Creationism - the anti-science.

I am Muslim, but I am of Centrist ideology, so I don't believe everything I read. I do check and balance to make sure nothing contradicts, before drawing any conclusion.

For Example: I don't believe that this Earth or Universe is just couples of thousand years old, when religious scriptures have clearly talked about Pre-Adamite era, which went for millions of years, as stated in the religious books. There were species living on Earth before Adam and Eve, so when scientists and researchers find out some fossils, which are 700,000 years or 800,000 years old, I don't deny them at all. We do share share genes with them, and in fact, even with a banana. Not shocking at all, since their creator was ONE (my believe). I do believe that mankind has evolved throughout whole these years, had several impacting factors like diet, climate, and geographical locations, which made us look different from one another.

That's awesome!

However, I do deny that humans actually evolved from previous species.
Moreover, I don't accept that The Out of Africa Theory, but I do believe in Multi-Regional Theory denying the theory that we still came from Africa. Religion never defines the age of Earth and Universe in Thousands, but in Billions. Adam and Eve were sent to Earth after Last Glacial Period, which ended up 11,000 to 12,000 years BP. Modern Humans on Earth have just lived for 10,000 years, so Adam and Eve came to Earth approximately 10,000 years BP. Adam was a farmer, and first farming happened on Earth 10,000 years ago (read it, and also watched a video by BI Science). I don't know whether there were different races before Noah, but Multi-Regional Theory makes sense, when Noah's sons departed their way to different regions of the Earth. I am still clueless about the East Asian (Mongoloid) race. I am thoroughly looking for answers.
We'll you just denied science. We have human (homo sapiens sapiens) remain dated by science to 100 thousand years ago in Eurasia, and in Africa even longer. We also discovered other hominids who lived in Eurasia before HSS, like Neanderthals. We also know that people interbreed with them, and modern humans carry part of their DNA. It is all in undisputed science form, the dating remains and their DNA, and well documented, through population genetics, evolution of HSS through last 50 ky, till today.

It only doesn't make sense for religious zealots like Rethel.

No, they are not talking anything like that.
Stop repeating mahometian lies and fairytails from Xth century.

Adam was the first man. Period.
There was non pre-Adamic whatsoever.
This is satanic lie.

And again you are spreading lies.
Bible clearly define, that God created
Adam about 6000 years ago on the
sixth day of creation. Period.

DCyLlW_WsAEVJbO.jpg

Ok, first of all. Not every religion believes in Adam and Eve, but Abrahamic. Second, it looks like you have never read any other religion completely. If you read, you will figure out that Manu in Hinduism is resembled as Noah due to the similarity of "Great Flood".Third, religion did talk about Pre Adamite era. I follow Sufism. Take a look!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Adamite#In_Sufism
Fourth, I am not spreading any lies. If you want evidences from religious scriptures, I can provide that too.
Fifth, if you really believe that Adam and Eve came 6000 years ago, then you must have your family tree. Right? What generation of Adam and Eve are you?

That's awesome!

We'll you just denied science. We have human (homo sapiens sapiens) remain dated by science to 100 thousand years ago in Eurasia, and in Africa even longer. We also discovered other hominids who lived in Eurasia before HSS, like Neanderthals. We also know that people interbreed with them, and modern humans carry part of their DNA. It is all in undisputed science form, the dating remains and their DNA, and well documented, through population genetics, evolution of HSS through last 50 ky, till today.

As I stated already, I don't believe COMPLETELY in what Science or Religion says. I do always have opinions about it. Pre Adam species are referred as "NasNas" in religion. They looked similar to us, but didn't had mental intelligence, as we humans have. I just connect it to the point that our common ancestors is the direct descendant of previous species.

It's always good to see others's perspective and learn from it.

As I stated already, I don't believe COMPLETELY in what Science or Religion says. I do always have opinions about it.
That's fine. Check our population genetics section. After reading it you should have much wiser opinion. Genetics and population genetics is a tricky subject. It might take a while for all of this to sink in, sort of speak.
http://www.eupedia.com/genetics/

The first man in the Hebrew texts (Hebrew mythology). Why do you rely so much on the Bible? As a Christian you should consider first and foremost the Gospels.

Adam was the first man. Period.
There was non pre-Adamic whatsoever.
This is satanic lie.

And again you are spreading lies.
Bible clearly define, that God created
Adam about 6000 years ago on the
sixth day of creation. Period.

That's awesome!

And you have also dinosaurs dated 20k years old, which you hipocritically don't admit...

Ok, first of all. Not every religion believes in Adam and Eve, but Abrahamic. Second, it looks like you have never read any other religion completely. If you read, you will figure out that Manu in Hinduism is resembled as Noah due to the similarity of "Great Flood".Third, religion did talk about Pre Adamite era. I follow Sufism. Take a look!

Yes, I read.
The very fact, that I read it, does not make it true.

Fourth, I am not spreading any lies.

Yes, you are. If you are talking about Adam and Eve, and about
Abraham's faith, and you are talking something else about them,
than truth, then you are spreading lies.

