Nikola Tesla was not I2a but R1a

Is not known what HG Tesla had.
Does Tesla has any brothers that left descendants?
No!
He had a brother that died young,without descendants.
Lol there is a quote by him I am not sure if it's real or not, stating that he didn't want to get to know women or be in a relationship because they are nothing but trouble and they will screw with his head and work.

Is not known what HG Tesla had.
Does Tesla has any brothers that left descendants?
No!
He had a brother that died young,without descendants.
Tesla's body is not available for Y DNA testing, either.
Besides, the ethnicity of a person is not given by his Y DNA.
Not even the genetics is given by Y DNA, genetics is obtained through autosomal testing.

Father of Nikola Tesla had brother, and that unlce of Tesla had male offspring.

Descendant of Tesla's uncle (father's brother) by direct male line live today in Serbia, he was tested and he is R1a-M458 (L1029).

Father of Nikola Tesla had brother, and that unlce of Tesla had male offspring.

Descendant of Tesla's uncle (father's brother) by direct male line live today in Serbia, he was tested and he is R1a-M458 (L1029).
How come he is so blatantly Dinaric then? My ex who was partly Macedonian partly Cretan and very dramatic features was R1b too that's kinda odd.

Interesting his fatherline was from Northwest Macedonia originally. Could be an assimilated Avaro-Slav, or even Bulgar. Assuming M458-L1029

How come he is so blatantly Dinaric then? My ex who was partly Macedonian partly Cretan and very dramatic features was R1b too that's kinda odd.

Dude, Haplo has jack to do with phenotype. Albanians have some of the most Dinarics. Most of which are from northwest Albania, whom, up to this point are predominantly E-V13 and J2b. Some ones already told you something similar so its probably going to go over your head.

Dude, Haplo has jack to do with phenotype. Albanians have some of the most Dinarics. Most of which are from northwest Albania, whom, up to this point are predominantly E-V13 and J2b. Some ones already told you something similar so its probably going to go over your head.
''Haplogroups have nothing to do with phenotype'' not one haplogroup might not have much to do with phenotype, but a whole load of them would.

Serbians have a lot of Dinarics too I live in the UK but I have a few Serbian and Croat friends, only one Serbian friend of mine is a Slavic type the rest are Dinaric.

Trouble is during Neolithic in the Balkans South East Europe almost all of the phenotypes were East Alpine, and Mediterranean.

Interesting his fatherline was from Northwest Macedonia originally. Could be an assimilated Avaro-Slav, or even Bulgar. Assuming M458-L1029

Tesla have nothing to do with Macedonia, his deepest origin is from Raška (Sjenica) which is Old Serbia.

How deep? ....

Ancestors of Tesla lived in Raška in the middle age, they migrated from Raška to Herzegovina in 15th century, from Herzegovina they migrated to northern Dalmatia (near Knin) in first half of 16th century, and from northern Dalmatia around year 1690 they migrated to southern Lika in village Raduč where is born father of Nikola Tesla.
Nikola Tesla was born in Smiljan because his father was priest in Smiljan, his ancestors lived in Raduč since 1690 which is southern Lika and Smiljan is central Lika.

Previous surname of Tesla's ancestors were Draganić, and even today village Draganiće exist near Sjenica, also village Draganići exist near Raška town in southwestern Serbia [video]https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draganići[/video]

Ancestors of Tesla lived in Raška in the middle age, they migrated from Raška to Herzegovina in 15th century, from Herzegovina they migrated to northern Dalmatia (near Knin) in first half of 16th century, and from northern Dalmatia around year 1690 they migrated to southern Lika in village Raduč where is born father of Nikola Tesla.
Nikola Tesla was born in Smiljan because his father was priest in Smiljan, his ancestors lived in Raduč since 1690 which is southern Lika and Smiljan is central Lika.

