EV13 from Central Asia

Regarding the E1b1b1 sample from Croatia, Balkans_Neolithic 6000 BC, here is what came out after the genomes were published, the sample is not V13, but an early split from L618 :

The raw data from the Mathieson etal. 2017 paper is now out. Here is what is there with respect to the L618-V13 sample I3948:
L618 SNPs found positive: PF2215, PF2223, CTS3287, CTS3728, L618, PF2229, Z1052/CTS5291, CTS5527, CTS6884, Z1055, CTS7273, CTS9086, CTS9223, PF224
L618 SNPs found negative: CTS1975, PF2252
L618-V13 Unresolved SNPs found positive: CTS6598
L618-V13 Unresolved SNPs found negative: Z1042/PF2209, FGC33595
V13 SNPs found negative: V13, L1024, CTS3849, CTS4993, Z1053/CTS5935, Z21284, Z21285, Z1056, FGC11422, Z1896

Sample I3948 appears to split the current L618 node since he is negative for CTS1975 and PF2252 so he represents a new sub branch of L618 that splits L618. We can make a crude estimate that this occurred prior 10240 ybp but without a more complete data set it won’t be very precise.His data also appears to resolve the placement of CTS6598 making it an L618 equivalent. So if anything the phylogeny becomes L618>CTS1975>V13 and it appears that he represents a sub branch not yet observed in the current population. We still have other L618+ V13- people who have not done NGS testing so who knows what we might discover.

Now that you mention "asian V13". I belong to the clade E-Z17107 but I am negative to balkan clade Z38456 that is the hg of Albanians from Kaqinar.
E-Z17107* has a strong presence in the east, in fact already there are one Russian SNP confirmed as BY4467, another Russian on 111 markers connected to him but 2000+ years apart, one Ukrainian also very distant from them. And importantly YF11315 on Yfull is a Hungarian with Cuman surname. Another Hungarian very close to him. Third Hungarian family from Karcag that is close to me on STR values. It's a prominent family. And sculptor from this family made these wonderful Cuman statues in Karcag. :)

There is a 4th family from Hungary that is also possibly connected, they need to do SNP test.
I know very well who I am, my family is one of oldest Serbian families in the border region of Serbia and Montenegro. Traces of Cumans, Bolgars have been left for me to discover them. What's incredible about it is that they were left in an intelligent manner that implies certain knowledge no one could have had 500 years ago except a descendant of these order-bringing nomads. :)

I am connected to medieval Serbian family of Kumanichich, nobleman Novak Kumaničić was mentioned in 1422 as member of the court of Serbian ruler despote Stefan Lazarević. But our ancestry is from Bulgaria, we have close STR matches with Bulgarian, and some Serbs from anonymous studies from eastern Šopluk area, additionally one Macedonian. As their STR values are more diverse there is no doubt whatsoever my ancestors came from there no later than 700-800 years ago. In fact mixed Cuman-Bulgarian army did reach my area of Bijelo Polje in 1254 during one conflict between Dubrovnik and Serbia. Or alternatively there is some evidence that suggests connection to Darman and Kudelin. :)
Some villages nearby like Bolyare (Boyars - Bulgarian nobility) clearly indicate we were members of this class in Bulgaria.

Our most distant origin are Gelonians, Scythian tribe that was of Greek origin. And even for such a thing, I have clear evidence.:) Mentioned in 514 BC already. Alternatively perhaps from some Thraco-Cimmerian, if not Greek but less likely. There are actually three Greek Z38456 in a study of Greeks from Asia Minor, and they are not so close to each other on STR values (up to 43 markers) nor to Albanians for example.

Anyway I seem to have a haplotype from Kalmykia closer to me, and generally there are already mutliple E-Z17107* clades in the East all even 2500+ years apart from each other, and that is going to increase as there are 3 Georgians who seem to be E-Z17107*, and they also seem 2000+ years apart, one of them matches up with haplotype from North-Western Iran (Azeri on 37 markers). Plus Ukrainian has unique STR combination that is likely connected to one Uzbek. Also there is a Tatar who is not yet SNP tested, but he is 99.9 % E-Z17107.

