Nikola Tesla was not I2a but R1a

rStn9hL.jpg
Funny, because he's uber Dinaric.

There is no difference between Montenegrin and Serbs they are probably the most close along with Croatians. Like all ethnicity from the Balkans they all share the Greek and Serbian dna.

This PCA plot shows two groups of Serbs that do not overlap:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0105090.g003

https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0105090.s002

These two groups are as follows:

1. Serbs from Srebia (red) plot together with Montenegrins and some Macedonians.

2. Serbs from Bosnia (light green) plot together with Croats from Croatia, Croats from Bosnia, Bosniaks and Hungarians.

Which of two groups represents “Serbian dna”?

(Source: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105090)

Last edited:
What kind of surname is Basta?

It's probably created from some nickname, as many Serbian surnames from the Dinaric Alps.

Baste from Lika are cousins (by y dna) with Pavković family from Lika, and also with Mladić family from Kalinovik in Herzegovina.
Ratko Mladić is from Kalinovik, and he is R1a-M458.

Branch M458 is among Lika Serbs is more common than Z280, about 2/3 is M458 and 1/3 is Z280.
Among Serbs on average Z280 is more common. Z280 is about 70% of total Serbian R1a.

Yes Serbians cluster with Macedonians probably from Eastern Thrace and absolutely Montenegrin

Tomorrow I will post here pictures of my Mother's family and I will post here her Macedonian Grandfather blonde hair blue eyes so yes I can believe if it is haplogroup it's autosomal i do not trust because results vary but haplotype are set and stone and btw R1a is also high in Eastern Germany.

The unmutated L line that I have for the Y - DNA ( the original unmutated is from Sardenia, the Sardinian. ) Rest easy and eat pasta

I'm on this line and have him as a common male ancestor. Italy. Italian, The answer is Italy.

Sorry to break it to you but the line has nothing to do with Italian ancestry. R1a, and L1029(the line Tesla belongs) arrived during the great migration wave with Proto-Slavic tribes, and possibly Germanized Proto-Slavs(Goths). Its presence in Italy can be due to a number of reasons. The romans hired 300 Antes mercenaries(eastern proto slavs) and brought them to Rome to fight the germanic incursions in the North. Alternatively, many Proto-Slavs were assimilated into the Byzantine ethnos, and would have arrived to Sardinia when under their control, or to the Italian mainland as a Greek Speaking or Albanian speaking migrant whose earliest ancestor was an assimilated Proto-Slav. Italy also hired many Slavic mercenaries that were used in its campaigns, and Venetian Dalmatia is another avenue by which assimilation could have occurred of local Slavic tribes.

1. The unmutated L line that I have for the Y - DNA ( the original unmutated is from Sardenia, the Sardinian. ) Rest easy and eat pasta
Sounds like coping, projecting and wishful thinking.

Sounds like coping, projecting and wishful thinking.

Trziniec Culture is considered an offshoot of Corded Ware. I think it could have spread from that cultural horizon, east, south, and predominantly west. This could explain its occurrence in the region of the Volga and Urals(cultural horizon of Volga Bulgars), in Central Europe(with Pannonian Avars and Proto-Slavs) and further Eastward surprisingly upwards of 25 percent of M458 has been found in Nogai, KaraNogai, and Karakalpaks!! According to historical accounts, when the Old Volga Bulgars were overrun by Khazars(pushing some westward into the Balkans) some could have fallen under the Horde. Explaining how it has such a high occurrence in these Mongol tribes. It is also found upwards of 20 percent in North and South Caucasus, among Adyghe, Shapsug, Dargins, and Lezgins. It is roughly 5-10 percent among Caucasian Avars(which may or may not have something to do with Pannonian Avars).

I assume it spread from the Trziniec culture and was simultaneously apart of Proto-Slavs, Avars, and Volga Bulgars. It is even in Volga Tatars. Imagine the shock if it was actually Avar. I don't think Slavs would cope with the idea that more than 40 percent of central Europe is Avar rape spawn lol. Jokes aside I think these groups all carried it in some proportion. However, it formed a cornerstone of Proto-Slavic tribes.