Previous surname of Tesla's ancestors were Draganić, and even today village Draganiće exist near Sjenica, also village Draganići exist near Raška town in southwestern Serbia [video]https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draganići[/video]

What reliable document or source provides that? There is also a municipality called Draganići in Croatia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draganić,_Karlovac_County

Draganić is municipality in Karlovac County, Croatia. The municipality consists of the villages of Lug, Goljak, Mrzljaki, Jazvaci, Darići, Budrovci, Bencetici, Barkovići, Draganići, Lazina, Franetici, Vrbanci, and Vrh.[1]
The combined population is 2,950,[2] of whom 97% are Croats.[3]

Draganić is a birthplace of Ivan Biličić and Marija Barković, paternal grandparents of Bill Belichick, an American football head coach

Also Draganići are the medieval Croatian noble family:

http://plemstvo.hr/obitelji/draganicvrancic

Dragoja, prvi je Draganich, koji se spominje u kronikama grada Šibenika i to 1332. godine (Duišin 1938)

First Draganich was mentioned in the chronicles of city of Šibenik as soon as in 1332. That is far before 16th century.

Šibenik is here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Šibenik

And Smiljan, birthplace of Nikola Tesla is here:

https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiljan

There are also theories that Nicolas Tesla was ethnic Vlach.
He did spoken in Romanian with Henri Coanda.

Anyway, he was born and raised in Serbia. Not matter what Y DNA he had he was part Serbian,part American because a large part of his life he lived in the US.
EDIT:
I think Tesla was more American that Serbian, because a larger part of his life he lived in the US.

As for YDNA being linked to ethnicity I highly doubt any of the states:
US,Russia, European Union states, China or UK and rest of Commonwealth states will grant you citizenship because you have a certain Y DNA.
If you have I1 and you are not a citizen of one of the Nordic Council states, go ask citizenship to Finland,Norway,Denmark,Sweden,Iceland invoking the reason that you are bearing I1 as paternal line.
See what will happen :) .

Anyway, he was born and raised in Serbia. Not matter what Y DNA he had he was part Serbian,part American because a large part of his life he lived in the US.
EDIT:
I think Tesla was more American that Serbian, because a larger part of his life he lived in the US.

Where did you get that? :LOL: Nikola Tesla visited Serbia (Belgrade) only once in his life. I think it was a one-day visit. He was already famous then and the Serbian politicians wanted to take selfies... :grin:

I don't understand why people, especially those from Serbia, are trying so hard to obscure the Tesla's origin. He was born in Smiljan, a village in Croatia near a city of Gospić where he attended the middle school. His Serbian identity is due the fact that his father was a priest of a Serbian Orthodox Church. The confessional preferences made that the Orthodox population in Croatia later opted for a Serbian identity rather then Croatan which is predominantly Chatholic. The legends that tell they all came from Serbia was just a nation building mithology.

Even an English wikipedia stated this:

Born and raised in the Austrian Empire, Tesla received an advanced education in engineering and physics in the 1870s and gained practical experienc

Sadly, not a single word that it was actualy Croatia. It is so weird.

EDIT:

US,Russia, European Union states, China or UK and rest of Commonwealth states will grant you citizenship because you have a certain Y DNA.
If you have I1 and you are not a citizen of one of the Nordic Council states, go ask citizenship to Finland,Norway,Denmark,Sweden,Iceland invoking the reason that you are bearing I1 as paternal line.

He was born in Croatia, which was then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. His father is of Serbian descent. But he himself nor his family was born in Serbia.

EDIT:

Tesla have nothing to do with Vlachs.
Native village of Nikola Tesla is located around 200 km from Istria where it was few Vlachs (Istroromanian/Ćići) villages.
Nikola Tesla was pure and proud Serb, and Croatian and Romanian wishes about that he was Croatian or Romanian origin are just lunatic fantasies.

Real Vlach haplogroups are eastern R1b, E1b and J2b2, Tesla was R1a-M458 and even if he was I2a-Din he is still Slavic, because R1a-M458 and I2a-Din are both Slavic.

