EV13 from Central Asia

My closest E-V13 matches (37 markers) on a popular testing website are all Tatar. With 12 markers, I have the usual suspects (Swiss, English, Greek, Albanian, Macedonian, Bulgar and even a few Saudi Arab matches). I am not that surprised about the Tatar part (my family is proud of its Central Asian roots), but about the E-V13: In Hungary, people usually think that E-V13 was there before the Hungarians or came during the Ottoman invasion with Christian refugees.

I found out that some Tatars claim descent from Soqrat Hakim, who came from Anatolia. This would explain a lot.

In addition to that, the Greek and later Venetian and Genoese colonies all over the Black Sea coast certainly left a genetic trace in the region that may have spilt to Usbekistan (baha) or even Northern India (SS1982). To not underestimate the power of trade (Silk Road...) and the mobility of horsemen in Central Eurasia.

In my personal case, I have to deal with a relatively recent match (could be within the genealogical timeframe) from Tatarstan. We had frequent Crimean Tatar invasions (last one in 1717), but it is quite the stretch from Tatarstan to Crimea as well. As a genealogist, I also know that the survival rate of an illegitimate child was close to zero from the mid-1600s (when the first birth registers were started) until the 1940s, so rape is a frequent, but not necessarily accurate conclusion. My ancestors most probably arrived to Hungary as Kypchaks/Cumanians.

Concerning the Usbek (baha) a Northern Indian (ss1982) cases, I think the Mongolian population policy might have had something to do with the diffusions. Anyway, I am happy to have found two distant Eastern E-V13 brothers :)

It seems one of the E-V13 branches found in the Middle east is S7461. For now it is found in Lebanon, among Druze, in Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Interesting, this subbranch is very widely spread, in Western Europe, England, Belgium and Sweden, on the Balkans among Bulgarians and also in the Middle East.
Similar distribution has the branch Y16729, it is found among Englishmen and Arabs an also in a single Bulgarian, who does not belong to any of those clusters.

Interesting interesting .. I'd say our ancestors migrated together to the near east, three Indo-European language groups are said to be related and the last to separate from the proto language: 1- Indo Iranian 2- Armenian 3- Greek. E-V13 is young, 2100BC, but it's not just in Greece, its also in Iran, and some cases in the Levant and Arabia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeco-Aryan

So maybe the Mitanni had some of it.

500px-Near_East_1400_BCE.png

Baha Assalamu aleykum

Hello there. I m new to this forum, I am glad to be the part of your community. I am male from Uzbekistan, Bukhoro. I did DNA test and was surprised to know that my y DNA is e1b1b1a1b1a* which is ev 13 and is almost non existent in Central Asia as far as I know. I saw many ev13 maps and they don't include Central Asia at all. I think my case is very interesting and I was very surprised to have y DNA the same as most Kosovars Albanians. I don't know how Balkan y DNA settled in Uzbekistan.
My mtdna is k1a4a1e, because my mother is Central European.

Baha xush kelibsen qardosh.
Mening otim Emre. Men Turkiyaning Antalya shehrindenmen. Atam (Turkic Oghuz) Oghuzlarning Salur branchindan(Orta asiyadan Anatoliaga kelgen). Men hem E-V13 men. Menden boshka Turkiyada 100te test olgan kishidan 3tesi hem E-V13. 2tesi Oghuzlarning KAYI degen branchasindan. 1tesi BEGDILI degen branchasinden. BEGDILI anatoliaga Xorazmden kelgen. KAYI ese özü Usmanilar bilen Buhara tamanidan kelgen dep bir neche Turk tarixchilar yazgan. Sening e-mailing neme? Men sen bilen buning hokida yozishmak isteyapman. Chunki E-V13 Turkiya, Azerbaycan, Turkmenistanda hem bor. Sen E-V13ning balkonlikinga ishonma. Bu özü butun dunyoda bar bolgan bir haplogroup. Senge bu yerde roman askari orta asiyoga ketti undan keliyopsiz dep ayitarsa ishonma. Menge mail adresingi yoz men senge bu bilen bilgenim hemme nerseni anglotmakchiman.

Hello there. I m new to this forum, I am glad to be the part of your community. I am male from Uzbekistan, Bukhoro. I did DNA test and was surprised to know that my y DNA is e1b1b1a1b1a* which is ev 13 and is almost non existent in Central Asia as far as I know. I saw many ev13 maps and they don't include Central Asia at all. I think my case is very interesting and I was very surprised to have y DNA the same as most Kosovars Albanians. I don't know how Balkan y DNA settled in Uzbekistan.

Dear Baha,
I am from Antalya, Turkey. I am also E-V13. My father is from a tribe whose name is Üründü( Most probaly it belongs to Salur branch of Oghuz Turks). In Turkey there are total 100 people who had y-dna test and there are %5 ratio which are belong to E1b haplogroup. 4 of them are coming from Middle Asian Turkic Oghuz tribes. 1 of them is me. 2 of them is from KAYI tribe. 1 of them is from BEGDILI tribe.(BEGDILI is from Harezm by the way). Our family is all nomads living mountains of Anatolia and we dont mix any other nation and marriages are all inside the family. E-V13 is a very wide haplo and be sure that this haplo is migrated to Siberia 4000 BC befor Turkic nation is not present(Oghuzs, Karluks and Kipchaks). This haplo is present in Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaycan, Kazakistan and even Uighurs. My and one of Kayı E-V13 family recorded at Ottoman Historical papers. We are sure that we came here from middle asia with Seljuk Oghuz Turks.

