iPhone 7 plus is crap

davef

Princess
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian,Irish,Jewish
I never thought it possible for a turd to cost as much as 750 bucks, but I was proven wrong. It's slow as molasses. I'm taking it back in exchange for a glass of vomit. That would be an improvement.

Can't load a simple YouTube vid. It's a ripoff. I cane close to smashing it. Not joking.

Can't load a simple YouTube vid. It's a ripoff. I cane close to smashing it. Not joking.

don't do it,
better sell it,

in Greece cost 1,5 x lowest monthly salary

The internet speed has improved so I'm sticking with it. Internet speed is one of the most essential aspects of a smartphone...at least imo.

This phone still has issues with streaming videos. I'm exchanging for an iphone 4 or 5. I don't care about graphics.

Last edited:
Have the phone checked man. Others don't have issues with iOS.

I just found out that slow internet speeds stems from a major bug in iOS 10.3x. It's not the phone's fault, but I would love to be able to downgrade to 10.2 without having to jailbreak. Sorry Apple, but if you're going to allow major glitches in your software/firmware, you should allow us to downgrade as you correct those issues....sharpening QA is an even better option.

Hey. I like the iPhone 7. I think that the iPhone 7 is the perfect phone. I believe that the iPhone 7 is the best phone until 2017. After 2017 appeared 8 and ten iPhones that are better than the iPhone 7.

Hey. I like the iPhone 7. I think that the iPhone 7 is the perfect phone. I believe that the iPhone 7 is the best phone until 2017. After 2017 appeared 8 and ten iPhones that are better than the iPhone 7.

It could be best phone of Apple, not best in the world

This thread has been viewed 5502 times.

Back