Finally, someone is getting to the meat of his history and it's connection to italy. All the lies wrapped up around this guy called Tesla. He actually moved to usa with his brother. Then Tesla fathered two boys with this woman named maria. She took the boys to zurich then routed them back to the USA through Trieste. Each boy took a different last name, just as Tesla and his brother did upon arrival in the usa. After registering these boys on Ellis island as Slav immigrants (around 1910), each boy took a different last name, just as Tesla and his brother did upon arrival in the usa. . They then moved to Newburgh, NY, where Tesla was working on pre thule anti gravity down on the Hudson just north of Washington Park. This was all hsi return from Colorado and after Huston street was intentionally burned down. SO many lies after 1880, what about the one's from before. I'm speaking directly to the italian draganici bloodline and it's relationship to the Medici family. Indeed, there were engineers among the financiers. It is this bloodline that possesses the ccr5 gene mutation, oddly. The cypher is Apple.

Finally, someone is getting to the meat of his history and it's connection to italy. All the lies wrapped up around this guy called Tesla. He actually moved to usa with his brother. Then Tesla fathered two boys with this woman named maria. She took the boys to zurich then routed them back to the USA through Trieste. Each boy took a different last name, just as Tesla and his brother did upon arrival in the usa. After registering these boys on Ellis island as Slav immigrants (around 1910), each boy took a different last name, just as Tesla and his brother did upon arrival in the usa. . They then moved to Newburgh, NY, where Tesla was working on pre thule anti gravity down on the Hudson just north of Washington Park. This was all hsi return from Colorado and after Huston street was intentionally burned down. SO many lies after 1880, what about the one's from before. I'm speaking directly to the italian draganici bloodline and it's relationship to the Medici family. Indeed, there were engineers among the financiers. It is this bloodline that possesses the ccr5 gene mutation, oddly. The cypher is Apple.

I am a little confused lol. What does Tesla and this thread have to do with Medici? and with Draganici(I assume your line). How does any of that have to do with the threads discussion of his bloodline?

Also as far as I can tell, Tesla was never married and didn't have children. These so called children of his or their sons should take a DNA test if thats the case.

I am a little confused lol. What does Tesla and this thread have to do with Medici? and with Draganici(I assume your line). How does any of that have to do with the threads discussion of his bloodline?

Also as far as I can tell, Tesla was never married and didn't have children. These so called children of his or their sons should take a DNA test if thats the case.

Draganići are Croatian nobles who are Tesla ancestors but the diary of Tesla in which it is written is in Belgrade in the Nikola Tesla Museum and it is not publicly exposed. That fact about the origin of Tesla allegedly is not written in that diary (according to the Serbs).

It is interesting that Serbs quote parts of that diary (how ancestor of Tesla got their nickname, surname Draganići) and when you ask them from they got this information they can not say from where. Therefore obvious that diary exist but mentione Croatian ancestors and because of that it is forbidden document for the public.

Draganići are Croatian nobles who are Tesla ancestors but the diary of Tesla in which it is written is in Belgrade in the Nikola Tesla Museum and it is not publicly exposed. That fact about the origin of Tesla allegedly is not written in that diary (according to the Serbs).

It is interesting that Serbs quote parts of that diary (how ancestor of Tesla got their nickname, surname Draganići) and when you ask them from they got this information they can not say from where. Therefore obvious that diary exist but mentione Croatian ancestors and because of that it is forbidden document for the public.

Interesting. I wonder if this John individual is Draganici than.He should test. Maybe that would lend credence to that story if that is indeed the case.

Interesting. I wonder if this John individual is Draganici than.He should test. Maybe that would lend credence to that story if that is indeed the case.

We have John Joseph O'Neill who wrote biography of Tesla and he mentions Draganić and Mandić (mother's side) family and how ancestor of Tesla got nickname but it is also written in the supposed diary as well and surname Kalinić on the mother's side(but not Mandić surname) However John Joseph O'Neill claims and this
The Tesla and Mandich families originally came from the western part of
Serbia near Montenegro.

This claim is typical when it comes to Serbian migration to Croatia, that area is actually eastern Herzegovina. Otherwise I do not know more than one history record which exists to prove that someone (group of people) coming from this area to Croatia. So that statement of John Joseph O'Neill is most likely added to Tesla biography from a book that talks about the history of Serbs, Croats etc.

This thread has been viewed 90277 times.

Back