Fun, feel good videos

Laughing my butt off at the goats falling over after the guy kicks the ball in that ^ video I'm dying!!! I'm about to die of laughter!!!!! Funniest ever lolz!!

In Spain we say "estás como una cabra" (you are like a goat) to say someone that it's crazy. Very funny de 2nd goats video

Thanks for enjoying it! Goats are awesome and I would love one as a pet. I'd take one out to walk on a leash

Not all animals you show are goats. You also have sheep there bruv.

[video=youtube;DfZ70LGKa4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4207864569&feature= iv&src_vid=6MYaEIFa6OQ&v=DfZ70LGKa4U[/video]

In Spain we say "estás como una cabra" (you are like a goat) to say someone that it's crazy. Very funny de 2nd goats video
If I were born and raised there, i would've heard that phrase rather often if you get my drift lol

Ironically, the best part of this video is THE SONG!!! HIPPIE/DOOM METAL BABY!!!! The intro vocals are splendid, why have I never heard of this awesome band???

Just listen to the vocals at 18 seconds in, its godly!!!!!!!!!!! Screw it, listen to the first minute yeeeeeaaah this is my music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, forget the stupid goat vid. It wasn't that great. Just hear the song.

[video=youtube;DfZ70LGKa4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4207864569&feature= iv&src_vid=6MYaEIFa6OQ&v=DfZ70LGKa4U[/video]
Lol! Drunk giraffe and the baboon regretting what he did that night...lol

Ok I cleared out a good amount, sorry! I like to archive past pms bc I'm somewhat of a hoarder (but not to the extent of the ones shown on tv lol)

Thanks for enjoying it! Goats are awesome and I would love one as a pet. I'd take one out to walk on a leash

I would like to have a goat as pet, but I'm waiting till they had learned "the pee and poo in the WC" lesson.

Last edited:
I would like to have a goat as pet, but I'm waiting till they had learned "the pee and poo in the WC" lesson.
What's a WC? And pee and poop habits can make or break a deal imo. I'd be happy if training a goat to take a poop in the woods is a realistic accomplishment.

Now, as for farting, as long as it doesn't smell as poorly as a dog's, it can fart where it wants tbh. Nothing smells worse than a fart from a dog.

This thread has been viewed 187658 times.

Back