E-V13 subclades in Greece

never heard such.
maybe I am wrong,
but I did not heard such thing

I think is on the supplementary table (Exel) from the Mathieson paper.
sample ID: I3948 (zemunica cave, croatia). Nearly 5800-6000 BC.

Do you have a link to the full paper no payment. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Albanians have around 20% of Slavs genes, we know that exist records of Red Croatia to Durrës in Albania and Slavic invasions to the Greece, possible that these toponyms are of those newly arrived Slavs.

Part of Croats are Albanian origin and also part of Albanians are Croatian origin. It is genetics there is no hiding.

Are you Albanian from Croatia? It is not offense Albanians are good entrepreneurs in Croatia.

What you say could be possible. Albanian ancestors lived in Carpathian and beyond (Romania, Moldavia, Ukraine, Slovakia). For example Beskids mountains is possible Albanian word bjeshkë (what is commonly known, and there is in Wikipedia). As ancestors of Croats possible lived in similar region (Western Ukraine-Southern Poland), it is possible that they mixed.

So when Free Dacian Carpi arrived in Mat area in today's Albania it is possible they had partly Croatian blood.

Theoretically it is possible because geographical location. Take in consideration that Albanian (original words, without Romanian Latin and other loans) has a closeness with Balto-Slavic.

But I don't think that in time of Free Dacians we can speak about Croats as separated Slavic entity.

For me Albanians are descendants of the Illyrians.

It is same to say that for you earth is flat.

But what if earth is not flat?

Austrian scholars Matzinger and Scumacher claim Albanians have nothing with Illyrians.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/austrian-scholars-leave-albania-lost-for-words

And to whom to trust more. They are University researchers and authorities, you are not their level, surely.

Conclusion based on your opinion and above mentioned Austrian scholars:

Albanians are not descendants of Illyrians.

I have to call it Albanian because it is in today's Albanians.

There is nothing further from the truth than this claim. Speculation that one clade comes from the Albanian hills has no significance.

If someone sees today's borders and population and he thinks it was always was same he is completely wrong. Borders change and population, too. There are x examples in the world where population is changed in relatively short period. For example if you go to Mauritus you will see Hindu population is the most numerous, 200 years ago no one Hindus lived there.

Someone can see Slavic toponyms in Albania. Except for the central part (area Mat, Drac and surrounding) Albania is full of Slavic toponyms.

selish_slavicnames2.gif

And what if some researcher looked at situation from the epoch of Emperor Dusan, he coud think all E-V13 subclades are Serbian, hills are Serbian (and whole today's Albania).

Serbia in epoch of Dusan Emperor, red color.

9139527eba134b105203dc4c29123c10.jpg

(I have no intention of magnification of Emperor Dusan, I'm not interested in that, I just gave an example for the wrong logic).

Dianatomia gave right analysis.

Last edited:
I dont think e1b is of albanian origin. Neither is r1b(or a) based on a modern nation

Sent from my SM-G903F using Eupedia Forum mobile app

You are right, it is not Albanian origin.

Of course, no Illyrian origin.

I read long time ago some Albanian websites which linked E-V13 with Nimrod, Old Egyptians etc but it is not real.

And some Russians wrote it is Illyrian marker, but we know today, it is not.

There are many unknowns about E-V13, you can see in this forum, some prominent members of forum say spreading of E-V13 in Europe is still a mystery, but I am convinced that with new findings and scientific studies knowledge about E-V13 will rise.

Are you Albanian from Croatia? It is not offense Albanians are good entrepreneurs in Croatia.

What you say could be possible. Albanian ancestors lived in Carpathian and beyond (Romania, Moldavia, Ukraine, Slovakia). For example Beskids mountains is possible Albanian word bjeshkë (what is commonly known, and there is in Wikipedia). As ancestors of Croats possible lived in similar region (Western Ukraine-Southern Poland), it is possible that they mixed.

So when Free Dacian Carpi arrived in Mat area in today's Albania it is possible they had partly Croatian blood.

Theoretically it is possible because geographical location. Take in consideration that Albanian (original words, without Romanian Latin and other loans) has a closeness with Balto-Slavic.

But I don't think that in time of Free Dacians we can speak about Croats as separated Slavic entity.

But what if earth is not flat?

Austrian scholars Matzinger and Scumacher claim Albanians have nothing with Illyrians.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/austrian-scholars-leave-albania-lost-for-words

And to whom to trust more. They are University researchers and authorities, you are not their level, surely.

Conclusion based on your opinion and above mentioned Austrian scholars:

Albanians are not descendants of Illyrians.

It depends how you define people, blood or words....may be lost for words....but blood tells a different story.....different from your Carpi theory.

Yes I found it

E-M78 V-68

(I have no intention of magnification of Emperor Dusan, I'm not interested in that, I just gave an example for the wrong logic).

