EV13 from Central Asia

@Zanatis

after Ibrahim of Parga the Greatest Vezir that Ottoman empire ever had
most of Grand Vezir were Albanians, and Bosnians
as also even today a quite good % of Turkish army were and are Albanians
and many famous high rank generals were and are Albanians.

so axualonso view has a heavy point of truth.
political and military Albanians were very high in the Sultan's gate after Suleiman the magnificent times.

it is known that Greco-Byzantines who turn to Turks were the bone structure of early Ottoman empire,
even as Valinde, Hatun etc
even Serbs like Mara Despoina Hatun.
even Croatians from Skradini
but after Suleiman mostly Albanians and Bosnians kept the high political and military offices till late Ottoman times
and even today.

offcourse the today terminations of nationality is difficult to expressed,
since many modern nationalities in ex Ottoman empire modern countries and modern Turkey
become citizenships, usually after 3rd generation old nationality is abbandoned
and 4rth generation is considered native.

The truth is that Albania was very poor and isolated after Ottoman Empire, it was worst than when it entered, compared to other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Hey guys. You will read it. Because you told is tale. I am bored of you. you ignorant. You must learn history after you will think and write.
Read it then learn.

Bulgars:
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9CdWxnYXJz

Scythians
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9QYW5ub25pYW5fQXZhcnM

Atilla of Huns
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9BdGlsbGFfdGhlX0h1bg

Pannonian Avars
http://www.wikizero.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9TY3l0aGlhbnM

EV 13 is Turkic hablogroup.
Please dont write tale.

Your origin is not Alexander...
Your origins Turk :)
You are our children :)

Dont forget !
Balkan or Balcan is Turkish word :)

Here we have a fellow Turk claiming more than they can chew.....

Pity, because the discussion had begun in an interesting way and continued in pursuing unjust nationalisms.Returning to the topic, there is the certainty that wherever there were Greek colonists and then Macedonians in particular there are E-V13.Even in Egypt just before the Christian era was spoken Greek and also Cleopatra belonged to a Macedonian stock. V13 are also present there to witness this presence.Important was the presence of Greek colonies in Anatolia where he resided then the capital of the bizantin empire.In a few words: This our ancestor V13, born in the Balkans expanded through the Greek stock throughout the Mediterranean and not.Probably an ancient people who served as the vehicle were the Focei.Then the Macedonians.Of course also the illiri.Only two words to calm the minds.Good day.

Last edited:
Ok young boy, you mentioned killing eachother, but you still killing greeks in your mind. I dont know why but you are an hard greek oppenent in your real life! You are talking about greek enemies with your teenager albanian school mates in your residancy foreign country( i know where but this info is between us dont worry). I have much more personal info of you in my hand but it is enough for now. After i learn your age by the way, i am stopping discussion with you because your age is not enough with my level of knowledge...
Gabel I don't give a shyt about what you know. Share them all here with everyone, my real name, my identity, my facebook page, my age.

Dear mods, I officially give him permission to do as he pleases and share my identity so please don't give him an infraction or ban him for that. I'd love to see how much he knows about me, as if I'm someone hiding behind a computer. And I'm almost 30 so I have no idea what you're on about.

Now you made me an enemy of Greece too? Funny how my playlists are full of Greek songs and I consider Greece probably the most beautiful country in the world. I criticize every country's politics and its retarded section of the population as much as I criticize my own, like the case of some Albanians who are nostalgic of the Ottoman Empire.

@Zanatis

after Ibrahim of Parga the Greatest Vezir that Ottoman empire ever had
most of Grand Vezir were Albanians, and Bosnians
as also even today a quite good % of Turkish army were and are Albanians
and many famous high rank generals were and are Albanians.

so axualonso view has a heavy point of truth.
political and military Albanians were very high in the Sultan's gate after Suleiman the magnificent times.

it is known that Greco-Byzantines who turn to Turks were the bone structure of early Ottoman empire,
even as Valinde, Hatun etc
even Serbs like Mara Despoina Hatun.
even Croatians from Skradini
but after Suleiman mostly Albanians and Bosnians kept the high political and military offices till late Ottoman times
and even today.

offcourse the today terminations of nationality is difficult to expressed,
since many modern nationalities in ex Ottoman empire modern countries and modern Turkey
become citizenships, usually after 3rd generation old nationality is abbandoned
and 4rth generation is considered native.
1) Ibrahim of Parga was Albanian too. Nice try.

2) As I said, Albanians/Arvanites, Serbs, Montenegrins, and Bosnians were used for their military skills and Greeks were used as doctors, translators, farmers, fishermen, you name it. Greeks were the ones that served the Ottomans the most by actually becoming Turks. Talk about being slaves and doing their chores in Turkish houses because serving as mercenaries isn't as bad.