Fifth, if you really believe that Adam and Eve came 6000 years ago,

And you just make it worse, putting a lie in my mouth.

then you must have your family tree. Right? What generation of Adam and Eve are you?

Idk, but probably some +/- 150.

The first man in the Hebrew texts (Hebrew mythology). Why do you rely so much on the Bible? As a Christian you should consider first and foremost the Gospels.

Why the Gospels?
But, if you insist, the Gospel teaches:

In reply he [Jesus] said: “Did YOU not read that he who
created them from [the] beginning made them male
and female
and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his
father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the
two will be one flesh’?"
This is quote from Genesis 2.

The same is quoting Paul the Apostole in Ephesians.

Why people always make statements about the Bible, not having idea about her?
images

Yes, I agree. There are two sexes, male and female. I did not say the opposite.

Why the Gospels?
But, if you insist, the Gospel teaches:

and female
two will be one flesh’?"

The same is quoting Paul the Apostole in Ephesians.

Why people always make statements about the Bible, not having idea about her?
images

And you have also dinosaurs dated 20k years old, which you hipocritically don't admit...
There must have been dated by your scientists, lol. Anyway it is my older than your Universe not mine. Your world is collapsing not mine.

There is a scientific consensus that dinosaurs were gone around 70 million years ago. 99.9% of dating Dinosaur bones come in big millions of years. If something comes in thousand of years must be a mistake, bad instrument calibration, misprint in publication or newspaper. But for you and your cult it is a proof. How crazy is this?!!! All your argumentation, all your "science" for gullible people, comes from looking for such mistakes. Do you realise how ridiculous it is? It only proves that people make mistakes, that we are not perfect. It doesn't prove that there are different laws of phisics in universe.

Unfortunately in our modern society you see this basic, yet essential teaching torn apart. I am talking mostly about the issue of relationships and the high divorce rate, and the many other "sins" of the modern world.

and female
two will be one flesh’?"

There must have been dated by your scientists,

Unfortunatly not.
I gave the link, check it.
You show again, how close minded you are.

lol. Anyway it is my older than your Universe not mine. Your world is collapsing not mine.

1. No, becasue I do not rely on this method - you do.
2. There are always other interpretations possible if something.
As I said, I used to belive in Old Earth many years. Couple of
thousands of years is not so big problem for me.

There is a scientific consensus that dinosaurs were gone around 70 million years ago. 99.9% of dating Dinosaur bones come in big millions of years. If something comes in thousand of years must be a mistake, bad instrument calibration, misprint in publication or newspaper.

Of course it has to be, to prove your false point, which you want to be true.
Btw, non fossilized cells, neither poo, cannot survived millions of years. The
more C14 - but it is, in every dinosaur's - they just do not want to measure it.

But for you and your cult it is a proof.

It is proof, that 1. evolution didn;t happen, 2. that wolrd is not so old, as you claim.
It is enaugh. You cannot have billions of years old Earth, becasue the uranium aureoles proof that is not.
The same with other planets of stars - there are conditions which make it impossible for them to be such old.
But you simply don;t care - all you care is nicy theory which fits to your ungodly agenda.

How crazy is this?!!! All your argumentation, all your "science" for gullible people, comes from looking for such mistakes. Do you realise how ridiculous it is? It only proves that people make mistakes, that we are not perfect. It doesn't prove that there are different laws of phisics in universe.

Biggotry... biggotry... it is still in you... and blinds you...

Rethel, you are "The Crusader" bro! Give 'em some pain.

Unfortunatly not.
I gave the link, check it.
You show again, how close minded you are.
You are ignoring 99% of science when bones where dated correctly without mistakes. In your case, we are talking of not only being closed minded but also blind.

You are ignoring 99% of science when bones where dated correctly without mistakes. In your case, we are talking of not only being closed minded but also blind.

LeBrok, you can't reason with people who are incapable of it. There are all manner of things about which reasonable people can disagree, but the age of the earth is not one of them.

@Diomedes,
Does the Orthodox Church not allow for annulments?

Yes, I read.
The very fact, that I read it, does not make it true.

LOL! How old are you 12? You think whatever you agree with right, no matter what the evidences are saying.

Yes, you are. If you are talking about Adam and Eve, and about
Abraham's faith, and you are talking something else about them,
than truth, then you are spreading lies.

See, you don't have any argument. All you are doing is attacking back with your emotions.

And you just make it worse, putting a lie in my mouth.
Not an argument

Idk, but probably some +/- 150.

You don't know, so how did you come up with that number?

LeBrok, you can't reason with people who are incapable of it. There are all manner of things about which reasonable people can disagree, but the age of the earth is not one of them.
I know, I might be insane still trying and trying... and hoping that maybe a simple observations will open his eyes.

When I took Calculus II, I got a few exam questions wrong. Does that mean integration or estimation using series and limits is wrong?

I think they do not, but I do not follow them closely and it's been years since I had Theology classes at school. The annulment is a something made by the state.

@Diomedes,
Does the Orthodox Church not allow for annulments?

This thread has been viewed 57660 times.

Back