E-V13 subclades in Greece

Kuzmosi you are definitively Hungarian, and haplogroups dont represent modern ethnicity but rather ancient or more distant origin.
I absolutely agree with you that you were certainly not Albanian but rather of Balkan origin. Connection is so far away that we cant pin point exact "Illyrian, Thracian, Ancient Greek, etc" origins but i believe with all the evidences that we have among E-v13 so far that you are most certainly of Balkan origin. And with being closely related with big masses of Albanians but also having brother clades among them, i think Greeko-Illyrian-Thracian origin would be reasonable to assume.

Furthermore, Americans, Hungarians, Russians, Swedes inside this of this sublclade most certainly are not of Albanian origin. Buit perhaps also of Balkan origin.
One of reasons why we are saying this to Aspurg is because he is Montenegrin/Serb, it is not accident that he is Montenegrin/Serb and he bear this haplogroup and not Slovene, North Croat or Bosnian Croat/Muslim.
Furthermore Aspurg shares major SNP Y30991 with Albanians while above mentioned grups, including you dont. We understand that E-v13 is very scattered and many various ethnicities fall in same group that dont have anything one with another. This makes E-v13 harder to explore and opens possibility for error.

Montenegrins are known for assimilation of Albanians and to be honest that is the only reason why he got this haplogroup. You guys are speculating too much with STRs, E-v13 had rapid expansion and its possible that you are mistaking with some groups but rather wait for SNP confirmation.

I guess that you fall in this Hungarian Z17107 group, as i see you guys have TMRCA only 550 years, but that does not indicate time of arrival. I would say that you are for sure closely connected with Bronze Age Balkans.
Z17107 has few brother clades at Albanians but looking generally at its brother clades Southern origin is more likely then North or East. You smaller clades inside of Z17107 are all probably Balkan off-shots.

As i said Balkans is epicenter of Bronze Age E-v13 dominated IE expansion but also strangely we find there its Neolithic ancestor.

Enjoy!

A24048-Z17107-tree.jpg

You are reading too much into it. We are only interested in the fact that Homer places an unidentified ethnos between Greeks and Thracians in the Thessalian plain and southern Thrace. This group is the only possible candidate for an expansion in the Bronze Age. Thracian is too young, and shares too much development with northern IE languages.

Most E-V13 clades are "native" to Thrace, not Thessaly but the core Thrace proper (Balkan Mountains).. E-V13 practiced cremation since EBA. Another thing in common with all subsequent Thracian groups, and not common to most Illyrian (unless we speak of Urnfield later arrivals). E-V13 practiced nomadism since EBA. How does cremation fit with Pelasgians? It doesn't. How do Pelasgians fit with strong presence in Dacia? They don't.

We already know that Iron Age Bulgaria was inhabited by at least two different populations: one autosomally Tuscan/Albanian asssociated with E-V13, the other autosomally like northern populations. I strongly believe that the latter is associated with the arrival of the Thracians.

He was a Srubnaya migrant settled in an area, we know nothing of its archaeological whereabouts, and they were likely very small in numbers. That R-Z93 must have spoken an Iranic language.

I do not believe in late arrival of Thracians, per archaeological evidence I've seen thus far. And genetically already you see two clades of Y5587 in Bulgaria with TMRCA of 4400 ybp. Some other distant clades are found in Ossetians? How? Those that stayed in the Steppe were dominated and assimilated by Srubnaya and later Cimmerians, and ofc this might have easily caused the Satemization of Thracian.

Srubnaya/Cimmerians influenced Thracians strongly, no basis for a Baltic invasion.

E-V13 likely formed an autosomal mixture together with some other populations and that was more typical of later times. But I think more samples are needed for a better picture. If they would upload those Scythian samples that would be good.

