E-V13 subclades in Greece

YF010339 under Y84585 is actually Albanian from Tirane. The other sample is the Selita tribe from Mirdite. It's beyond me why he places the Montenegrin flag on YFull lol

It was just fast sneak-peak at Yfull, im sure someone with better knowledge or someone who looked at situation more recently would find more samples.
This was 2 i got from Yfull and i dont want to bother with these stuff since its obvious.

So not only his paternal line is dominated within Albanians but even it has brother clades within Albanians some of them being from Kelmendi tribe.. lol i think this says something.

Is it accident that he is from Montenegro, that in Montenegro Albanians got and still are heavily slavicized, that he got haplogroup E-v13 that dominates at Albanians but not at old 7 century incoming Slavs. Not at Slovens who are far away from Albanians and have only 3 % of E-v13 while they have same R1a and I2a clades like Serbs and they speak same language. Not at East and North Slavs. Is it accident that he matches Tons of Albanians, that he has clasic Albanian subclade, that he lives in Montenegro? He has this haplogroup and this clade only because he is assimilated Montenegrin Albanian or as i call myself Šiptar.

You were even recorded as Kuçi, even tho maybe you dont have Y-DNA direct connection with Kuçi tribals but you could have joined tribe or be called like that because of your Montenegrin Albanian origin and some interactions with Kuçi..

Last edited:
YF010339 under Y84585 is actually Albanian from Tirane. The other sample is the Selita tribe from Mirdite. It's beyond me why he places the Montenegrin flag on YFull lol. Under BY4222 is a Kelmendi fella who identifies as "Bosnian" there.
He should change it back to the Albanian flag, placing the Montenegrin flag just because of supposed origin from there is a little odd imo considering that he is still an ethnic Albanian from Tirana and not one from Montenegro. Anyways, isn’t it more likely that his origin is from Mirdita?

Do you understand that other South Slavs like Slovenes who talk same language and have same R1a+I2a clades have only 3 % of E-v13 and all these clades are alien to them?

It is idiotic to say that E-V13 is foreign to other areas, including some modern Slavic areas. You wish to downplay E-V13 numbers in non-Albanian areas because you being the sole Albanian with your haplotype have a need to prove that you are "greater Catholic than a Pope" by claiming ludicrous things..

Some scientific studies:

Ruthenians sample: 200
E-V13 12.5 % , including clades such as E-CTS9320>BY4253, S19928>BY20073, likely L241, E-BY14150, E-FGC11450..

Ukrainians Lvov sample: 154
E-V13 6.5 % (including 2 basal Z17107's whose TMRCA is 1000 greater than all Albanian Z17107's put together, also some other CTS9320's)

So you get far more than those 3 % in some areas of Ukraine. You have no right whatsoever to appropriate clades of E-V13 that have nothing to do with Albanian ethnicity, especially as all of these have absolutely nothing to do with Illyrians.

E-v13 was Thracian but not Illyrian is very stupid to say at least.

Illyrian yes (certain clades), but overall more Daco-Thracian yes.

Also it has great diversity and percentages here. It for sure belongs to paleo-balkan population that spread with Illyrians, Greeks, Italic tribes and others.

1. Thracians 2. Greeks 2. Dacians (tied in importance i'd say) 4. Illyrians and some have affinities with others...

You were even recorded as Kuçi, even tho maybe you dont have Y-DNA direct connection with Kuçi tribals but you could have joined tribe or be called like that because of your Montenegrin Albanian origin and some interactions with Kuçi..

It is irrelevant what is said in recently made up traditions. There are others more truthful which do not mention Kuchi, plus Lutovac never considered our clan as Kuchi.. Kuchi were not more powerful than my clan in 15th and 16th century. I am descendant of a ktitor of a Medieval Monastery/Church, very rare thing (as most ktitor families are of post-Medieval Churches), which is an indication for local nobility (read Kumanicic from Rudnik/Bijelo Polje area). My ancestors worked for the Ottomans as their troops and it worked well until the battle of Wiena, only then we started to lose our power and at that time a bunch of Kuci arrived (and Kuchi fought near Bijel Polje in 1687) so some of this kinship developed. But our distant ancestry is Shop region, no distant haplotypes of the Shop type are found in Montenegro or Western Balkans in general.
Even those Serb cousins I have in Shop are of likely recent Bulgarian origin. That is only reason why I dont yet know some of those because Serbs in those areas are afraid to test because of matching Bulgarians, which does happen often indeed.

