Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EV13 from Central Asia

Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    If e v13 is belong to balkans then why it is present at bulgarians which has a turkic root, and present at hungary which has turkic root, people say e v13 is spread out with alexander then why it is present in asia which is not occupied by alexander.

Ok, there are a lot in serbia, kosovo, albania and crotia which is occupied by Ottoman Empire and ottomans keep family records all families. And do you know that this haplo is found in a siberian kurgan of Proto-turks lived 500 bc where iskender was a vitamin. Is there any ancient e haplo detected in balkans. One more thing E haplo is son of DE and how can D is present in Aiunus, Japan? Can anybody explain this? Be sure E-V13 is not balkanic, it is Asiatic.

3 months registered

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by baha View Post
    Hello there. I m new to this forum, I am glad to be the part of your community. I am male from Uzbekistan, Bukhoro. I did DNA test and was surprised to know that my y DNA is e1b1b1a1b1a* which is ev 13 and is almost non existent in Central Asia as far as I know. I saw many ev13 maps and they don't include Central Asia at all. I think my case is very interesting and I was very surprised to have y DNA the same as most Kosovars Albanians. I don't know how Balkan y DNA settled in Uzbekistan.
    My mtdna is k1a4a1e, because my mother is Central European.
    Baha. Ben Kayıyım. Atalarımın hepsi Kayı. Sen E-V13 Balkan kökenli yalanına inanma. Ben de E-V13üm. Bulgarlar da Ev 13 Macarlarda. İkisinin de kökü Türktür. Örneğin Bulgarlarda Kayılar vardır.

Atamız Atilla ve Avrupa Hunları ile E-V 13 Avrupaya ilkkez yayıldı. Asya Hun kurganında mezarında e1b1b1 örneği çıktı. Bunlar bize İskender dönemine ait 1 mezara ait E-V13 kanıtı gösterebilir mi ?

Dolgan Türklerini biliyor musun ? Onlarda da E1b1b1 var. Tuva Hakas Türklerinde de E1b1b1 var. Uygurlarda da E1b1b1 var. Amerika yerlileri North (Kuzey) Native Americanlarda da E1b1b1 var. Bu saydığım yerlere İskenderin askerleri mi gitti ?
    İnanma bunların emparyalist yalanlarına. Bunlar değil mi dünyada Türk diye bir ırk yoktur diyen !

1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by EREN48 View Post
    If e v13 is belong to balkans then why it is present at bulgarians which has a turkic root, and present at hungary which has turkic root, people say e v13 is spread out with alexander then why it is present in asia which is not occupied by alexander.

Ok, there are a lot in serbia, kosovo, albania and crotia which is occupied by Ottoman Empire and ottomans keep family records all families. And do you know that this haplo is found in a siberian kurgan of Proto-turks lived 500 bc where iskender was a vitamin. Is there any ancient e haplo detected in balkans.

Alexander was a vitamin?

Here you see that E1b L618 has been found in croatia in a 7500 year old skeleton.

Sorry to break it to you but the Ev13 in europe is not because of Turks XD
    "As we have already stressed, the mass evacuation of the Albanians from their triangle is the only effective course we can take. In order to relocate a whole people, the first prerequisite is the creation of a suitable psychosis. This can be done in various ways." - Vaso Cubrilovic

axualonso

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
    Do you know history? Turks came to balkans before christ! Dont think Turks as Ottomans! Ottomans was last migrated Turks to Balkan Do you know pechenegs? Do you know Cumans? Do you know Kimmers? Do you know Turcomans which was infantry soldiers of Alexander? Do you know one of the oldest map of the world which was drawn around 1000 BC in which east europe and upper balkans written as Turkia? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of Iliria? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of etrusks which occupied Italia? Your western history dont mention all these facts. First learn what is Turk. Turk has branches of Oghuz, Kuman and Kıpcaq. Ottomans was from Oghuz branch. First go and learn all of these then write an answer. There are Orhun Tablets in siberia which was written by Kokturks and read it first what Turks did. And last thing if we were christians your western history will mention all of these but unfortunately you know only what they write to you. Have you ever heard even Eskimo Inuits has this haplo? Anyway, bye...

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

Quote Originally Posted by axualonso View Post
    Do you know history? Turks came to balkans before christ! Dont think Turks as Ottomans! Ottomans was last migrated Turks to Balkan Do you know pechenegs? Do you know Cumans? Do you know Kimmers? Do you know Turcomans which was infantry soldiers of Alexander? Do you know one of the oldest map of the world which was drawn around 1000 BC in which east europe and upper balkans written as Turkia? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of Iliria? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of etrusks which occupied Italia? Your western history dont mention all these facts. First learn what is Turk. Turk has branches of Oghuz, Kuman and Kıpcaq. Ottomans was from Oghuz branch. First go and learn all of these then write an answer. There are Orhun Tablets in siberia which was written by Kokturks and read it first what Turks did. And last thing if we were christians your western history will mention all of these but unfortunately you know only what they write to you. Have you ever heard even Eskimo Inuits has this haplo? Anyway, bye...
    You first posted under this account: EREN48

And now you replied with : axualonso

You just exposed yourself as a shill with multiple accounts.

axualonso

No eren is my friend. He is siberian root turkic men and he has e v13 haplo! I am emre i have siberian turkic root of y dna and it is also e v13! He is my friend and i have the authority to reply for him! We Turks dont do such kind of things!

axualonso

Ok another good question for you! Answer if you can! If DE is father of E and D haplos, then how D is present in Japan but E is Afrika?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

No eren is my friend. He is siberian root turkic men and he has e v13 haplo! I am emre i have siberian turkic root of y dna and it is also e v13! He is my friend and i have the authority to reply for him! We Turks dont do such kind of things!
    Wow, both Siberian root Turkic men with ev13. And you have the authority to reply for each other with conspicuously identical opinions. Am I dealing with real life clones?

Yes i'm sure that Turkic peoples spread Ev13 as west as Spain, and as north as Scandinavia.

As for DE, there is no mystery here, one went east and one west. Is the I haplogroup middle eastern because of J?

axualonso

I dont L I E. Eren is my F R I E N D. Not clone! If you dont believe you csn ask europedia mamagement about ip which are from two different continients! Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. Soon you will learn the truth. I and J are different thing bro dont be ridiculous! DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!
    What are you basing this on seriously. Is Erdogan working hard to write some papers about european history now? XD

It literally makes no sense and doesn't fit any of the data. If you have EV13 its infinitely more likely that you have a balkan ancestor than that all the turkic peoples spread all over europe deep into spain, scandanavia and russia. Where are these miraculous turkic europeans that were there 7500 years ago?

This is the ethnicity of the grand viziers of ottoman empire. Notice that a VERY LARGE amount are Albanian, and then a lot are also europeans mainly from the balkans but some are Italians also.

You are looking at the situation the wrong way around I'm afraid:

Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283

I dont L I E. Eren is my F R I E N D. Not clone! If you dont believe you csn ask europedia mamagement about ip which are from two different continients! Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. Soon you will learn the truth. I and J are different thing bro dont be ridiculous! DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!
    I think you should dig in deeper into your own E-V13 Y-DNA, since it's evident by your posts that you have little to no clue about Y-DNA and genetics in general.
    If not ancient, perhaps you have recent Balkan (Albanian) ancestors, as we're learning is the case with a few other "Turks" who have tested deeper.
    Y-DNA: J-L283
    Maternal Y-DNA: E-V13

axualonso

Why you put erdoğan into conveesation? pepers will be released not from Turkey! Why are you actimg like this i cannot understand! I am not talking about Turkey! I am talking about E v 13 in eskimo, siberians, native amerikans, uygurs in china, south asians, tatars, bashkirs, nogais, dolgans, altaians, chuvashes, kazakhs, some mongolian clans!

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

Why you put erdoğan into conveesation? pepers will be released not from Turkey! Why are you actimg like this i cannot understand! I am not talking about Turkey! I am talking about E v 13 in eskimo, siberians, native amerikans, uygurs in china, south asians, tatars, bashkirs, nogais, dolgans, altaians, chuvashes, kazakhs, some mongolian clans!

Because the last couple of days you have been commenting in anything Ev13 posting about European Imperialist lies and the "truth" about ev13 being turkic. Where is this magic paper you are referencing?

DE split at least 53000 years ago and native americans are R1b more than they are ev13, if you are going to allude to papers then just link them. Tell us who has misinformed you

OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 415

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

@ Axualonso

Hg E is not born in Europe.
    but Africa,

nucleotid V-13 is born in Balkans

combining V-13 with PC etc etc
    we are sure that is more possible Balkan born (including modern Turkey)
    and secondary with very low chance to be from Levant.

now where exactly nucleotid V13 made first mutation/appearance
    I do not know,
    but all seem on a road from Levant to Europe,
    and most possible is South or central and East balkans
    the combo with PC1 gives birthplace of V-13 S-West parts of modern Bulgaria,
    ok we play with Statistics and possibilities combination, to find the most possible
    clearly late palaiolithic, or early Neolithic Balkanic mark.

