E-V13 subclades in Greece

The only special connection between albania and ev13 is that this haplogroup is the dominant one there.

Subclade CTS5856 for which co-administrator of the FTDNA E-M35 project says that probably comes from border between Albania, Montenegro and Serbia.

It is not just a dominant, but it comes from northern Albania (​Subclade CTS5856)

https://postimg.org/image/4qxnhdqsb/

If is branch CTS5856 in the Germans, they come from Albanian hills

Yes, the branch of E-V13 found in Germany is exactly CTS5856.

The same as you are I'm also interested in the topic of haplogroups and genealogy, otherwise I would not be writing here. But there are a lot of of details and inputs one has to take into account when the goal is to make right conclusions. One day you may understand what I'm saying.

Yes, the branch of E-V13 found in Germany is exactly CTS5856.

The same as you are I'm also interested in the topic of haplogroups and genealogy, otherwise I would not be writing here. But there are a lot of of details and inputs one has to take into account when the goal is to make right conclusions. One day you may understand what I'm saying.
So what's the problem?

When they explore more detailed Germans subclades of E1b CTS5856, we will make a logical conclusion.
Subclades behind CTS5856 may have come to Germany before 4700, 3000, 2000, 500 years. We do not know yet, only we know that they were originally came from Albanian hills.

Hrvat, how do you now that cts5856 originated in albanian hills. Is there any new paper out that i ignore?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Eupedia Forum mobile app

This is new to me, first thanks for sharing. Eupedia has a different version i think, more north, and strong bronze age expansion. I hope some of the administrators here will explain us better

This thread was supposed to be about greek subclades, but as always some random albanian comes up and messes it up.

Very interesting. I copied your maps and put them in MSPublisher and added fade to one map. the difference in location was really noticeable as the first map faded and the second map could be seen with both colored markers. Thank you.

If E1b in Germans is 3,000 years old obviously is not Albanian origin, but there are and other branches of E1b and not just branch with source from Albania. I'm talking about branch CTS5856.

If is branch CTS5856 in the Germans, they come from Albanian hills, when.. needs to be determined and then bring conclusion. If subclades are 500 years old in Germans and come from Balkans to Germany thing is clear.

Only needs to see which are original Greeks branches and Albanian branches and their migration in Balkan area and then bring conclusion.

How can you determine it comes from the Albanian hills? Perhaps an earlier branch came from i.e. Thrace or Thessaly. What does that supposed to be? Are Albanians Thracians or Greeks? And how about J2? Perhaps the first branch comes from Anatolia? If there is a way of determining such a thing. Does this mean everyone Turk or an Anatolian?

If 'only' Illyrians had EV-13, and classical Greeks, Thracians, Romans had none of it, and it can be proven that Albanian is somehow Illyrian, then I will grand you it's Albanian.

But mere speculation that one clade comes from the Albanian hills means little.

How can you determine it comes from the Albanian hills?

Subclade CTS5856 for which co-administrator of the FTDNA E-M35 project says that probably comes from border between Albania, Montenegro and Serbia.

Perhaps an earlier branch came from i.e. Thrace or Thessaly

Possible, but I have not heard anything about it yet.

Are Albanians Thracians or Greeks?

Are Albanians Croats or Serbs?, or are Chinese?

And how about J2?

Do some research and let us know.

Perhaps the first branch comes from Anatolia?

Maybe it came from Azerbaijan?

If there is a way of determining such a thing
If it is from Albanian hills probably it was discovered in those people that live on Albanian hills,
they did not find it in the stones.

Does this mean everyone Turk or an Anatolian?

If some mutation came with Turks to Balkans it's the original Turkish mutation, where is source of the same needs to be seen and then make a conclusion.

It's like when I'm talking about Croats and that they came from White Croatia ...their original mutation is I-S17250 and all carriers of same mutation are White Croatian origin.

Serbs, Turks, Albanians, Greeks, Bosniaks, Slovenes, Bulgarians, Russians, Ukrainians, Rumanians, Croats etc. with this mutation are White Croatian origin and originate from one person where are only mentioned White Croats, and today's genetics only confirms it for Croats(that they come from southeast of Poland)

..once again.. only for Croats and for no one else.

This is logic, and if it is not logic then from White Croatia and one common ancestor to Balkan coming Slovenians, Greeks, Albanians, Turkish, Bulgarian, Croat, Bosniak, Serbian, Romanian, Montenegrin and medieval Tribals, Dukljans, Zetans, Paganians, Vlachs, Morlachs, Zahumians, Travunians, Dalmatians etc..

How can you determine it comes from the Albanian hills? Perhaps an earlier branch came from i.e. Thrace or Thessaly. What does that supposed to be? Are Albanians Thracians or Greeks? And how about J2? Perhaps the first branch comes from Anatolia? If there is a way of determining such a thing. Does this mean everyone Turk or an Anatolian?

If 'only' Illyrians had EV-13, and classical Greeks, Thracians, Romans had none of it, and it can be proven that Albanian is somehow Illyrian, then I will grand you it's Albanian.

But mere speculation that one clade comes from the Albanian hills means little.

It seems that E-v13 was not very common in Mycenaean times in Peloponnesus....I guess this is why Lazaridis did not find any.....looking forward for the Balkan puzzle to come together....whatever the outcome...but for some it might be tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Yetos, Blevins - please don't miss the point.
Just discovered that i am E V13. For me it means that few thousand years ago, a man was born with a mutation. Quite a lot of albanians, greeks, italians, serbs, croatian and many more descent from that single man.

bergin

1) the oldest known V-13 found in Balkans is around 5-6th century BC in today Bulgaria, Thracian tombs,

2) the older E found nearby is about 2000 BC in Konya Turkey,
I do not know if it was V-13 mutation.

3) Dienekes using the mutations posibilities age
suggested the maritime entrance around 2000- 1500 BC
via peloponese

4) Italian, did not remember which University, if I am correct Padova,
made a combo of E and PC1 and suggested as an Hypothesis that existed in black sea parts of Thrace
around 3-4 millenium BC,

These are all attested about E and V-13 of Balkans.

it is still a mystery,
and most certain spread from East Balkans

This thread has been viewed 171256 times.

Back