You are classic montenegricized Šiptar with classic Šiptar haplogroup lying here about your Tatar, Hunic, Avar, Russian, etc origins......

Russian is a basal Z17107+, no reading on Y30991, Z38456-. Related to him another Russian 21/111 so this clade has been there for a long time.. American clade Z17107+, again no reading on Y30991, Z38456- all share alongside my clade for E-V13 unmodal value of dys439=13 (dys439=12 is modal), while being all distant to themselves. Accident? Very unlikely. And if there is just a single SNP we share this clade of my own has nothing to do with Balkans and everything to do with a bunch of Steppe maniacs for consecutive 2000 years..

Consider that even a thought of ******** a person whose paternal ancestors were likely sado-mazo maniacs might be a very bad idea. There are plenty of other non-Albanian, Serb or whatever V13's you can ***** around. With A24048 there is no messing around make no mistake about that.. Think about it, these are those who drank blood and used skulls as drinking cups.. Just take your usual Illyrian, Slav thing to someone in your lower league.

You look like.... Internet ***** and moron, if you haven't notice, spear us of all the superiority complexes.
Besides your Huno Avar autosomal results dont have anything with your Montenegrin Šiptar Y-DNA.

Well don't f*** around with Hunno-Avars weakling Dwarf because as so many times throughout history you know whats coming for you: pain.

Do not insult me honorless weakling, you may address me only as Dacian or Cimmerian in terms of my most distant origin. I have nothing to do with Montenegrins or Albanians by distant ancestry, but of the history I have in Montenegro I am proud of it. And as explained million times I'll do it once more, I have more cousins in Shop area who are more diverse and based on STR's its a certain migration from the Shop. I have relatives in Pecenevce, Sofiya, Pirot, Vranje and because Vranje haplotype looks most similar to him, likely the ethnic Macedonian is from around Kumanovo.

And as you (and your Serb friend, ex admin at poreklo Simo who also got destroyed by myself because he made a mistake once again at FTDNA trees when he tried to ***** me like you do right now) fail to remember (double digit IQ) is that I do have a member of my own clade from Qarsaq Cumania: E5882, he alongside Cluj haplotype are most distant certain (there is another likely in Kalmykia but he can't be 100 % guaranteed for now like these can) members of my own branch found thus far. These are all genetically alot closer to me than any Albanian Z17107>BY4461, than Lakic, and members of his branch.

If I wanted to be evil I could say that among Szekely occurs also basal BY4461>Y161798 (kit 111672), that among Bulgarians and Romanians is found a haplotype which is predicted as Z38456>BY4461 at FTDNA by the admins but which has various more distant values to Albanians. This haplotype does not exit in Albanians, and if it is Z38456+ you can throw any notion of BY4461 being Illyrian straight out of window. And then you might mention the Albanian word karpë for the rock and Carpathians, the Carpi Dacian tribe etc....

So Hungarians have two clades of Z17107, E-Y81971 these are not from Cumania itself, and my own E-A24048 from Greater Cumania. Eventually my cousins such as Karcag one will pop up at YFull as well.. And think of it why do I have thus far the only member of my clade in the heart of Cumania. If this is all accident he had of all 800 Hungarians equal chance of being found elsewhere, outside of Cuman areas but he didn't, he's in the core of Cumania and no doubt there are more of them.. And this family has done alot for the history of Cumans in Hungary, as there is evidence to suggest a connection with another family of certain Cuman ancestry..
If my clan was a random Vlach migration from Shop it would have had the equal chance of ending up in all neighboring areas, instead it ended up in an area with confirmed historical involvement of Bulgarians/Cumans: Bijelo Polje.
Same for my cousin from Pecenjevce, same with me why are we found in exactly the right places? Because we are the real deal. Are we the real deal since Free Dacians joining the Ermi or glorious Gelonians to be definitely determined.

And with Tengri's help I'll get more of cousins, make no mistake about it.

If 5 numbers are hard to remember for you maybe you can have them tattooed..

Good that you mentioned those two. And yes my Y-DNA also has Hunno-Avar connections.
Near Bijelo Polje are found:
Toholj, Dulo, Gostun, Yarmen, Okor

This is where they peak in number.

