Nikola Tesla was not I2a but R1a

He is typical Dinaric who knows maybe he inherit Slavic R1A-M458 from steppes

In Turkish archives in Istanbul.

If you do not have any records about origins of Tesla family, why do you claim that his ancestors are from Serbia or Serbs? You can not claim it without proof.

Novak Đoković is also proud Serbian but he is also and Croatian origin.

Wrong, Novak Đoković is from Serbian tibe Ozrinići from Montenegro [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozrinići_(tribe)[/video]

So what happen to Dinarics I2

We indigenous to south Balkan Thracians, Dacians and then we move to Dobruja and White Croatia then 4th century Huns chased all Germanics from Dalmatia and your ancestor in 5th century migrate from Dobruja and White Croatia to Dalmatia coast, and my ancestor they never left Dobruja and White Croatia, this how we related

Wrong, Novak Đoković is from Serbian tibe Ozrinići from Montenegro [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozrinići_(tribe)[/video]

His mother is a Croatian from Vinkovci (Croatia), what Ozrinići_(tribe) have with Serbians.?

His mother is a Croatian from Vinkovci (Croatia), what Ozrinići_(tribe) have with Serbians.?

Ozrinići are Serbian tribe from Montenegro (Old Montenegero), in the middle age Montenegro was part of Serbia when Vojvodina and Belgrade was not part of Serbia.
Montenegrins are Serbs, Montenegrin nation does not exist, there was no Montenegrin nation before Josip Broz Tito and Milo Đukanović.
Genetically Montenegrins are closer to Serbs than to Croatians, deal with it.

First Serbian state in early middle age was in Herzegovina, Bosnia, Montenegro, southern/central Dalmatian, Raška, western Serbia and western part of Šumadija.
Modern borders of Serbia are same as borders of Serbia in middle age, Serbia in the early middle age was more western than today.

Serb_lands_in_the_9th_century_%28en%29.png

Ozrinići are Serbian tribe from Montenegro (Old Montenegero), in the middle age Montenegro was part of Serbia when Vojvodina and Belgrade was not part of Serbia.
Montenegrins are Serbs, Montenegrin nation does not exist, there was no Montenegrin nation before Josip Broz Tito and Milo Đukanović.
Genetically Montenegrins are closer to Serbs than to Croatians, deal with it.

First Serbian state in early middle age was in Herzegovina, Bosnia, Montenegro, southern/central Dalmatian, Raška, western Serbia and western part of Šumadija.
Modern borders of Serbia are same as borders of Serbia in middle age, Serbia in the early middle age was more western than today.

Serb_lands_in_the_9th_century_%28en%29.png

Claiming this without relevant historical records and genetics is unacceptable.

Guys, please stop with this fruitless discussion. We are interested in Tesla's origin, not in his self-declaration in the modern sense.

@Bachus, you don't understand what the term "race" meant in the immigration forms.

IMO, as of the posts #91 or #92, nothing new and relevant was said.

What ethnicity was Nikola Tesla? This is the real debate here, primarily between Croatians and Serbians.
What is the definition of being Croatian or Serbian today?

Balkan nation borders moved so much. Your people moved so much. Just look all these maps. As I understand it, Adriatic islands and coast are very DNA diverse. Some famous people like Magellan maybe started their life there. What haplogroup would he be? Pannonia, above Sava and Danube, has its own DNA mixes. In SE Serbia are many other mixes today. You are a mix of so many migrations, colonizations, occupations, and ancient tribes before you even landed on Balkans. Many of your haplogroups changed religion which you often use in defining the ethnic groups.

You lived together in the same country, and many of your families are mixed autosomal DNA. Many of your people are afraid to declare themselves to be one or the other because of relentless ethnic pressures that you are part of. You killed your own haplotypes as recent as the 90s, based on your ethnic belives and hatred.

Isn't being Croat or Serb more the state of mind? It is the matter of feeling and your upbringing like it is the case with the race.

What ethnicity was Nikola Tesla? This is the real debate here, primarily between Croatians and Serbians.
What is the definition of being Croatian or Serbian today?

Balkan nation borders moved so much. Your people moved so much. Just look all these maps. As I understand it, Adriatic islands and coast are very DNA diverse. Some famous people like Magellan maybe started their life there. What haplogroup would he be? Pannonia, above Sava and Danube, has its own DNA mixes. In SE Serbia are many other mixes today. You are a mix of so many migrations, colonizations, occupations, and ancient tribes before you even landed on Balkans. Many of your haplogroups changed religion which you often use in defining the ethnic groups.

You lived together in the same country, and many of your families are mixed autosomal DNA. Many of your people are afraid to declare themselves to be one or the other because of relentless ethnic pressures that you are part of. You killed your own haplotypes as recent as the 90s, based on your ethnic belives and hatred.

Isn't being Croat or Serb more the state of mind? It is the matter of feeling and your upbringing like it is the case with the race.

Croatian members trying to prove it that Tesla was Croat, which is lunatic.
Tesla and his ancestors from father's and mother's side were declared Serbs.
Father of Nikola Tesla was Orthodox priest, and his grandfather (mothrer's father) was also an Orthodox priest.

Yes, Adriatic islands are quite diverse in haplogruops, every island have some specifities, in Adriatic islands are often exotic haplogroups such as Q in Hvar and Korčula. People from Hvar ans Korčula have the highest percentage of haplogroup Q in Europe, even more than Ashkenazi Jews.
Some islands of northern Adriatic have 60% R1a, and some Dalmatian islands have 70% I2a-Din, some island have high percentage of J2...
Unlike Adriatic islands which are quite diverse Dinaric area (Dalmatian hinterland, Bosnia, Herzegovina, part of Montenegro and western Serbia) are no yso diverse, in Dinaric are haplogroup I2a-Din dominates, especially in Dalmatia and Herzegovina.

I would not call any members talk lunatic because this all conversation could be called that. The discussion started about Tesla haplogroup and quickly changed to ethnicity.
How is being Serb or Croat tied to some 4000-year-old DNA haplogroup in addition to what I already stated about your two ethnic groups?
Did people of Tesla's haplogroup some 4000 years ago (if that is an appropriate age) know that they are one or the other?

Croatian members trying to prove it that Tesla was Croat, which is lunatic. Tesla and his ancestors from father's and mother's side were declared Serbs. Father of Nikola Tesla was Orthodox priest, and his grandfather (mothrer's father) was also an Orthodox priest. Yes, Adriatic islands are quite diverse in haplogruops, every island have some specifities, in Adriatic islands are often exotic haplogroups such as Q in Hvar and Korčula. People from Hvar ans Korčula have the highest percentage of haplogroup Q in Europe, even more than Ashkenazi Jews. Some islands of northern Adriatic have 60% R1a, and some Dalmatian islands have 70% I2a-Din, some island have high percentage of J2... Unlike Adriatic islands which are quite diverse Dinaric area (Dalmatian hinterland, Bosnia, Herzegovina, part of Montenegro and western Serbia) are no yso diverse, in Dinaric are haplogroup I2a-Din dominates, especially in Dalmatia and Herzegovina.
What is your point with Hvar island, Q and I2a haplogroup?

This thread has been viewed 90739 times.

Back