So what do we find there? Balkan E-BY4461 is completely irrelevant when it comes to the origin of E-Z17107 itself. And this irrelevance is only going to increase. If I can get that Tatar up and running as a basal Z38456 it's game over for any notion that this is not a fully fledged Steppe Nomad SNP in which case E-BY4461's might fit with some Illyrian Glasinac graves of foreign Nomadic Eastern origin..

V13 has nothing to do with Steppe nomads. They obviously picked it up once they entered Europe, specifically the Balkans. That much is evident going by aDNA.

V13 has nothing to do with Steppe nomads. They obviously picked it up once they entered Europe, specifically the Balkans. That much is evident going by aDNA.

What aDNA? You mean Scythian V13? (I know he looked more Balkan/Daco-Gaetic but still). To guarantee non-presence you need alot of samples. Obviously E-V13 is not so common there but it does occur and it is pretty diverse. Even among Tatars for example, one can find various clades..

Unless you mean E-V13 being "of the Steppe.." That's not the case but CTS1273 might have started the expansion in the vicinity of Carpathians and the Steppe or some clades at least, that could be a good explanation for some Eastern V13's, like the Ossetian E-CTS1273* etc. Also E-L540's confined to Central/N.Europe..

So no you are wrong, some E-V13 clades have certainly something to do with Cimmerians who were Steppe Nomads as well. Albeit not as proto-Cimmerians but still those that got picked up continued with that lifestyle.

But them being assimilated does not mean they aren't "of the people".. It's like saying I-YP3120 is not Slavic.. Yet you like to say it often that they are very Slavic (and they are)..

What aDNA? You mean Scythian V13? (I know he looked more Balkan/Daco-Gaetic but still). To guarantee non-presence you need alot of samples. Obviously E-V13 is not so common there but it does occur and it is pretty diverse. Even among Tatars for example, one can find various clades..

Unless you mean E-V13 being "of the Steppe.." That's not the case but CTS1273 might have started the expansion in the vicinity of Carpathians and the Steppe or some clades at least, that could be a good explanation for some Eastern V13's, like the Ossetian E-CTS1273* etc. Also E-L540's confined to Central/N.Europe..

So no you are wrong, some E-V13 clades have certainly something to do with Cimmerians who were Steppe Nomads as well. Albeit not as proto-Cimmerians but still those that got picked up continued with that lifestyle.

But them being assimilated does not mean they aren't "of the people".. It's like saying I-YP3120 is not Slavic.. Yet you like to say it often that they are very Slavic (and they are)..

I mean in general, from all the sample we have from steppe not even one V13. But yes, the Scythian fella as well, and not a coincidence that he was pretty southern Balkan autosomally (similar to Greeks and Albanians). Not just him, but also the Visigoth sample from Spain who is PF36784+ resembled Balkan folks from what I have heard (Serbs, Albanians etc).

Tatars, Ossetians etc seem to be heterogeneous groups so I am not going to be taking them as evidence of anything. They seem to have heavy European influence. Especially Ossetians. The famous Y12000 under Z631 and Y5587 come to mind.

Dema!

Maybe you're right. But according to Maciamo and few western european origin CTS9320 members: CTS9320 family came from Northwest, Germany and Czech Republic with the Urnfield invaders. Earlier our ancestors were Tumulus culture bearers, and earlier Unetice culture. Z17107 father lived in the age of Hallstatt culture. He was a proto-celtic man, and some of his descendants went to the Balkan with the celts from the Pannonian Basin.

According to Aspurg and the eastern european CTS9320 members: CTS9320 father was direct male descendant of a gelonian or cucuteni-trypillian culture bearer. Lived in todays west Ukraina. And about 2800 years ago, when the scythians arrived from East, they were fleed to west. To the Carpathian Basin (Mezőcsát culture) and more west to the Alps (Hallstatt). Others cross the Danube to the Balkans (thracians and other balkanic tribe)

Acording to you and most of the balkanic CTS9320 members: CTS9320 father lived in somewhere the Balkans, and Z17107 father lived here too, and later their childrens scattered. From Ireland, across Sweden to Russia. Here I don't understand what kind of people's movement? In this time (2900 ybp) I know only the proto-celts, and the pre-scythian eastern european inhabitants (cimmerians/proto-thracians/dacians etc.)

