E-V13 subclades in Greece

nahh

I think you know,
i am sure you know,

I spent two min to google the names: but nothing meaningful came up, elaborate, I really don't know Macedonian Original......

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

noricum = east Austria
https://books.google.com.au/books?i...ITzAI#v=onepage&q=hallstatt illyrians&f=false
Noricum, region of Europe north of what is now Italy, roughly comprising modern central Austria and parts of Bavaria, Ger. Noricum was originally a kingdom controlled by a Celtic confederacy that dominated an earlier Illyrian population.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Noricum
Its area corresponded to the greater part of modern Styria and Carinthia, Upper/Lower Austria west of Vienna, Salzburg, a part of Bavaria, and a part of Slovenia. The original population appears to have consisted of Illyrians, who after the great migration of the Gauls, became subordinate to various Celto-Ligurians tribes, chief amongst them being the Norici (so called after their capital Noreia), who were possibly identical with the Taurisci of Roman sources.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noricum
Noricum
The original population of Noricum (mostly modern day Austria) consisted of Illyrians, who after the great emigration of the Gauls became subordinate to various Celtic tribes. It is in Noricum that we first hear of almost all the Celtic invasions, and was the starting-point of the attacks upon Italia in the early Roman Republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture
The Hallstatt culture was the predominant Western and Central European culture of Early Iron Age Europe from the 8th to 6th centuries BC, developing out of the Urnfield culture of the 12th century BC (Late Bronze Age) and followed in much of its area by the La Tène culture. It is commonly associated with Proto-Celtic and Celtic populations in the Western Hallstatt zone and with (pre-)Illyrians in the eastern Hallstatt zone.[1]

In the Bronze-age the origins of Illyrians was in Noricum - Eastern Austria
.No more to discuss, it is final

See also .... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vučedol_culture .....before you conclude.

Greek/Illyrian and Thracian are indo-European languages. And so is modern Albanian. E-V13 is certainly not an Indo-European clade. So E-V13 is picked up in the Balkans by Indo-European peoples. It was present there for quite some time, but it is neither proto-Greek nor proto-Illyrian. Illyrians as well as Greeks could have absorbed E-V13 early on and they could have mixed with more E-V13 people later on as well.

Who is to know for sure the Albanian genetic make-up during the 10th century A.D.? Or even before that? We can only speculate. Who is to know that Albanian speakers didn't mix with E-V13 people some time in the Middle Ages?

Maybe people with R1b learned E1b Albanians and others Indo-European language but it does not change fact that E-V13 subclades wich have Albanians, Greeks, Serbs etc.. originates in Albanian hills much further from Greece civilization, and with Serbs they have nothing to do. Or Greece was all the way to Montenegro.??

No crap, but: Karp (Carpi, Carpathian). And today there are places and toponyms in Albania which have root word Karp or similar.

Old Albanian : karpë = cliff, rock

For example Karpen in Kavajë municipality, Albania.

zPmx5u7.jpg

Romanian scientists created serious scientific theory.

Albanians have around 20% of Slavs genes, we know that exist records of Red Croatia to Durrës in Albania and Slavic invasions to the Greece, possible that these toponyms are of those newly arrived Slavs.

Part of Croats are Albanian origin and also part of Albanians are Croatian origin. It is genetics there is no hiding.

According Romanian scientists Albanians are descendants of Free Dacians (Carpi). Carpi have been evicted from their Carpathian and surrounding homeland and it is possible came to today's Albania.

You have genetics and prove it.

And today in Romania and Moldavia E-V13 is significant. Bassarab dynasty, dynasty of Wallachian kings has mostly E-V13 descendants according study of Martinez-Kruz et al (it is interesting significant percent of descendants of this dynasty has J2b2-M241 haplogroup).

What it has to do with E1b source in the Albanian hills.?

Only complex analysis can give some responses what involves research of haplogroups of many tribes including Thracian, Dacian, Free Dacian etc in certain epochs.

And again E1b has a source in Albanian hills.

Last edited:

Proto-Illyrians entered in the Balkans 2000 BC via Bosphorus. Today there is opinion it is possible Illyrians were Western Iranians (it is possible from area Zagros mountains and surroundings). In this picture Illyrians are designated as Iranian people.

You have genetics an prove it, Wikipedia is not genetics.

About E-V13 generally in the Balkans and whole Europe, a lot of things are not clear today and more knowledge is needed.

