Fun, feel good videos

Slavery. New point of view. We must review the history books, at least in Brazil....,(the subtitles in English can set in video settings. It’s easy ;)).

There’s a Woman on Mars, imo she’s a Nun! ... Really ... :)

she was obviously posing for the NASA’s Curiosity rover.

NCMk0ek.jpg

mars_woman.jpg

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-photo-captures-woman-standing-mars-2811254

I've been waiting anxiously for two papers to be published.

Long ago they said that it should be ready soon enough.

I now want to know this :

Vlmd9wQ.jpg

Modern version of The Great Scape LOL

Cartoon by French cartoonist Nicolas Tabary in the editition on Wednesday (14) of the weekly magazine Charlie Hebdo:

eROz6bm.jpg

Translation of the dialogue written in French:

Jornalist's affirmation: It is not cool to shit in everybody, Mr. Bolsonaro.

President's reply: Of course yes!!!!!, because I shit once time to each two days to preservate the enviroment and the planet.

Glace à la brèsilienne: Brazilian stylish ice cream.

Guyana is gone !!!
How much do you know about Guyana's jurisprudence? What about your extensive bauxite extraction? By the way, do you know what Guyana is? No, right, you just think about yourself. And now it's too late to chase after the geography classes you missed, to smoke oregano thinking it was marijuana: the G7 is already meeting to discuss what to do with the remaining world. Watch now the first (and perhaps last) almost-musical short film from the “Back Door” (“Porta dos Fundos)”!
Subtitles in English: Easy. It’s just select the preferred language of subtitles in option “settings” of the video posted. I hope all of you have fun.

El Pietrin
(of course he’s the Father, Not :)
Intercultural

320px-DemocraticLogo.svg.png

I’ve always wondered who’s the Jackass that chose a Jackass as the symbol of the Dems.

... just sayin’

YdMm3rB.jpg

unless they are ... too ... :grin: :LOL:

(You would all agree with me if you watch their Debate :)

eR99t67.gif

Really funny, if exasperating. The black Lab could be my dog. :)

You just have to accept some of this will go on. Happens with children too; amazing what toddlers can do to get to the cookies, and how sneaky they can be. :)

Back to the Future
THƎ MƎSS∀ԀI

Actor Michael Sheen on "The Great British Bake Off".

I thought only Italians could produce people with this kind of "affect". :) Guess not. I love this Welshman.

"If it were a horse I'd shoot it!" :)

It's not chaos, my dear Brits. It's abounding creative energy married to humor and expressiveness!

Long way from playing Tony Blair!

So, take that...

I've watched it ten times and I still laugh :)

Oh, and in Florida a man was arrested for trying to get an alligator drunk. That should be enough. Let your imagination fill in the blanks. :)

Thriller

This has always been a very impressive video for me. The bad guys and bad girls :wary2: are having fun in the opinion of us good ones too :LOL:

Timelapse: FINNISH LAPLAND | The Untouched

:heart::heart::heart:

This thread has been viewed 187781 times.

Back