It seems to depend on where Z17107 father lived, where his asked descendant live. From west: he was western. From east: he was eastern, From south: he was south. I live in the Middle. According this: lived he here?

Can you tell me someone from the Balkans, who bear Y81971? Or other Z17107+ but Z38456 - man? If yes: I'll be convinced. If not: we must wait further results.

But the most important. We are all brothers, wherever our father lived.

Aspurg!

Nice Phylogenetic tree, thank you for your work. Turkish BigY is booked on 19th April. I hope the picture will clearer.

Leka!

I think V13 has a strong connection with a large livestock herder steppe peoples. They called proto-indo-europeans. I think, somewhere in the Cucuteni-Trypillian farming towns was our V13 father's home. And later they entered the Balkan with the PIE peoples.

According to this site: https://phylogeographer.com/snp-lookup/
The migration path of SNP Z17107:

According the man who designed this program, he used the STR's markers of the available samples of a particular SNP group to estimate it's migration path.
It's obviously a complex mathematical algorithm used by the designer.

Nevertheless, I think he is on spot here, and as I said numerous times, the hot spot of many E-V13 subclades, seems to be the Alps, and the grasslands of Austria and Hungary, not Dacia, not Thracia nor Greece!

This connects most of the E-V13 subclades with the Tumulus and Urnfield cultures from where they spread to other parts of Europe.

I also believe that they were Nomads from very early on, and they used the Alps as a home where they were out of reach from any invaders and were using the grasslands of Austria and Hungary while herding.

I think that the occurrence of some subclades in some eastern people like the Tatars or Chuvash are the results of long time contacts of steppe people with the Northern Balkans and Hungary ever since the Scythians were roaming those parts all the way to the Medievals when Huns and other steppe people were also present.

Don't forget that some I2a clades like I- A2512 are also found in Chuvash and Russian people but also some Balkan R1b and E-V13 that confirm this hypothesis.

According to this site: https://phylogeographer.com/snp-lookup/
The migration path of SNP Z17107:

According the man who designed this program, he used the STR's markers of the available samples of a particular SNP group to estimate it's migration path.
It's obviously a complex mathematical algorithm used by the designer.

No, he just uses YFull samples and calculates the origin as the midway point of parallel clades. (In some haplogroups, like J-L283, he does use aDNA in addition). It's a good program, but I wouldn't take it seriously. There is some Portuguese samples in between E-Z5016 and E-CTS6377, hence the reason why the program has the E-Z5016 so far west. It obviously can't take into account for any migrations that have happened. For example in the recent Iberrian paper, E-V13 doesn't make an appearance there until CE era. It will probably be more realistic for young subclades with less than 2500 ybp TMRCA.

Last edited:
Yh Phylogeographer isn't the most accurate of things, though it is pretty good in some cases. It is completely inaccurate when it comes to J1 for example. It places P58 somewhere in Saudi Arabia when in fact current data strongly suggests that the group arose somewhere in eastern Anatolia or northern Mesopotamia. It then places P58>Z2331 in Greece lol, this group clearly has origins in Chalcolithic northern Mesopotamia and is strongly associated with the Halaf-Ubaid cultures as well as the arrival of Iran_ChL admixture in the Levant, alongside J2b-M205. The Z2313 group comes from Z2331, this group is the one in which early Proto-Semitic speakers seem to have absorbed when it migrated to the Levant.

Aspurg when i faced you with fact about Balkan E-v13 clades and that only perhaps 3% of them must have arrived with 7 century CE Early Slavs you told me that your clade goes into this 3 %.
Can you once more think about it and tell us do you connect your line with 7 century Early Slavs, Avars, Russians or actually with Paleo-Balkan populations like Ancient Greeks, Illyrians, Thracians and others from that time.

