Fun, feel good videos

Christopher Walken doing what he actually was first trained to do. Who would have thunk it? He's still scary, crazy seeming. :)

Hands ... washing hands - Neil Diamond

The last compilation of Italian mayors fighting against Covid-19 and citizens hanging around the streets for no good reason :D

[video]https://video.repubblica.it/dossier/coronavirus-wuhan-2020/coronavirus-i-sindaci-furiosi-con-chi-esce-di-casa-la-compilation-che-ha-conquistato-il-nyt/356561/357126[/video]

This is not a comedy or joke video, I’m sorry. It's just a cool video showing the beautiful city of Ouro Preto, located 90 km from Belo Horizonte. It is the former capital of my state, Minas Gerais, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful examples of Portuguese architecture from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. I love this city, especially in winter. Unfortunately, in these times of confinement, I don't know when I'll be able to spend my weekends there again. I am confined, sad and nostalgic.

This is not a comedy or joke video, I’m sorry. It's just a cool video showing the beautiful city of Ouro Preto, located 90 km from Belo Horizonte. It is the former capital of my state, Minas Gerais, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful examples of Portuguese architecture from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. I love this city, especially in winter. Unfortunately, in these times of confinement, I don't know when I'll be able to spend my weekends there again. I am confined, sad and nostalgic.

I know just how you feel. My fear is that home will never be the same again.

This is a press conference of our beloved president of the republic (Brazil) and his lovely ministers of state talking about the coronavirus crisis. Unfortunately the video has no subtitles, but if you want to watch, pay attention to some interesting details such as the figure stamped on the collar of the suit, the correct way to use the protective mask and the correct way to do hand hygiene (using liquid alcohol and a lighter and not just the infamous alcohol gel). Congratulations to the actor, Tom Cavalcante, fellow countryman of our dear member of Eupedia, Ygorcs. Tom is from the state of Ceará.

This is a press conference of our beloved president of the republic (Brazil) and his lovely ministers of state talking about the coronavirus crisis. Unfortunately the video has no subtitles, but if you want to watch, pay attention to some interesting details such as the figure stamped on the collar of the suit, the correct way to use the protective mask and the correct way to do hand hygiene (using liquid alcohol and a lighter and not just the infamous alcohol gel). Congratulations to the actor, Tom Cavalcante, fellow countryman of our dear member of Eupedia, Ygorcs. Tom is from the state of Ceará.

Ozzy Osbourne learned to wear the mask with Bolsonaro. That's it, dear King of Metal.

gKv060t.jpg

5c6lqVF.jpg

The King goes into self-isolation with his harem. :) Yes, you heard it right. While waiting to see what happens to his country...

"King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand has rented out every single room of a hotel in Germany so he can self-isolate with his harem of 20 women and his servants.[FONT=&quot]Amongst the closures of all hotels due to the crisis, the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl applied for, and received a special permit to house the king and his company.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Located at the foot of the Alps, the Grand Hotel boasts a panoramic view of the snow-covered mountain range, with access to ski activities and "exquisite rooms, suites and apartments," according to its website."

People of Thailand: Wake UP. When this is over, or even before, kick him out![/FONT]

If we don't move a little, by the end of this stay-home / quarantine we won't look good naked anymore. lol

Salento, you and everyone else has to LISTEN to Nonna! Since there are English subtitles, everyone can get some wisdom and comfort.

I just love her, even though she reminds me of what I've lost...she's now my "virtual" nonna.

They say laughter activates the immune system; let's hope so...

I never watch sitcoms when they're current, for some reason. Maybe because you had to watch them at a certain set day and time every week. When they were run on auxiliary channels I would dip in and eventually get hooked.

It happened right away with "Everybody Loves Raymond", which made Ray Romano (and David Letterman) multi-millionaires. It only happened just recently with Golden Girls, and a lot of it is pretty dated too.

Extraterrestrials.
Video 1 - Star Trek- Conference call.
Video 2 - Invasion plan (of earth, of course).
Subtitles in English, Spanish and Portuguese (Just activate subtitles and select your preferred language). Stay at home, and enjoy.

Look but don't touch...I definitely didn't marry this kind of Italian husband, but he's damn funny.

it is an advertisement on TV by a big chain store here

this Easter, we all wash our hands.

The Cuomo Brothers Show...I'd watch it; they're very funny together, and heartwarming as well. Real family teasing, but real family love.

I really like how Andrew Cuomo in a light hearted and still loving way points out exactly what I don't like about Chris Cuomo's "interviewing" technique which is that 1) he doesn't listen; he just talks right over you and so doesn't respond to your points or maybe, God forbid, change his own and 2) the questions aren't really questions; they're characterizations which are a premise disguised as a question. This is why reporters have never liked Andrew Cuomo; he takes no prisoners, even when it's his brother.

Still, lots of good, funny, sibling stuff here, particularly the Governor's: I went first, while you were still sleeping, and it's "MY mother, and btw she was my mother FIRST." Nothing ever changes in families. :)

More...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRwpBNeTddY

... I miss the games 🐺

La Pulce di Pulsano
🦟
The Flea of Pulsano) :)

Comedy - Parody of Mariah Carey singing, live, ‘Without You’.

Well, I'm stretching it, but these are verbatim comments from a video about having to social distance at home, keeping 6 feet away from each other, in order to preserve one's marriages. I think they're hilarious. :)

I can’t stand the people in my house. I don’t want them to talk to me. Or give me their opinions. That’s how I’m doing!

i Guys! We have been married for 40 years and retired for 10 years so we have been together 24/7 since then. All I can say is there is a body lying on the floor and it is NOT mine. Hahaha...only kidding. I do believe when this quarantine is lifted, the divorce lawyers will become RICH.

I have self quarantined myself to my basement away from wife and kids! I also set traps! Lol can someone say cabin fever.

Love my 3 kids but I have implemented 90min of Mommy quiet time everyday. Otherwise....������

You guys are still in the same room?!

I can hear you chewing those pretzels from 6ft away
I can hear your voice six feet away. So that's a problem.
I hate you. It’s not cute anymore

The open mouth chew drives me nuts. I have to remind myself I love my wife.

"Aren't you embarrassed?"

My absolute favorite.
Right now Jolene can have my man!

If a person dies before trying a nutella cupcake that would be a tragedy...so says my favorite Korean grandmother. :) My mother died at 61. I'd like to borrow her. :) They're so lucky to have this lovely soul with them for so long.

The introduction to cupcakes...and good ones!

This thread has been viewed 187707 times.

Back