On the future of Europe and European Boarders

@ Laberia

I like your signature,

what are you? Greek Epirotis, or Celtic Illyrian?

Maybe I have a bit of my Roman ancestors in me. I suggest taking all the hot under the collar, border, ethnicity obsessed Balkanites and setting aside a good chunk of land for them. Then let them fight it out. It would be like a modern version of Gladiator games, only no one gets out, not even the victors. Maybe that way the rest of the people of the Balkans can try to get on with their lives.

For the Asperger types, it's obviously not a serious suggestion.

Upon reading the news regarding the referendum of independence in Catalonia--which, as it seems, will not be acknowledged by Spain,--I was wondering if there will be other parts of Europe that might ask for something similar. Our society nowadays in not that oppressive as it used to be and, frankly speaking, not all boarders are drawn as they should have been. Ergo, I was wondering whether European boarders will be the same in the future.

In the first instance for Europe (EU) are more important external borders. This does mean that should be paranoid and completely prohibit foreign migration but process must be under control and border troops are necessary.

Maybe I have a bit of my Roman ancestors in me. I suggest taking all the hot under the collar, border, ethnicity obsessed Balkanites and setting aside a good chunk of land for them. Then let them fight it out. It would be like a modern version of Gladiator games, only no one gets out, not even the victors. Maybe that way the rest of the people of the Balkans can try to get on with their lives.

For the Asperger types, it's obviously not a serious suggestion.

hahahaha :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

if you do not bring new religion and build Scythopolis,
you can exterminate Greeks and especially the Makedonians

What is the meaning of this you tube video, and what relevance does it have to the topic?

nothing,
he has no answer for his signature so he had to post something,

nothing,
he has no answer for his signature so he had to post something,

I don't answer to your question because is of topic and also is a provocative question. Your intention is to start again a new flame war. Unfortunately only our moderator with the spear don't understand this. But when you cross the red line, then i am forced to intervene.
Usually i avoid to engage an discussion with you, because first there is nothing that can be discussed with you and second, since your posts are totally inaccurate i prefer to avoid calling an old man like you a liar. Consider this as a sign of respect for your age and not for your contribution in this forum.

I don't answer to your question because is of topic and also is a provocative question. Your intention is to start again a new flame war. Unfortunately only our moderator with the spear don't understand this. But when you cross the red line, then i am forced to intervene.
Usually i avoid to engage an discussion with you, because first there is nothing that can be discussed with you and second, since your posts are totally inaccurate i prefer to avoid calling an old man like you a liar. Consider this as a sign of respect for your age and not for your contribution in this forum.

I really do wonder,
Who your ancestors are?
Greek Apeirotan? or Celto-Illyrians?

Yetos, cut it out. Stop needling him.

Laberia, you're a fine one to talk about going off-topic. Either explain how that video is relevant, or I'll have to assume that it was some attempt at ********.

One more peep out of either of you and you'll both get infractions.

Take it to the Balkan Disagreements thread so you don't bother other people.

maybe i have a bit of my roman ancestors in me. I suggest taking all the hot under the collar, border, ethnicity obsessed balkanites and setting aside a good chunk of land for them. Then let them fight it out. It would be like a modern version of gladiator games, only no one gets out, not even the victors. Maybe that way the rest of the people of the balkans can try to get on with their lives.

For the asperger types, it's obviously not a serious suggestion.

balkan thunderdome

Catalania
Bosnian Serbs
Donbass

After Brexit
Unification of Ireland
Scotland

Is there any movement in Kosovo about unification with Albania?

Catalania
Bosnian Serbs
Donbass

After Brexit
Unification of Ireland
Scotland

Is there any movement in Kosovo about unification with Albania?

Yes but it is slow. Balkan politics are very complicated.
But imo, right now it seems like they are slowly preparing Fyrom for partitioning between Albania and bulgaria.
In the beginning there may be some cold air or some verbal wars between the Fyrom bulgars and bulgaria bulgars, but at that time the Fyrom rulling class will be so weakened, that the bulgarian government and media will be able to make a takeover on the eastern part of fyrom relatively peacefully.(the bulgars gotta convince the "macedonians" that they are actually still bulgars, while the serbs will protest as usual)
The Fyrom albanians on the other hand will be glad to join Albania.

I believe that only after this happens, the plan of uniting kosova , Albania and western Fyrom will happen

Although its not certain that eastern Fyrom will reunite with bulgaria. Maybe it will just be a small country by itself, Although i doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Yes but it is slow. Balkan politics are very complicated.
But imo, right now it seems like they are slowly preparing Fyrom for partitioning between Albania and bulgaria.
In the beginning there may be some cold air or some verbal wars between the Fyrom bulgars and bulgaria bulgars, but at that time the Fyrom rulling class will be so weakened, that the bulgarian government and media will be able to make a takeover on the eastern part of fyrom relatively peacefully.(the bulgars gotta convince the "macedonians" that they are actually still bulgars, while the serbs will protest as usual)
The Fyrom albanians on the other hand will be glad to join Albania.

I believe that only after this happens, the plan of uniting kosova , Albania and western Fyrom will happen

That is Amber Fox 2 plan
split of Fyrom and Kossovo
Tettovo unites with Kossovo and Petz ,Mitrovitsa with Serbia
creating homogenous countries and not minorities

there is also the case of Bosnia split as also Montenegro if expand Amber Fox 2
that full plan (amber Fox 2) is making Big Albania 2 parts, Big Serbia, Big Croatia, small Bosnia, and eliminates MonteNegro and Fyrom.
but monteNegro is already at NATO, which makes things more complicated.

there is also the chance to stop Amber Fox 2,
Fyrom's new president suggested the name of the country as Bardaria
and negotiations are in NATO.
if the Fyrom constitution change the name in their constitution charta,
then enters NATO and Amber Fox 2 plan is abandoned,
Skopjie becomes then the biggest NATO base, in Europe.
new airport.
and the road Avlona (Vlore) Skopjie becomes a highway for troops

it is up to Zaev's and the Albanian's of tettovo if that country will remain or not.

Remember if Fyrom Splits then Greece can raise the lost properties subject from the times of Makedonian struggle till WW2.
that subject is making Greeks (citizenship) automatically more than 300 000 citizen of Fyrom (125 000 are greeks) (the kids of Communistic paidomazoma gain the Greek citizenship)
and restores properties from N Greece Epirus Thrace and Monesterion Stomnitsa Perlepe Eygeleia etc
a mutual difference that Both Greece and Skopjie keep in silence, from WW2
As also Serbia can raise demands on Kumanovo from WW1 and balkan wars times,
Fyrom has the old Yugoslavian borders, but this borders have a History before creation of Yugoslavia

previous was

1stBalkanWarMap.jpg

adriatic-aegean-blacksea-balkans-png.12416

I hope what ever big powers decide.
be with no 'smart' waepons, and not a single death by bullet.
we had enough in Balkans from foreigns

If they can do this to their own people imagine what they have done to cams.....nasty.

hahaha

Chams? the goat breeders (from Chamois) that unite with Fasism and Nazism and execute innocent Greeks?

tsamides.jpg

you mean them Blevins?

and the anecdoton is that Xilia was saved by Communist rebel Party EAM

hahaha

Chams? the goat breeders (from Chamois) that unite with Fasism and Nazism and execute innocent Greeks?

tsamides.jpg

you mean them Blevins?

and the anecdoton is that Xilia was saved by Communist rebel Party EAM

Exactly....collaboration with nazism was called than, ethnic cleaning is call now days.

This thread has been viewed 39339 times.

Back