina culture:

    https://www.academia.edu/36936788/Th...h_perspectives

    https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/fakultae...etina-project/

    https://www.academia.edu/42625481/Sp...tic_prehistory (Cetina from page 124)


    Map posted on the other forum:

    Interesting is the presence also in the Ionian Islands, thinking of the modern Kefallonian J2b-L283>Z1297>Y23094>YP26 and generally "supposed" basal Y23094 and the Southern Italians (Calabria, Sicilians about whom Hunter talked in his recent video) that will be added on the Yfull tree. The pattern is really clear by now: it always and ultimately goes back to EBA Cetina.
    Its said that the dorians invaded the pellopenese and established themselves so does this mean dorians had some adriatic ancestors? Not all of em but some that had J-L283? Maybe they were mix of different tribes including cetina. Or maybe the Y haplo make up was different for early dorians?
    Its said they migrated from north western I believe but not sure.
    Or would these be pelasgian peoples before dorians?

  2. #1852
    Regular Member Wanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-04-18
    Age
    30
    Posts
    350

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

    Ethnic group
    Ancient
    Country: Algeria



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Ah nevermind. These are before the dorian invasian. Says online the dorian invasian was 1100BC.

  3. #1853
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    395

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Its said that the dorians invaded the pellopenese and established themselves so does this mean dorians had some adriatic ancestors? Not all of em but some that had J-L283? Maybe they were mix of different tribes including cetina. Or maybe the Y haplo make up was different for early dorians?
    Its said they migrated from north western I believe but not sure.
    Or would these be pelasgian peoples before dorians?
    Dorians and sea peoples invaded mycenaean greece after 1200bc and were probably v13, these samples are dated to 1600bc. These j2b l283 are proper fully fledged mycenaeans and may explain the indo european input as r1b so far is lacking in ancient greece

  4. #1854
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,384

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - Y79536
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North East Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Its said that the dorians invaded the pellopenese and established themselves so does this mean dorians had some adriatic ancestors? Not all of em but some that had J-L283? Maybe they were mix of different tribes including cetina. Or maybe the Y haplo make up was different for early dorians?
    Its said they migrated from north western I believe but not sure.
    Or would these be pelasgian peoples before dorians?
    a few decades ago the story was .......

    Since Dorians, conquered the mycenaen islands ( crete , rhodes, etc, etc ) and anatolian cities as well, they had to have lived on the coast to have a fleet...............the logical scenario is that they came from modern Montenegro and northern Albania.

    How else did the conquer all these islands
    Fathers mtdna ...... T2b17
    Grandfather paternal mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ...... K1a4p
    Mothers line ..... R1b-S8172
    Grandmother paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ..... R1a-PF6155

    "Fear profits man, nothing"

  5. #1855
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,384

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - Y79536
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North East Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okoi View Post
    These are some of your posts:








    From some of your posts in this thread: eupedia.com/forum/threads/42499-Ancient-balkan-states-Y-DNA?p=646487&viewfull=1#post646487


    So according to this dude J2b2-L283 has nothing to do with Albanians despite it is found the highest in Albanians together with R1b-Z2103 which have been found together or in same sites across the Balkans and in Iron Age Albania, in Maros, Vucedol we have R1b-Z2103, believed to be a proto-Illyrian culture, Cetina where a bunch of J2b2-L283 was post-Vucedol culture.

    Same maggot that claimed Cetina culture wasn't proto-Illyrian. Now claims all Illyrians were J2b2-L283 based on few samples from 1-2 tribes across the Adriatic yet Macedonia and Albania which was inhabited by Illyrians lots of R1b.. Nothing links E-V13 to some proto-Albanians. It's not even an IE marker. I am thinking this dude is either some minority Shqipfoles such as Serb, Bulgarian or something with an Albanian Y-DNA or just some confused moron.

