Guess/classify my ethnicity (I have a lot of data on my Y and X DNA and autosomal!)

and also if all you guys have pictures you want me to guess at I'd be happy to... also what do ya'll think about Phenotypes - there certainly is a West Med in the Isles right aka dark Irish... Welsh... the anthropologist who traveled through the Scottish Highlands and said everyone was either light haired/eyed like Norwegians or swarthy and dark like the swarthiest Frenchman... forget his name, but he wrote that in perhaps the 1800s...

Here is the autosomal map if it didn't load in the previous post... Screenshot 2017-06-24 16.49.45.jpg

well I prefer that rock to be a fish same size :grin:

anyway in your ancestors 4 first photos i do not see the W Meditterenean characteristics,
they look more Northen

in the other 3 there is some,

BTW are a swiss origin?

That would be one, big, heavy fish!!!

I should have said British rather than English, but I was very close. Your map isn't so different than mine. I'm one of those swarthy Brit phenotypes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

I should have said British rather than English, but I was very close. Your map isn't so different than mine. I'm one of those swarthy Brit phenotypes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

Yeah it's swarthy Isles look... one of my best friends is an Irishman from Belfast... though he moved to outside Dublin when he was 5... and said I looked a bit Welsh - you know that dark look.

So you have done that map? Ours is pretty similar? I have found that the foreign people who have that... it usually does have the highest numbers right where a majority of their family comes from... so I figured it has some accuracy ;).

I am intrigued about my Y-DNA group and the fact that it was found in two skeletons in that Driffield Terrace cemetery circa 100 - 300 AD... everyone seems to think it is a mainly Germanic group... but I think it was a group from the NW even before there was a thing called German or Celtic or whatever... they found that intrusive burial near the Bell Beakers in West Frisia that was U106+ and dated to about 1880-1680 BC.

Any interesting stuff on your Y-DNA group?

Yeah it's swarthy Isles look... one of my best friends is an Irishman from Belfast... though he moved to outside Dublin when he was 5... and said I looked a bit Welsh - you know that dark look.

So you have done that map? Ours is pretty similar? I have found that the foreign people who have that... it usually does have the highest numbers right where a majority of their family comes from... so I figured it has some accuracy ;).

I am intrigued about my Y-DNA group and the fact that it was found in two skeletons in that Driffield Terrace cemetery circa 100 - 300 AD... everyone seems to think it is a mainly Germanic group... but I think it was a group from the NW even before there was a thing called German or Celtic or whatever... they found that intrusive burial near the Bell Beakers in West Frisia that was U106+ and dated to about 1880-1680 BC.

Any interesting stuff on your Y-DNA group?

Here's a thread for my LivingDNA results that eventually compares Ancestry.com and paper trail. I'm adding the K36 map now.

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/34376-Living-DNA-results-and-comparison

This thread has been viewed 9510 times.

Back