Thread: EV13 from Central Asia

Regular Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by axualonso View Post
    Çok eziksin. Bu kadar ezik olma! Sen arnavut değilsin olamazsın. Benim yazdıklarımda senin için değil diğer milyonlarca benim kardeşim arnavutların. Türkçe yazdım sana cevap çünkü dedene nenene sor onlar bu dili biliyor bi zahmet sana ne yazdığımı anlatırlar. Kılıç artığısın Zanatis kılıç artığı. Senin soyunu kurutmamış osmanlı askeri şu an üzüldü bu yazdıkların yüzünden. Hayde maşallah dedene nenene...
    Wow! Mods: Google translate...
    Y-DNA: J-L283
    Maternal Y-DNA: E-V13

axualonso

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatis View Post
    I appreciate your kind words and the fact that you're trying to be polite. But let's get back to the things you wrote.

Albania was the most developed country of Europe? Sorry to disappoint you and your school books, but Albania was the shythole of Europe. Most of our population massacred and what remained either fled to Italy and Greece (mostly women and children as you managed to kill our men), while the rest of us who survived went up in the mountains and lived like savages for 500 bloody years.

We were once doing great for the European standards and that was mostly when we were under the influence of Venice, but the Ottomans burned to the ground all we had, cities, ports, churches. We could have had historical cities like Split and Kotor with Venice style buildings, but all was gone. All we have now is some Ottoman style underdeveloped towns that looked like shyt.

The Ottomans needed our ancestors as soldiers and did their best to keep us wild and uncivilized, on top of strategically forcing conversion. They could have done the same with Bulgarians and Greeks for instance, but no, they kept them Christian to collect more tax from them and to work as farmers, merchants, etc., while our ancestors were getting paid to do your dirty work by conquering others.

Every invader did that to us, like the best troops in the Roman Empire came from Illyricum, then the Byzantines (Albanians were given a type of autonomy with reduced taxes), then Venice, Naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, England, and France used the Albanian Stratioti as mercenaries, but that was nothing like what the Ottomans did.

They crippled our nation and we're still suffering the consequences of that backward shytty Empire that exploited us like no other.

You try to "buy" us with kind words like Albanians commanding the Balkans but we didn't command shyt. Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, all were allowed to keep their religion, you respected their clergy and the Sultan gave them a place in his Divan as his council, while our ancestors were simple soldiers, Janissaries, and sometimes commanders. But screw that as those were personal achievements and not favours from the mighty Ottoman Empire as they were used against Albanians for 500 years. We didn't fight and killed Turks, we fought and killed each other and other fellow Balkanites recruited by the Ottomans.

That Albanian prof that said we would be more powerful than Germany is a big retarded joke who should leave Albania if he really exists and join your nation asap. How come Turkey isn't more powerful than Germany then?

And cut the crap with the beautiful race thing. We aren't anything special and above the other Balkanites or Mediterraneans. We're all equally beautiful and human, all of us, Serbs, Greeks, Bosnians, Croatians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and the Ottoman Empire was an intruder than screwed things up in the ways that even the nasty Roman Empire would be impressed, reducing us to a bunch of backward savages that Europe still looks down on us. Our heritage in the Balkans is whatever building survived and the delicious cevapi/kebapi. So tourists come, enjoy the nature, take a few snaps of either ancient abandoned cities and eat some oriental dishes mostly and leave. No sightseeing in that part of the world.

And 'jeton shqiptari' means the Albanian lives, which is a lie. The Albanian barely survived and we'll need a few more generations to recover from that 500 years of hell.

So don't call us brothers and sweeten the deal with those lovely words. Human to human we can all be brothers, politically, the exact opposite. We ain't politicians who pretend all is good for the sake of trade of common interest.

And the only sentence I got to stay on topic is that E-V13 didn't come with Turks
    Ok young boy, you mentioned killing eachother, but you still killing greeks in your mind. I dont know why but you are an hard greek oppenent in your real life! You are talking about greek enemies with your teenager albanian school mates in your residancy foreign country( i know where but this info is between us dont worry). I have much more personal info of you in my hand but it is enough for now. After i learn your age by the way, i am stopping discussion with you because your age is not enough with my level of knowledge...

Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I can’t tell if some of this posts are badly translated.
    It happens been misunderstood.
    I hope that’s the case.
    But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 415

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

@Zanatis

after Ibrahim of Parga the Greatest Vezir that Ottoman empire ever had
    most of Grand Vezir were Albanians, and Bosnians
    as also even today a quite good % of Turkish army were and are Albanians
    and many famous high rank generals were and are Albanians.

so axualonso view has a heavy point of truth.
    political and military Albanians were very high in the Sultan's gate after Suleiman the magnificent times.

it is known that Greco-Byzantines who turn to Turks were the bone structure of early Ottoman empire,
    even as Valinde, Hatun etc
    even Serbs like Mara Despoina Hatun.
    even Croatians from Skradini
    but after Suleiman mostly Albanians and Bosnians kept the high political and military offices till late Ottoman times
    and even today.

offcourse the today terminations of nationality is difficult to expressed,
    since many modern nationalities in ex Ottoman empire modern countries and modern Turkey
    become citizenships, usually after 3rd generation old nationality is abbandoned
    and 4rth generation is considered native.
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Ok young boy, you mentioned killing eachother, but you still killing greeks in your mind. I dont know why but you are an hard greek oppenent in your real life! You are talking about greek enemies with your teenager albanian school mates in your residancy foreign country( i know where but this info is between us dont worry). I have much more personal info of you in my hand but it is enough for now. After i learn your age by the way, i am stopping discussion with you because your age is not enough with my level of knowledge...
    This looks like a personal threat.... “I know where you live”

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    @Zanatis

political and military Albanians were very high in the Sultan's gate after Suleiman the magnificent times.

it is known that Greco-Byzantines who turn to Turks were the bone structure of early Ottoman empire,
    but after Suleiman mostly Albanians and Bosnians kept the high political and military offices till late Ottoman times
    and even today.

since many modern nationalities in ex Ottoman empire modern countries and modern Turkey
    The truth is that Albania was very poor and isolated after Ottoman Empire, it was worst than when it entered, compared to other states.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Quote Originally Posted by EREN48 View Post
    Hey guys. You will read it. Because you told is tale. I am bored of you. you ignorant. You must learn history after you will think and write.
    Read it then learn.

Bulgars:
    http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=...lraS9CdWxnYXJz

Scythians
    http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=...25pYW5fQXZhcnM

Atilla of Huns
    http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=...bGFfdGhlX0h1bg

Pannonian Avars
    http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=...S9TY3l0aGlhbnM

EV 13 is Turkic hablogroup.
    Please dont write tale.

Your origin is not Alexander...
    Your origins Turk :)
    You are our children :)

Dont forget !
    Balkan or Balcan is Turkish word :)
    Here we have a fellow Turk claiming more than they can chew.....

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

Pity, because the discussion had begun in an interesting way and continued in pursuing unjust nationalisms.Returning to the topic, there is the certainty that wherever there were Greek colonists and then Macedonians in particular there are E-V13.Even in Egypt just before the Christian era was spoken Greek and also Cleopatra belonged to a Macedonian stock. V13 are also present there to witness this presence.Important was the presence of Greek colonies in Anatolia where he resided then the capital of the bizantin empire.In a few words: This our ancestor V13, born in the Balkans expanded through the Greek stock throughout the Mediterranean and not.Probably an ancient people who served as the vehicle were the Focei.Then the Macedonians.Of course also the illiri.Only two words to calm the minds.Good day.
    Last edited by ELIOV13; 17-12-17 at 13:22. Reason: scritto male

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    This looks like a personal threat.... “I know where you live”

Threatening to brutally murder someone over a haplogroup thread on eupedia. Now i know I've seen it all.
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Banned Achievements:

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

Gabel I don't give a shyt about what you know. Share them all here with everyone, my real name, my identity, my facebook page, my age.

Dear mods, I officially give him permission to do as he pleases and share my identity so please don't give him an infraction or ban him for that. I'd love to see how much he knows about me, as if I'm someone hiding behind a computer. And I'm almost 30 so I have no idea what you're on about.

Now you made me an enemy of Greece too? Funny how my playlists are full of Greek songs and I consider Greece probably the most beautiful country in the world. I criticize every country's politics and its retarded section of the population as much as I criticize my own, like the case of some Albanians who are nostalgic of the Ottoman Empire.

@Zanatis

and even today.

1) Ibrahim of Parga was Albanian too. Nice try.

2) As I said, Albanians/Arvanites, Serbs, Montenegrins, and Bosnians were used for their military skills and Greeks were used as doctors, translators, farmers, fishermen, you name it. Greeks were the ones that served the Ottomans the most by actually becoming Turks. Talk about being slaves and doing their chores in Turkish houses because serving as mercenaries isn't as bad.

3) Like I said, gaining political power is a personal achievement and has nothing to do with being Albanian. Being allowed to remain Christian, open Greek schools not only among Greek villages but also Albanian and Bulgarian ones.

Out of 3000 schools in Albania, 1500 were Greek, 1000 Turkish, 500 Serbian, 30 Aromanian, and only 1 Albania which was eventually closed after a few months. So talk about privileges and serving.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post

Threatening to brutally murder someone over a haplogroup thread on eupedia. Now i know I've seen it all.

