Fun, feel good videos

Guys the situation is worse than we imagined. The "Animal Planet" Channel showed this right now!!!!! :petrified::petrified::disappointed::sad-2:

Guys the situation is worse than we imagined. The "Animal Planet" Channel showed this right now!!!!! :petrified::petrified::disappointed::sad-2:

Relax :)

our Leaders know how to stop a Pandemic, that's how it’s done:

... (Plan B is to throw goats in the volcano)

Relax :)

our Leaders know how to stop a Pandemic, that's how it’s done:

... (Plan B is to throw goats in the volcano)

Thanks Salento. Now after this proof of faith, I'm totally relaxed. None disease can reach me :grin:

... ‘cause:

Melius est abundare quam deficere! (Latin)

It’s better too much than too little!

... ‘cause:

Melius est abundare quam deficere! (Latin)

It’s better too much than too little!

Great! Great handle too: "I Gotta A Guy". :)

Fabulous! I howled with laughter. :) Not great timing as I was testing my soup, but...

How quickly desire fades, yes?

On my personal list, the ability to laugh at oneself, at "humankind", is one of the hallmarks of a civilized country.

Funk music of Bolsonaro celebrating more than a year as President of Brazil (lyrics translated from Portuguese to English).

I have already completed a year and there are three more to go.
Everything is so perfect that stress has no chance.
Culture is OK.

Education is OK.
Security is OK.
The economy is Ok, ha, ha, ha.
Fall of the trading session, and the dollar goes up every month.
Nothing better already has been done in education.
Culture is going to rock and you will see.

The clown's fart will pay your fee.
The clown's fart will pay your fee.
The environment is totally protect.
In the State of Ceará it is quiet to live.
If GDP doesn't grow, why are you worried?
The news in the newspapers and TV are to blame.
Congress will one day learn to obey my laws.

We are very calm to your despair.
Culture is OK.
Education is OK.
The security is OK.
The environment is OK.
Economy is Ok, ha, ha, ha.
We are very calm to your despair.

[video]https://globoplay.globo.com/v/8407741[/video]

Last edited:
[h=1]Fábio Rabin - Stand Up Comedy (Brazilian comedian in England)[/h]

Today we would celebrate Father's Day here.

Tuscans are quite salacious, they don't completely trust the loyalty of their wives and recommend - here in the Livorno dialect - to wish the plumber, who comes to fix sanitary fittings and pipes, but also to entertain the ladies when their husbands are not there.

Here is the true father of many children ;) :D

90234140_202220367718211_4031115287364370432_n.png

Today we would celebrate Father's Day here.

Tuscans are quite salacious, they don't completely trust the loyalty of their wives and recommend - here in the Livorno dialect - to wish the plumber, who comes to fix sanitary fittings and pipes, but also to entertain the ladies when their husbands are not there.

Here is the true father of many children ;) :D

90234140_202220367718211_4031115287364370432_n.png

You've got "that" right. :)

You've got "that" right. :)

Americans may not be as jealous as Italians (more so southerners I thought, than Tuscans?), but there are still similar jokes in the U.S.

Here it might be "Wish the milkman happy birthday", not the plumber :)

The reality, of course, is that in most European countries and European descent countries the percentage of "non-paternal events" is about 1% per generation going by family trees.

Of course, I don't know how much that was impacted in countries like Italy by the fact you had the "passion" defense to homicide in those situations. :)

As far as Tuscans go, I was born, as you know, in the Lunigiana, which is indeed Toscana, at least for the last three or four hundred years for most of it, and I can say they swear and swear more fouly than any other people, Italian or not, that I've ever heard. It's really disgusting, nothing like the "Anglo" swearing where it's a few foul words constantly repeated.

I have no idea why that is, but it's true from my experience.

There are already reports of problems between couples due to the quarantine imposed, both in Italy and Spain. :grin:

Americans may not be as jealous as Italians (more so southerners I thought, than Tuscans?), but there are still similar jokes in the U.S.

Here it might be "Wish the milkman happy birthday", not the plumber :)

The reality, of course, is that in most European countries and European descent countries the percentage of "non-paternal events" is about 1% per generation going by family trees.

Of course, I don't know how much that was impacted in countries like Italy by the fact you had the "passion" defense to homicide in those situations. :)

As far as Tuscans go, I was born, as you know, in the Lunigiana, which is indeed Toscana, at least for the last three or four hundred years for most of it, and I can say they swear and swear more fouly than any other people, Italian or not, that I've ever heard. It's really disgusting, nothing like the "Anglo" swearing where it's a few foul words constantly repeated.