E1b has a source in Albanian hills, if we believe co-administrator of the FTDNA E-M35 project.

And there is no reason for not believeng him.

E-V13 was present in ancient Greeks, Thracians,

Ok, but still E1b has a source in Albanian hills. E1b did not fall from heaven to Greece.

Last edited:
I spent two min to google the names: but nothing meaningful came up, elaborate, I really don't know Macedonian Original......

search,

I found them at 30 sec

Mehdi Gurra
Ylli Gurra,

they 'speak' about the origin of Albanians
gone where the wind blows

search,

I found them at 30 sec

Mehdi Gurra
Ylli Gurra,

they 'speak' about the origin of Albanians
gone where the wind blows

Ok I found them......and I am disappointed Makedonian Original....this is your counter argument!!!!!???? Some idiots statements....try harder.

Ok I found them......and I am disappointed Makedonian Original....this is your counter argument!!!!!???? Some idiots statements....try harder.

me too,
seems like Albanian scientists accepted easily such 'wind blow words'
instead of critisizing such,
or it is diplomacy and policy to accept whatever.
even genetics,

Anyway i do not share 'such' genetics.
but I was waiting more from Albanian scholars,
except if it is true, or fully accepted.

me too,
seems like Albanian scientists accepted easily such 'wind blow words'
instead of critisizing such,
or it is diplomacy and policy to accept whatever.
even genetics,

Anyway i do not share 'such' genetics.
but I was waiting more from Albanian scholars,
except if it is true, or fully accepted.

The persons that you mentioned above are not scholars......these are religious fanatics financed to promote certain agendas.... not worth to be mentioned in these respected forum.

Yetos, Blevins - please don't miss the point.
Just discovered that i am E V13. For me it means that few thousand years ago, a man was born with a mutation. Quite a lot of albanians, greeks, italians, serbs, croatian and many more descent from that single man.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Eupedia Forum mobile app

Just discovered that i am E V13. For me it means that few thousand years ago, a man was born with a mutation. Quite a lot of albanians, greeks, italians, serbs, croatian and many more descent from that single man.

Congratulations, where are you from....which city??

Problem is that Serbs do not know that they share E1b subclades with Albanians. They talk about this mutation as old-Balkanic.

They can not accept fact that they and Albanian origin. All Orthodox population of former Yugoslavia after departure of the Turks become Serbs, and now it's visible in genetics.

Which faith Albanians were before coming Turks to the Balkans???. Logically they were Orthodox with smaller part of Catholics towards Montenegro.

If is epicenter of E1b in Kosovo, who built and visited all those monasteries..logically people with E1b or today's Albanias.

It is unlikely that Serb( Slavic genes) came(every Sunday) in those monasteries from southern Serbia.

Possibly some monastery was built by some Serbian leader, but I think that these monasteries were probably built in Byzantine times for local Orthodoxy peoples today's Albanians.

Problem is that Serbs do not know that they share E1b subclades with Albanians. They talk about this mutation as old-Balkanic.

They can not accept fact that they and Albanian origin.

4 million Germans also share E1b subclades with Albanians. Are they of Albanian origin too?

The only special connection between albania and ev13 is that this haplogroup is the dominant one there. In germany, italy, romania and others, even with higher absoluye numbers, it still is a minority haplogroup.

4 million Germans also share E1b subclades with Albanians. Are they of Albanian origin too?

If E1b in Germans is 3,000 years old obviously is not Albanian origin, but there are and other branches of E1b and not just branch with source from Albania. I'm talking about branch CTS5856.

If is branch CTS5856 in the Germans, they come from Albanian hills, when.. needs to be determined and then bring conclusion. If subclades are 500 years old in Germans and come from Balkans to Germany thing is clear.

Only needs to see which are original Greeks branches and Albanian branches and their migration in Balkan area and then bring conclusion.

I dont think e1b is of albanian origin. Neither is r1b(or a) based on a modern nation

And I do not think that E1b is Albanian origin because Albanians did not live in Africa.

E1b with subclade or branch CTS5856 is Albanian origin, whether it is been Illyrian etc. I have to call it Albanian because it is in today's Albanians.

Illyrians had dozens of tribes, then it's better to say today's Albanians.

Who will now look which E1b belong to which tribe when they were all mixed in the territory of Illyria and today's Albania. It will perhaps known for 20 years.

This thread has been viewed 171146 times.

Back