I look forward profiling all these

Ah I see, my cousin kuzmosi has posted. :) So it derives from Cuman ( Köszömös < Cuman. küsemiš 'de- sired'). And as i recently discovered my surname too is at least partly is Cuman, it was a tribal name of sorts. My family preserved most, as we were close to the Serbian ruler, we had some "leasure" to do as "we please".
We are responsible for multiple Serbian monasteries but one of them reflects our "pagan" past. From 1485 census, reading is not totally safe because of diacritical dots, but Albanian historian Pulaha translated it as monastery Narta.:) This is of steppe-Iranian origin and Nart-sagas still exist on Caucasus in folklore of various ethnic groups.
We were Iranian speaking until 5th century, then we joined ranks of the great Attila or his successors, and were were subsequently "bulgarised". Actually incredibly there is evidence 500 years ago my ancestors seemed to have "honored" Attila as well.

I began suspecting years ago I might have "steppe" origin, because my family had some tradition of "having ten horses per man", I am so happy to find out it was justified.

So to baha, just because you're E-V13 that does not mean you have recent balkan origin. Have you done SNP's? If not you may send me your markers if you wish. I don't think there is anyone more "qualified" than me to guess subclades of E-V13 based on STR values, and suggest SNP's.:) And I know well some other haplogroups (such as R1a Z93, R1b-Z2103 etc.).

We have found no Bronze Age warriors with E-V13, so there is no proof for that speculation. Even if some such samples were found, it would not change the fact that E-V13 probably came to Europe from the Near East. The trail seems to lead back to the southern Levant.

You might want to read some of the newer papers which give the y lines of ancient farmers from the Near East.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/34850-Important-papers-for-newbies-to-Population-Genetics

Ev13 didn't came from near east . It was the E1b which came from near east or directly from north Africa. Ev13 originates somewhere in Europe.

Now that you mention "asian V13". I belong to the clade E-Z17107 but I am negative to balkan clade Z38456 that is the hg of Albanians from Kaqinar.
E-Z17107* has a strong presence in the east, in fact already there are one Russian SNP confirmed as BY4467, another Russian on 111 markers connected to him but 2000+ years apart, one Ukrainian also very distant from them. And importantly YF11315 on Yfull is a Hungarian with Cuman surname. Another Hungarian very close to him. Third Hungarian family from Karcag that is close to me on STR values. It's a prominent family. And sculptor from this family made these wonderful Cuman statues in Karcag. :)

There is a 4th family from Hungary that is also possibly connected, they need to do SNP test.
I know very well who I am, my family is one of oldest Serbian families in the border region of Serbia and Montenegro. Traces of Cumans, Bolgars have been left for me to discover them. What's incredible about it is that they were left in an intelligent manner that implies certain knowledge no one could have had 500 years ago except a descendant of these order-bringing nomads. :)

I am connected to medieval Serbian family of Kumanichich, nobleman Novak Kumaničić was mentioned in 1422 as member of the court of Serbian ruler despote Stefan Lazarević. But our ancestry is from Bulgaria, we have close STR matches with Bulgarian, and some Serbs from anonymous studies from eastern Šopluk area, additionally one Macedonian. As their STR values are more diverse there is no doubt whatsoever my ancestors came from there no later than 700-800 years ago. In fact mixed Cuman-Bulgarian army did reach my area of Bijelo Polje in 1254 during one conflict between Dubrovnik and Serbia. Or alternatively there is some evidence that suggests connection to Darman and Kudelin. :)
Some villages nearby like Bolyare (Boyars - Bulgarian nobility) clearly indicate we were members of this class in Bulgaria.

