SSL now enabled on Eupedia

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
Dear valued members,I just wanted to let you know that I have enabled the https protocol on the site. You will see that the site now displays as secure in your browser as data is now encrypted between your device and the server. It doesn't change much, but Google requires websites to comply with this new norm.

You might see a few pages that display unsecured items. This is typically caused by images linked from other websites.

If you encounter any problem with the forum or site in general, I suggest that you clear your browser cache and try again. If you are using the Eupeda app for iOS or Android or viewing the forum through Tapatalk, you may need to switch off and restart your phone/tablet first.

I was informed that the registration page does not work after clicking submit.

I also notice that the break lines between paragraphs isn't working. I am looking into the issue.

Last edited:
Testing

line break

here

Last edited:
Dear valued members,I just wanted to let you know that I have enabled the https protocol on the site. You will see that the site now displays as secure in your browser as data is now encrypted between your device and the server. It doesn't change much, but Google requires websites to comply with this new norm. You might see a few pages that display unsecured items. This is typically caused by images linked from other websites.If you encounter any problem with the forum or site in general, I suggest that you clear your browser cache and try again. If you are using the Eupeda app for iOS or Android or viewing the forum through Tapatalk, you may need to switch off and restart your phone/tablet first.I was informed that the registration page does not work after clicking submit. I also notice that the break lines between paragraphs isn't working. I am looking into the issue.
I went to settings and changed the message interface from enhanced to standard and it now seems to work for me as far as spacing and paragraphs go, but there's no boxes for font or size or bolding, quoting, addition of pictures and video etc.

I heard back from vBulletin's support and they have helped me fix the issue with the text editor.

Thanks for fixing it, Maciamo.

I've actually been waiting for this for a while, thanks a bunch Maciamo

This thread has been viewed 7838 times.

Back