I will give all answers also to Kuzmosi, and comment that phylogenetic tree you made but i first want to clear some major stuff out so please can you explain what i asked you above.

Also i suggest you open your own thread about Z17107 and we can continue this conversation there. Since this thread is dedicated to E-v13 Greeks, the same ones you ignored and neglected in your calculations and phylogenetic tree, even tho they are Z17107 members.
You did the same with Italians lol. But you are holding here as i can see from some cherry-picked studies like Dragana Zgonjanin one where as i understood they were not Z17107 SNP tested.

@ Dema
Zgonjanin guy from the Southern area is only 2/23 with me. My clade has so many off-modal values for V13 that no other clade has, even at only 17 STR's all of my cousins can be called 100 % A24048.

I know Sofia and Cluj cousins are tested as V13+ (that is what they have in most studies), they cannot possibly be anything else than members of my own branch.

Zgonjanin guys might be also ethnic Bulgarians from those border areas, they are not found yet among Serbs even from unpublished studies (where some more people are tested from there). (Anything other than Shop Serbs are very well tested and ofc Shop Serbs are often hesitant because of possible links with Bulgarians). My Pecenjevce cousin ofc dislikes Bulgarians yet closest to him is a Bulgarian.

The fact of the matter when I got 37 STR's I predicted publicly myself as Z17107 (not any other CTS9320), based upon the Cluj guy and I was right. My knowledge about E-V13 exceeds the combined knowledge about E-V13 of all participants in this thread (unless Rafc posted) and I have no desire to enter into polemics with those far below me in knowledge.

I can laid out the exact plan for my ancestry. For that there is proof. If those Russians share a single SNP with me I'll know exactly my ancestry for the past 2900 years, every century, every decade. And don't think those "Americans" have no ties to the East, they likely cluster with some people from the areas you aren't fond of (but I am).. So I'll want to try bring them as well into picture.

I have no time for discussion, but I have time and means to have more of my people tested and profiled.

@ Kuzmosi

Thank you. Hey I look forward to those results. He shares with you 485=16 so I expect him to join the ranks of Z17107.

Do not waste your time with this person. A today's quote from Kelmendi Albanian Rugovac who is knowledgeable about Albanian fis/clans about Dema:

"Obivous ignorance of that Arnautas from Zhegrova or where else he's from. The funniest of all is that this Arnautash (albanized Serb) determines who is Albanian or not, and in his house until 1750 they certainly didn't know a word of Albanian."

Me wasting time has resulted in a great new and informative Phylogenetic tree. I always turn any situation to my favor in the end..:)

Last edited:
I mean in general, from all the sample we have from steppe not even one V13. But yes, the Scythian fella as well, and not a coincidence that he was pretty southern Balkan autosomally (similar to Greeks and Albanians). Not just him, but also the Visigoth sample from Spain who is PF36784+ resembled Balkan folks from what I have heard (Serbs, Albanians etc).

Well as I've said E-V13 formed likely a genetic "Balkan" mixture that included alot of EEF, and also CHG and some "Yamnaya" element..

Tatars, Ossetians etc seem to be heterogeneous groups so I am not going to be taking them as evidence of anything. They seem to have heavy European influence. Especially Ossetians. The famous Y12000 under Z631 and Y5587 come to mind.

Then don't take your group as evidence either..

That Y12000 likely was picked up by the Nomads and continued there. Y5587 on the other hand is not comparable. That is not "European influence", Ossetians are likely distantly related to Bulgarian clades. In fact that's what I was talking about, the spread of Thracian Z2103>Y5587 and V13>CTS1273 spectrum in East Carpathian region, contact with Cimmerians, or earlier Srubnaya people. That's where Ossetian E-CTS1273 comes in as well..
It is ludicrous not to consider their Y5587 and CTS1273* as anything other than Sarmatian in Antiquity per current evidence, and also quite likely Cimmerian etc.

