E-V13 subclades in Greece

No.
Scientists determined long ago and new scientific papers confirmed.

For Albanians (Sqiptarët) who spoke Albanian (Gjuha Sqipe) are possible only two locations from which they came to present day Albania (in the second of half of first millennium).

m: an area in Bulgaria (confirmed in genetics term, Albanians have relatives in Bulgaria)

n: Moldova area in Romania and surrounding (in parts of Ukraine and Moldavia), area of Free
Dacians

Of course, confirmed by "Serbian Scientists" from the Serbian forum Poreklo :LOL:

Oh yeah, confirmed you say, can we see the data how they have confirmed it? So Serbian 'scientists' seem to have finally settled for Bulgaria. I guess as long as it's not Kosova/Albania/Montenegro or any other region predating their arrival makes sense to them.

Completely wrong.

I said more time, I don't use Serbian sources, scientists who research about I say are not Serbian, not Croatian, not Macedonian, not ex Yugoslav completely, and not Albanian.

Do you know how scientists publish papers in scientific journals, and what reviews the papers go through.

Of course, confirmed by "Serbian Scientists" from the Serbian forum Poreklo

It looks like you a lot more read "Poreklo" than I, probably you know Serbian.

No, "Poreklo" is not my source of information, only (non-Serbian) scientific papers in (non-Serbian) journals and (non-Serbian) scientific books.

Completely wrong.

I said more time, I don't use Serbian sources, scientists who research about I say are not Serbian, not Croatian, not Macedonian, not ex Yugoslav completely, and not Albanian.

Do you know how scientists publish papers in scientific journals, and what reviews the papers go through.

So why don't you give us the scientific source that "genetically confirmed" or "determined" there is only two possible areas Albanians "came" from, one of them being Bulgaria and the other Moldova.

It looks like you a lot more read "Poreklo" than I, probably you know Serbian.

No, "Poreklo" is not my source of information, only (non-Serbian) scientific papers in (non-Serbian) journals and (non-Serbian) scientific books.

As a hobbyist in this field I try to read any and all sources possible. There is a reason why I have proven you wrong and caught you lying over and over again!

So why don't you give us the scientific source that "confirmed" or "determined" there is only two possible areas Albanians "came" from, one of them being Bulgaria and the other Moldova.

As a hobbyist in this field I try to read any and all sources possible. There is a reason why I have proven you wrong and caught you lying over and over again!

Of course I will give sources (not Serbian, not ex-Yugoslav, not Albanian), but not in this thread, when it is appropriate in another thread, really it is impossible to invent because several parameters are involved and applied knowledge of several disciplines.

When I wrote that warriors from Plateu of Phyrgia via Bosphorus 2000 BC came to Pannonia and mixed with locals, what is story about Proto-Illyrians, a several members thought this source doesn’t exist and spoke about me in bad manner, but after several months I gave source (Mountain, Celtic Encyclopedia) when it was appropriate.

A lot of time many members, including you, try to discredit me but it doesn't help, and it is very ugly because I never try to discredit any member, every member can write what thinks (if respect rules of forum).

Yes I criticized you about haplogroup I-CTS10228 because you "invent“ name "I2a-Slav“ (!?) what is nonsense, and you saw this haplogroup is much older (TMRCA is determined 3800 years now) and it can be linked with Slavs from Kiev culture 3rd-5th century AD, but what was before, it is 2100 years nothing to do with Slavs, but if I criticized you I never wrote you are liar or similar.

And to back, genetic link Bulgarians and Albanians is very strong, no one can reject it.

In this forum if I remember well first member Sile said that Albanians have origin from Bulgaria (he mentioned Bessi what is German scientist theory) and this member is for respect.

Really I didn’t like mention of an area in Bulgaria as homeland of Albanians although I have sources about this longer time and now one newer (and earlier mentioned only Moldova area plus surrounding and Free Dacians), any Bulgarian or Romanian member would say surely, but I had to react on writing of one member (who is not Albanian).

Of course I will give sources (not Serbian, not ex-Yugoslav, not Albanian), but not in this thread, when it is appropriate in another thread, really it is impossible to invent because several parameters are involved and applied knowledge of several disciplines.

When I wrote that warriors from Plateu of Phyrgia via Bosphorus 2000 BC came to Pannonia and mixed with locals, what is story about Proto-Illyrians, a several members thought this source doesn’t exist and spoke about me in bad manner, but after several months I gave source (Mountain, Celtic Encyclopedia) when it was appropriate.

A lot of time many members, including you, try to discredit me but it doesn't help, and it is very ugly because I never try to discredit any member, every member can write what thinks (if respect rules of forum).

Yes I criticized you about haplogroup I-CTS10228 because you "invent“ name "I2a-Slav“ (!?) what is nonsense, and you saw this haplogroup is much older (TMRCA is determined 3800 years now) and it can be linked with Slavs from Kiev culture 3rd-5th century AD, but what was before, it is 2100 years nothing to do with Slavs, but if I criticized you I never wrote you are liar or similar.

And to back, genetic link Bulgarians and Albanians is very strong, no one can reject it.

In this forum if I remember well first member Sile said that Albanians have origin from Bulgaria (he mentioned Bessi what is German scientist theory) and this member is for respect.

Really I didn’t like mention of an area in Bulgaria as homeland of Albanians although I have sources about this longer time and now one newer (and earlier mentioned only Moldova area plus surrounding and Free Dacians), any Bulgarian or Romanian member would say surely, but I had to react on writing of one member (who is not Albanian).