One day, the real history will be written which is E1b migrated to Balkans from Asia!

If e v13 is belong to balkans then why it is present at bulgarians which has a turkic root, and present at hungary which has turkic root, people say e v13 is spread out with alexander then why it is present in asia which is not occupied by alexander.

Ok, there are a lot in serbia, kosovo, albania and crotia which is occupied by Ottoman Empire and ottomans keep family records all families. And do you know that this haplo is found in a siberian kurgan of Proto-turks lived 500 bc where iskender was a vitamin. Is there any ancient e haplo detected in balkans. One more thing E haplo is son of DE and how can D is present in Aiunus, Japan? Can anybody explain this? Be sure E-V13 is not balkanic, it is Asiatic.

Baha. Ben Kayıyım. Atalarımın hepsi Kayı. Sen E-V13 Balkan kökenli yalanına inanma. Ben de E-V13üm. Bulgarlar da Ev 13 Macarlarda. İkisinin de kökü Türktür. Örneğin Bulgarlarda Kayılar vardır.

Atamız Atilla ve Avrupa Hunları ile E-V 13 Avrupaya ilkkez yayıldı. Asya Hun kurganında mezarında e1b1b1 örneği çıktı. Bunlar bize İskender dönemine ait 1 mezara ait E-V13 kanıtı gösterebilir mi ?

Dolgan Türklerini biliyor musun ? Onlarda da E1b1b1 var. Tuva Hakas Türklerinde de E1b1b1 var. Uygurlarda da E1b1b1 var. Amerika yerlileri North (Kuzey) Native Americanlarda da E1b1b1 var. Bu saydığım yerlere İskenderin askerleri mi gitti ?
İnanma bunların emparyalist yalanlarına. Bunlar değil mi dünyada Türk diye bir ırk yoktur diyen !

If e v13 is belong to balkans then why it is present at bulgarians which has a turkic root, and present at hungary which has turkic root, people say e v13 is spread out with alexander then why it is present in asia which is not occupied by alexander.

Ok, there are a lot in serbia, kosovo, albania and crotia which is occupied by Ottoman Empire and ottomans keep family records all families. And do you know that this haplo is found in a siberian kurgan of Proto-turks lived 500 bc where iskender was a vitamin. Is there any ancient e haplo detected in balkans.

Alexander was a vitamin?

TRfyPoL.png

rRZxZAk.png

Here you see that E1b L618 has been found in croatia in a 7500 year old skeleton.

Sorry to break it to you but the Ev13 in europe is not because of Turks XD

Do you know history? Turks came to balkans before christ! Dont think Turks as Ottomans! Ottomans was last migrated Turks to Balkan Do you know pechenegs? Do you know Cumans? Do you know Kimmers? Do you know Turcomans which was infantry soldiers of Alexander? Do you know one of the oldest map of the world which was drawn around 1000 BC in which east europe and upper balkans written as Turkia? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of Iliria? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of etrusks which occupied Italia? Your western history dont mention all these facts. First learn what is Turk. Turk has branches of Oghuz, Kuman and Kıpcaq. Ottomans was from Oghuz branch. First go and learn all of these then write an answer. There are Orhun Tablets in siberia which was written by Kokturks and read it first what Turks did. And last thing if we were christians your western history will mention all of these but unfortunately you know only what they write to you. Have you ever heard even Eskimo Inuits has this haplo? Anyway, bye...

Do you know history? Turks came to balkans before christ! Dont think Turks as Ottomans! Ottomans was last migrated Turks to Balkan Do you know pechenegs? Do you know Cumans? Do you know Kimmers? Do you know Turcomans which was infantry soldiers of Alexander? Do you know one of the oldest map of the world which was drawn around 1000 BC in which east europe and upper balkans written as Turkia? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of Iliria? Do you know turkic infantry soldiers of etrusks which occupied Italia? Your western history dont mention all these facts. First learn what is Turk. Turk has branches of Oghuz, Kuman and Kıpcaq. Ottomans was from Oghuz branch. First go and learn all of these then write an answer. There are Orhun Tablets in siberia which was written by Kokturks and read it first what Turks did. And last thing if we were christians your western history will mention all of these but unfortunately you know only what they write to you. Have you ever heard even Eskimo Inuits has this haplo? Anyway, bye...

You first posted under this account: EREN48

And now you replied with : axualonso

You just exposed yourself as a shill with multiple accounts.

No eren is my friend. He is siberian root turkic men and he has e v13 haplo! I am emre i have siberian turkic root of y dna and it is also e v13! He is my friend and i have the authority to reply for him! We Turks dont do such kind of things!