Our most distant origin are Gelonians, Scythian tribe that was of Greek origin. And even for such a thing, I have clear evidence.:) Mentioned in 514 BC already. Alternatively perhaps from some Thraco-Cimmerian, if not Greek but less likely. There are actually three Greek Z38456 in a study of Greeks from Asia Minor, and they are not so close to each other on STR values (up to 43 markers) nor to Albanians for example.

Anyway I seem to have a haplotype from Kalmykia closer to me, and generally there are already mutliple E-Z17107* clades in the East all even 2500+ years apart from each other, and that is going to increase as there are 3 Georgians who seem to be E-Z17107*, and they also seem 2000+ years apart, one of them matches up with haplotype from North-Western Iran (Azeri on 37 markers). Plus Ukrainian has unique STR combination that is likely connected to one Uzbek. Also there is a Tatar who is not yet SNP tested, but he is 99.9 % E-Z17107.

I look forward profiling all these

Ah I see, my cousin kuzmosi has posted. :) So it derives from Cuman ( Köszömös < Cuman. küsemiš 'de- sired'). And as i recently discovered my surname too is at least partly is Cuman, it was a tribal name of sorts. My family preserved most, as we were close to the Serbian ruler, we had some "leasure" to do as "we please".
We are responsible for multiple Serbian monasteries but one of them reflects our "pagan" past. From 1485 census, reading is not totally safe because of diacritical dots, but Albanian historian Pulaha translated it as monastery Narta.:) This is of steppe-Iranian origin and Nart-sagas still exist on Caucasus in folklore of various ethnic groups.
We were Iranian speaking until 5th century, then we joined ranks of the great Attila or his successors, and were were subsequently "bulgarised". Actually incredibly there is evidence 500 years ago my ancestors seemed to have "honored" Attila as well.

I began suspecting years ago I might have "steppe" origin, because my family had some tradition of "having ten horses per man", I am so happy to find out it was justified.

So to baha, just because you're E-V13 that does not mean you have recent balkan origin. Have you done SNP's? If not you may send me your markers if you wish. I don't think there is anyone more "qualified" than me to guess subclades of E-V13 based on STR values, and suggest SNP's.:) And I know well some other haplogroups (such as R1a Z93, R1b-Z2103 etc.).

Hi,

Can you provide the name or a link to the study with the three Z38456+ Greeks please?

Thanks

Some villages nearby like Bolyare (Boyars - Bulgarian nobility) clearly indicate we were members of this class in Bulgaria
There seems to have been no peasants in Serbia. Almost every Serb family or a tribe (Montenegro) is connected one way or another to a nobility or a ruler from the medeival era. Fascinating stuff really.

Last edited:
There’s seems to have been no peasants in Serbia. Almost every Serb family or a tribe (Montenegro) is connected one way or another to a nobility or a ruler from the medeival era. Fascinating stuff really.

There are indeed many claims, and some of them are partially true, but usually there is a well defined family that has certain ancestor and that he was real, for ex. the ancestor of Vasojevici. And there are many such clans with various haplogroups and subclades, Banjani, Drobnjaci, Ozrinici all of them being 500, 600, 700+ years old and mentioned in medieval documents.

But I have to make a distinction between my family and various Montenegrin clans claiming descend from certain individuals and feudal families from medieval timefrime, because it was at that time desired to be a descendant of Nemanjici, Brankovici, Altomanovici, Mrnjavcevici etc. so those stories were made up mostly and often with influence of the church, BUT what my ancestors claimed to descend from was something no one 500 years ago knew (except very very few people likely in oral tradition) even existed, and even so it would have been of no advantage at that time to claim such descent anyway and they did nevertheless.

There are actually very few Serb families that can say their ancestor was ktitor of church/monastery that dates to medieval times and that it had some importance then, and with written evidence to back it up.

