Blood types in ancient Europe

Rh blood groups in modern Europe (look at this high frequency of Rh- in Ukraine):

This maps shows frequencies of Rh+ (and low frequency of Rh+ = high of Rh-):

kiszely-grupa-krwi-d.jpg

Could you link me to the page where this image is from and/or let me know exactly which ybp we are talking about.

View attachment 10354
I have been reading through the site referenced in your image. The above one strikes out. Where exactly do they say that the other +50 percent region is located. Are they referencing the ancient Hebrews?
I am of course using translator to read through it, but still a lot of it is messing up, so it would be great if you could clarify a couple of things for me.

@firetown--I was second born, 7 children raised to adulthood, none are negative. My father's brother was O- and my mother-in-law's 1/2 brother is O-

I find your mtDNA interesting. Close to:

• J1c2e : found in northern and central Europe, among the Basques, and in Iran (Persians)
That's not all. At the 15452 marker at the ancestral R2'JT level, I have a reversion to the original T where the descendants have A.

I find your mtDNA interesting. Close to:

• J1c2e : found in northern and central Europe, among the Basques, and in Iran (Persians)

J1c specifically is very high in Northern Europe. I've had my Full Mitchondrial Sequencing done at FTDNA. I'm specifically J1c3f and outside of Ireland the majority of my matches are in Norway and Sweden. I also have a 1step match with someone in the Russian Federation.

Apparently J1c's success in Northern Europe could be due to better heat production.

Here's a table showing J1c's distribution

15mmpok.png

Also I'm the only O in my family and the rest were all A. All Irish.

J1c specifically is very high in Northern Europe.
According to
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J_mtDNA.shtml
J1c2b
specifically is found on the British isles. Island speciation?

Here's a table showing J1c's distribution

15mmpok.png
Thank you. Do you have a link to a larger image of it?
Also I'm the only O in my family and the rest were all A. All Irish.
I can see that with Ireland being one of the countries with highest percentages of blood type O. Positive or negative?

This thread has been viewed 45371 times.

Back