Ok another good question for you! Answer if you can! If DE is father of E and D haplos, then how D is present in Japan but E is Afrika?

No eren is my friend. He is siberian root turkic men and he has e v13 haplo! I am emre i have siberian turkic root of y dna and it is also e v13! He is my friend and i have the authority to reply for him! We Turks dont do such kind of things!

Wow, both Siberian root Turkic men with ev13. And you have the authority to reply for each other with conspicuously identical opinions. Am I dealing with real life clones?

Yes i'm sure that Turkic peoples spread Ev13 as west as Spain, and as north as Scandinavia.

As for DE, there is no mystery here, one went east and one west. Is the I haplogroup middle eastern because of J?

I dont L I E. Eren is my F R I E N D. Not clone! If you dont believe you csn ask europedia mamagement about ip which are from two different continients! Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. Soon you will learn the truth. I and J are different thing bro dont be ridiculous! DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!

Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!

What are you basing this on seriously. Is Erdogan working hard to write some papers about european history now? XD

It literally makes no sense and doesn't fit any of the data. If you have EV13 its infinitely more likely that you have a balkan ancestor than that all the turkic peoples spread all over europe deep into spain, scandanavia and russia. Where are these miraculous turkic europeans that were there 7500 years ago?

This is the ethnicity of the grand viziers of ottoman empire. Notice that a VERY LARGE amount are Albanian, and then a lot are also europeans mainly from the balkans but some are Italians also.

You are looking at the situation the wrong way around I'm afraid:

XYUcxB2.jpg

I dont L I E. Eren is my F R I E N D. Not clone! If you dont believe you csn ask europedia mamagement about ip which are from two different continients! Wait a little while. New research papers will be released soon about Balkans and E V 13. Soon you will learn the truth. I and J are different thing bro dont be ridiculous! DE- D and E mutations is cllasified YAP. E was born in Asia actually. Then migrated to west! Soon bro soon. You will learn the truth!

I think you should dig in deeper into your own E-V13 Y-DNA, since it's evident by your posts that you have little to no clue about Y-DNA and genetics in general.
If not ancient, perhaps you have recent Balkan (Albanian) ancestors, as we're learning is the case with a few other "Turks" who have tested deeper.

Why you put erdoğan into conveesation? pepers will be released not from Turkey! Why are you actimg like this i cannot understand! I am not talking about Turkey! I am talking about E v 13 in eskimo, siberians, native amerikans, uygurs in china, south asians, tatars, bashkirs, nogais, dolgans, altaians, chuvashes, kazakhs, some mongolian clans!

Why you put erdoğan into conveesation? pepers will be released not from Turkey! Why are you actimg like this i cannot understand! I am not talking about Turkey! I am talking about E v 13 in eskimo, siberians, native amerikans, uygurs in china, south asians, tatars, bashkirs, nogais, dolgans, altaians, chuvashes, kazakhs, some mongolian clans!

Because the last couple of days you have been commenting in anything Ev13 posting about European Imperialist lies and the "truth" about ev13 being turkic. Where is this magic paper you are referencing?

DE split at least 53000 years ago and native americans are R1b more than they are ev13, if you are going to allude to papers then just link them. Tell us who has misinformed you

@ Axualonso

Hg E is not born in Europe.
but Africa,

nucleotid V-13 is born in Balkans

combining V-13 with PC etc etc
we are sure that is more possible Balkan born (including modern Turkey)
and secondary with very low chance to be from Levant.

now where exactly nucleotid V13 made first mutation/appearance
I do not know,
but all seem on a road from Levant to Europe,
and most possible is South or central and East balkans
the combo with PC1 gives birthplace of V-13 S-West parts of modern Bulgaria,
ok we play with Statistics and possibilities combination, to find the most possible
clearly late palaiolithic, or early Neolithic Balkanic mark.

I also stayed at the Konya sample,
and believe it as neolithic or chalkolithic
but is > 3000 years after the Adriatic sample
a mystery Hg

I think it is an HG that has nothing to with IE or Turkic populations,
except if Tocharians had it, and spread it to Altai
but I doupt

PS
personal view

Although

many scientists at the birth of genetics before 2 decades
claim that DE C and F originated in Asia
but that was the old theory

Autosomal and uniparental portraits of the native
populations of Sakha (Yakutia): implications for
the peopling of Northeast Eurasia

Y-chromosome analysis reveals genetic divergence and
new founding native lineages in Athapaskan- and
Eskimoan-speaking populations

http://suyun.info/userfiles/bulletin/2016-8/eng_Nogais2_20161009_8_[1_2]_3_BEHPS_2016_8.pdf

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/suyun/default.aspx?section=ycolorized

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/uygurs.html

These are old evidences, google them and read. I cannot share new papers because it is not released officially yet. I cannot understand the hypothesis of alexander’s soldier issue! Cant some e v13 brought by alexander to balkans from asia? Is it impossible? How can it be in siberian populations? How can it be in eskimos? E v13 was born in asia and migrated to balkans. This is not a new opinion and not only mine! Many dna geneologists begun to think like this after the tests made by asian siberian and amerindian populations.

This thread has been viewed 63034 times.

Back