3) Like I said, gaining political power is a personal achievement and has nothing to do with being Albanian. Being allowed to remain Christian, open Greek schools not only among Greek villages but also Albanian and Bulgarian ones.

Out of 3000 schools in Albania, 1500 were Greek, 1000 Turkish, 500 Serbian, 30 Aromanian, and only 1 Albania which was eventually closed after a few months. So talk about privileges and serving.

Threatening to brutally murder someone over a haplogroup thread on eupedia. Now i know I've seen it all.

No worries mate, they only act aggressive with Greeks and other non-Balkan Europeans. They know they will get severely brutalized by Albanians and Serbs everywhere in Europe.

Our new t-rolls are both banned, but only because I happened to see something when I scrolled down the recent activity thread.

You have to pm a moderator when these things happen.

Gabel I don't give a shyt about what you know. Share them all here with everyone, my real name, my identity, my facebook page, my age.

Dear mods, I officially give him permission to do as he pleases and share my identity so please don't give him an infraction or ban him for that. I'd love to see how much he knows about me, as if I'm someone hiding behind a computer. And I'm almost 30 so I have no idea what you're on about.

Now you made me an enemy of Greece too? Funny how my playlists are full of Greek songs and I consider Greece probably the most beautiful country in the world. I criticize every country's politics and its retarded section of the population as much as I criticize my own, like the case of some Albanians who are nostalgic of the Ottoman Empire.

1) Ibrahim of Parga was Albanian too. Nice try.

2) As I said, Albanians/Arvanites, Serbs, Montenegrins, and Bosnians were used for their military skills and Greeks were used as doctors, translators, farmers, fishermen, you name it. Greeks were the ones that served the Ottomans the most by actually becoming Turks. Talk about being slaves and doing their chores in Turkish houses because serving as mercenaries isn't as bad.

3) Like I said, gaining political power is a personal achievement and has nothing to do with being Albanian. Being allowed to remain Christian, open Greek schools not only among Greek villages but also Albanian and Bulgarian ones.

Out of 3000 schools in Albania, 1500 were Greek, 1000 Turkish, 500 Serbian, 30 Aromanian, and only 1 Albania which was eventually closed after a few months. So talk about privileges and serving.

No worries mate, they only act aggressive with Greeks and other non-Balkan Europeans. They know they will get severely brutalized by Albanians and Serbs everywhere in Europe.

wanted or not,

it is not personal achievement a continoues presence
in fact it is a relationship
until the power absorves
the political power of Albanians and Bosnians in the High Gate after 16nth century
there was era that was tremendous
even in the courts of law,
famous Kadi (Qadi) were from Albanian origin also
so your approach that only in military Albanians serve Ottomans is wrong,
many Albanian families devastate to Con/polis and other cities of Ottoman empire,
and since I am Greek and I know as you the Ottoman era
just think why and how the movement of HadjiBectash was in chase-struggled in minor Asia
but grew in Albania
the you realize the powers of Albanians to the High Gate

as for the son of Θεοφιλος
sorry we all know who and what he was.
contra his enemy who was Albanian

wanted or not,

it is not personal achievement a continoues presence
in fact it is a relationship
until the power absorves

as for the son of Θεοφιλος
sorry we all know who and what he was.
contra his enemy who was Albanian

I just banned two people, and you want to continue it? I took care of it. Get back to E-V13, people!

Maybe this is where my husband gets that "testa dura", God help me.

I just banned two people, and you want to continue it? I took care of it. Get back to E-V13, people!

ok

i do not want to temp your υπομονη
but you have enough κρατος so in your testa dura recogn the civilized and the *****

ok

i do not want to temp your υπομονη
but you have enough κρατος so in your testa dura recogn the civilized and the *****

I assure you that "ci vuole pazienza" is engraved on my forehead. :) I wouldn't have survived without it.

If your husband is Calabrian then I'd put all my money on Albanian genetics. It's not a coincidence that brigandage "flourished" in Calabria among the Arbereshe and then the Ndrangheta with one of the most influential families being the ndrina Albanese.

Back to the topic, there's nothing to discuss in here. E-V13 is not from Central Asia afaik and logically doesn't seem to be. But if it is, it definitely didn't come with Turks 8,000 years ago or more.

If your husband is Calabrian then I'd put all my money on Albanian genetics. It's not a coincidence that brigandage "flourished" in Calabria among the Arbereshe and then the Ndrangheta with one of the most influential families being the ndrina Albanese.

Back to the topic, there's nothing to discuss in here. E-V13 is not from Central Asia afaik and logically doesn't seem to be. But if it is, it definitely didn't come with Turks 8,000 years ago or more.