I also stayed at the Konya sample,
    and believe it as neolithic or chalkolithic
    but is > 3000 years after the Adriatic sample
    a mystery Hg

I think it is an HG that has nothing to with IE or Turkic populations,
    except if Tocharians had it, and spread it to Altai
    but I doupt

PS
    personal view

Although

many scientists at the birth of genetics before 2 decades
    claim that DE C and F originated in Asia
    but that was the old theory
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

axualonso

Autosomal and uniparental portraits of the native
    populations of Sakha (Yakutia): implications for
    the peopling of Northeast Eurasia

Y-chromosome analysis reveals genetic divergence and
    new founding native lineages in Athapaskan- and
    Eskimoan-speaking populations

http://suyun.info/userfiles/bulletin...HPS_2016_8.pdf

https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ion=ycolorized

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/uygurs.html

These are old evidences, google them and read. I cannot share new papers because it is not released officially yet. I cannot understand the hypothesis of alexander’s soldier issue! Cant some e v13 brought by alexander to balkans from asia? Is it impossible? How can it be in siberian populations? How can it be in eskimos? E v13 was born in asia and migrated to balkans. This is not a new opinion and not only mine! Many dna geneologists begun to think like this after the tests made by asian siberian and amerindian populations.

3 months registered

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    first you do not know history. Turks have changed the genetics and race structure of Europe since the ruling. Do not forget the Atilla and the European Huns !!! this information is written in heredot, psellios, jordanes. you are not presenting evidence. we present evidence. The e1B1B1 hablog is even in the escimo communities of North America. Did the Iskenderun warriors or the Africans go before 1492? You're making funny lies. Show us scientific evidence.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

I cannot share new papers because it is not released officially yet. I cannot understand the hypothesis of alexander’s soldier issue! Cant some e v13 brought by alexander to balkans from asia?
    What is this paper that is not official yet, that you have access to?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

first you do not know history. Turks have changed the genetics and race structure of Europe since the ruling. Do not forget the Atilla and the European Huns !!! this information is written in heredot, psellios, jordanes. you are not presenting evidence. we present evidence. The e1B1B1 hablog is even in the escimo communities of North America. Did the Iskenderun warriors or the Africans go before 1492? You're making funny lies. Show us scientific evidence.

7500 years ago in the balkans. That is 5000 years before the Huns. Turkic people did not exist back then.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

do not mess E with E-v13

V-13 appears at Europe and Druze

as for eskimo
    I say to you, rather I ask you
    why far North Europeans have more closer to African mt DNA rather Asian,
    who brought African mtDNA to Lappi?

E V-13 was a mystery to me too
    I even doupt the Italian universities,
    I believed it was Levantine
    but when I 've seen the Adriatic sample,
    I realize that statistically
    I realize that the combos gave quite good statistical results

The theory of E origination in Central East Asia was expressed at 1990's
    it is old.
    all the later pappers give a road from East Africa, Aithiopeia to the rest of world,
    maybe a primitive E or a DE reached horn of Africa,
    but from there starts a new story, the expand of E

and plz all E1b1 are not V-13

Maybe a new papper gives and help us all to open our eyes.

besides as question,
    could some Islamic (Druze) priest spreadind Islam send it to Yakutsk?
    or some Russian Orthodox?
    except if you believe that Druze are also Turkic

I think it is like telling that because of 1 sample N1a found in modern Peloponese,
    N1a is Greek.
    or Yakutians are from Peloponesos
    and the oposite if and as you like

Anyway waiting for the papper

axualonso

Yetos thanks for your behaviour and detailed replys. I see a real profesional here finally. Maybe you read but my father is from a nomadic tribe migrated from siberia to here. Please do not mix us with regular ottomans. We were living isolated at mountains and marriages was inside always. Even our dialect is not like regular Turkish. It is like ancient siberian turkish language. Thats why i have 2 times higher siberian and altaian autosomal percentage than a regular turk. I have a friend in us who is working suprising y mt and autosomal dna in siberian altaian and mongolian populations. I hope research will finish soon and we will see new things.

axualonso

N1a could be caused an pecheneg man by the way

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

axualonso

Turkic populations were part of silk road
    and there were more than one silk roads
    you will find also some genetical phainomena even in the most isolated tribes,
    cause people travel merchandise devastate more times alone
    than with an army or a nation

E hg is very old.
    it is not only in subSaharan Africa but even in South Africa
    so its existance in some Eskimo does not surprise me more
    than the African mtDNA in North Europe

3 months registered

I do not want a grave sample of 4000 or 7000 years ago. be your convenience. show me a scientific article written about an example of an EV 13 in the grave of 2000 years ago.
    I waiting it.

3 months registered

I can think of came in. Are you Europeans said Turks there is not !? Are you said The Turks are Mongol !?. You show scientific evidence to me. You dont hollow lies writing! I am not geneticist but i an historian. I know very good Turk of history and Europe history.

3 months registered

you are an example of Europeans lie: Adolf Hitler or Napoleon is E1B1B1..Really ? Wher is their bone or blood sample?
    I want scientific evidence. you answer me through the articles ! Okey ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast