I like Autumn (more than Summer)

I love autumn too, but please don't wish for it yet, even if you live in a humid area. It's just so beautiful outside.

usny6623.jpeg

1Y3re.jpg

the-waterfront-center.jpg

image.jpg

SUMMERCONCERT.jpg

dscn13211.jpg

I am mtdna haplogroup J, and it is said we produce more body heat (as a favorable adaptation to northern climes) than the others-in fact, this is why I had predicted my mtdna to be J before I took the 23andMe test (despite it being a minority of about 11% where my maternal line comes from), and was not surprised when I found out I was J1c2b. To me, 'Winter is Coming' is less a pronouncement of doom than a, to paraphrase Ben Franklin in his quote about beer, proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. This is despite the fact that I have an artificial heart valve (aorta) and take a blood thinner, which with most people makes them cold. My brother is similarly heat intolerant, but not our sister, which I chalk up to differences in body type; my brother and I are both broad chested and thick hipped while our sister is not.

For me there are charms in every season of the year. Nature has no bad weather, every weather is a blessing. I really love life in summer, autumn, winter and spring.

"Nature has no bad weather"? That's a rather silly comment to make. Why don't you say that to victims of hurricanes, and floods. Or individuals that suffered from heat stroke, or had loved ones who died from it. Or people that lost digits due to frost-bite, or froze to death.

summer is time of joy not like autumn. autumn is for the soul!

I always have this wanderlust of spending my time in the river or beach so I spent most of the time outdoors during Summer.

Les Feuilles Morte

^^Get busy, or call the gardener! :)

^^Get busy, or call the gardener! :)

I don’t like raking leaves, but there’s No Way I’m going to pay somebody to do it. I refuse.
I get a very short sense of accomplishment. The trees are humongous around here, and It’s almost a waste of time. :)

These guys in Utah have way too much time on their hands! :)

I love the summer of all the seasons, it is the time the year wherein I have the reason to go to the beach and have a tan line.

I prefer spring, I guess it's the best time of year!

Fall/Autumn is undeniably amazing: The dreaded bugs are gone, the temperature is perfect (15c) enough to go outside without freezing or sweating to death, nature looks perfect at this time, and not a ton of precipitation.

I don't really give much thought to what's going on in the street right now. In my opinion, the weather is always beautiful. The main thing is what kind of mood you are in.

This thread has been viewed 24808 times.

Back