Member of my family was mentioned to have died in 1645 as Ktitor (provider of funds for construction or reconstruction of an Orthodox church or monastery) of monastery/church Nikoljac. He is mentioned in an inscription at the back one Gospel that was coated in silver (again indicating he was wealthy along with being ktitor despite not being a muslim in Ottoman Empire). In Turkish census of 1485, our todays village (as mezra back then so just a piece of land) is mentioned as being a property of that monastery, as well as having "second" (which still stands) name. The phenomenon of "second name" is understood by historians to mean that a new clan came and took the land, and this land being property of the monastery our ancestor was benefactor 160 years later means our family were likely benefactors of the same monastery in 1485 or even a century earlier when it was built. Also I can prove connection of some communities to us, that actually served the Ottomans, and even had timars, one of those "Christian sipahis" who cooperated with Ottomans. We did it until Turko-Austrian wars around 1700, only after that time there was chaos and huge migration out of Lim river area, and migration from the south of clans such as Kuchi, Vasojevici etc.
Additionally very nearby there is a monastery Kumanica, there is a second monastery of Kumanica in Rudnik region connected to Kumaničić family. I've discovered some data recently to suggest my family had possessed this monastery in 16th century.
There are two families that are closely related to me, but they are from an unpublished study. But I can say thy have more distant origin from Peshter highlands and both of them seem connected to villages with Cuman onomastical traces. One is village Baljen, likely derived from Cuman name Balin/Baliq, the other from Krnja Jela, where there was a baština called Kuman in 16th century in addition to land called Kurilay.

There is a Bosniak family nearby also who are C-M48 but their very close matches are found among Turks from Anadolia and being muslim they are likely to descend from an Ottoman sipahi who descended from Seljuk Oghuz Turks.
But interesting to have in that Polimlje area such populations. I think someone from Prijepolje did an autosomal test recently and he had more East-Asian dna than is usual for western Balkans.

My own family did not have it easy always. In addition to losing benefits as well as origin traditions which existed before after 1700 and being reduced to а peasant-like status in 19th century, in 1330 in Dechani charter, there was on Kosovo a certain Cuman-like population that seems to be connected to us, looking at some specific names/surnames that appear near Bijelo Polje. They were Sokalniks, status that was specific and more rare. They had obligations of peasants but in lesser volume, had horses and also they had to serve monasteries, which is how I think my family became so affiliated with churches/monasteries and priest service. Also I read they might have been descended from people captured in war. Bulgarian-Cuman army in 1254 ransacked Bijelo Polje and apparently retreated. And due to personal name Kudelin occurring there as well as once it seems near Bijelo Polje, I seem have something to do with Darman and Kudelin who were defeated in 1291 by Serbs, name Darman/Dorman/Drman (Cuman name) wasn't that rare but Kudelin (possibly of East-Slavic origin) was extremely rare in the Balkans. So be it 1254 or 1291 it seems likely/possible my ancestors were prisoners initially.

So no, vast majority of Serbs doesn't have connection to some more known medieval feudal families, despite many claims but I happen do be one of those that does.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you provide the name or a link to the study with the three Z38456+ Greeks please?

Thanks

You can find it easily:
"The coming of the Greeks to Provence and Corsica: Y-chromosome models of archaic Greek colonization of the western Mediterranean"

Important as there are more markers available. And there aren't too many Greeks on ftdna for example.

Here they are, I arregned markers in ftdna order and did appropriate edits on some markers (GATAH4 -1, DYS461 +1 etc.) to fit with ftdna values.

ID region defining marker
DYS393 DYS390 DYS394 DYS391 DYS385 DYS426 DYS388 DYS439 DYS389I DYS392 DYS389B DYS458 DYS459 DYS455 DYS454 DYS447 DYS437 DYS448 DYS449 DYS464 DYS460 YGATAH4 YCAII DYS456 DYS442 DYS438 DYS444 DYS446 DYS462 DYS452 DYS445 YGATAA10 DYS463 DYS441 GGAAT1B07 YGATAC4 DYS461n

F2 Smyrna V13
13 ___________________ 19 9-9 11 11 14 33 14-15.3-17-18 9 17 11 13 12 12 31 10 13 18 14 12 22 12

