Genetics of Mesolithic Scandinavia

I'm skeptical. That study hasn't been reviewed by the FDA, and it says that people with the GG variant have lower IQ's, yet we have this:
"AA and AG had superior performance relative to GG on reading-related skills (PA, Spelling), and marginally better performance for Decoding but not on more general language skills (Oral Language, Comprehension) or IQ. "

Do I smell a contradiction?

And it also states that East Asians have the most amount of G and are more likely to be GG, yet (I apologize if this is offensive, feel free to edit) they are very intelligent.

This study is iffy.

I'm skeptical. That study hasn't been reviewed by the FDA, and it says that people with the GG variant have lower IQ's, yet we have this:
"AA and AG had superior performance relative to GG on reading-related skills (PA, Spelling), and marginally better performance for Decoding but not on more general language skills (Oral Language, Comprehension) or IQ. "

Do I smell a contradiction?

And it also states that East Asians have the most amount of G and are more likely to be GG, yet (I apologize if this is offensive, feel free to edit) they are very intelligent.

This study is iffy.

I did some quick research and just read this book:
http://www.essentialparenting.com/2016/06/28/what-is-the-edison-gene/

IMO very insightful. But as a NY citizen you may be already familiar with it...

This thread has been viewed 22930 times.

Back