Upload raw data with gedmacht?

taiabafa

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a2b2a1b-G-Z725
mtDNA haplogroup
H13a1a
Good morning, I did test with Living dna but I can not load the raw data on gedmacht.
Someone can run.
thank you

Why can't you upload your raw data? I tried and it works fine.

I do not know ... except raw living data and when I load them on gedmact does not work .... could you please explain the process step by step?

I did it 3 days ago, no problem at all. When you download the "living-dna-...-autosomal" file from Living DNA, you go to GEDmatch and upload under "File Uploads" and "Generic Upload FAST" if I remember correctly. There is a form to fill in before the upload. It takes a few days for the data processing, my results are still being calculated. You can follow the progress when you log in if you scroll down to section "Your DNA Resources".

Thank you so much Don Joe ... I was able to upload the autosomal file, I do not know how you can see genetic cousins and other things.
Can you also upload the YDNA and MtDNA file? In what format the file?
thank you

Sorry, I can't help you, I'm not an expert. Have you tried the "Admixture (heritage)"? There you can select projects (Eurogenes, Dodecad, Harappa, etc.), combine the models (K13, K15, K36 and many others) and see different results. The calculators are pretty fast, it takes only a few seconds.

Yes, I have tried K12, K15 and others, are there percentages but are related to my DNA or similar populations?
I can not understand all those percentages and at what period they refer. thank you so much

This thread has been viewed 3709 times.

Back