F49 Smyrna V13
13 24 13 10 16-18 11 12 13 13 11 17 21 9-9 11 11 25 14 20 32 14-15.3-17-17 9 12 19-21 17 11 10 13 13 12 31 10 13 18 14 11 22 12

F90 Phocaea V13
13 24 13 10 ____ 11 12 12 14 11 17 19 9-9 11 11 24 14 20 30 14-17-17-17 9 12 19-21 17 11 10 12 12 12 31 10 13 18 14 12 22 12

Unfortunately the F2 from Smyrna is missing some markers, but he still has dys458=19, values typical for Z38456 or to be more precise Z38456>BY4461
dys464cd=17-18 values typical in general for the entire Z17107

And as I recently discovered dys444=13 seems to be a value which defines Z38456 because there is another cluster of Z38456>BY4435 which includes two Swedes. All positive to Z38456 have dys444=13, we who are negative have standard value dys444=12.

And further balkan cluster BY4461 has it's specific trait of having very high value on dys458.

Interestingly F90 from Phocaea has gone backward on dys444 but he is obviously Z38456. He is missing dys385 but on other markers you see he has 8 differences on 40 markers in comparison to F49 from Smyrna. As I did consider they might have Arvanite origin so many differences suggest they are in Asia Minor for a longer time.

In comparison, in this study a few R1b BY611 are found and they seem of Arvanite origin because one even has full matchups with Albanians or only a few differences. Although Asia Minor Greeks are not really a population where one would expect plenty of Arvanites.

Of E-V13's, there are 13, one has only few markers and cannot be classified. Of others 8 are reliably CTS9320. These 3 are Z17107>Z38456, another 2 are CTS9320>Z17264>BY4348, two actually have this value dys444=13 typical for Z38456, however there exists a cluster under Z17264 which has also this value and they have closest matchups with Z17264 so they too are likely to be Z17264. One CTS9320 I couldn't classify yet.

Also one V13 is E-Z16663, which seems to be an older clade only present in Greeks in the Balkan region. And the remaining three seem S-7461, which is a clade common in Bulgaria as well as some in Greece, one of them is certainly distantly related to S-7461 Greek from Arcadia.

This Tatar I mentioned has dys444=13, which in combination of DYS413a=22 means he belongs to this clade found in Sweden Z38456>BY4435.
But I have another Russian, Ponomarev from Far East who is Z17107* distantly (1900 years) connected to Schepak Z17107>BY4467. So that makes it 3 Russians who have 111 STR markers and who are Z17107*.

Among Serbs I am the only Z17107*, and I calculated Z17107* makes up less than 0.1 % of Serbs. However of Russians from ftdna, Z17107* make up 0.2 %. Also there is a scientific study from Lvov, Ukraine which sampled 154 people. One V13 is Z17107* connected to Ukrainian from Dobromil, the other seems very likely connected to BY4467 Russian. That is 1.3 %. So percentage wise Z17107* is more common the East than among Serbs, counting in greater population there there might be easily 50+ times more Russians who are Z17107* than Serbs. This argument is often used when it comes to Slavic Balkan I2a Din, so why wouldn't I use it either? :)

And of course on 111 STR markers every one of those Russians is genetically closer to me than any Serbian (or Albanian for that matter) E-V13, which is something unusual for E-V13.

I also have to more seriously consider that according to some archaeological evidence Geloni might be of Cimmerian origin, Cimmerians were Iranian speaking but intermingled with Thracians (hence there are probably some eastern V13 clades of such origin), looking at one Ruthenian cluster of E-S26015/CTS2001 (Z16988-, Z17107-, Z17264-, S1992:cool:, some CTS9320 clades might have been in Carpathians 3000 years ago. And that might include Z17107* and also Swedo-Tatar Z17107>Z38456>BY4435. Actually the origin of the entire CTS9320 might be some North-South out of Carpathian area early Iron age migration, some might have stayed in the North.
Also there is one Ossetian who might be E-Z17107*, but SNP is a must for such an unusual haplotype.
The Ossetian cluster of E-V13 seems closest to a Czech who is an isolated clade under Z5018, so it might be of Cimmerian origin. And that is likely also for Ossetian R1b Y5587 cluster.

Btw I'm not claiming I descend of Geloni because it might be convenient because of haplogroup, I'm claiming it because I know what my ancestors claimed to descend from 500-600 years ago and that particular clan descends from an Iranic tribe from Caucasus (hence those Georgians I expect to be E-Z17107*) and that tribe does have something to do with them. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! Not sure if I am in the right place, but wanted to get some insight. My mtdna is haplogroup K1b1c, branched off of K1 which originates from Middle East 20k years ago. Getting about 0.50% dna composition of siberian yakut, six-seven generations back. Wondering if anybody knows any migration or genealogical trends that support this evidence. Any insight is appreciated!

I did further SNP tests; and have been confirmed as E-Z5017. Much father’s family are from Northern India, and have not met anyone other E-V13 individual from this region.

I did further SNP tests; and have been confirmed as E-Z5017. Much father’s family are from Northern India, and have not met anyone other E-V13 individual from this region.

Very interesting!
Which SNP test have you done? Do you know if you are negative for known SNPs under the Z5017?

Btw, I'm also E-Z5017 but under it I have several more SNPs determined.

E-V13 Origin

It is true that E-V13 migrated from Asia. In fact they migrated more specifically from Persia. What I'm trying to tell you is that E-V13 is the original Persian identity. They were a people closely related to Negroids. Most of the true Persians, E-V13 carriers, held firm against the invading Greeks, carriers of haplogroup J, in the 3rd - 4th century BC but were defeated and taken captive mostly to the Balkans. That is why most E-V13 is concentrated there today. In the Balkans they took Caucasian wives and gradually lost their negroid features. During the Greek invasion, some rich Persians fled to the East, such as India. But the poorest stayed in Iran and the Middle East, while Greek settlers inflated the local population. The Persians' closest allies, the Medes (Caucasians & carriers of haplogroup H), were also taken captive by the Greeks but not in so large numbers. Most Medes fled to India. Those Medes who were captive in the Balkans are today called Romani (Gypsies). Few Persian remnants still exist in India.
It is worth noting that during the Greek invasion many Babylonians (carriers of haplogroup L and T) fled to India, while others who fought as mercenaries for the Persians and others who cooperated with the Persians were enslaved in the Balkans.
This is the true history that nobody will ever tell you!

It is true that E-V13 migrated from Asia. In fact they migrated more specifically from Persia. What I'm trying to tell you is that E-V13 is the original Persian identity. They were a people closely related to Negroids. Most of the true Persians, E-V13 carriers, held firm against the invading Greeks, carriers of haplogroup J, in the 3rd - 4th century BC but were defeated and taken captive mostly to the Balkans. That is why most E-V13 is concentrated there today. In the Balkans they took Caucasian wives and gradually lost their negroid features. During the Greek invasion, some rich Persians fled to the East, such as India. But the poorest stayed in Iran and the Middle East, while Greek settlers inflated the local population. The Persians' closest allies, the Medes (Caucasians & carriers of haplogroup H), were also taken captive by the Greeks but not in so large numbers. Most Medes fled to India. Those Medes who were captive in the Balkans are today called Romani (Gypsies). Few Persian remnants still exist in India.
It is worth noting that during the Greek invasion many Babylonians (carriers of haplogroup L and T) fled to India, while others who fought as mercenaries for the Persians and others who cooperated with the Persians were enslaved in the Balkans.
Question is where did the Orcs come from?

Also one V13 is E-Z16663, which seems to be an older clade only present in Greeks in the Balkan region. And the remaining three seem S-7461, which is a clade common in Bulgaria as well as some in Greece, one of them is certainly distantly related to S-7461 Greek from Arcadia.

While I haven't done a Big-Y yet on FTDNA, I have gotten as far as being classified E-Z16663. I came by the Eupedia forums to see if I could find any information on this relatively rare subclade, and it seems you're the only person to have ever mentioned it--at least as far as the forum search engine is concerned ;)
Edit to add: If I had searched for just "Z16663", I'd have seen all the hits. Oops.

As far as I know, my patrilineal ancestors were German, but I've hit a brick wall only 5 generations back, and see no mention of that 3rd great grandfather before he emigrated to the US. It's possible they'd only been in Germany a short time (as yDNA haplogroups go).

Hello there. I m new to this forum, I am glad to be the part of your community. I am male from Uzbekistan, Bukhoro. I did DNA test and was surprised to know that my y DNA is e1b1b1a1b1a* which is ev 13 and is almost non existent in Central Asia as far as I know. I saw many ev13 maps and they don't include Central Asia at all. I think my case is very interesting and I was very surprised to have y DNA the same as most Kosovars Albanians. I don't know how Balkan y DNA settled in Uzbekistan.
My mtdna is k1a4a1e, because my mother is Central European.

Central Asians are mix of many Eurasians old civilizations and people (Scythians, Sarmatians, Persians, Turks, Mongols, Greeks, Huns...), your E-V13 is most likely a heritage of one of these people...
My Dad is North African (Algerian), and I am also E-V13 carrier (subclade E-Y138701* : https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y138701/ ), my closest matches are Portugueses, maybe a Roman, Greek or Iberian heritage....

Central Asians are mix of many Eurasians old civilizations and people (Scythians, Sarmatians, Persians, Turks, Mongols, Greeks, Huns...), your E-V13 is most likely a heritage of one of these people...
My Dad is North African (Algerian), and I am also E-V13 carrier (subclade E-Y138701* : https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y138701/ ), my closest matches are Portugueses, maybe a Roman, Greek or Iberian heritage....

Since you are at the root of E-V13 expansion, which main expansion phase was in the LBA-EIA transition in Eastern Central and South Eastern Europe, a lot of things are possible until you get a closer match. For the Asian E-V13 it will, most of the time, come down to the Thraco-Cimmerians and backflow to the Iranians from the Daco-Thracians, which could have happened as early as 1.300 BC, but rather after 900-800 BC and later. The Kurdish E-V13 will be interesting once we get more samples. E-V13 made it with the Iranians and later Turks, because they assimilated some Iranian tribes, to Northern China. For India, different Iranian groups come to mind which could be candidates.

Здравствуйте baha! Мой брат сдал тест на гаплогруппу и у него тоже E-V13, а точнее E-FT8319. Наш отец также был из Бухары (таджик). Есть ли у вас gedmatch? Знаете ли вы что-нибудь новое о том как эта гаплогруппа могла попасть в Бухару? Наша гаплогруппа E-FT8319 относится к эллинистической эпохе. 400 BCE. Заранее благодарю за ответ. Кстати наша материнская гаплогруппа тоже К, К1с1с. :)

Здравствуйте baha! Мой брат сдал тест на гаплогруппу и у него тоже E-V13, а точнее E-FT8319. Наш отец также был из Бухары (таджик). Есть ли у вас gedmatch? Знаете ли вы что-нибудь новое о том как эта гаплогруппа могла попасть в Бухару? Наша гаплогруппа E-FT8319 относится к эллинистической эпохе. 400 BCE. Заранее благодарю за ответ. Кстати наша материнская гаплогруппа тоже К, К1с1с. :)

Given your paternal line was from or nearby Bukhara in ancestry it makes sense your lineage came with Macedonian Empire soldiers. Bactrian Empire, Seleucid comes to mind.

your comment is out subject and isn't scientific ,Your Haplogroup E-M2 ( Bantu, Fulan ects...) is different in history on Haplogroup E-M35 ( Amazigh , Egyptians , Ethiopian , south slavic , Levantian )
and about E-L618 < V13 us Haplogroup local in south east europe

This thread has been viewed 63084 times.

Back