Avitohol lived 300 years. His clan was Dulo and his year (of ascending to the throne) dilom tvirem.
Irnik lived 150 years. His clan Dulo and his year dilom tverim.
Gostun, the regent, 2 years. His clan Ermi and his year dokhs tvirem.

Okor <- Kopan Okorsis

So it seems we knew the Nominalia or its elements. And of course leader of Avar siege of Constantinople was Ermitz, so many authors connect it with Avars. These people brought some light into the Balkano-Pripyat averageness and all you can do is moan.

There should really be a cap for posting on internet forums for sub-intelligent individuals, thinking is simply not for you.
I have been honorable and I addressed your points directly. Not once have you addressed any of my points directly, you are incapable of memorizing 5 numbers, clearly you are a low quality specimen, likely in Imbecile/Moron range rather than simply a double digit IQ.

I have squashed you in rational arguments, and you certainly would not have any guts to throw those "arguments" of yours in 4 eyes to me, honorless, lying, sneaky weakling thing called Demi-boy..
Anything that can be discussed with you has been discussed.. This is my clan, and others especially not Arnautasi albanized Serbs such as Dema have no business in putting my honorable clan into their mouth or uttering a word about it let alone talking about our origins, I was and am always eager to discuss anything with other Albanian Z17107's. The only other discussion is with you is through other methods, you'd be reciting every word that I have written here if we had this conversation in 4 eyes make no mistake about it..

Now out of my sight Demi-boy..

Quantity of text does not represent quality, i already told you that finding one or two early separated extraordinary meaningless and for sure alien samples somewhere does not prove that entire clade originates there. We have examples like that in many clades, they on their own, dont mean anything but you dont understand that.
You are holding for thin sticks while you are neglecting entire mass of your exclusively Albanian relatives. You are neglecting epicenter of E-v13 where in these areas it goes up to 40 %. Highest in the world.

You again say that you are not connected with Albanians and Croatian Serbs like Lakic, while Yfull says that all of you are connected with 2900 years TMRCA and all of you share SNPs that Magyars for example that you mentioned earlier dont share. It just shows manipulation. Its clear that you are E-v13 only because of abnormal percentage of E-v13 among Montenegrins which is result of recent Albanian assimilation but also your clade is ultimately connected with Albanians, also its brother clades. You are so to say occupied in genetic sense of speaking.

Not just that you have classic Albanian haplogroup, not that you just have classic Albanian subclade where big majority of your relatives are Albanians but your subclade also have brother clades among Albanians like in Kelmendi tribe.
You were recorded ac Kuçi tribal probably because of your connections with Albanians which can easily be seen considering you are Montenegrin where many Albanians assimilate on daily bases as you know.

Look at Yfull where is clearly visible that you form group with Albanians and few serbicized Croatian vlaho Albanians:

Y7r3zfr.jpg

I know its not easy to be Albanian in Montenegro, but if i knew its such a problem for you to accept reality i think it was wiser not to tell you anything and let you live in illusion.

Dema out.

Well that is the usual old narrative for E-V13 from 10 years ago, bunch of "black farmers who got owned.." But the problem is he mentions them in Larissa area, you've got some V13 there but it seems mostly of recent Vlach extraction.
Are Pelasgians native to Bulgaria and then proceed to invade Greece in LBA/EIA? Does that make sense? I thought Pelasgians are native to Greece.. On Lemnos island (where real Pelasgians lived) you have a rare G2a clade found, I'm far more inclined to connect that to Pelasgians. Also Pelasgians were Tyrsenians, E-V13 ancestors in Neolithic were culturally a very different bunch in comparison to G2a Neolithic peoples I can tell you. They weren't farmers in any typical way to begin with.. And early Cetina people (likely or certainly V13) were highly Nomadic. it is the culture where L283 was found that was fond of settlements and for Cetina settlements were rare.

You are reading too much into it. We are only interested in the fact that Homer places an unidentified ethnos between Greeks and Thracians in the Thessalian plain and southern Thrace. This group is the only possible candidate for an expansion in the Bronze Age. Thracian is too young, and shares too much development with northern IE languages.

We already know that Iron Age Bulgaria was inhabited by at least two different populations: one autosomally Tuscan/Albanian asssociated with E-V13, the other autosomally like northern populations. I strongly believe that the latter is associated with the arrival of the Thracians.

