Celebrity DNA Test Results

I look forward for the RawData being lea...
(this is 1% of my thought) :)

Wrong Math: Elizabeth Warren is only .097 (less than 1/2 %) Pocahontas :bored:

Correction: ....Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

The Boston Globe issued a correction to its big scoop about Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s possible Native American ancestry, showing that their math was off. ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...beth-warren-scoop-on-native-american-ancestry

Wrong Math: Elizabeth Warren is only .097 (less than 1/2 %) Pocahontas :bored:

Correction: ....Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024,” the Globe said in its correction. That would put the percentage at .097.

The Boston Globe issued a correction to its big scoop about Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s possible Native American ancestry, showing that their math was off. ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...beth-warren-scoop-on-native-american-ancestry

Like I said, it's called gaming the system. If I were an actual, on the rolls Amerindian, I'd be furious. She's a child of white privilege, to use her own terminology. Period.

Elizabeth, just release the section of the report which tells you the percentage, and it had better be a test from a decent company.

Like I said, it's called gaming the system. If I were an actual, on the rolls Amerindian, I'd be furious. She's a child of white privilege, to use her own terminology. Period.

Elizabeth, just release the section of the report which tells you the percentage, and it had better be a test from a decent company.

Btw, every genetic test I've ever taken shows .2% East Asian/Amerindian. Should I have gotten free college tuition or preferential admissions to Yale????

I did it the honest and hard way, Elizabeth, with College Board and classroom scores. Shame.

Also shame on Hillary Clinton. Looking at the "Me Too" movement and what you did to Kavanaugh, you feel no shame saying Bill's peccadillos were OK because they were adults? Monica Lewinsky was his intern; he stood in loco parentis, and he was 27 years older. That's not to mention all the charges about pulling down his pants, and sexual assaults, all done not when he was a teenager,but as a middle aged man. GROSS! You really think it's a good idea that he go out and campaign right now?????

Oh, that's right, you didn't believe THOSE women. Women aren't to be believed when they accuse a Democrat, only when they accuse a Republican. NICE.

Pocahontas? She's 100 percent John Smith. I can take a random test and probably score .001 Native American.

I figured it would be very low, but surprised by how extremely low the percentage is. For about an hour CNN keeps announcing they will talk about her results. I shut off giving up on it. Was pretty clear they didn't intend to get to it.

Pocahontas? She's 100 percent John Smith. I can take a random test and probably score .001 Native American.

If they DEEP test any of us, they will find a common ancestry with Pizza Rat. 100% :grin:

ps Did you choose your Indian Name yet? :)

If they DEEP test any of us, they will find a common ancestry with Pizza Rat. 100% :grin:

ps Did you choose your Indian Name yet? :)

LMAO!!!! And if elizabeth warren gets any whiter, Casper the Friendly Ghost would use her for camouflage. Could she possibly be any LESS Native American? No way she's joining a tribe, total PHONY!!!!

I haven't chosen one, but her's should be Wolf of the Sacred Snow

Woman of color? She thinks she's black as well? Lmao she should take a eurogenes test and add up her sub Saharan, Native American, and oceanian scores and show it off to reap more benefits

She could use them to apply to med school

Her microscopic Native American score makes it even more hilarious that she's the official first "woman of color" to teach at harvard law. So imagine someone who's curious about finding out who is the first woman of color to teach at harvsrd law doing a search online and seeing her face show up lol (imagine the surprise). It's insane to mark someone who looks like her as a woman of color.

And if less than 1 percent makes you Native American, can we deny benefits to many African Americans who are roughly 20 percent white? Lol

I saw a clip tonight of her remarking, a few years ago, that her father's family didn't want him to marry her mother because she was a Cherokee! You couldn't make this up.

The "Indian", which it is highly doubtful is Cherokee unless she had some southern ancestors, is 6-10 generations back, so I doubt her mother looked "INDIAN". :)

This makes a mockery of affirmative action admissions and hires even if you believe in them on principle.

The biggest issue for her supporters should be, however, that she was so dumb, and has such poor political judgment that she thought issuing the results of this report was a good idea. Please, Elizabeth, your instincts are about as bad as Hillary's. :)

Here we go: her parents. Sorry, she doesn't look Cherokee to me.

elizabeth-warren-father-mother-parents.png

This is even better than Blumenthal of Connecticut saying for years that he was a Vietnam Vet, when he spent all his service stateside with a cushy job.