No worries mate, they only act aggressive with Greeks and other non-Balkan Europeans. They know they will get severely brutalized by Albanians and Serbs everywhere in Europe.

Banned Achievements:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

Double post...please delete

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Our new t-rolls are both banned, but only because I happened to see something when I scrolled down the recent activity thread.

You have to pm a moderator when these things happen.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Gabel I don't give a shyt about what you know. Share them all here with everyone, my real name, my identity, my facebook page, my age.

Dear mods, I officially give him permission to do as he pleases and share my identity so please don't give him an infraction or ban him for that. I'd love to see how much he knows about me, as if I'm someone hiding behind a computer. And I'm almost 30 so I have no idea what you're on about.

Now you made me an enemy of Greece too? Funny how my playlists are full of Greek songs and I consider Greece probably the most beautiful country in the world. I criticize every country's politics and its retarded section of the population as much as I criticize my own, like the case of some Albanians who are nostalgic of the Ottoman Empire.

1) Ibrahim of Parga was Albanian too. Nice try.

2) As I said, Albanians/Arvanites, Serbs, Montenegrins, and Bosnians were used for their military skills and Greeks were used as doctors, translators, farmers, fishermen, you name it. Greeks were the ones that served the Ottomans the most by actually becoming Turks. Talk about being slaves and doing their chores in Turkish houses because serving as mercenaries isn't as bad.

3) Like I said, gaining political power is a personal achievement and has nothing to do with being Albanian. Being allowed to remain Christian, open Greek schools not only among Greek villages but also Albanian and Bulgarian ones.

Out of 3000 schools in Albania, 1500 were Greek, 1000 Turkish, 500 Serbian, 30 Aromanian, and only 1 Albania which was eventually closed after a few months. So talk about privileges and serving.

No worries mate, they only act aggressive with Greeks and other non-Balkan Europeans. They know they will get severely brutalized by Albanians and Serbs everywhere in Europe.
    wanted or not,

it is not personal achievement a continoues presence
    in fact it is a relationship
    until the power absorves
    the political power of Albanians and Bosnians in the High Gate after 16nth century
    there was era that was tremendous
    even in the courts of law,
    famous Kadi (Qadi) were from Albanian origin also
    so your approach that only in military Albanians serve Ottomans is wrong,
    many Albanian families devastate to Con/polis and other cities of Ottoman empire,
    and since I am Greek and I know as you the Ottoman era
    just think why and how the movement of HadjiBectash was in chase-struggled in minor Asia
    but grew in Albania
    the you realize the powers of Albanians to the High Gate

as for the son of Θεοφιλος
    sorry we all know who and what he was.
    contra his enemy who was Albanian

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

wanted or not,

it is not personal achievement a continoues presence
    in fact it is a relationship
    until the power absorves

as for the son of Θεοφιλος
    sorry we all know who and what he was.
    contra his enemy who was Albanian
    I just banned two people, and you want to continue it? I took care of it. Get back to E-V13, people!

Maybe this is where my husband gets that "testa dura", God help me.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I just banned two people, and you want to continue it? I took care of it. Get back to E-V13, people!

ok

i do not want to temp your υπομονη
    but you have enough κρατος so in your testa dura recogn the civilized and the *****

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

ok

i do not want to temp your υπομονη
    but you have enough κρατος so in your testa dura recogn the civilized and the *****
    I assure you that "ci vuole pazienza" is engraved on my forehead. :) I wouldn't have survived without it.

Banned Achievements:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

If your husband is Calabrian then I'd put all my money on Albanian genetics. It's not a coincidence that brigandage "flourished" in Calabria among the Arbereshe and then the Ndrangheta with one of the most influential families being the ndrina Albanese.

Back to the topic, there's nothing to discuss in here. E-V13 is not from Central Asia afaik and logically doesn't seem to be. But if it is, it definitely didn't come with Turks 8,000 years ago or more.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

If your husband is Calabrian then I'd put all my money on Albanian genetics. It's not a coincidence that brigandage "flourished" in Calabria among the Arbereshe and then the Ndrangheta with one of the most influential families being the ndrina Albanese.

Back to the topic, there's nothing to discuss in here. E-V13 is not from Central Asia afaik and logically doesn't seem to be. But if it is, it definitely didn't come with Turks 8,000 years ago or more.
    Not totally Calabrian, but enough. Some of his ancestors spoke Griko until a couple of hundred years ago, and some lived very close to Arbereshe, so neither ancestry would surprise me. I was referring to the propensity to keep punching even when the other guy is down and out. The "war" continues forever. It also means that once having made a commitment to an idea, that idea will be held to sometimes in the face of all evidence and despite even severe consequence; it's taking "honor" or "pride" or whatever it is much too far, imo.

