Fathers pass on four times as many new genetic mutations as mothers

Come on Angela! He may annoy you but tomenable posts interesting stuff what would forums be if people didn't argue a bit [emoji4]

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

He annoys me because I think he's a racist of the Nordicist variety and a rabid ultra-nationalist who distorts or selectively presents data. You ought to take a look at things he posts on other boards, where no holds are barred. Such comments are circulated around the internet. You don't have to be a reader of these disgusting sites. It's dishonest and unethical, and I hate both things like poison. Plus, no good debate is based on such things. He isn't the only one, of course.

Posts like his are also dangerous for a site, because the watchdogs for such things are increasingly training their eyes on anthrofora. Why should the perfectly decent scientific exploration of these matters be tainted by things like this? I'm ambivalent about what is being done, to be honest: I sometimes feel as if I'm one of the few "Liberals" in the traditional sense who actually believe in free speech for everyone, but public pressure is being brought to bear on the owners of hosts, and we can't ignore it, in my opinion.

He annoys me because I think he's a racist of the Nordicist variety and a rabid ultra-nationalist who distorts or selectively presents data. You ought to take a look at things he posts on other boards, where no holds are barred. Such comments are circulated around the internet. You don't have to be a reader of these disgusting sites. It's dishonest and unethical, and I hate both things like poison. Plus, no good debate is based on such things. He isn't the only one, of course.

Posts like his are also dangerous for a site, because the watchdogs for such things are increasingly training their eyes on anthrofora. Why should the perfectly decent scientific exploration of these matters be tainted by things like this. I'm ambivalent about what is being done, to be honest: I sometimes feel as if I'm one of the few "Liberals" in the traditional sense who actually believe in free speech for everyone, but public pressure is being brought to bear on the owners of hosts, and we can't ignore it, in my opinion.
Idk I see his posts constantly on the apricity but he doesn't seem like a white supremacist, he talks alot about south Americans in a very positive way, I've only ever heard him be really negative about islam and Muslims. Sure he's very pro Poland but I've never seen him saying anything super racist. Not that I recall at least.

Theapricity is the diseased armpit of anthrofora

Not attacking you, srdceleva!

Theapricity is the diseased armpit of anthrofora
Actually it's just a jungle of science and ******, I find it hilarious. The best forum ive come across so far. I like Angela though, she is Catholic like me deep down though she claims otherwise, and a good women! Very knowledgeable about European anthropology and culture. Lebrok always tries to put me into boxes though I don't dislike the guy! Hell never understand me, for him I am a conservative and homphobic with an outdated eastern european mindset.

Actually it's just a jungle of science and ******, I find it hilarious. The best forum ive come across so far. I like Angela though, she is Catholic like me deep down though she claims otherwise, and a good women! Very knowledgeable about European anthropology and culture. Lebrok always tries to put me into boxes though I don't dislike the guy! Hell never understand me, for him I am a conservative and homphobic with an outdated eastern european mindset.

the word tro*ling is bleeped out?

Idk I see his posts constantly on the apricity but he doesn't seem like a white supremacist, he talks alot about south Americans in a very positive way, I've only ever heard him be really negative about islam and Muslims. Sure he's very pro Poland but I've never seen him saying anything super racist. Not that I recall at least.

You have to understand how far obsessions can run. It's absolutely a case study.

Native Americans are high in an ANE like ancestry, along with some East Asian. ANE is one of the "holy" ancestries because it contributed to steppe peoples, therefore it has to be good.

I think someone sent me a screen shot where one of these guys, I don't remember his screen name, was proposing that they get lower IQ scores because of EA ancestry, because of course the ANE people must have been very intelligent. Can you believe it?

At the time I thought, now I've seen everything. In some people, this sick prism colors every fact or paper published on any genetics or even sociology topics.

Do you know how many videos and websites created by avowed neo-Nazis were posted on this site by Tomenable and had to be removed?

Now, let's leave this unsavory topic, shall we, and get back on topic? Tomenable received a lesson in the rules. Let's see if he sticks to them.

This thread has been viewed 12643 times.

Back