Votes: 34 41.5%
  • 6’1” (185) -6’3” (191)

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • 6’4 (193) -6’6” (198)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • 6’7” (201) or taller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1m66. One cm less than the average height of the Belgian woman and probably the average in my family. Exciting.

I'm 1.90m.
Brother: 1.85m and 1.75
Dad :1.80m (North Italian)
Dad's dad:1.85m
Mom: 1.63m(South Asian an south east asian)
Dad's mom:1.75m

I'm 6'3'' (190 cm)

I'm 5'11 180.34 cm

As a 5'6" lady, I am the shortest person on either side of my family. Many of the guys are 6'6" on the Bulgarian side. Needless to say, disappointed.

I am 1m86, my father was 1m86 also but i'm become more robust than him in my adulthood.

I'm almost 5'6"(167cm), which was also my mother's height. That was tall for an Italian woman of her area and time, and she's told me she never wore much of a heel on her shoes when she went dancing. As contrast, my father's mother from the Apennines was over 5'10".

I've seen lots of families where an American diet heavy in milk and meat, and all the attendant hormones, drastically increases height (and weight, unfortunately), in succeeding generations. It didn't happen in our family, though. My brother is about 5'10, and my father was 5'9", the shortest of seven boys.

I emigrated here, so no milk or formulas for me, so I don't know what would have happened if I'd been exposed to that diet.

When I was in my teens and early 20s, and more superficial, I did notice if in 4" heels I towered over a man. Now I wouldn't give a damn. If it doesn't bother him, why should it bother me? My dad was 5'9", and there was never a tougher man in every respect.

I'm almost 5'6"(167cm), which was also my mother's height. That was tall for an Italian woman of her area and time, and she's told me she never wore much of a heel on her shoes when she went dancing. As contrast, my father's mother from the Apennines was over 5'10".

I've seen lots of families where an American diet heavy in milk and meat, and all the attendant hormones, drastically increases height (and weight, unfortunately), in succeeding generations. It didn't happen in our family, though. My brother is about 5'10, and my father was 5'9", the shortest of seven boys.

I emigrated here, so no milk or formulas for me, so I don't know what would have happened if I'd been exposed to that diet.

When I was in my teens and early 20s, and more superficial, I did notice if in 4" heels I towered over a man. Now I wouldn't give a damn. If it doesn't bother him, why should it bother me? My dad was 5'9", and there was never a tougher man in every respect.

My dad is 5”10, and so is my mom. Both of them born in Italy.

However, people on my mom’s side are generally tall. My grandfather was 6’1”, my uncle 6’4”. My mother’ grandmother’s family was also over 6 feet. For some reason, there's some pockets of Puglesi that are pretty tall, like this guy.

My dad's side is shorter. My brothers and sisters took after him, in that regard.

But yea, my dad is really tough too. His hands are freakishly large, and look like they’re made out of sand paper.

I am 6"4 (1,94 m ) shoes is 49 , huge hands , more neanderthal genes than 93% of 23andme users ... ,
fortunately I don't eat much meat so I am not quite a brutal beast from dark ages with a mammoth bone as a mass !

shoes is 49

idk if you're ********, but I'm not.

xXQeFx5.jpg

Edit: sorry if this was in poor taste. :dunce:

Last edited:

I don't think people should feel bothered by that anyway. The high heel was originally invented for the purpose to tower over people.

Em20Qfnm.jpg

I dated a girl that was 6'0", I didn't care when she wore high-heels.

I don't think people should feel bothered by that anyway. The high heel was originally invented for the purpose to tower over people.

Em20Qfnm.jpg

I dated a girl that was 6'0", I didn't care when she wore high-heels.

You're right of course. That stuff is nonsense.

I watched the finale of this season's Game of Thrones last night. I used to think Kit Harrington's sole claim to male beauty was his glorious hair. I stand corrected. :)

He's 5'7, and I can't imagine any woman in her right mind complaining or turning him down.

That's over and beyond the fact that looks or physical attributes shouldn't be the only consideration.

That's over and beyond the fact that looks or physical attributes shouldn't be the only consideration.

Certainly,

Good sensibilities, intelligence, compassion, and loyalty all serve to make the partner more attractive. I can't see myself marrying a woman that lacks in any of those qualities. In addition to physical beauty.

I've based my Y-HG assumption on the region I come from and the physical appearance, before all the hight in my family (I'm 198 cm and all of them are and were far above the average). So for 2 years I've been reading everything on this forum about I2a. Finally I decided to do the testing. The results came and caugth me really unprepared. Instead of a confirmation of what I was 99% sure about, it turned out to be E-V13. Well, just a small anecdote about making assumptions and generalisations...

This thread has been viewed 46573 times.

Back