Ignore this person.....

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Thanks for offering a deeper appreciation for events that deserve a clearer interpretation. The one thing that's always come across if how much focus cones in to play when our hearts and souls are truly invested. The pieces that are assembled require more than a surface glance.

IF albanians did come from Dacians then it would be a breakthrough in finding out that this language is what Dacian spoke before they changed to Latin ............that is important enough

I don’t know why you also talk about Albanians in Greek related discussions.....anyway language arguments do not cut the origin of Albanians only DNA, wait and see, Ancient DNA will from the Balkans will provide answers for this....

one needs to check the admixture of ancient and modern.....since and including the 2015 haak paper, all albanians a very very similar with Greeks ..........I also know for the past year there is a "push" from some areas of scholars to link etruscan and albanian due to these admixture tests.

the issue with Albania is that the Romans latinized the area to a high degree due to the major "highway" from Durres to Istanbul and so any original peoples/cultures etc where completely removed........the byzantines also did a good job using this highway.

Well, that's news to me. What push and by whom? Could you please provide some links?

To the members:

This is a thread about E-V13 in Greece. I will not tolerate this degenerating into another Balkan War. Stay on topic, And yes, Yetos, this applies to you.

@Gheg

Ulcini is not Illyrian neither Albanian toponym
it is a colony of Colchians and is the remnant of word COLCHINIUM
and has nothing to do with ulk=wolf

by Pliny the elder

a tout aller

Useless discussion .....according to Ptolemy might be Greek as well, for for Albanian is Ujk=wolf....we might be wrong so Dna will settle this useless discussion on E-v13 thread.

Anyone who posts about linguistics again in this thread is going to get an infraction.

I'll give you a couple of hours to copy and paste the linguistics content in a thread in the linguistics section. After that, I'm going to delete the posts and clean up this thread.

Anyone who posts about linguistics again in this thread is going to get an infraction.

I'll give you a couple of hours to copy and paste the linguistics content in a thread in the linguistics section. After that, I'm going to delete the posts and clean up this thread.

Angela
Sorry
I wanted to answer a Historical inaccuracy.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sile

one needs to check the admixture of ancient and modern.....since and including the 2015 haak paper, all albanians a very very similar with Greeks ..........I also know for the past year there is a "push" from some areas of scholars to link etruscan and albanian due to these admixture tests.

the issue with Albania is that the Romans latinized the area to a high degree due to the major "highway" from Durres to Istanbul and so any original peoples/cultures etc where completely removed........the byzantines also did a good job using this highway.

Well, that's news to me. What push and by whom? Could you please provide some links?

To the members:

This is a thread about E-V13 in Greece. I will not tolerate this degenerating into another Balkan War. Stay on topic, And yes, Yetos, this applies to you.

I've given you two days. The next time you post something made up you're going to get an infraction.

V-13 nucleotid is a generick Y-dna mark from minor Asia and Haimos till Italy and East Europe.
its existance at W Balkans at Palaiolithic era, does NOT mark that V-13 is Illyrian or Albanian, neither its high peaks,
you need to search deeper and deeper and also use other combos to find which subclades are possibly connected with a certain ethnicity
and also to find older and younger forms to establish a a connection,

G2a2 was running balkans and Europe at Neolithic era,
because it does not peak somewhere today, does not mean, that was not dominant in Neolithic population,
but finding one at Kleitos Greece and one in Hungary.
what results can you extract?
that Greeks rule till Hungary?
or that Hungarians occupied Greece?

Simple things,
only those who do not understand them, speak about 'global conspiracy'

PS
WHEN YOU FIND THE EXACT OR CLOSER AREA AMONG LEVANT AND CENTRAL EUROPE,
THEN WE KNOW CORRECT.

If a V-13 found in Future at minor Asia, or at Bulgaria,
what extracts you will gather?

When I want to laugh [emoji23], I read your past posts on E-V13..::. Over the years you have posted a lot, keep it up.

When I want to laugh [emoji23], I read your past posts on E-V13..::. Over the years you have posted a lot, keep it up.

same feeling with most of you.
except 2 exceptions

you seem to drink the same stuff at the same pub.

what is next about v-13?
so to prepair my belly from laughing.
tell us

same feeling with most of you.
except 2 exceptions

you seem to drink the same stuff at the same pub.

what is next about v-13?
so to prepair my belly from laughing.
tell us

Leave it to science....not to speculation.

Leave it to science....not to speculation.

as long I live I learn,

Do you?

I hope by science you do not mean the ridiculous theories express by the 'pub' members? :LOL:

ENOUGH! Stop baiting each other or I'm going to close another thread.

as long I live I learn,

Do you?

I hope by science you do not mean the ridiculous theories express by the 'pub' members? :LOL:

Hopefully, if will be lucky enough to find truth and perceive it as such.

Interesting thread. I am Greek with ancestors from the pelleponese. 23andMe YDNA = E-V13. I took the FTDNA Y 37 and my predicted Y-DNA haplogroup is E-M35. In discussions with some ftdna groups it is thought my downstream looks like this. I will be taking the ftdna E-V13 SNP pack to further verify the downstream subclades. Does this seem like the best next step? I am interested in the migration of my paternal side.
E-M35>>M78>>L618>V13>CTS5856

This thread has been viewed 170426 times.

Back