Fun, feel good videos

This is just a joke of Brazilians. Dear American friends, you can not take that so seriously. Do not can get angry, please. It's just humor.(y):rolleyes:

This is just a joke of Brazilians. Dear American friends, you can not take that so seriously. Do not can get angry, please. It's just humor.(y):rolleyes:

Really???? :petrified:

hWK1Q7U.jpg

:mad::LOL: :grin:

Impatient Pup Goes Loud || ViralHog

Occurred on May 3, 2019 / Valdez, Alaska, USA "I was getting coffee in Valdez, Alaska on May 3rd, 2019 before my graduation, and had a considerable headache. Suddenly, I heard a truck horn going off, and after two minutes it didn't stop. I started to get annoyed and went up to the truck to confront the driver. I was shocked to realize that it was a dog."

I do not know if its funny, or tragic, or irony,
in Greece we say ComicoTragedy κωμικοτραγωδια.

the time that Brexit is on run, and much pressure for it,
the same time the 4 finalists in European football are all from England, !!!!

1-114.jpg

Liverpool-vs-Tottenham-770x400.jpg

The return of Christ in modern times - Portuguese with English subtitles.

We're under attack, you Go ahead!

(I'm out of here, who needs this ...) lol

EvOsdQe.jpg

The Village People group discusses with the band's businessman. Audio in Portuguese, English subtitles.

Sleepy Joe’s Cafe

EDIT: GI Joe GREATEST Generation :)

or:

is Springsteen bashing or supporting Biden?
Coincidence? It’s a new song.

Trump’s nickname for Biden is Sleepy Joe (for now).
... we shall see ... :)

Last edited:
Neanderthal Timelapse 🕰️

czxYocS.jpg

44Cpb1x.jpg

RGzMIat.jpg

Noos0W9.jpg

just in case and bc of the Thread on Skulls: the above Neanderthal PICS are NOT Scientific!

Obviously the pics were made by a Talented Genius (totally), but that’s about it :grin:

Who hates us is JEALOUS of our Superior IntellecT, and Phenomenal GooD LookS! :cool-v:

I’m Ok getting downvotes on opinions, but ... on my results ... LOL

Is there life after death? Where are we going? Is there bread in the sky? Much is imagined about how things are, but what is known is that the image of paradise may be nothing like what you expected. Audio in Portuguese, English subtitles.

This thread has been viewed 188307 times.

Back