As to Kanye, sorry, but that news "conference" or "opportunity" was painful to watch. Despite the fact that I agreed with some of the things he said, he's clearly bipolar, and was in the midst of a manic phase, forced speech and all. What an idiot Kim Kardashian is for having children with him, especially since I think we can take it as a given that it isn't a "love" match. She gets her notoriety and money, and more clicks on social media, but her children may wind up paying a big price.

Iosif Lazaridis@iosif_lazaridis Oct 15More

I am not convinced by the analysis of Elizabeth Warren's DNA. In the PCA there are no Siberian groups, hence it is unclear whether the segment in question is Native American or Siberian. The European panel consists of British ancestry individuals (not representative of Europe).

You can find the PCA on his twitter account.

Meanwhile, we're talking one segment on Chromosome 10.

I guess you can be a genius statistician and not be able to think logically. From Nick Patterson: The simple conclusion is that Elizabeth Warren has been telling the truth here.

Excuse me? Look, I have nothing against Carlos Bustamante, but I get Native American too, and trust me, it has nothing to do with actual Native Americans. It's Siberian, since it's usually described as East Asian/Native American, and no Native American came to the mountains of Emilia or Liguria to bequeath it to me. It also has nothing to do with any putative ancestor even 10 generations back. It's a conserved segment that has just held on for thousands of years. I have to explain things like this to Nick Patterson? He, and Bustamante, have to be told there should have been Siberian samples in the PCA? My God.

Let's take the best possible scenario: it's actually Native American and the admixture was 6 generations back, so at the MOST 1/64 Native American.This allows her to get preferential admissions to Yale as a Native American under affirmative action programs, when she's actually a child of "white privilege"?This should have been used by Harvard Law School in the hiring process? She was ok with being hired, discussed, and lauded, as a "woman of color"?

Do even brilliant people sometimes let politics cloud their judgment?

In addition, she specifically said not that she had some "Native" ancestry but that her mother was a Cherokee. I just watched the tape for goodness' sakes.

Someone who is 1/64 Native American by ancestry is NOT NATIVE AMERICAN for these purposes and it was a fraud to say so.

This is among the traits I dislike the most: dishonesty to game the system, and for political gain.

I'm sick of both Warren and Dump. She needs to stop appropriating Native Americans and using them to benefit her white privilege. Dump needs to stfu and stop being racist.

Trace NA DNA results are so common, sometimes I get bored and go through my DNA matches on Gedmatch looking for anyone that doesn't have any. I rarely find anyone, which shows it's just noise.

The only person I think it's probably not noise for is my husband. He also doesn't run around claiming to be anything, let alone NA or anything else. He knows it's harmful to poc to do so.

This is what his World-22 looks like. I chose it because it actually breaks down Native American and Siberian. The other calculators don't.

North-East-European 43.33
Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 32.11
West-Asian 9.67
North-European-Mesolithic 5.40
Sub-Saharian 4.02
Near_East 3.24
Austronesian 0.60
Mesoamerican 0.38
Indo-Iranian 0.39
Indo-Tibetan 0.24
Samoedic 0.16
Pygmy 0.16
South-African 0.16
South-America_Amerind 0.12
North-Amerind 0
Arctic-Amerind 0
North-Siberean 0
East-Siberean 0
Paleo-Siberian 0
East-South-Asian 0
Melanesian 0
Indian 0

The first thing that's evident is he's extremely NW European. And because of that, it's also evident the SSA is most likely due to a black ancestor, especially because he's American. His little bit of black ancestry is physically apparent in him and our younger son. His DNA also appears very noisy.

He too had the family rumor of Cherokee ancestry. What I found after he did his DNA was that he matched people bearing his maternal grandfather's surname that were Y haplogroup Q1a (this grandfather was the one rumored to be Cherokee). Further research showed they were descended from two tribes in Virginia that have been extinct since the early 1700's. Their descendants have been white for at least that long. As expected, none of that remains in his DNA. That's evident from the World-22.