He was born in Croatia, which was then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. His father is of Serbian descent. But he himself nor his family was born in Serbia.

Ancestors of Nikola Tesla came to Lika region (in village Raduč [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raduč[/video]) in year 1690 from northern Dalmatia, to northern Dalmaria they came from Herzegovina in first half of 16th century and in Herzegovina they came from Raška (Old Serbia) in 15th century.

Ancestors of Nikola Tesla lived in Raška region (sothwestern Serbia), probably near town Sjenica [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sjenica[/video]

Milutin Tesla father of Nikola Tesla is born in village Raduč in Lika, ancestors of Tesla lived in Raduč since 1690 [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raduč#Notable_people[/video]

Nikola Tesla was pure and proud Serb, and Croatian and Romanian wishes about that he was Croatian or Romanian origin are just lunatic fantasies.

Let us suppose that this family theory you told us is true (which is highly questionable):

Bachus said:

How many ancestors who lived 400-500 years ago a person can have? Do you realy believe that all of them were “pure Serbs”, taking into an account that the "family" lived practically all that time in Croatia? Imagine that the similar family emigrated into France or Italy. How “pure Serbs” would their members be after 400 years?

And Republic of Serbia named Belgrade Airport after a person whose ancestor is believed (not sure) originated on the territory of Serbia 500 years ago!!!

:useless:

Let us suppose that this family theory you told us is true (which is highly questionable): How many ancestors who lived 400-500 years ago a person can have? Do you believe that all of them were “pure Serbs”, taking into an account that the family lived practically all that time in Croatia? Imagine that the similar family emigrated into France or Italy. How “pure Serbs” would their members be after 400 years?

When I say ancestors of Nikola Tesla I'm thinking of paternal line.
But all other ancestors of Tesla (not only by paternal line) were Serbs, for example mother of Nikola Tesla (Đuka) was also Serbian from family Mandić.

Untile 1995 native village of Nikola Tesla Raduč was pure Serbian village for many centuries, and not only Raduč, southern Lika, northern Dalmatia and western Bosnia had Serbian majority in the last 5 centuries [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raduč#Population/Demographics[/video]

Until 1995 there was only 2 villages near Raduč with Croatian (Bunjevci) majority; Lovinac and Sveti Rok.

When I say ancestors of Nikola Tesla I'm thinking of paternal line.
But all ancestors of Tesala (not only by paternal line) were Serbs, for example mother of Nikola Tesla is also Serbian from family Mandić.

Native village of Nikola Tesla Raduča were pure Serbian village for many centuries, and not only Raduč, southern Lika, northern Dalmatian and western Bosnia had Serbian majority in the last 5 centuries [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raduč#Population/Demographics[/video]

Until 1995 there was only 2 villages near Raduč with Croatian (Bunjevci) majority; Lovinac and Sveti Rok.

These villages were often exchanging the brides and there were many faith conversions as well. There was no genetic "purity" there. Nor cultural nor confessional.

By the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century the Orthodox believers opted for modern Serbian national identity under the influence of the Orthodox priests, even though they had no relations to Serbia whatsoever. However some member of Tesla clan were still keeping their Croatian identity before WWI for which we know from US immigration records.

These villages were often exchanging the brides and there were many faith conversions as well. There was no genetic "purity" there. Nor cultural nor confessional.

By the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century the Orthodox believers opted for modern Serbian national identity under the influence of the Orthodox priests, even though they had no relations to Serbia whatsoever. However some member of Tesla clan were still keeping their Croatian identity before WWI for which we know from US immigration records.

Nikola Tesla was not of Croatian origin.

Father of Nikola Tesla was Milutin Tesla and he was Orthodox priest [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Early_years[/video]

Milutin is pure Serbian name, Serbian king from middle age was Milutin [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Milutin[/video]

Deal with it.

This thread has been viewed 90259 times.

Back