Canaanite dna

I think that generally speaking real changes in the genome (autosomal dna) are the result of mass folk migrations. However, it's certainly true that individuals may have unknown ancestors in their family tree from some much smaller migration.

At the same time, any actual autosomal trace of some specific individual from a distant place could disappear within two-three hundred years of admixture solely with "natives". Depending on the individual case, person X might have absolutely no dna even from a great-great grandparent.

That's why although I have a very extensive family tree I'm not very interested in most of the people on it. I may have none or extremely little of their "specific" dna at all, i.e. no IBD sharing with them, although in broad terms we share ancestry from the same clusters of people.

https://dna-explained.com/2017/04/21/concepts-percentage-of-ancestors-dna/

Btw, no reason you can't discuss Ashkenazi genesis if you're interested. Just go to the thread to which I linked.

I am mostly Sephardi, Canaanite. My Ashkenazi could be 1.2% Mediterranean Islander from DNALAND says Cypriot, Sicilian. That 1.2% is only bit I show among all DNA tests. This goes parallel with my extremely low 1.11 Italian in K36. My Sephardic ancestors would have mixed potentially with Romaniote, Italkim, Ashkenazi.

@Kingslav,
If those are your results, you are not mostly Canaanite. You're a run of the mill Ukrainian.

Until you get serious in your comments, prepare to be ignored.

When people are willfully uninformed, they waste other peoples' time.

@Kingslav,
If those are your results, you are not mostly Canaanite. You're a run of the mill Ukrainian.

Until you get serious in your comments, prepare to be ignored.

When people are willfully uninformed, they waste other peoples' time.

Why am I wasting time, I am here to discuss Canaanite genetics of my own, I invite you to examine my oracles with closer scope, I am firstly more South Slavic shifted over majority if not all Ukrainians, I also score over double East Med and West Med than Ukrainian average this proves my Mediterranean shift from Ukrainians. Also I score Levant, Caucasus which less likely in Ukraine. I also am first sample from Ukraine with K36 African from 55 samples tested. Or I can be generalized "run of mill Ukrainian"

So now you are not pure Slav, but a Jew, Turk and Canaanite?
images

So now you are not pure Slav, but a Jew, Turk and Canaanite?
images

Sure I am, dont forget Tatar,

With my 99.5% East Europe I am higher than you Rethel

Why does majority of society believe Khazars are Canaanites this relevant topic for this thread? Just a suggestion

Sure I am, dont forget Tatar,

With my 99.5% East Europe I am higher than you Rethel
Here is how to measure a "better man". Bravo!
Why don't you study population genetics for couple of years then (maybe) you will understand and we will talk. Right now you are trying to "teach us" what you don't get. And this is saying politely.

Here is how to measure a "better man". Bravo!
Why don't you study population genetics for couple of years then (maybe) you will understand and we will talk. Right now you are trying to "teach us" what you don't get. And this is saying politely.

This is how you measure the purest Slavs we using %, this is discussion board also no reason to get personal this is only discussion, I already got banned on Anthrogenica today for speaking truth against Khazarians

This is how you measure the purest Slavs we using %, this is discussion board also no reason to get personal this is only discussion, I already got banned on Anthrogenica today for speaking truth against Khazarians
Nope, I think that you were banned for being rude, condescending and bluntly ignoring what people with years of experience in population genetics trying to explain. Think about this. It is free advise and might save you from banning on this site one day for exactly the same reason.

Nope, I think that you were banned for being rude, condescending and bluntly ignoring what people with years of experience in population genetics trying to explain. Think about this. It is free advise and might save you from banning on this site one day for exactly the same reason.

I have done nothing here or Anthrogenica to be ban. Khazarians are stealing Levantine history, they go around saying theyre Levites cause they had an unfortunate bottleneck, Real Levites is Lebanese, Palestinians, Jordanians, Sephardics, Ethiopian Jews

1 80.7% Estonian + 19.3% Greek_Thessaly @ 5.72
2 87.1% Estonian + 12.9% Libyan_Jewish @ 5.8
3 88.7% Estonian + 11.3% Samaritan @ 5.88
4 89% Estonian + 11% Lebanese_Christian @ 5.91
5 70.9% Ukrainian_Lviv + 29.1% Estonian @ 5.94
6 87.9% Estonian + 12.1% Cyprian @ 5.95
7 89% Estonian + 11% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.99
8 77.4% Ukrainian + 22.6% Estonian @ 6.06
9 87% Estonian + 13% Algerian_Jewish @ 6.14
10 86.7% Estonian + 13.3% Italian_Jewish @ 6.15
11 84.7% Estonian + 15.3% Central_Greek @ 6.17
12 85.9% Estonian + 14.1% South_Italian @ 6.18
13 84.2% Estonian + 15.8% Ashkenazi @ 6.18
14 97.9% Ukrainian + 2.1% Yemenite_Jewish @ 6.21
15 85.1% Estonian + 14.9% East_Sicilian @ 6.23
16 89% Estonian + 11% Palestinian @ 6.23
17 89.6% Ukrainian + 10.4% Lithuanian @ 6.26
18 88.8% Estonian + 11.2% Jordanian @ 6.27
19 98.3% Ukrainian + 1.7% Lebanese_Druze @ 6.28
20 84.1% Ukrainian_Lviv + 15.9% Lithuanian @ 6.29