Yes, but Serbs as slavs coming in 7th century to the Balkans, E1b which have Albanians does not come with slavs.

I am Croatian.

Prove it with genetics and no problem.

Croats are mutations from beginning of century, and original haplotypes for them are I2a and R1a.

Who are today's descendants of White Croats in Ukraine and Poland?, part of today Ukrainians and Poles, I can not call them all Croats.
I can not call Albanias Illyrians but I can say that people with E1b in Albania are probably of Illyrian origin if genetics says otherwise i respected that.

That he looked at today's Albanian genetics he would certainly have different conclusion.

Speculation that one clade comes from the Albanian hills has no significance.

But in this area they are all Albanian subclades with that one clade as a source.

Last edited:
Yes I found it

E-M78 V-68

I actually don't know how to call it (or even interpret).
It is E-M78 and it has the L618 mutation.
Downstream the L618 there is only E-V13 (as by YTree at least).
But this sample is not E-V13 as this mutation did not occur yet.

Maybe E-L618 (V13*)

I actually don't know how to call it (or even interpret).
It is E-M78 and it has the L618 mutation.
Downstream the L618 there is only E-V13 (as by YTree at least).
But this sample is not E-V13 as this mutation did not occur yet.
Maybe E-L618 (V13*)

We'll find out once the raw data is released. But he is most likely L618+ and V13-
If he is V13+ or has nearly all (50+) mutations representing L618 subclade, in theory he could be the "ancestor" or a not too distant cousin of all modern E-V13 men, which would suggest V13 mutation arose in the same general area. But IMHO, he most likely represents an extinct E-L618 line.

I can say that people with E1b in Albania are probably of Illyrian origin if genetics says otherwise i respected that.

Illyrian? Which sample? Scientific paper, authors. From which epoch? 1,2 century AD, or BC or what.

Did you read papers about genetic genealogy? Scientists are very clear, if someone looks today's population and he wants to make conclusions about past it is waste of time. Croats say: zgubidan. Because populations changed, populations are changing, (and in future populations will change).

So you didn't give us no one finding about Albanians as descendant of Illyrians, only your own speculations. You didn't prove your hypothesis. Sorry, but Austrian scientists Matzinger and Scumacher are relevant in relation to you, they are scientists and authorities. According them Albanians are not descendants of Illyrians.

Illyrian? Which sample? Scientific paper, authors. From which epoch? 1,2 century AD, or BC or what.

Did you read papers about genetic genealogy? Scientists are very clear, if someone looks today's population and he wants to make conclusions about past it is waste of time. Croats say: zgubidan. Because populations changed, populations are changing, (and in future populations will change).

So you didn't give us no one finding about Albanians as descendant of Illyrians, only your own speculations. You didn't prove your hypothesis. Sorry, but Austrian scientists Matzinger and Scumacher are relevant in relation to you, they are scientists and authorities. According them Albanians are not descendants of Illyrians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians

Archaeologists from the former Yugoslavia highlighted the continuity between the Bronze and succeeding Iron Age (especially in regions such as Donja Dolina, central Bosnia-Glasinac, and northern Albania (Mat river basin)), ultimately developing the so-called "autochthonous theory" of Illyrian genesis.

The Bronze Age lasts from 2000 to 750 BC. A

northern Albania (Mat river basin

https://postimg.org/image/4qxnhdqsb/

Subclade CTS5856 4700 years old, north Albania.

All mutations behind CTS5856 exist in Albania and Albanians.

Obviously all Albanian mutations are in the area of Albania and wider old around 4000 to 100 years.

27,5% Albanians and 47% Albanians from Kosovo with E1b CTS5856, live in south Balkan 4700 to 100 years (their ancestors).

Are they part of Ilirians or not..??

When we see how old are types of R1b and J2a in Albanias and Albania then we will tell how much of today's Albanians are Illyrian origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians

https://postimg.org/image/4qxnhdqsb/

Subclade CTS5856 4700 years old, north Albania.

All mutations behind CTS5856 exist in Albania and Albanians.

Obviously all Albanian mutations are in the area of Albania and wider old around 4000 to 100 years.

27,5% Albanians and 47% Albanians from Kosovo with E1b CTS5856, live in south Balkan 4700 to 100 years (their ancestors).

Are they part of Ilirians or not..??

You didn't give ancient samples, obviously you have no genetic evidence from ancient epoches, you did nothing.

No Illyrian. You are in mistake. But I will explain you detailed, enjoy, nice time in Croatia.

You didn't give ancient samples, obviously you have no genetic evidence from ancient epoches, you did nothing.

No Illyrian. You are in mistake. But I will explain you detailed, enjoy, nice time in Croatia.

Hrvat22 waste no time with Garrick....he is a lost case.... first he sad Albanians are from Caucas and came with Turks.... now some other Crap......

This thread has been viewed 170417 times.

Back