EV13 from Central Asia

first you do not know history. Turks have changed the genetics and race structure of Europe since the ruling. Do not forget the Atilla and the European Huns !!! this information is written in heredot, psellios, jordanes. you are not presenting evidence. we present evidence. The e1B1B1 hablog is even in the escimo communities of North America. Did the Iskenderun warriors or the Africans go before 1492? You're making funny lies. Show us scientific evidence.

I cannot share new papers because it is not released officially yet. I cannot understand the hypothesis of alexander’s soldier issue! Cant some e v13 brought by alexander to balkans from asia?

What is this paper that is not official yet, that you have access to?

first you do not know history. Turks have changed the genetics and race structure of Europe since the ruling. Do not forget the Atilla and the European Huns !!! this information is written in heredot, psellios, jordanes. you are not presenting evidence. we present evidence. The e1B1B1 hablog is even in the escimo communities of North America. Did the Iskenderun warriors or the Africans go before 1492? You're making funny lies. Show us scientific evidence.

rRZxZAk.png

7500 years ago in the balkans. That is 5000 years before the Huns. Turkic people did not exist back then.

do not mess E with E-v13

V-13 appears at Europe and Druze

as for eskimo
I say to you, rather I ask you
why far North Europeans have more closer to African mt DNA rather Asian,
who brought African mtDNA to Lappi?

E V-13 was a mystery to me too
I even doupt the Italian universities,
I believed it was Levantine
but when I 've seen the Adriatic sample,
I realize that statistically
I realize that the combos gave quite good statistical results

The theory of E origination in Central East Asia was expressed at 1990's
it is old.
all the later pappers give a road from East Africa, Aithiopeia to the rest of world,
maybe a primitive E or a DE reached horn of Africa,
but from there starts a new story, the expand of E

and plz all E1b1 are not V-13

Maybe a new papper gives and help us all to open our eyes.

besides as question,
could some Islamic (Druze) priest spreadind Islam send it to Yakutsk?
or some Russian Orthodox?
except if you believe that Druze are also Turkic

I think it is like telling that because of 1 sample N1a found in modern Peloponese,
N1a is Greek.
or Yakutians are from Peloponesos
and the oposite if and as you like

Anyway waiting for the papper

Yetos thanks for your behaviour and detailed replys. I see a real profesional here finally. Maybe you read but my father is from a nomadic tribe migrated from siberia to here. Please do not mix us with regular ottomans. We were living isolated at mountains and marriages was inside always. Even our dialect is not like regular Turkish. It is like ancient siberian turkish language. Thats why i have 2 times higher siberian and altaian autosomal percentage than a regular turk. I have a friend in us who is working suprising y mt and autosomal dna in siberian altaian and mongolian populations. I hope research will finish soon and we will see new things.

axualonso

Turkic populations were part of silk road
and there were more than one silk roads
you will find also some genetical phainomena even in the most isolated tribes,
cause people travel merchandise devastate more times alone
than with an army or a nation

E hg is very old.
it is not only in subSaharan Africa but even in South Africa
so its existance in some Eskimo does not surprise me more
than the African mtDNA in North Europe

I do not want a grave sample of 4000 or 7000 years ago. be your convenience. show me a scientific article written about an example of an EV 13 in the grave of 2000 years ago.
I waiting it.

I can think of came in. Are you Europeans said Turks there is not !? Are you said The Turks are Mongol !?. You show scientific evidence to me. You dont hollow lies writing! I am not geneticist but i an historian. I know very good Turk of history and Europe history.

you are an example of Europeans lie: Adolf Hitler or Napoleon is E1B1B1..Really ? Wher is their bone or blood sample?
I want scientific evidence. you answer me through the articles ! Okey ?

For example Chuvas Turks
Chuvas Turks's hablogroup are %14 e1b1b1 and very chuvas people are EV13.
They are not Slavic or Balkanic.
They are Turkic.
Chuvas's country is idil-Volga area. That area is before of B.C. Bulgarians and Hungarians old country. Bulgarian, Hungarians, Europe Huns and Scithian are came to Europe, idil-Volga region of migration. Are you know this information ?

Last edited:
Whereas it is not impossible that E-V13 is present in Central Asia in very low quantities since 2000 years or so. It is highly unlikely that Turks are responsible form spreading this gene.