This is sample of 7/8 Ukrainian 1/8 Canaanite

There was people on anthrogenica that debunked the Khazar stories they are leading in anthrogenica. They are liars at will regardless. And using trickery with oracles to tell their own alternate story

analysing the Y-DNA, Ted Kendall sees J1 Amorites as the source of the Canaanites, who would be ancestral to the Arabs :

The Middle Bronze Age Canaanite Phoenician ERS179733 from Sidon Lebanon from 1650 BCE is J-FGC11.
That's right, overwhelmingly "Arab" J-FGC11 is Canaanite.
A link to a screenshot of the UCSC Genome Browser showing the derived read for FGC11 is on the condensed YFull tree below, next to the position of the sample. The YFull tMRCA is 2000 BCE, which is just right (yet again).

This means that the main Arab expansion starts with the nomadic Amorites, who used donkeys, not camels, at the 4.2 Kiloyear Event (2200 BCE).
The Amorites included the Bronze Age I1705 in J-Z2324* from 'Ain Ghazal (Amman) Jordan, c. 2050 BCE. Others were the Canaanite Egyptians of the 14th and 15th Dynasty starting around 1700 BCE who had later descendants among the Saite Period Egyptians such as the Abusir mummy JK2314 in J-Z2313, as well as the present day Copts of Egypt. These Canaanite descendants in Egypt also included the Delta Seth-worshipping (the Semitic Baal Hadad) ancestors of the 19th Dynasty Seti I and Rameses II.
The J-FGC11's then become part of the Middle Bronze Age Canaanites in J-Z1884 (J1-L858), and then move off into Arabia as J-S21237 with the domestication of the camel around the time of the Late Bronze Age Collapse c.1200 - c.1150 BCE.
The evidence is below:
http://www.open-genomes.org/…/J-Z2324_condensed_YFull_5.04_…

Revisiting the Philistines

A new paper maintains they weren't Aegean Islanders, but instead were local Anatolians.

See:
http://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/1.802928

This is another one that only ancient dna will settle as far as I'm concerned, or maybe not. :)

here we have some possible hints from DNA, not conclusive yet though :

We next tested a model of the present-day Lebanese as a mixture of Sidon_BA and any other ancient Eurasian population using qpAdm. We found that the Lebanese can be best modeled as Sidon_BA 93% ± 1.6% and a Steppe Bronze Age population 7% ± 1.6% (Figure 3C; Table S6). To estimate the time when the Steppe ancestry penetrated the Levant, we used, as above, LD-based inference and set the Lebanese as admixed test population with Natufians, Levant_N, Sidon_BA, Steppe_EMBA, and Steppe_MLBA as reference populations. We found support (p = 0.00017) for a mixture between Sidon_BA and Steppe_EMBA which has occurred around 2,950 ± 790 ya (Figure S13B). It is important to note here that Bronze Age Steppe populations used in the model need not be the actual ancestral mixing populations, and the admixture could have involved a population which was itself admixed with a Steppe-like ancestry population. The time period of this mixture overlaps with the decline of the Egyptian empire and its domination over the Levant, leading some of the coastal cities to thrive, including Sidon and Tyre, which established at this time a successful maritime trade network throughout the Mediterranean. The decline in Egypt’s power was also followed by a succession of conquests of the region by distant populations such as the Assyrians, Persians, and Macedonians, any or all of whom could have carried the Steppe-like ancestry observed here in the Levant after the Bronze Age.

gr4.jpg

What higher?

My Slavness %, when Ancestry DNA was making their test, they used my sample in their Utah laboratory, and they named my sample "perfect Slav". Likely this sample will be genetically manufactered and duplicated to make an army of perfect Slavs in the future. They were solely in search of I2A sample for this as the R1A and R1B samples were deemed as altered samples. They only were accepting sample 99% and above. One thing is certain Khazarians are not Canaanites, evidence is still pointing in direction of populations now inhabiting around Levant, North Africa and Mediterranean Sea Farers have widen this gene pool.

My Slavness %, when Ancestry DNA was making there test they used my sample in their Utah laboratory, and they named my sample "perfect slav". Likely this sample will be genetically manufactered and duplicated to make an army of perfect Slavs lol.

Show us a photo of yourself for science, I'm curious what the perfect Slav phenotype is

Show us a photo of yourself for science, I'm curious what the perfect Slav phenotype is

I will give you a summary perfect Slav 99% or above.

This person will inherit long limbs, long arms and legs, superior over all races at covering distance in short time due to width of their limbs, this long limbs inherited from proto-southern Europeans who survived the last ice age in Balkans, braced cold conditions which made them grow taller, haplogroup I. With long limbs, they inherit short torso, very compact and strong core, unlikely to build up excess fat when eating McDonald's diet. In terms of hands and feet will be oversized similar with limbs. The foot will have specific mutation called Greek foot, sometimes also referred as "Morton Toe" or "Thracian Foot" where the second toe is pointing the longest on the foot. Science has proved this mutation as being able to exert explosive force to your upper leg muscles even from relaxed position giving unfair advantage over most humans. This Greek foot is usually found in Balkans population but can be noticed in some who walk with toes pointed to side. Superstar player Lebron James has been found to have this mutation. The perfect Slav will also be tall, 190cm or more, with large skull for fighting. Usually this person will have elite cardio-respiratory breathing due to their other elite traits. Other specific less important mutations, variety of hair color, variety of eye color usually is impacted by Levantine genes. On my maternal side everyone has green or brown eyes, I have dark green shade. Also swarthy beard is grown early into adulthood

Not only he is super Slav, the KingSlav, the highest Slav, the pure Slav, but now he also has Slav super toe! It is so ridiculous, that I'm sure, it has to have a psychiatric disorder name.

analysing the Y-DNA, Ted Kendall sees J1 Amorites as the source of the Canaanites, who would be ancestral to the Arabs :

The Middle Bronze Age Canaanite Phoenician ERS179733 from Sidon Lebanon from 1650 BCE is J-FGC11.
That's right, overwhelmingly "Arab" J-FGC11 is Canaanite.
A link to a screenshot of the UCSC Genome Browser showing the derived read for FGC11 is on the condensed YFull tree below, next to the position of the sample. The YFull tMRCA is 2000 BCE, which is just right (yet again).

This means that the main Arab expansion starts with the nomadic Amorites, who used donkeys, not camels, at the 4.2 Kiloyear Event (2200 BCE).
The Amorites included the Bronze Age I1705 in J-Z2324* from 'Ain Ghazal (Amman) Jordan, c. 2050 BCE. Others were the Canaanite Egyptians of the 14th and 15th Dynasty starting around 1700 BCE who had later descendants among the Saite Period Egyptians such as the Abusir mummy JK2314 in J-Z2313, as well as the present day Copts of Egypt. These Canaanite descendants in Egypt also included the Delta Seth-worshipping (the Semitic Baal Hadad) ancestors of the 19th Dynasty Seti I and Rameses II.
The J-FGC11's then become part of the Middle Bronze Age Canaanites in J-Z1884 (J1-L858), and then move off into Arabia as J-S21237 with the domestication of the camel around the time of the Late Bronze Age Collapse c.1200 - c.1150 BCE.
The evidence is below:
http://www.open-genomes.org/…/J-Z2324_condensed_YFull_5.04_…

Well, this certainly calls into question the often proposed idea (even by some of the authors of this paper) that the Canaanite/Phoenicians were all J2. Remember the paper tracing settlements around the Mediterranean by following spikes in J2?

I think Kandell is moving into pretty speculative territory with the Egyptian Pharaohs of the New Dynasty, however. (He would have to include Rameses I as well, yes?) It's certainly interesting that this "new man" from near the Hyksos areas in the Delta suddenly catapults into the chair of Pharaoh, but we have no ancient dna. Even if he descended from the invaders, and the invaders carried a lot of this type of J1, I'm sure they would have carried other haplogroups as well. Besides "E" groups, wouldn't J2 have also been in place already? I always find Kandell's work interesting and very much worth reading, back to the old days at 23andme, but he has his own lens, shall we say.

If, as he proposes, the "Arab" expansion started with the Amorites, then we're looking at the mountainous areas around Syria and the Levant in general. How did J1 get there, and from where? When did J2 arrive, and from where and with whom? This was "E" and "G2a2" territory, yes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorites

Ironic that they founded Babylon, and then Babylon enslaved them.

Also ironic how much virtual "ink" was spent in trying, even very recently, to prove that all the J2 in Italy came from Phoenicians whose only footprint was two emporia in Sicily.

Well, this certainly calls into question the often proposed idea (even by some of the authors of this paper) that the Canaanite/Phoenicians were all J2. Remember the paper tracing settlements around the Mediterranean by following spikes in J2?

I think Kandell is moving into pretty speculative territory with the Egyptian Pharaohs of the New Dynasty, however. (He would have to include Rameses I as well, yes?) It's certainly interesting that this "new man" from near the Hyksos areas in the Delta suddenly catapults into the chair of Pharaoh, but we have no ancient dna. Even if he descended from the invaders, and the invaders carried a lot of this type of J1, I'm sure they would have carried other haplogroups as well. Besides "E" groups, wouldn't J2 have also been in place already? I always find Kandell's work interesting and very much worth reading, back to the old days at 23andme, but he has his own lens, shall we say.

If, as he proposes, the "Arab" expansion started with the Amorites, then we're looking at the mountainous areas around Syria and the Levant in general. How did J1 get there, and from where? When did J2 arrive, and from where and with whom? This was "E" and "G2a2" territory, yes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorites

Ironic that they founded Babylon, and then Babylon enslaved them.

Also ironic how much virtual "ink" was spent in trying, even very recently, to prove that all the J2 in Italy came from Phoenicians whose only footprint was two emporia in Sicily.

Highly unlikely modern Italians will descend from Canaanites unless they have Sephardic ancestors, which many from northern and central Italian peninsula are lacking.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 53807 times.

Back