What on earth has happened to anthrogenica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
looks like a highly intellectual conversion... :rolleyes:

I'm happy I decided to come to this site before any of those others.

Well, other than the 2 posts I made on forumbiodiversity a while ago. I was looking for a place to discuss my DNA test results. I didn't know about it's reputation.

It's not that bad, it's boring and ****** do flock there, but it's no storm front or apricity

Well, it got too bad even for the new anthrogenica: they shut down the thread.

Next step should be to permanently ban "Tz85". If they can't recognize a "Sikeliot/Portuguese Princess/Clementina" sock or associate, like him or "Claudio", for example, by "voice" and constant insertion of his well known obsessions, than how can they keep a site respectable?

They're either living in la-la land or some of them are complicit and let it go until called on it.

Not that we don't get forays from these rejects here, but we try our best to rein them in, or, when they go too far, ban them.

Next step should be to permanently ban "Tz85". If they can't recognize a "Sikeliot/Portuguese Princess/Clementina" sock or associate, like him or "Claudio", for example, by "voice" and constant insertion of his well known obsessions, than how can they keep a site respectable?

They're either living in la-la land or some of them are complicit and let it go until called on it.

Not that we don't get forays from these rejects here, but we try our best to rein them in, or, when they go too far, ban them.

That's good that they finally closed it. Some people are really mentally disturbed it seems. Thankfully, this place can identify toxic elements in the community.

"Sikeliot/Portuguese Princess/Clementina/curiouscat
"

What's fascinating is how much time he devotes to posting gedmatch results of Sicilians or trying to sell everyone in on his theories without using any reputable source to back himself up, it's all through stealing gedmatch results from random people he's never met and posting them online. Does he ever tire of this?

And you know a forum is going downhill when it starts getting members who panic about getting a small percentage of "non-white" such as Oceanian.

Are you all surprised? Americans have a fixation about race and "whiteness".

Where do you think they got it? The Americans who established slavery in the U.S. and then passed all those laws about one drop of "Negro" blood making you "Negro" were all people with ancestry from Britain or Spain or France or Holland. They didn't come from the moon!

The politicization and standardization of it, even for sub-types of Europeans, started with the British in the 19th century and was perfected by Germans, who made Slavs sub-humans who were next on the chopping block after they were done with Jews and gypsies. From what I read it is now a growing phenomenon particularly in Eastern Europe, yes? On another thread we're discussing South Africa and their insane gyrations as to how to determine "whiteness" and thus civil rights under apartheid.

It's not fair to lay this only at the door of Americans. Plus, people on sites like theapricity, who also used to post here, were Poles, Russians, Spaniards, Italian etc. It's a virus that knows no national boundaries.

Not that much as Polish people, seeing themselves as guardians of white race and christian faith. To protect the perfect race and true faith. Not only it borders with racial fascism but it goes against Christ's teachings, what it means to be a christian. Extreme tribalism.

American and Western European fixation about race comes from superiority complex, after all - extreme racism was born in Western Europe. As you may know, Poles were the subject of the said racism for many centuries. It's no wonder that they're xenophobic and want to preserve their country in the ethnic state it was meant to be. By being thrown under Germanisation and Rusification machine, Poles found comfort and preservation of their "Polishness" in Catholic faith and the church, which was largely involved in bringing Polack back from the dead.
Poland didn't hold any significant colonies and wasn't part of the slavery deal. Blacks were used as slaves by West Europeans and Americans and it should be their burden to make it square to them. I don't like what you're doing here LeBrok, it seems like you hold some grudge towards the Poles. I would like to know when did Poles ever claim to be ultra-white Nordic Aryans getting rid of Slavic asiatic trash from the world to make living space for the true Western European masterrace? You know who did? The Germans.
But I feel like that's an offtop, isn't it?

^^
Not to worry, LeBrok doesn't hold any grudge against any race or ethnicity, and he's Polish himself.

American and Western European fixation about race comes from superiority complex, after all - extreme racism was born in Western Europe. As you may know, Poles were the subject of the said racism for many centuries. It's no wonder that they're xenophobic and want to preserve their country in the ethnic state it was meant to be. By being thrown under Germanisation and Rusification machine, Poles found comfort and preservation of their "Polishness" in Catholic faith and the church, which was largely involved in bringing Polack back from the dead.
Poland didn't hold any significant colonies and wasn't part of the slavery deal. Blacks were used as slaves by West Europeans and Americans and it should be their burden to make it square to them. I don't like what you're doing here LeBrok, it seems like you hold some grudge towards the Poles. I would like to know when did Poles ever claim to be ultra-white Nordic Aryans getting rid of Slavic asiatic trash from the world to make living space for the true Western European masterrace? You know who did? The Germans.
But I feel like that's an offtop, isn't it?
I have a better perspective than many, living now in the West and growing up in Poland. I can unequivocally say, that there is bigger racism and phobia of the world, of the different races, cultures and religions in Poland, and in Eastern Europe in general, than in the West, US included.

I have a better perspective than many, living now in the West and growing up in Poland. I can unequivocally say, that there is bigger racism and phobia of the world, of the different races, cultures and religions in Poland, and in Eastern Europe in general, than in the West, US included.
I've made a few friends from Poland during my summer vacations in Albania and I noticed that they paid attention to physical characteristics a lot. They continuously pointed out and asked me if I'm sure that the children playing on the beach or staying in our hotel and nearby residences were Albanian due to the very high amount of light eyes.

I had to reassure them that although some speak English, German, Italian, Greek, or Swedish, their parents are indeed Albanian. It was very strange for them.

As for Anthrogenica, I joined there recently to ask questions on genetics and I have to say that so far is the friendliest forum I've seen. Here there are many reputable posters but mostly inactive unfortunately.

The problem with Anthrogencia isn't racism but the lack of variety like Angela said. All they care about now is ancient DNA. And anthrogencia isn't anything close to right wing or racist. If anything they're too PC and left wing.

The problem with Anthrogencia isn't racism but the lack of variety like Angela said. All they care about now is ancient DNA. And anthrogencia isn't anything close to right wing or racist. If anything they're too PC and left wing.
Don't misconstrue what she said, they are racist against italians; particularly from the south. At least some of the people in that thread are. That's the purpose of that thread, Its about people trying to assert their falsehood of superiority over others.

Edit: She said the people like Jean Manco are may only be looking at the ancient dna section of the forum, and perhaps do not notice threads of that nature. It was not about variety on the website. Tz85 is a ***** account.

Last edited:

is it not wonderful they have no religious rubbish to talk about
and
no discussion on who do I look like, which movie star etc

Don't misconstrue what she said, they are racist against italians; particularly from the south. At least the people in that thread are. That's the purpose of this thread. Its about scumbag people trying to assert their falsehood of superiority over others.
i never seen this "racist on italians" and I have been on the site for over 2 years.............there are a lot of Italians that post on the site, especially south italians
I think you have an agenda and dreamt the whole thing up

i never seen this "racist on italians" and I have been on the site for over 2 years.............there are a lot of Italians that post on the site, especially south italians
I think you have an agenda and dreamt the whole thing up
Maybe you should see the linked thread than. Are you kidding me?!

What do you think this thread was started for genius? To praise the thread and the site? Use your damn brain! Yes, I dreamt it up :useless:

Really, what's my agenda, pray tell?

Edit: Do you even know what that word means? Because I don't think you do:
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...llyrian)/page4?p=522011&viewfull=1#post522011

"Nearly Everyone has an agenda" Yea, because it's totally not you (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 54556 times.

Back