I have no idea why that is, but it's true from my experience.

Frankly, the actual reasons for the profound and blatant jealousy of the Mediterranean peoples have never been very clear to me. I don't know if it's matured in contexts in which the availability of women was extremely reduced, (which would have led to greater competition and aggression among males) or the fear/shame of finding out that they raised and maintained a child generated by a rival...

The same etymology relating to the expression "making / putting horns" remains mysterious. Somewhere I read that perhaps it was due to the emperor Andronicus Comnenus in XII century. It is said that he used to make his love achievements known by hanging the heads of the deer killed by him in the most popular places in the capital.
For still others it could even be traced back to the myth of Pasifae, wife of Minos, who was punished by Poseidon for not sacrificing the most beautiful bull, and his wife was condemned to fall in love with the animal, generating the monstrous Minotaur...

However, it has produced comic matter for millennia. Since we are talking about Tuscans, I will be never tired of looking at this. Where the bartender Necchi, after the umpteenth prankster-expedition with his friends, finds out that he was truly betrayed by his wife, and they begin to cripple his surname (from Necchi to "Becchi", that is cuckolds) and in the end he is advised to be cunning like a deer.

"What fools are you talking about? The deer is not smart. If anything, as smart as a fox!"
"Yes, but fox hasn't horns!"

:)

Frankly, the actual reasons for the profound and blatant jealousy of the Mediterranean peoples have never been very clear to me. I don't know if it's matured in contexts in which the availability of women was extremely reduced, (which would have led to greater competition and aggression among males) or the fear/shame of finding out that they raised and maintained a child generated by a rival...

The same etymology relating to the expression "making / putting horns" remains mysterious. Somewhere I read that perhaps it was due to the emperor Andronicus Comnenus in XII century. It is said that he used to make his love achievements known by hanging the heads of the deer killed by him in the most popular places in the capital.
For still others it could even be traced back to the myth of Pasifae, wife of Minos, who was punished by Poseidon for not sacrificing the most beautiful bull, and his wife was condemned to fall in love with the animal, generating the monstrous Minotaur...

However, it has produced comic matter for millennia. Since we are talking about Tuscans, I will be never tired of looking at this. Where the bartender Necchi, after the umpteenth prankster-expedition with his friends, finds out that he was truly betrayed by his wife, and they begin to cripple his surname (from Necchi to "Becchi", that is cuckolds) and in the end he is advised to be cunning like a deer.

"What fools are you talking about? The deer is not smart. If anything, as smart as a fox!"
"Yes, but fox hasn't horns!"

:)

She said go, go, have a good time. :)

It's very funny. As I said recently somewhere, you have to be able to laugh at yourselves.

It's not just a male "issue", though: L'Ultimo Baccio. Very realistic and well acted, I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AgUtnpHUQs

A more humorous take on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44w-xcr4oZw

Nor do all men refuse to accept the sons of another man. That series of movies is cinema gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6siZeyS40g

Because I looked up those videos, two more showed up on my feed. It wasn't a good idea to prank their "significant others", imo. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5JNiJrmC5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyAwW9_gB8w

I think it's bred in the bone or it's not. I have two children; one is "normally" jealous, one, the girl, was really jealous from the day she was born, practically. She'd cry as a toddler if, her brother being older and faster, he'd get to me and get a hug and kiss sooner. She's still the same way.

Ah, been there, done that. :)

Italians are not the only ones who can express strong emotions, of course. It's why I love Jack Nicholson; he's so good at doing it. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0szHKahlQ

When it comes to infidelity, Lora Ephron can lose her cool too. Here she is as portrayed by Meryl Street. Bernstein was, is, such a *****.

With age comes wisdom, sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuVzF_r0kHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwSctFUJNY

Mayor Decaro - The Defender of Bari ... :grin:

Someone filmed me without my knowledge and put the video on youtube.

I hadn't laughed all day until I saw this. :)

I only wish they would put English subtitles on it.

Suffice it to say, everytime she goes to the bathroom it's to ask are you washing your hands; to the bedroom it's to ask is it possible you're still asleep, to declaim you're staying inside for two weeks, if you go out you don't come back in, it won't be the virus which kills you, it will be me; on the phone it's to give advice from things she's heard, advice which she is angry to discover is not being accepted, and on and on...

At one point she says: Everybody's home and nobody's doing ****. :) She ends with: here I'm the boss, not the Coronavirus. I'm telling you, they just taped me.

Is it all mothers, or just us? I'm embarrassed to ask my friends. :)

This thread has been viewed 187689 times.

Back