    We all know who you are and your agenda you little maggot. Every Albanian here except for these two little sissy boys of yours know you are trash. Keep coming here and pretend like you know every subject and accuse everyone of spreading pseudo scientific trash which is exactly what you do.
    the only albanians who have "illyrian" via J-L283 are the ones that migrated south from the northern-balkans ( croatia or slovenia )

  6. #1856
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,384

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - Y79536
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North East Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okoi View Post
    Some more of your posts in that same thread:





    I am pretty sure this guy is not Albanian or even a real Albanian. Want me to believe some dude like you is Albanian and is being objective on genetic and historical matters. Just look at his posts in that thread. No arguments whatsoever , just calling people slurs and claiming they are spreading pseudo scientific garbage.


    Keep playing internet warrior but even internet warriors have their end of days. Don't you worry about that. Now that we found two of the most common Albanian Y-DNA in Albania I wonder what this little maggot says now + tribal name en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanoi
    he seems to be a pure Albanian from Kosovo.......

  7. #1857
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,384

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - Y79536
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North East Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    he seems to be a pure Albanian from Kosovo.......
    oops...meant he was a Kosovian and not an Albanian

  8. #1858
    Regular Member mount123's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-12-21
    Posts
    690

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b-L283>Y52453
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

    Country: Kosovo



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    oops...meant he was a Kosovian and not an Albanian
    The user "Okoi" is a puppet account of an already multiple times banned user. It would be great leaving out discussions about my or the personal background of other people out of this thread as it is hindering to the information flow related to the thread's topic. Also, it is not really a respectful manner IMO. Neither am I really able to understand why there was the need for you to feed a "conversation" with this individual by posting another three posts addressed at him.

    But just a clarification: Kosovan(r) means someone that is of Kosovan nationality and meant as a regional Albanian demonym (alb. Kosovar) just as one would call an Albanian from Mirdita alb. Mirditor or within Kosovo for example someone from Peja alb. Pejan.

    Anyways let's respect the thread's topic and focus on the interesting and exciting news about it!

    Edit: if the Moderators go through this thread and ban "Okoi" which is yet another puppet account of that already banned user it would be great also deleting my or other users' posts addressed at him, this post included. Thanks in advance.

  9. #1859
    Regular Member mount123's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-12-21
    Posts
    690

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b-L283>Y52453
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

    Country: Kosovo



    Quote Originally Posted by mount123 View Post
    The paper hasn't been published yet. But when it is or prior to its publication the sample files are uploaded I'm sure Trojet or anyone else knowledgable in YDNA analysis will let us know.

    Will be interesting to know, am rooting for >Y21045+ (I know very altruistic haha), >Y27522+ or >Z8421+. Yes, cool but also not too surprising considering EBA Cetina type ceramics have been found in the Peloponnese.

    Some good insights on Early Bronze Age Cetina culture:

    https://www.academia.edu/36936788/Th...h_perspectives

    https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/fakultae...etina-project/

    https://www.academia.edu/42625481/Sp...tic_prehistory (Cetina from page 124)


    Map posted on the other forum:

    Interesting is the presence also in the Ionian Islands, thinking of the modern Kefallonian J2b-L283>Z1297>Y23094>YP26 and generally "supposed" basal Y23094 and the Southern Italians (Calabria, Sicilians about whom Hunter talked in his recent video) that will be added on the Yfull tree. The pattern is really clear by now: it always and ultimately goes back to EBA Cetina.
    Catanzaro, Calabria
    Reggio Calabria, Calabria
    Catania, Sicily
    Milicia, Sicily

  10. #1860
    Regular Member Wanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-04-18
    Age
    30
    Posts
    350

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283 (z627)

    Ethnic group
    Ancient
    Country: Algeria



    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelasgus_of_Argos

    These J-L283 would be pelasgians

    In The Suppliants
    Edit
    In Aeschylus' play The Suppliants[4][5] the Danaïdes fleeing from Egypt seek asylum from King Pelasgus of Argos, who rules a broad territory bordered by the territory of the Paeonians to the north, the Strymon (river) to the east, and Dodona, the slopes of the Pindus mountains, and the sea to the west;[6], that is, a territory including or north of the Thessalian Pelasgiotis. The southern boundary is not mentioned; however, Apis is said to have come to Argos from Naupactus "on the farther shore," (on the north coast of the Gulf of Corinth) [7] implying that Pelasgus' kingdom includes all of Greece from the north of Thessaly west of the Strymon to the shores of Peloponnesian Argos where the Danaïdes landed. He claims to rule the Pelasgians and to be the "child of Palaichthon ('ancient earth') whom the earth brought forth."