Let's get to the point shall we, it's funny that you are trying to establish the non-existent E-V13 Albanian continuity (bar Dushmani) in Albania so they can be there since eternity (and ofc servants to R-2705's and J-L283's as I saw some of you like to imply elsewhere) is that what you have envisioned? Well, I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening when it becomes apparent that a large chunk of Albanian E-V13's spoke Thracian in Antiquity. And your earlier comments trying to downplay diversity in Bulgarian areas are futile, as you have already more people deeper tested than Bulgarians and far more than Romanians.

If as you insinuate V13 is "native to Albania" then they are losers, and that's not in my interest, nor is it what the Genetic facts say.

E-V13 is Cetina, google Cetina, you will not make losers out of winners or viceversa. They left for the East, or NE. Their remnants are found through some of these PH1246.. And I know some important stuff nobody else knows due to which E-V13 = Cetina. (along few others.).

The simple point is that Indoeuropeasation of the Balkans from the onset was something where some more "Southern people" got involved .. And that's why they had more "Southern DNA".

@ markod, trying to establish some "Baltic Thracians" and Pelasgian E-V13 slaves. The only Eastern people with any influence in Thracian regions were Srubnaya and Cimmerians, they Satemized the Thracian language. ofc Thracians were more Southern as were Illyrians, but it's not a same thing as being close to modern Greeks or Albanians, as Albanians have small and N.Greeks have large recent Slavic influence.

Balto-Slavic invasion of Thrace marko.. provide hard archaeological evidence for that.. Srubnaya "Thracian" guy is an Iranian not Thracian and certainly not Balto-Slav, and if you are going to come forward with Iranian impact on Thracian then you may connect him with some "Thracians". So Srubnaya and Cimmerian Satemization of Thracian is something I want to hear more about..

Have you got a clue what "weapons" Balto-Slavs possessed in Antiquity, if they had anything better they would not have built Earth walls to protect themselves from the Scythians and Sarmatians. :LOL: And these people were invaders of Thrace 3000 ybp? :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
To be clear, I was talking about the Iron Age Bulgarians in Sikora et al. (2014). One buried in a kurgan seems to be close to northern or central Europeans, the other individual resembles Tuscans and Albanians. I would associate the high status individual interred in the tumulus with the Thracians.

To be clear, I was talking about the Iron Age Bulgarians in Sikora et al. (2014). One buried in a kurgan seems to be close to northern or central Europeans, the other individual resembles Tuscans and Albanians. I would associate the high status individual interred in the tumulus with the Thracians.

You refer to K8? Very bad quality sample, just checked it: dreadful 553 SNP's for K36.. Nothing can be concluded from that sample Pygmy 9 %, Oceanian 6 %, and I think from others from that study as well.

You refer to K8? Very bad quality sample, just checked it: dreadful 553 SNP's for K36.. Nothing can be concluded from that sample Pygmy 9 %, Oceanian 6 %, and I think from others from that study as well.

I mean one plots with southern Europeans and the other with northern Europeans in the PCA. Seems pretty obvious what's going on.

Aspurg is looks like some underdeveloped kid with complexes. He is Jovan Deretic follower. I would advice everyone to take his words with reserve since he is obviously very manipulative and lying person. He is genetically classic Balkan guy, standard Serb/Montenegrin/Albanian, he is roleplaying and lying here with his Avar, Hunic, Tatar, Cuman and so on theories. He probably lives in some village in Montenegro or Serbia which are villages by their own if you dont live in capital city, but even then.. He is bored entire day at home and is obviously enjoying in making up all these various theories about his own origin only thanks to his Šiptar Y-DNA. Also he cant hide from me that he dislikes Albanians and is very unfair towards them. Not to say he never mentioned Illyrian possibility of his line once in life. All he did was neglecting and ignoring his Albanian relatives which absolutely dominate his clade, percentage and TMRCA wise..