While at the same time, if someone from Turkey has E-V13, I would bet it's there primarily from the Greeks, since they colonized Anatolia massively in Ancient and Medieval times. Let me put it this way, given Anatolia's history it would be impossible for Anatolia not to have any E-V13. So it would be a delusion to think that Turks were the primary cariers of this gene rather than peoples in the Balkans.

Also many Albanians converted to Islam and were absorbed into the Ottoman mainframe. Ofcourse, I do not rule out that other Balkan peoples could have brought it there.

Someone mentioned the idea that Huns thousands of years ago brought E-V13 into Europe, then it was spread by Balkan peoples. So this would actually make modern Turks who have Balkan ancestry ancient Turks. That is a mental delusion.

Ok. Please you show me for example, 2000 the year prior to a Greek the grave of a EV13. show me the scientific evidence for these ideas. I am evidence offer to you. You dont show it . i waiting.

For example Chuvas Turks
Chuvas Turks's hablogroup are %14 e1b1b1 and very chuvas people are EV13.
They are not Slavic or Balkanic.
They are Turkic.
Chuvas's country is idil-Volga area. That area is before of B.C. Bulgarians and Hungarians old country. Bulgarian, Hungarians, Europe Huns and Scithian are came to Europe, idil-Volga region of migration. Are you know this information ?

According to the Chuvashia DNA project, the V13 there obviously has a founder effect as their haplotypes are very close to each other. It is already known the subbranch and it is E-BY400, which is under the big branch Z5018->S2979. The Chuvash completely lack either basal V13 branches or great variability of haplotypes to ever presume V13 originated there.

Ok. Please you show me for example, 2000 the year prior to a Greek the grave of a EV13. show me the scientific evidence for these ideas. I am evidence offer to you. You dont show it . i waiting.

For many reasons, genetic, historical and otherwise the onus is upon you to prove that E-V13 was spread by Turks rather than peoples who hail from the Balkans. You are being ignorant. But we are trying to keep an open mind.

Hahahaahah this forum page very funny. Because there have very lier.
I want proof. you can not show me proof. you call it the Alexander period and the Greek period of instead. Are Alexander's soldiers gone to North America :) you are bullshit. I give you articles. You call it Iskender because of the evidence, you say greek. I am writing you historical facts. You are cursing me. you are real ignorant. Well, you have Alexander. well you have greek civilization. You are attaching everything to them. You are funny peoples :)

Hahahaahah this forum page very funny. Because there have very lier.
I want proof. you can not show me proof. you call it the Alexander period and the Greek period of instead. Are Alexander's soldiers gone to North America :) you are bullshit. I give you articles. You call it Iskender because of the evidence, you say greek. I am writing you historical facts. You are cursing me. you are real ignorant. Well, you have Alexander. well you have greek civilization. You are attaching everything to them. You are funny peoples :)

This guy deserves a ban.
People are still being open minded by responding to his and axualonso's nonsense. Yet he has the audacity to use these words...

If somebody wants moderation on a thread, speak up and send a PM to one of the moderators.

I don't read all the posts and threads.

For everyone's information, no one is banned here for expressing opinions contrary to the consensus, or contrary to the scientific evidence, or contrary to those of the moderators, no matter how stupid they are...

However, name calling, insults, provocative, disruptive posts etc. result in infractions. When enough infractions accumulate, there is an automatic ban.

According to the Chuvashia DNA project, the V13 there obviously has a founder effect as their haplotypes are very close to each other. It is already known the subbranch and it is E-BY400, which is under the big branch Z5018->S2979. The Chuvash completely lack either basal V13 branches or great variability of haplotypes to ever presume V13 originated there.

Interesting, as I haven't looked into their E-V13.
What's also interesting is that J-L283, the other "Balkan" haplogroup, seems to be a classic founder effect in the same Volga region, all of it so far belonging to J-Z631>>Y12000, TMRCA ~1400 years, which is also at the "tail" of J-L283, and Maciamo has mentioned as "evidence" J-L283 expanded from there :grin:

You must share older a EV13 sample in Balkan (2000 year ago) then make me believe :)
But you haven't it and you say always the same tastes.

This thread has been viewed 62760 times.

Back