Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Citizen of the world
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b Z2109
mtDNA haplogroup
H1c
This is a little fun. You will be suggested a country to live in according to your likings and dislikings.

https://www.arealme.com/country/en/

A shocker answer for me: South Korea, lol.

19.png

It is unbelievable answer: You should live in Spain!

20.png

I love live in Spain, I thought to buy a real estate.

Strange and surprising answer: Chile !! LoL

How the heck did this happen?
en

HA! Canada

It would actually be fine, but it's just too damn cold.

Cyprus
Hmm ok. Kinda small and surrounded by the ocean, not too sure about that.

This calculator is really random and pretty pointless.

I redid the test, changing few answers for others related or which I didn't mind. An I got Japan, lol. I was hoping to end up somewhere by mediteranean sea. The food, the climate, history and friendly open people. Now I have to go to South Korea to check the place out, maybe they are right... ;)

I got Cyprus as well, it's definately a place I would like to visit.

The first option was Thailand.
The second option was Japan.
The third option was the Philippines.

Ironically, I happen to quite like East & Southeast Asia. It is a region that has held my interest since I was a kid. I've been to all three countries a few times having been invited to visit by close friends and/or colleagues who are locals. I mean I am sure, years ago, a Philippines lady was going to adopt me she took such a "shine" to me at work.

I found it interesting, despite being of predominant western ancestry, I actually had to change my personality [my likes/dislikes] to get western countries. I don't know is changing all the answers, and for France sex too to see if that did anything, considered "small" changes?

The first option was Denmark.
The second option was Belgium.
The third option was France.

i too got Cyprus. Let's all venture there together, Azzurro+Apsurdistan

I got Cyprus as well, it's definately a place I would like to visit.

To visit sure. But to live meh. Actually there's no perfect place to live in, in my opinion. No matter where you're at you're always thinking of another place, the grass might be greener on the other side. Plus I get bored with things rather easily.

To visit sure. But to live meh. Actually there's no perfect place to live in, in my opinion. No matter where you're at you're always thinking of another place, the grass might be greener on the other side. Plus I get bored with things rather easily.

Well, when you get bored, we can always relocate to the Netherlands aka my kind of place.

Well, when you get bored, we can always relocate to the Netherlands aka my kind of place.

Another place I would definitely visit. I wanna explore those window display brothels.

And I said:
God (of digital technology) don't take me far from the Aegean... please.
and
Bingo! Turkey for me...and I am so happy.
I dance from happiness like strobilize- swirling Derwish... That's my Kismet and I enjoy it.
I realy apreciate Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkhī - جلال*الدین محمد بلخى

roumi.jpg

from here (only in greek -you bloody sauvages! -lol)

I would like also a large baking pan of Baklava from Gaziantep, -with wallnuts please !!!

@Le brok you wish it ... you take it. (advanced techs etc.) That's your karma. -lol. ;)

Another place I would definitely visit. I wanna explore those window display brothels.

Well hope for you not to find someone of your close family there.
If i remember well I saw a picture of you and you are good looking... explore yourself.

An ugly one. (me)

Well hope for you not to find someone of your close family there.
If i remember well I saw a picture of you and you are good looking... explore yourself.

An ugly one. (me)

A very confusing and homo-erotically charged comment.

yikNP3T5hAwFhVO3JVxS-dK9o3CVnCVYhpr_h7PS1-Nz9OAtIbSkdb8SyjlgaDQu7ToA4g=s100

I like the avatar you got...

goat.jpg

Anyway, dont be afraid, I am a man with experiance...

1963avi0194.jpg

For the greek customs nothing of the above consist an insult, but here is an international forum. Of course I will accept any moderation since I am guest here, but before (erase the middle picture if not all the post), let me clear to you what was my point.
I meant that since you are a good looking man; boy; - what the is the reason for you to spent your money to the houses...

That's all... relax now.

i too got Cyprus. Let's all venture there together, Azzurro+Apsurdistan

Sure lets all book a flight, Cyprus has many interesting sites and some of the top beaches and beautiful women :)

Yeah that's very true, even after some time getting homesick is common also.

I took the darn test a number of times trying to get it to the Med., without actually lying!

I think one of the problems is the questions on temperature. If my air conditioning broke, of course I would get it fixed. Why would I depend on open windows for the whole summer? I've lived in the U.S. for far too long not to like my air-conditioning. I actually can't imagine an American choosing otherwise.

I also do like a change of seasons. Does whoever created the test not know that even in a place like Liguria, for example, it's not hot all year long? As for islands, they make me a bit claustrophobic, unless it's a huge island like Sicily or Cyprus or Crete.

Oh well, it does show that if you want to manipulate a test you can.

The Game of Thrones test is also interesting. I'm happy to report I'm House Stark. :)

This thread has been viewed 32853 times.

Back