I also noticed he matches many Mexican people on every site I've uploaded his DNA to. Their names, trees, and ethnicity breakdown are all typically Mexican. He matches them anywhere from 8 to 35 cM. My mom and I don't match any Mexicans, so I don't think this is common for people of NW European descent. Some are almost entirely Amerindian and others might only have 8%. Some have low amounts of SSA like him and others don't. Many have trace Oceanian like him.

The only thing weird is his trace Oceanian and even lower Amerindian. It should be the other way around. Nonetheless, the World-22 agrees with the possibility of trace Mexican ancestry. Unfortunately his mother's side is a brick wall, so I don't know exactly where it's from. His maternal grandfather was from Texas, so it's not far fetched. But unlike Warren, it's at least apparent that it's real, and he doesn't exploit it.

I'm sick of both Warren and Dump. She needs to stop appropriating Native Americans and using them to benefit her white privilege. Dump needs to stfu and stop being racist.

All the students that Elizabeth Warren taught didn’t get any real Native Americans perspectives, or point of views, Fake frittata recipe included.

A real Minority Professor didn’t get the job.

The Pocahontas nickname Remind the Masses that Senator Warren is a fake US Indian and a FRAUD.

Who’s more racist, if any? Trump or Warren?

There’s no D on President Trump!

All the students that Elizabeth Warren taught didn’t get any real Native Americans perspectives, or point of views, Fake frittata recipe included.

A real Minority Professor didn’t get the job.

The Pocahontas nickname Remind the Masses that Senator Warren is a fake US Indian and a FRAUD.

Who’s more racist, if any? Trump or Warren?

There’s no D on President Trump!

I'm not here to discuss politics, have my English corrected, and I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion on Warren or Dump. I'm here to discuss DNA. I only mentioned them to contrast how harmful idiots like them wreck it for everyone else with legit ancestry. If anyone else feels some other type of way about them, I don't care lol. You do you, ima do me.

I'm not here to discuss politics, have my English corrected, and I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion on Warren or Dump. I'm here to discuss DNA. I only mentioned them to contrast how harmful idiots like them wreck it for everyone else with legit ancestry. If anyone else feels some other type of way about them, I don't care lol. You do you, ima do me.

You expressed your political opinion all by yourself by casting judgement on these two leaders.

Happy DNA Discovery. :)

I want to correct two things I said upthread. I assumed she was from the Northeast, but she grew up in Oklahoma, so the Indian ancestor could have been Cherokee.

The European panel Bustamante used is CEU when you're talking about an American, not precisely British, which does make some sense. However, some of the small segments could still be ancient artifacts. The long segment on Chromosome 10 is a different matter. In effect, all that she released is Bustamante talking about that, which is different than the results of any Admixture or Structure analysis which Bustamante may have run. Who knows, maybe 23andme, where Bustamante works, found an exceedingly small percentage over all, so she preferred to have him talk about the actual segment.

I haven't said this, but it has been said in the media that the majority of Americans have more Amerindian ancestry than she does. That's incorrect. Only a subset, and a small one, have any Amerindian at all. Look up the 23andme paper.

The fact remains that for decades she has been saying that her mother was a Cherokee, not that the family had some Cherokee ancestry. Those are two completely different things. The fact also remains that on application forms supplied to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University for, in the latter case, a teaching job, she ticked off the Native American box, which was a totally bogus and dishonest thing to do. She also never complained when she was lauded as a "woman of color" who brought "diversity" to Harvard.

Affirmative action programs were meant to help disadvantaged minorities gain entrance to universities and jobs and to bring a diverse viewpoint as well. Elizabeth Warren is a white woman who fit neither of those boxes. It was a subversion of the whole system.

The progressives are all against "cultural appropriation", yet one of their icons is completely guilty of it.

@tortieflower,
These calculators, especially ones created by Eurogenes, are unreliable. If your husband got 4% SSA on 23andme, for example, that's another issue, and that's pretty substantial, infinitely more so than Warren's percentage of Amerindian.

The term "white privilege" is used a lot in Canada too, but it doesn't actually exist here (IMHO). There are no advantages we have here being white, and everything we earned, we had to work our a$$es off for. There are some families who are wealthy, bringing that wealth from the motherland, others earned it decades ago as the economy was growing in various industries. The center-left of the country is closer aligned with the far left of US Democrats, probably along the lines of Bernie Sanders, but just dumber and more entitled.

This thread has been viewed 30597 times.

Back