Fun, feel good videos

I just had a staring contest with Bambi, lol

... and Bambi is very lucky that I’m more Farmer than Hunter :grin:

OQT8F8g.jpg

iYLaCzI.jpg

On one of the late night talk shows, probably Kimmel, since he's the one I like best, he asked Liam Hemsworth if everything in Australia, animal or plant, wants to kill us? :)

Not the sweet animals of children's stories.

I posted a video once of one trying to punch out a man. The man beat him to it, but then he got out of there. :)

I think the video is fake, but it's very funny. Trump has his wig torn off by an airplane turbine.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Finlandia flashmob

Finlandia anthem at Central station in Helsinki :heart:

I think the video is fake, but it's very funny. Trump has his wig torn off by an airplane turbine.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

today ... Real Video, President Trump and the Pardon of the Turkey!

Brazilian comedy group "Porta dos Fundos" was awarded in the category Best Comedy of the International Emmy 2019 for the Christmas Special, program aired by the group on Netflix in 2018 - check the ad below:

JAmVMEo.png

uaBVbrR.jpg

NETFLIX subscribers can watch the 2019 International Emmy Award-winning movie called "The Last Hangover."

The group maintains a free humor channel on YouTube, and below is one of their humor productions served on YouTube titled "Christmas Special - Jesus Christ." Subtitles are configurable by selecting the English subtitles option:

Dhjq7xSfS28

Ricky Gervais skewers Hollywood as no one else has done before, and man, they didn't like it at all! :)

It's hilarious.

The Star Trek Star Fleet Logo is the New Logo of The US Space Force, ... totally true. LOL

Well, I shan't laugh too much, : ). This is much like the F-22 fighter being nicknamed the Raptor. It was a "hip" new usage that they probably thought appealed to a younger audience (well, younger than me anyway). In my day it would have been called the Hawk (Eagle and Falcon already being taken), but that was probably considered to be too boring. Remember the first space shuttle, the test model, was named the Enterprise (after Star Trek) due to public demands. It's all about PR.

The news was all depressing today, so I was glad this fun video popped up. I absolutely love this 80 plus year old Korean grandmother; she's always a delight and puts a smile on my face. Lovely to see the nice relationship she has with her granddaughter, too.

She must have a cast iron stomach; spicy food, greasy food, fried food, she likes it all. :) Well, who doesn't like pancakes and bacon? It just may not love you. :)

Still a little blue, though...wish there was some snow so I could take myself sledding, like he did. :) That was my first real date with my husband. Always loved it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z28KOHtH4CQ

You're so bad! :)

Very apt, however.

Love your sense of humor. :)

Copyright laws might prevent it, but that would make a great campaign ad.

I haven't watched a single debate, but I'm going to watch this one. Who could resist watching the Alta Caca, Mini Mike, Pocahontas, the blow dried mayor bought by Wall Street, the old, alcoholic lecher etc. going at each other?

Is it really possible that this country could elect a boring, preachy, autocratic, hypocritical technocrat devoid of principles of any kind, who is willing to say absolutely anything to get elected and will literally buy it with his billions, and who on top of it is a sexual predator?

Of course, I didn't think Trump could be elected either, and didn't vote for him, even if it meant not voting for anyone. :)

Btw, that image consultant chosen clothing to match the poster crap makes me want to heave. Too slick by half.

Coronavid19 worries everyone. It shouldn't be a reason for jokes. But Brazilians make fun of everything, even of their own misfortune. These are some of the many videos sent to me by friends. Black humor but, anyway, it's funny.

Translating: little Matthew. Come here take a kiss on uncle Paul that just arrived from China. Come here kid...

Other:

We - at least at European level - are in the eye of the storm with Coronavid-19, but we do not miss anything here either.
This is a meme in Romanesque dialect that is simply brilliant and mocks the disposition of constantly washing your hands ;)

89025084_10223039141426350_2298095601176281088_n.jpg

"Today I went to the bathroom in a bar,
washed my hands as they say,
then I dried them with a disposable towel,
then I was going out and I touched the door handle
and I had to come in to wash my hands, and so on,
I’ve been here all morning and I can’t get out."

This thread has been viewed 187328 times.

Back