I certainly hope you're not saying that there is any propensity genetically to criminal behavior in either the Albanians or the Calabrians. If you were casting ethnic aspersions like that you'd get another infraction. Are we clear?

As to the substance of your second comment, I completely agree. T-rolls can say whatever they want. The evidence is clear.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

I believe that E-v13 is the only Balkan haplogroup known so far.....its mutation probably has happened somewhere in the Danubian basin.....

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Our new t-rolls are both banned, but only because I happened to see something when I scrolled down the recent activity thread.

You have to pm a moderator when these things happen.
    I like diversity, but our t-rolls were nut jobs....hopefully we will see some others with an open mind in the future....

Banned Achievements:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

I certainly hope you're not saying that there is any propensity genetically to criminal behavior in either the Albanians or the Calabrians. If you were casting ethnic aspersions like that you'd get another infraction. Are we clear?
    That’s not what I meant and criminality was always defined by the ruling class.

They saw them as brigands, I see them as determined people defending their land and rights.

By that logic, all the heroes in the past were criminals. They defied the central system, were secretly organized, used violence, sacrificed the lives of many for their cause, etc.

It may appear illogical to many here, but violent behavior/aggression (not necessarily bad) is not spread equally among all the human ethnic groups. If it’s proven that a group of people can physically have a more muscular build, or being taller, there’s no reason to deny that certain groups produce on average more testosterone than others which in return it can lead to more mathematical geniuses, more skilled sportsmen, and so on.

You can find many counter examples for everything I said but I hope you get my point.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Çok eziksin. Bu kadar ezik olma! Sen arnavut değilsin olamazsın. Benim yazdıklarımda senin için değil diğer milyonlarca benim kardeşim arnavutların. Türkçe yazdım sana cevap çünkü dedene nenene sor onlar bu dili biliyor bi zahmet sana ne yazdığımı anlatırlar. Kılıç artığısın Zanatis kılıç artığı. Senin soyunu kurutmamış osmanlı askeri şu an üzüldü bu yazdıkların yüzünden. Hayde maşallah dedene nenene...
    By the way who knows the meaning of this....even with google translate is not clear???

Banned Achievements:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    By the way who knows the meaning of this....even with google translate is not clear???

Who cares man. That dedene nenene part screams mental problems.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    That’s not what I meant and criminality was always defined by the ruling class.

They saw them as brigands, I see them as determined people defending their land and rights.

By that logic, all the heroes in the past were criminals. They defied the central system, were secretly organized, used violence, sacrificed the lives of many for their cause, etc.

It may appear illogical to many here, but violent behavior/aggression (not necessarily bad) is not spread equally among all the human ethnic groups. If it’s proven that a group of people can physically have a more muscular build, or being taller, there’s no reason to deny that certain groups produce on average more testosterone than others which in return it can lead to more mathematical geniuses, more skilled sportsmen, and so on.

You can find many counter examples for everything I said but I hope you get my point.
    I'll grant you that in the past "brigandage" may have been a response to oppressive, foreign governments or aristocracies, to government violence itself. I'll even grant you the excess "testosterone".

However, I have more than a layperson's knowledge of modern criminal organizations. Let me be absolutely clear: there is nothing whatsoever noble, nothing manly in any sense about men who traffic in drugs, sell vulnerable women's bodies, endanger the environment for their own gain, murder to protect their profits, and on and on, whether it is in the U.S. or in Europe or anywhere else. Those men deserve hell on earth for what they do, and I would be highly offended if any attempt whatsoever was made by anyone whomsoever to draw connections between those people and the many hardworking, decent people, their genetic kin in a broad sense, perhaps, whom they also victimized and continue to victimize.

Now, let's get back to E-V13.

Banned Achievements:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

However, I have more than a layperson's knowledge of modern criminal organizations. Let me be absolutely clear: there is nothing whatsoever noble, nothing manly in any sense about men who traffic in drugs, sell vulnerable women's bodies, endanger the environment for their own gain, murder to protect their profits, and on and on, whether it is in the U.S. or in Europe or anywhere else. Those men deserve hell on earth for what they do, and I would be highly offended if any attempt whatsoever was made by anyone whomsoever to draw connections between those people and the many hardworking, decent people, their genetic kin in a broad sense, perhaps, whom they also victimized and continue to victimize.
    Modern crimininality is usually the result of oppression and exploitation of certain regions. The lack of equal opportunities to put it in a better way.

Take ex-Yugoslavia as an example with their fantastic athletes all over the world. There’s barely any famous football club in Europe without players from ex-Yugoslavia. Decades ago they could have all been war machines.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast