Is there a possibility that I’m Jewish?

JustWonder

Reaction score
Hello , I need comments about my results. I have HVR1 matches (in ancestral origins) from Switzerland(3) , Germany(2) , Italy(1) , USA(1) , Turkey(1). And these all countries had many Jews in the recent past especially until the second world war except USA. I can just contact with the one from Italy , and he tells her grandmother was from Italy too. I dont know any other people that lived in these European countries. If I had another maternal root , I would have matches only from my country or from another country , I cannot find an explanation why I have matches from many countries in which Jews lived for a long time.

In hoplogroup origins I see three matches that are from Germany , Switzerland , Turkey have haplogroups u2e1b2 and this haplogroup is founded only in western europe (As in the U2 page of Eupedia says )

My haplogroup : U2 ( not uploaded to higher level so I dont know my subclade but as I understand , my subclade probably is u2e1b2 , if I dont think wrongly.)

I don't know why you think you're subclade could be jewish; maybe, but jews were a minority in all of these countries; the subclade seems older than that, and "European"; as far as I know, U2 is not really present among jews. U2e1b2 seems to have developed later on out of the Corded Ware culture. How it ended up in Turkey I don't know; could be through early Indo-Europeans, Celts, Slavs, anytime in the Ottoman time.

Strange, that you are yet not banned for racism and antisemitism... very strange.... :petrified:

I don't know why you think you're subclade could be jewish; maybe, but jews were a minority in all of these countries; the subclade seems older than that, and "European"; as far as I know, U2 is not really present among jews. U2e1b2 seems to have developed later on out of the Corded Ware culture. How it ended up in Turkey I don't know; could be through early Indo-Europeans, Celts, Slavs, anytime in the Ottoman time.

Well , yes maybe , my mother and one aunt have some slavic features although uncle and other aunt dont have.(They probably are similar to grandfother) But in this case the question will be why I dont have matches from slavic countries. And in the page u2 of Eupedia says , u2e1b2 is founded in only western europe , considering I have 3 matches that have that haplogroup , it doesn't necessarily mean I also have the same subclade? and if so how can we get a connection with slavs? I thought about having maternal Jewish root because it seemed to me like only one explanation that makes sense since Jews lived in many western european countries , that made me think I would have matches from only my country or at the most from my and from one other totally from two countries if i had another maternal root but yes U2 is not founded among Ashkenazi Jews , that is a dilemma.

Strange, that you are yet not banned for racism and antisemitism... very strange.... :petrified:

What is anti-semitic in my post?)

What is anti-semitic in my post?)

Idk, but according to local insane administration something surely is...
It is enough to say the forbidden word or show the picture of some
race to be consider a public enemy nr 1.

This thread has been viewed 4712 times.

Back