    The Danaïdes call the country the "Apian hills" and claim that it understands the karbana audan,[8][9] which many translate as "barbarian speech" but Karba (where live the Karbanoi) is in fact a non-Greek word. They claim to descend from ancestors in ancient Argos even though they are of a "dark race" (melanthes... genos).[10] Pelasgus admits that the land was once called Apia but compares them to the women of Libya and Egypt[11] and wants to know how they can be from Argos on which they cite descent from Io.

    In a lost play by Aeschylus, Danaan Women, he defines the original homeland of the Pelasgians as the region around Mycenae.[12]

    Pelasgians were the original Mycenean greeks. Not e1b greeks it seems.
    Cetina J-L283 would be one of the Ancestors the real original greeks in the time of persues ( he was egyptian though also)
    Pelasgians stretched all the way to Paeonians plains which would definitely include J-L283 at that time. And they also existed at the time acleus, son of amphytron and alcmene (also of egyptian decent) who took the name after The original Egyptian heracles. He existed around 1300 BC and these samples are older than that.

    Maybe e1b came from ancient egypt thats why they show up more later.

  11. #1861
    Regular Member mount123's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-12-21
    Posts
    690

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b-L283>Y52453
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

    Country: Kosovo



    The J2b-L283 samples in Mygdalia are the result of EBA Cetina migrations into Greece. Pelasgians or Aegean Neolithics nor Paeonians have anything to do with EBA Cetina or J2b-L283 at all. You should read the sources amigo.

  12. #1862
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,384

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - Y79536
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North East Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelasgus_of_Argos

    These J-L283 would be pelasgians

    In The Suppliants
    Edit
    In Aeschylus' play The Suppliants[4][5] the Danaïdes fleeing from Egypt seek asylum from King Pelasgus of Argos, who rules a broad territory bordered by the territory of the Paeonians to the north, the Strymon (river) to the east, and Dodona, the slopes of the Pindus mountains, and the sea to the west;[6], that is, a territory including or north of the Thessalian Pelasgiotis. The southern boundary is not mentioned; however, Apis is said to have come to Argos from Naupactus "on the farther shore," (on the north coast of the Gulf of Corinth) [7] implying that Pelasgus' kingdom includes all of Greece from the north of Thessaly west of the Strymon to the shores of Peloponnesian Argos where the Danaïdes landed. He claims to rule the Pelasgians and to be the "child of Palaichthon ('ancient earth') whom the earth brought forth."

    The Danaïdes call the country the "Apian hills" and claim that it understands the karbana audan,[8][9] which many translate as "barbarian speech" but Karba (where live the Karbanoi) is in fact a non-Greek word. They claim to descend from ancestors in ancient Argos even though they are of a "dark race" (melanthes... genos).[10] Pelasgus admits that the land was once called Apia but compares them to the women of Libya and Egypt[11] and wants to know how they can be from Argos on which they cite descent from Io.

    In a lost play by Aeschylus, Danaan Women, he defines the original homeland of the Pelasgians as the region around Mycenae.[12]

    Pelasgians were the original Mycenean greeks. Not e1b greeks it seems.
    Cetina J-L283 would be one of the Ancestors the real original greeks in the time of persues ( he was egyptian though also)
    Pelasgians stretched all the way to Paeonians plains which would definitely include J-L283 at that time. And they also existed at the time acleus, son of amphytron and alcmene (also of egyptian decent) who took the name after The original Egyptian heracles. He existed around 1300 BC and these samples are older than that.

    Maybe e1b came from ancient egypt thats why they show up more later.

    The only island which was part owned by Argos

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palagru%C5%BEa


    Spartans did control Taranto on the Italian heel for a long time ......constantly at war against their neighbours the messapics

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •