Overall activity: 45.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    You are a poet. Beautiful and well crafted words. Congratulations. Your words refer me to a magnificent images of an European art film. :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thank you. In this ruthless world, romanticism should be recovered; although we live trapped in these last centuries that must be the most tasteless in the history of mankind because having everything goes away time and life without having done enough. Look how the world is hating each other, conflicts everywhere, it seems that they do not direct us humans.

In another order of things, what have you found out about your new nomenclature?

Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Thank you. In this ruthless world, romanticism should be recovered; although we live trapped in these last centuries that must be the most tasteless in the history of mankind because having everything goes away time and life without having done enough. Look how the world is hating each other, conflicts everywhere, it seems that they do not direct us humans.

In another order of things, what have you found out about your new nomenclature?
    I still don't know much. My data is still being processed on Y-Full. For now Y-Full has provisionally provided me (I received an email now) with a subclade identical to that of FTDNA. I'll wait for the processing to finish to know who will be with me on Y-Full “Y” Haplotree and what will be the definitive nomeclature of my subclade there.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    “Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido”.
    Fernando Pessoa
    Y-DNA haplogroup: R1b > M269 > L23 > L51 > P310 > L151 > P312 > DF27 > ZZ12 > ZZ19 > Z31644 > BY2285 > BY25634 > FGC35133

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12