Fun, feel good videos

You’re right, I thought the same thing, and I felt the need to add that propably the videos aren’t that accurate next to the Titles. :)

I know you did. I was just pointing out that I agree.

To be fair, the Fondas were the only really egregious example I noticed, that and the Steve Carrel one which is wrong. The rest are at least 1/4 Italian and lots of half and full Italians as well.

Did they forget Jimmy Kimmel?

Quite a number when presented like that..

National television news people represent another cluster: Chris Cuomo, Allison Camerota, Megyn Kelly, Maria Bartiromo, Neil Cavuto, Brian Kilmeade, Dana Perino, Kelly Anne Conway.

British comedian Michael McIntyre. I think he's so funny.

Love the show, love this crowd in Antwerp...

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hlvRNgGOQ
watch

Great! I love that music too and I have been to Antwerp Central Station many times (it's only half an hour from here), but I had no idea that they performed this show.

Great! I love that music too and I have been to Antwerp Central Station many times (it's only half an hour from here), but I had no idea that they performed this show.

Antwerp has a bit of a history of these performances. This one, again in the station, has garnered 35 million views. :)

I love these "flash mob" performances. The quality does vary, though. In the case of these two from Antwerp I think they're great, not only in synchronizing such a large group of amateurs, but in the fact that they performed with such joy. The other thing that I noticed is the wonderful responses in the audience from people of all ages. In some places it's not that way.

Seems like a great town with great people. Now I'd like to go there some day. :)

My brother used to watch these on Saturday mornings with cartoons and old Abbot and Costello clips.

I really like slapstick comedy. I even laugh sometimes when I'm the one supplying the humor, in between the screaming and crying, that is. :)

One of my favorites of the genre are the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers. I would be helpless with laughter watching them.

SALENTO!!

Cookie Monster learn to make pizza but get cookie at end and learn new word SALAMI PICANTE!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM

Lady Gaga Carpool Karaoke

Yeah, there are some mistakes...

I don't think Steve Carrel is part Italian.

That didn't look very much like Dean Martin. This is Dean Martin.

They left a couple of people out too, just off the top of my head: Ashley Judd the actress and Joe Bonamassa, legendary blues guitarist

It's rather iffy classifying some of these people as Italian-American, don't you think? I'm ok with the half Italians and even quarter Italians, but the Fondas? What is it, 150 years in the past?
Carrel is Italian on his father's side - Caroselli. Plus, have you seen him in profile - the schozz?
The Dean Martin photo in the piece was incorrect. You furnished the correct image.

https://www.biography.com/people/steve-carell-562090

Carrel is Italian on his father's side - Caroselli. Plus, have you seen him in profile - the schozz?
The Dean Martin photo in the piece was incorrect. You furnished the correct image.

https://www.biography.com/people/steve-carell-562090

He is actually one-quarter Italian. It hardly counts in my book. I thought I had read that one of his grandparents was Armenian. I stand corrected.

Big noses are not specific or unique to Italians. Stop posting stereotypes and change your tone while you're at it.

Meryl_Streep_Biography_2.jpg

5340c053cbb0064ab23745005a7faff1.jpg

Wordsworth:
portrait.jpg

Lady Gaga Carpool Karaoke
lol watch this, especially when he says "may I suggest spaghetti MAAAARIAAAANAH"! I love that part and scream "yeeeeaaah" every time I hear it!

MAAAAARIAAAAAAAANA!!! WOOOO!!!! YEAAAH

He is actually one-quarter Italian. It hardly counts in my book. I thought I had read that one of his grandparents was Armenian. I stand corrected.

Big noses are not specific or unique to Italians. Stop posting stereotypes and change your tone while you're at it.

Wordsworth:
Nothing wrong with my tone. Steve Carrel is male. He is Italian on his father's side. Of course it counts. An Italian (great performer) sets the standard for a schnozz.....

Oh, he is Italian on both sides. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Durante

A reference: Fowler, Gene Jr., Schnozzola: The Story of Jimmy Durante, Viking Press, 1951

Durante-Jimmy-tip-hat.jpgDurante-Jimmy-graumans.jpg

Last edited:
Twisted Sister - Oh Come all Ye Faithful

Muss I Denn .... - Elvis 🕺🏻

America’s got Talent - The Singing Trump

WHEN YOUR WIFE SPEAK TOO MUCH,
YOU HAVE TO PAY!!!,

and at the end,
as every female :grin:

''YOU MESS THINGS UP,
YOU CLEAN UP THE MESS'' :LOL:

Last edited:
MR SLOTH PLAYING PIANO!!!!

"Meet Achmed the Dead Terrorist" | Spark of Insanity | JEFF DUNHAM

somewhere in Epiros

when they ask the old lady,

'I am a working person,
I wanted to go to my Bees,
lately wild boars, come down and turn them upside down,

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 188557 times.

Back