Not totally Calabrian, but enough. Some of his ancestors spoke Griko until a couple of hundred years ago, and some lived very close to Arbereshe, so neither ancestry would surprise me. I was referring to the propensity to keep punching even when the other guy is down and out. The "war" continues forever. It also means that once having made a commitment to an idea, that idea will be held to sometimes in the face of all evidence and despite even severe consequence; it's taking "honor" or "pride" or whatever it is much too far, imo.

I certainly hope you're not saying that there is any propensity genetically to criminal behavior in either the Albanians or the Calabrians. If you were casting ethnic aspersions like that you'd get another infraction. Are we clear?

As to the substance of your second comment, I completely agree. T-rolls can say whatever they want. The evidence is clear.

I believe that E-v13 is the only Balkan haplogroup known so far.....its mutation probably has happened somewhere in the Danubian basin.....

Our new t-rolls are both banned, but only because I happened to see something when I scrolled down the recent activity thread.

You have to pm a moderator when these things happen.

I like diversity, but our t-rolls were nut jobs....hopefully we will see some others with an open mind in the future....

I certainly hope you're not saying that there is any propensity genetically to criminal behavior in either the Albanians or the Calabrians. If you were casting ethnic aspersions like that you'd get another infraction. Are we clear?
That’s not what I meant and criminality was always defined by the ruling class.

They saw them as brigands, I see them as determined people defending their land and rights.

By that logic, all the heroes in the past were criminals. They defied the central system, were secretly organized, used violence, sacrificed the lives of many for their cause, etc.

It may appear illogical to many here, but violent behavior/aggression (not necessarily bad) is not spread equally among all the human ethnic groups. If it’s proven that a group of people can physically have a more muscular build, or being taller, there’s no reason to deny that certain groups produce on average more testosterone than others which in return it can lead to more mathematical geniuses, more skilled sportsmen, and so on.

You can find many counter examples for everything I said but I hope you get my point.

Çok eziksin. Bu kadar ezik olma! Sen arnavut değilsin olamazsın. Benim yazdıklarımda senin için değil diğer milyonlarca benim kardeşim arnavutların. Türkçe yazdım sana cevap çünkü dedene nenene sor onlar bu dili biliyor bi zahmet sana ne yazdığımı anlatırlar. Kılıç artığısın Zanatis kılıç artığı. Senin soyunu kurutmamış osmanlı askeri şu an üzüldü bu yazdıkların yüzünden. Hayde maşallah dedene nenene...

By the way who knows the meaning of this....even with google translate is not clear???

That’s not what I meant and criminality was always defined by the ruling class.

They saw them as brigands, I see them as determined people defending their land and rights.

By that logic, all the heroes in the past were criminals. They defied the central system, were secretly organized, used violence, sacrificed the lives of many for their cause, etc.

It may appear illogical to many here, but violent behavior/aggression (not necessarily bad) is not spread equally among all the human ethnic groups. If it’s proven that a group of people can physically have a more muscular build, or being taller, there’s no reason to deny that certain groups produce on average more testosterone than others which in return it can lead to more mathematical geniuses, more skilled sportsmen, and so on.

You can find many counter examples for everything I said but I hope you get my point.

I'll grant you that in the past "brigandage" may have been a response to oppressive, foreign governments or aristocracies, to government violence itself. I'll even grant you the excess "testosterone".

However, I have more than a layperson's knowledge of modern criminal organizations. Let me be absolutely clear: there is nothing whatsoever noble, nothing manly in any sense about men who traffic in drugs, sell vulnerable women's bodies, endanger the environment for their own gain, murder to protect their profits, and on and on, whether it is in the U.S. or in Europe or anywhere else. Those men deserve hell on earth for what they do, and I would be highly offended if any attempt whatsoever was made by anyone whomsoever to draw connections between those people and the many hardworking, decent people, their genetic kin in a broad sense, perhaps, whom they also victimized and continue to victimize.

Now, let's get back to E-V13.

However, I have more than a layperson's knowledge of modern criminal organizations. Let me be absolutely clear: there is nothing whatsoever noble, nothing manly in any sense about men who traffic in drugs, sell vulnerable women's bodies, endanger the environment for their own gain, murder to protect their profits, and on and on, whether it is in the U.S. or in Europe or anywhere else. Those men deserve hell on earth for what they do, and I would be highly offended if any attempt whatsoever was made by anyone whomsoever to draw connections between those people and the many hardworking, decent people, their genetic kin in a broad sense, perhaps, whom they also victimized and continue to victimize.
Modern crimininality is usually the result of oppression and exploitation of certain regions. The lack of equal opportunities to put it in a better way.

Take ex-Yugoslavia as an example with their fantastic athletes all over the world. There’s barely any famous football club in Europe without players from ex-Yugoslavia. Decades ago they could have all been war machines.

This thread has been viewed 63080 times.

Back