Fun, feel good videos

Not Yet! :innocent:

fyi I’m also Sec....+ Certified, but I only use my CompTia Superior Skills for the benefit of Mankind. (As long as they keep paying me) LOL

o ballo d’o Cavallo - Horse dance

@Davef Horse Dance by Hippo LOL

We now have drive through ashes for Ash Wednesday. :) It had to happen.

Come on, you have to admit: it looks a little odd.

attachment.php

Happy Women's Day.

De Niro is Hilariously Funny, but he thinks he is being tough, I hope he reads this, his rage will be even funnier. I still watch his movies, he’s a great actor, but is a Lousy Pundit. LOL

It would have been better if he would have remained Silent!
:grin:

What’s Happening. LOL

45tqBbU.jpg

I feel relaxed after that full body massage, I am excited for the weekend.

:mad: That’s not my Name !!!
Grrrrrrr ... yep! lol

The doctor has not yet arrived to notify the doctor.

Jimena promises me that my king and I will ride tomorrow along the beaches of Valencia.
Jimena promise me that tomorrow my king and I will eat the loins of babieca cavalgando for the faults of Valencia.
Babieca promises me that my king riding Valencia will ride with a paella on Jimena's skirts.

Last edited:
It's labeled southern Italians arguing, but they're not. Arguing, I mean. :grin: That's just bickering over a game of scopa.

Heck, my father's northern family, a very reserved lot, really ARGUED when they played scopa. It would wake me up because they'd be yelling and cursing. I don't know, maybe it's something about Scopa as a game???? :)

That commercial for Hagen Dazs was ARGUING. :)

I'm only getting about 10-20% of this, mind you. Well, maybe 1/3. :LOL:

Salento, Jovialis, is this Barese?

It's labeled southern Italians arguing, but they're not. Arguing, I mean. :grin: That's just bickering over a game of scopa.

Heck, my father's northern family, a very reserved lot, really ARGUED when they played scopa. It would wake me up because they'd be yelling and cursing. I don't know, maybe it's something about Scopa as a game???? :)

That commercial for Hagen Dazs was ARGUING. :)

I'm only getting about 10-20% of this, mind you. Well, maybe 1/3. :LOL:

Salento, Jovialis, is this Barese?

Sounds like sanitized Barese from around Barletta (I think).

They're not talking strictly in dialect, they added words in Italian to make themselves more easily understood. :)

I think Barese is certainly correct, I can make out the jist of what they're saying. When I was young, according to my parents, I was fluent in Italian; but what they really meant was the dialect. Though I lost a lot of it, when I started going to school.

My mother's town has it's own sub-dialect of Barese, that even the other Barese have a tough time understanding. :grin:

I think Barese is certainly correct, I can make out the jist of what they're saying. When I was young, according to my parents, I was fluent in Italian; but what they really meant was the dialect. Though I lost a lot of it, when I started going to school.

My mother's town has it's own sub-dialect of Barese, that even the other Barese have a tough time understanding. :grin:

The man on the right who is so upset about how the old man played almost doesn't need speech. He has beautiful, elegant command of hand gestures.

I have said many times.

Christmas are more alive, more beautifull at West and North.
Eastern is East, Greece cyprus and Jerusalem,

Bell tower = 10 points

Amazing. :)

At least half of them I didn't know.

We don't use as many of them as you do down south, but still I've always used my hands a lot when talking, especially if I get agitated, as in an argument. When I first came to America the nuns told me if I didn't stop using my hands they'd tie them behind my back; I didn't and they did. Irish nuns. What can I say? :)

Even now, if a discussion gets heated, my friends move the glasses! :)

Leccese vs Barese
Misunderstanding

(Barese walking in Lecce with the Colors of Bari) :grin:

This thread has been viewed 188696 times.

Back