Last edited:
Slovenian genetics are the referent point for establishing original Slavic genetics that comes to the Balkans.
Slovenes have very little of E1b V13 and this percentage is growing in the area of the Bela Krajina or eastern Slovenia where Vlachs and Serbians coming. R1b in Slovenes is probably Germanic or Ostrogotic influence because they have more than Slavs in the Balkans.

Fact is that in Serbians exist and branches of E1b that Albanians have less and in the future we will see the origin of these branches, should be seen Slovenian E1b branches and this would give more information i.e. possible Slavic origins of some E1b branches.

As far as branche E-Z17107 is concerned according to YFull tree, for now older branch E-Y81971* is in Hungary and E-Y97307* younger branch is in Albania.
There are mising dozens of mutations in these branches to make things clearer, if we look present fact (YFull) there is some migration from Hungary to Albania, for me it would not be possible because nobody migrates to Roman Empire from Hungary to Albania. Archegenic data do not show presence of E1b V13 in Hungary or I have not seen them therefore I think that this E1b branches( E-Z17107 etc) are an Albanian Vlachs origin but as I said the future will tell or if Slovenian E1b branches emerge who could also say something.

As far I can see from Croatia all these subclade have source on the border of Albania, Montenegro and Serbia(if we believe co-administrator of the FTDNA E-M35 project), subclade CTS5856(4700 year) which is probably ancestor of later Illyrian i.e Albanian mutations in that area.

We need to see which subclade exist in Greece and when they came there, if they came to Greece 4,000 years ago they probably can not be Illyric no Albanian, but if they come to Greece before 2000, 1500 or 500 years they are very likely Albanian-Illyrian origin in Greece.

I do not know Greece history and when first Greece name or tribe appears in that area ...in that age appearance of Greece names needs look for the original Greek haplotypes.

If turns out that E1b subclades are first haplotypes in Greek history it means that they in fact are Greeks origin and all branches behind them are Greeks origin.

It still does not change fact that original mutation of the Greeks is in the hills of Albania and that Greeks are with a good part of today Albanians cousins by the male line.

Everything will be known in the future.

https://postimg.org/image/4qxnhdqsb/

There's a chance that proto-Dorians were of Illyrian stock. Later adopting Greek language or assimilated into Hellenes.

Greek/Illyrian and Thracian are indo-European languages. And so is modern Albanian. E-V13 is certainly not an Indo-European clade. So E-V13 is picked up in the Balkans by Indo-European peoples. It was present there for quite some time, but it is neither proto-Greek nor proto-Illyrian. Illyrians as well as Greeks could have absorbed E-V13 early on and they could have mixed with more E-V13 people later on as well.

Who is to know for sure the Albanian genetic make-up during the 10th century A.D.? Or even before that? We can only speculate. Who is to know that Albanian speakers didn't mix with E-V13 people some time in the Middle Ages?

All E-v13 in Albanians along with J2b2 and R1b Z2103, all came during bronze with the IE invasion. It is not native in Balkans and has nothing to do with the Neolithic farmers. The true dominant Y-dna of Neolithic Balkans was G2 and it was almost wiped out by IE horse riders. Albanians have solely few G2, roughly 1%.

Slovenian genetics are the referent point for establishing original Slavic genetics that comes to the Balkans.
Slovenes have very little of E1b V13 and this percentage is growing in the area of the Bela Krajina or eastern Slovenia where Vlachs and Serbians coming. R1b in Slovenes is probably Germanic or Ostrogotic influence because they have more than Slavs in the Balkans.

Fact is that in Serbians exist and branches of E1b that Albanians have less and in the future we will see the origin of these branches, should be seen Slovenian E1b branches and this would give more information i.e. possible Slavic origins of some E1b branches.

As far as branche E-Z17107 is concerned according to YFull tree, for now older branch E-Y81971* is in Hungary and E-Y97307* younger branch is in Albania.
There are mising dozens of mutations in these branches to make things clearer, if we look present fact (YFull) there is some migration from Hungary to Albania, for me it would not be possible because nobody migrates to Roman Empire from Hungary to Albania. Archegenic data do not show presence of E1b V13 in Hungary or I have not seen them therefore I think that this E1b branches( E-Z17107 etc) are an Albanian Vlachs origin but as I said the future will tell or if Slovenian E1b branches emerge who could also say something.

Its true that Slovenian genetics are very important when trying to debunk 7 century Early Slav migration genes.
But we cant focus only on Slovenes. We have to compare all South Slavs in between them and see what haplogroups might be assimilated and what might be brought.
Also North and East Slavs.

So Slovenes as being far from Montenegro and Albania but also not interacting with so called Vlachs in Croatia and Bosnia, they obviously show significantly lower E-v13 percentage (up to 10x lol).
And no J2-M205 at all, which we also connect with Montenegrin native tribe.

On the other hand Slovenes have way higher I1 then their South Slavic neighbors with who they share same I2a+R1a clades and language, so just as we can assume that Serbs and Montenegrin Slavs were assimilating E-v13 and J2-M205, Slovenes were assimilating I1 subclades around Alps. Of course there is plenty of other various subclades but i focused on these main ones and these in that i have interest in exploring.

If Aspurg was Slovene or Northern Croat like Zagorec that has no connection with Montenegro, South Serbia or Croatian/Bosnian so called Vlachs, i would give him credit not to have connection with Albanians but rather being ancient Illyrian who pretty early on assimilated in South Slavic ethnos, but him having these subclade that is so closely connected with Albanians and also has brother clades among Albanians and in Montenegro he was recorded as Kuçi, pretty much tells that he is recent assimilate from Albanian times.

Hungarian clade is Irrelevant, also American clades and few others he was mentioning. As they are Balkan off-shot with low TMRCA, Albanians have higher TMRCA then Hungarians, way higher percentage and variations in E-v13 and their TMRCA goes into pred Hungarian period so it is definitively not connected with middle age arriving Hungarians lol. He is way closer to Albanians and even the Albanians and Hungarians in that clade have brother clades at Albanians among some of them are from famous Kelmendi tribe same as one of Croatian ministers Božidar Kalmeta lol.

When i talked my Croat friend with dalmatian origin into testing he got pretty interesting result, Ev13>Z16663>Z43289*

His relatives being only two Dalmatian Croats with TMRCA around 700 years, shows that this subclade is at least 700 years in Dalmatia. But then not having any relatives closer then few thousand years shows clearly a line that endured large bottleneck, with being very rare and poping up brings great variety. It shows that Balkan has great varieties in still undetected clades. Majority of clades that are spread are under effect of rapid expansion while plenty of others are lost in bottleneck. So for example i claim that this line is true ancient Illyrian assimilated into early Slavic ethnos. While Aspurg line looks like has closer ties with Albanians. Even tho it was Illyrian before it was also Albanian Montenegrin in recent time. His earlier separation dont mean anything, this kind of things happen in all clades they dont prove anything on their own. Albanians lost great deal of lines in various bottlenecks and assimilation so there is nothing to wonder about.

Slovens, Serbs, Croats, Bosnjaks also must have lines like these, just i only gave one example that i analysed before.

E-v13 had very rapid expansion and we cant look at line origin just going upwards in the genetic tree, we must stay focused on closer relatives and ignore noises like some non relevant off-shots.

Last edited:
Yes, I forgot to say that there are also Illyrian assimilated branches of E1b(Slavic period) and that branches would be in some logic mostly in Croatia, while in Serbia and Montenegro considering that Albania is close this difference is harder to see bicouse they mixed. In Croatia it is easier to detect because we have E1b branches from Ottoman Vlachs period whose branches are younger and have ancestors somewhere in Albania, Montenegro etc, while the assimilated Croatian Illyrian do not have this direction of migration and therefore are different and recognizable. Normally this will know in the future because we do not know yet.

There's a chance that proto-Dorians were of Illyrian stock. Later adopting Greek language or assimilated into Hellenes.

I certainty agree, Greeks were for long time trying to assimilate Illyrians, and only these that would assimilate would stop being called barbarians.
I will check into Stipcevic book later, he mentions few Greek tribes that are probably of Illyrian origin but i forgot since i read a book long ago.

I certainty agree, Greeks were for long time trying to assimilate Illyrians, and only these that would assimilate would stop being called barbarians.
I will check into Stipcevic book later, he mentions few Greek tribes that are probably of Illyrian origin but i forgot since i read a book long ago.

There's no evidence for this, come on.

There's no evidence for this, come on.

there is lol, Aleksandar Stipcevic goes thru many ancient Greek writers and philosophers. Most of them were saying bad things about Illyrians but there is few, and one particular Ancient Greek who says very beautiful things about Illyrians. I forgot all the names but i can pull them out for you if you wish, this is translated ancient Greek texts. I remember that one Ancient Greek was saying for Dardanians that they would smell so much that they would wash their body only once in lifetime. This is very serious writer, historian, professor and bibliographer-librarian. He is absolute must read entry text for anyone who is interested in Illyrians and gives all the references to his claims to enable further study. Not to mention he was also professional bibliographer who thought students how to professionally write and also wrote books about writing, history of writing, and how to professionally and correctly write...

Last edited:

We have some data that Albanian hills are the source of subclade or branch CTS5856(4700 year) there is also archeogenetic E1b V13 from Dalmatia and probably from that direction E1b CTS5856 move to the Greece and they are probably assimilated there. I do not know Greek branches of E1b V13 so maybe they say something else.

the Greeks had success with their assimilation techniques like theaters, sculpting and building with Macedonians and partially with Thracians. When the tried the same technique with Illyrians it did not work, since Illyrians functioned as tribes, they did not trust the foreigner, and started to harass the colonies of Greek cities making their life impossible. If Rome did not rise on time most of Italy would be Greece today.

Albanian J2 is actually overwhelmingly J2b2-L283 (J-L283). On average it makes up 20-25% of Albanian Y-DNA. The same haplogroup was found in Bronze Age Dalmatia ca. 1550 BC.
Haplogroup R1b makes up 20-25% of Albanian Y-DNA as well. R1b-Z2103 was found in the Vucedol Culture ca. 2725 BC.
ancientDNAFinal-1-905x509.jpg

Source: The Genomic History of Southeastern Europe (samples: I4331, I3499, I3948)

So all three major Albanian Y-DNA haplogroups in ancient DNA have been found in Western Balkans (Illyrian territory).

I agree with J2b2 and Z2103, but the E1b doesn't look as related with Illyrian/Albanian. Too old for it.
I know it is boring repeating it , but Albanians have only 1% G2.

The paper you posted crumble everything about IE genesis. It says that IE bronze age tribes from Anatolia, basically proto Hittites, were absent of EHG genetic inheritance. It moves the IE homeland elsewhere from the Caspian steppe. This is really crumbling all we already believed about our ancestors

You guys dont understand that this ancient Balkan E-L618 is from Neolithic, only one portion of his sons, where only one portion of E-v13 is included - 4800 years TMRCA one. They later joined with Proto-IE and spread in Bronze Age, practically wiping out most Neolithic groups, including his forefather L618 and partially none IE E-v13s. This was all talked about few pages back.

Hence why L618* v13- does not exist anymore in living population except one survivor in Sardinia, also why E-v13 TMRCA was reduced from formed date 8100 years to 4800 years. Meaning they all died in Bronze Age expansion where this specific portion of E-v13 was also taking place. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-L618/

Hence why Paleolithic and Neolithic haplogorup I1 was reduced to exactly same TMRCA. Only these that survived BA expansion managed to survive and then expand again.

Piro Ilir join foleja.net Albanian forum if you have more questions like that and have respect to Flor since he is doing large volunteer job running Albanian project and everything so your beginner questions are last things he should worry about but im sure they will all be answered or at least together analysed. I dont see what haplogroup G has anything with this discussion and why are you mentioning it.

Last edited:
I do not understand how do people think the peoples of today are the same as 3000 years ago? Our common father, Z17107 was certainly not an Albanian because then there was no such ethnicity. Many sons live in the Balkans, (not only albanians), but they all came from only one son: Z38456. Yes, Z38456 also has swedish children. Eriksson and Engelin families. I have established contact with them, they are not immigrants, real swedes. Would they also be albanians? Aspurg is Y30991. He is farther from the albanian Z38456 bearers, than the swedes.

But we know a brother of Y30991. He was Y81971, my ancient father. I think our roots come from the Northeastern Carpathians as long as I can follow, and they were rusyns. But in a few weeks, I hope another BigY is finished. A turkish one, from Samsun, their ancestors moved to Turkey from the North Caucasus in the 1800s, because the expanding Russian Empire. I think he will be Y81971+. Based on STR, he is much closer to my branch members, than any other CTS9320 bearer. If so, I reconsider our origin.

And according to FtDNA, we know a third son of our Z17107 father. His sons live in the British Isles. Smith, Anderson (England) and Johnson (Ireland) families. We have been divorced since 2900 years. Would they also be albanians? I think no.

And there's a fourth 2900 years old son too. His surely known descendants: Schepak, (Krasnodar, Russia); and Fedushka (Lvov, Ukraina).

We are all distant brothers, from an early iron age man. I don't know who he was. Maybe Hallstatt celtic - according to Maciamo. Or cimmerian, possibly proto thracian/dacian. Or maybe proto-illyrian/pannonian. But it seems, that only one of his known sons has gone to the Balkans. Not in Roman Empire times, much more earlier.

But for the hungarian and the ethnicity question. I searched for all my 8 great-great-grandfathers direct paternal line male descendants, (and three other of my great-great-great grandfathers male descendants) and managed to identify their exact Y haplogroup. So from my 11 ancestors I knew, where it came from. I think, the results are interesting.
1.) E1b1b-V13-CTS9320-Y81971. family name: Küzmös, earliest known ancestor: Mihály born 1735 Penészlek, Szatmár county, religion: greek catholic, origin: unknown, maybe illyrian, thracian or celtic.
2.) R1b-U106-DF98-S22069. f.n: Dobi, e.k.a: János, b: 1758 Balkány, Szabolcs, county. r: reformed protestant, o: proto-germanic, Tumulus culture.
3.) R1b-U152-L2-Z49-S8172 f. n: Béres, e.k.a: Mihály, b: 1831 Nyírbéltek, Szabolcs county, r: greek catholic, o: proto-celtic, Hallstatt.
4.) I2a-L621-A1328 f.n: Tóth, e.k.a: György b: 1809 Nyírbéltek, Szabolcs county, greek catholic o: proto-slavic, rusin
5.) R1a-M458-YP415 f.n: Kalinyák, e.k.a: Ádám b: 1813 Felsőszvidnik, Sáros county (today Slovakia) greek catholic, o: western slavic, rusin, polish?
6.) R1a-L664-S2866 f.n: Simon, e.k.a: István, b: 1758 Rimaszombat, Gömör county (today: Slovakia) reformed protestant, o: western germanic
7.) I2a-L621-Y3118 f.n: Kiss, e.k.a: János b: 1783 Penészlek, Szatmár county, greek catholic, proto-slavic, rusin
8.) I1-L22-FGC14412 f.n: Szilágyi e.k.a: András b: 1795 Penészlek, Szatmár county, greek catholic, o: proto-germanic, scandinavian, varangian from Kiew Rus?
9.) R1a-CTS1211-Y33-YP1701 f.n: Petruska e.k.a: András b: 1781 Nyíradony Szabolcs county, roman catholic o: eastern slavic, slovakian?
10.) R1a-CTS1211-YP234* fn: Király, e.k.a: Sámuel b: 1690. Penészlek, Szatmár county, greek catholic, o: proto-slavic or indigenous eastern european from today Ukraina, Poland.
11.) Q-L53-L330-YP1695 f.n: Csehely, e.k.a: Mihály, b: 1805, Nyírlugos, Szabolcs county, greek catholic, o: according to Maciamo: Hunnic from Inner Asian steppes, but I think: alan

So it means, I haven't finno-ugric, or central asian turkish of these 11 ancestors. But I have
3 indigenous proto-european mesolithic hunter, 35.000 years in Carpathian Basin,(I1, I2).
1 neolithic farmer from Africa (later the Levant, 7500 years in Carpathian Basin, E1b1b);
6 Bronz Age invaders from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, Indo-europeans, 4200 years in Carpathian basin (R1a, R1b)
1 Hunnic/Alanic invaders from the Mongolian steppes, 1600 years in the Carpathian Basin? (Q)

From another point of view:
5 slavic
3 germanic
1 celtic
1 illyrian/thracian/dacian (or +1 celtic?)
1 hunnic/alan

So am I hungarian? Of course, absolutely yes, even if most of my ancestors were not.

And later back to Greece. I made autosomal tests from 4 different company for to know all of my 200-300 years old ancestors.
Family Tree DNA;
Nat.Geo. Genographic Project
MyHeritage
23andMe

The most detailed is the 23andMe. According this, I have six southern european connections:

Croatia: Zadar county (stronger)
Italy: Apulia (stronger); Veneto (weaker)
Greece: Peloponnese (stronger); Ionian Islands; East-macedonia and Thrace (weaker)

According this, I have greek roots, just I don't know about it.

This thread has been viewed 171238 times.

Back