Yesterday i got this message from one Eupedia Serb that i barely know and he said this:

He is fun of Jovan Deretić, unlike me.
I don't claim Serbian origin of most of Albanians as Deretić and some other Serbs. Kriči are different story...

Montenegrin guy Aspurg is Zor on Poreklo. He is claim Scythian and Turkic origin of his E-V13.
He has many weird theories. For example he claim Albanian origin of Hezegovinian clan Burmazi which are R1a-M458 and which were recorded in Herzegovina in 13th century.

After this message i managed to find his thread on Serbian forum Poreklo where he talks and tries to explain Z17170, but also his own origin.

I was not little surprised after what i read.. He did not mention Albanians, Greeks, Italians once in his thread. The only time when he mentioned Albanians is few time on first page when he was trying to connect Albanians to Iranians while comparing some words in language. Also he later says that Albanian cluster is irrelevant and that they have only 1600 years TMRCA.
The only time when he mention Albanians is when he says that their subclade and TMRCA are irrelevant and that they arrived to Balkans 1600 years ago from Carpathians...

From first to last page (4 pages) he mentions word Cuman around 200 times, from first to last page he is persistent on his Cuman origin.
This abnormally role-playing kid does not understand that he is not of Cuman ancestry. But rather Šiptar asimilant into Montenegrin/Serb ethnos.

After 4 pages of utter trash posting and mentioning word Cuman over 200 times, some senior Poreklo members like Simo tell him that he is making mistake when trying to find deep subclade of some samples he managed to find on some researches hard trying to prove his claims when these samples have only low number of STRs revealed and he cant even be sure the subclade they belong let alone distance one from another.

But Aspurg instead of listening senior members with better overall knowledge where Simo is absolutely right that with 14, 17, and 23 markers you cant know subclade of these samples, neither their genetic distance he is stubborn and rejects to listen.

Only then i realized why Aspurg says that he crushed my friend Simo who was claiming same things. Because neither is Simo my friend and neither i seen anything of this before. Also i didnt even know that you exist until few days ago. Me and some senior members on Poreklo telling you same things is just an accident since obviously its pretty clear to anyone with better knowledge that you are heavily mistaking in interpretation of your result so all of us rather told you sincere opinion rather then wanting to enter into a fight or discussion with you which already proved as hard since you dont take any critics and you only push your own theories while no one seems is agreeing with you, even on your home forum Poreklo they told you that you are childish, not serious and full of crap. I guess they are also not interested in Cumano Avar fairy tales but rather into your Šiptar Montenegrin/South Serbian truth.

I am enjoying, but not new findings but rather level of try hard that someone can pull out.
But i have to give you credit in paint/photoshop skills tho.

This phylogenetic tree is utter crap and manipulation, where you excluded Greek, Italian, Kosovo Albanian, Albanian Macedonian samples that are actually SNP tested and they are all closer to you then any of these Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Uzbekistan, American and other clades you put there. Most of these samples you put there are invalid and should not even be on your fake Yfull tree because they are not SNP confirmed and your assumption based on 17 markers are ridiculous. Besides how for example clade that you named A24048b you put its formed date 1000 years and TMRCA 900 years? I dont see how would you know this on low STRs and no WGS tests? Also its exact position on phylogenetic tree? You have no proof that you are closer to anyone of all these people that you claim not a single proof that would confirm your Tatar-Avar-Cuman theories, but rather you fall in classic Balkan clade with majority of relatives at Albanians where Albanians also have highest TMRCA and brother clades.

The same thing that they already told you on Poreklo and the same thing that i already told you. All your relatives are Albanians, and even if this clade that you presented A24048 is correct it still shows you clear Balkan origin.

Also while entire time you were neglecting Albanian TMRCA and saying they are irrelevant i hope you understood by now that Albanians have highest TMRCA within Z17107, and not only that but also brother clades of Z17107 are found in Albania, Greece Italy and so on.

Your Cuman theory is funniest crap i heard in my life considering they were medieval Asian Turkic invaders while your haplogroup has multiple Balkan splits beyond Z17107 where also all of your closest relatives are from Balkan and Albania and none from all these places you were imagining so far.

You have Greeks, Albanians, Kosovar, Albanian Macedonia, Italians, Sweeds, Serbs, Montenegrin in your clade. These are your closest relatives. You are classic Balkan Montenegrin Šiptar, you have no connection with Russians, Americans, Uzbekies and anyone closer then your Balkan matches where Albanians are most numerous and have highest TMRCA. You pulled some highly speculative samples from some researches, but imagine if i would put all Albanian, Greek, Serb, Montenegrin and Italian samples inside,

Do not waste your time with this person. A today's quote from Kelmendi Albanian Rugovac who is knowledgeable about Albanian fis/clans about Dema:

"Obivous ignorance of that Arnautas from Zhegrova or where else he's from. The funniest of all is that this Arnautash (albanized Serb) determines who is Albanian or not, and in his house until 1750 they certainly didn't know a word of Albanian."

Me wasting time has resulted in a great new and informative Phylogenetic tree. I always turn any situation to my favor in the end..:)

Rugovac is little pathetic lying worm that has been banned from Albanian community because of continues lies about his origin and about Albanians generally on Serbian forum.
We all know that Rugovac is too stupid to understand genetics and even he knows that hence why he never mentions genetics. Rugovac is Serb that lives in Poland and lies about his Albanian origin.
Rugovac does not speak Albanian language, all his knowledge is based on 3 Serbian books he read. The only thing that Rugovac does is lies about Albanians on Serbian forum, says things that Albanins would never say and lies about himself being Albanian. He is like psychopathic person that should be banned on Serbian forum also but i guess that you guys are keeping him since he goes like little pet agreeing on everything everyone says and usually talking shit about Albanians and representing history how only Albanian hating Serb would do.

Second to that, Rugovac is lying about what is he saying here because even Urosevic did not mention any year but he said 19 century which is even later.
Rugovac is too stupid to comment anything about anything you posted in that thread but he only comments me, lies about me and tries to make me look bad.

Rugovac is butthurt because i called him out publicly on Eupedia long ago for his lies and pretending to be Albanian. No one cares what this old fart is saying on some Serbian forum since he obviously cant speak Albanian or English so that is only thing whats left to him.

And since he said that. I will have to admit that yes, in Rugovac case it was me first calling out his fake Albanian identity, and it was me first calling out discussion about him where everyone quickly agreed that he is Serb pretending to be Albanian.

So yes, in his case i definitively decided that he is not Albanian. But rather liar and psychopath living in Poland and lying probably about everything he says.

But you guys can enjoy thinking that he is real Albanian and thinking that you are actually communicating with Albanian. lol.

Also your autosomal is manipulation where only one calculator managed to show you some Huno Avar results because it was setup on 4 populations so it was streaching out. You have normal results and you are imagining this Cuman, Avar and other connection.

At first i thought that you are joking, but after reading your thread where you mention word Cuman over 200 times i realized that you are obsessed and serious.

Now continue to lie and photoshop samples into Yfull based on 17 STRs without a single deeper SNP. I dont care about your classic Montenegrin Šiptar results and you are not interesing to me, but i wont let you lie about one of major Albanian lines saying they are irrelevant and that they arrived here 1600 years ago because you are too stupid to understand that TMRCA does not represent time of arrival, besides as i told you Albanians have highest TMRCA within this group, unlike Hungarians, Americans and others.

I mean one plots with southern Europeans and the other with northern Europeans in the PCA. Seems pretty obvious what's going on.

Nothing is going on with bad quality samples. I see that you've been quoting Montenegrin samples, RISE596 Iron Age Montenegro who's also "Northern" at 1700 SNP's. Even that is a bad quality sample, let alone 553 for this Thracian..

This thread has been viewed 171581 times.

Back