J2b1-M205 introduced to Eupedia

This is FTDNA match.
The problem is, this guy is not a member of any project.
So, I have TiP only.

This is FTDNA match.
The problem is, this guy is not a member of any project.
So, I have TiP only.

What it says on the left at genetic distance ?

And what result you get after TiP calculation on 37 markers?

Yes, very interesting indeed, did you do family finder test? I dont see your autosomal data, it would be interesting to see that also.

In comparing Y-DNA 37 marker results, the probability that Adam ****ewicz and Michael Temosh shared a common ancestor within the last...

COMPARISON CHART
Generations Percentage
1 0.03%
2 0.37%
3 1.5%
4 3.87%
5 7.71%
6 13%
7 19.51%
8 26.88%
9 34.73%
10 42.68%
11 50.42%
12 57.7%
13 64.37%
14 70.34%
15 75.57%
16 80.07%
17 83.89%
18 87.09%
19 89.73%
20 91.88%
21 93.63%
22 95.03%
23 96.14%
24 97.02%

So, me and Adam (I hide the part of his last name) by FTDNA 37 marker estimation have MRCA within 25 generations. I.e. 700-800 y.b.p. (1200-1300 A.D.).

What is genetic distance on the left before you click on TiP calculator? What number?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

And yes, I have FF and 23andMe test.

Here is my K36 interactive map:

https://fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/embedviz?q=select+col39>>1+from+1cwVVtzHmrm9ygSqz9SS3o0YEdV2-3GT4Ogd15yl6&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=52.63642340988341&lng=30.948116300000038&t=1&z=4&l=col39>>1&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=KML

I told you, zero for 12 markers.
And he isn't shown in my matches for 25 and 37 markers.

Very good, looks like he has first 12 markers identical with you, which is very important because of your unique DYS388 13.
Also you dont see him on 25 or 37 markers because there is some still unknown distance after all.
Based on these TiP results i will say speculatively 1000 - 1500 years. It can be higher or lower tho.

Try to send him email, ask him to join J2-M172 project, it would be good if he would do bigY and upload to Yfull.
He most likely falls into your branch.

What are your FTDNA MyOrigin results? im just curious

It's so funny when people compare autosomal results (TMRCA not longer than 5-6 generations) and Y SNPs and STRs (thousands yrs).

But here I am:

e0cc7acea27a17dfba3dbbc632614a17.jpg

And to continue with fun, my partial pedigree (link).

It's so funny when people compare autosomal results (TMRCA not longer than 5-6 generations) and Y SNPs and STRs (thousands yrs).

But here I am:

e0cc7acea27a17dfba3dbbc632614a17.jpg
Dont worry your autosomal can give us also valuable informations. Dont forget it goes up to 2000 years back. I never doubted you. Your line is long time Polish/Ukrainian/East European.

You have very high East Europe, South Slavs rarely, almost never can score as high.

I also focus on trace elements.

You are original, real deal Polish/Ukraine.

Very interesting J2-M205 migration. It is very rare almost none existent in North and East Slavs and that part of Europe.

I absolutely don't worry.
I've heard more stupid things.
Don't tell me stories about so called relict haploblocs. I know the subject much better.
The truth is we geneticly heredite from about 120 ancestors only. Final point.

People don't understand the difference between similarity and ancestry.

I said right away that i am just curious, i dont understand why all the hard feelings?

I was not even speaking about relict haploblocs but i was interested in something else.

Your autosomal gave a lot of answers.

There was even possibility that you are assimilated Ashkenazi, but its clear that you are not. You are distant long time ago J2-M205 migration. Probably before Common Era.

I prefer discuss the facts and don't waste the time for nothing.
So it's better for me to speak about Y chromosome only.
Sorry for my intonations.

:)

About Ashkenazi it's another idiotic statement.
OK.
Let me tell you something. I start the tests from 2003 and I've tested mire than 50 persons. Genetic genealogy and genealogy are my only hobbies and obcession.
Don't insult my knowlege with your novice naivettes please.

About Ashkenazi it's another idiotic statement.
OK.
Let me tell you something. I start the tests from 2003 and I've tested mire than 50 persons. Genetic genealogy and genealogy are my only hobbies and obcession.
Don't insult my knowlege with your novice naivettes please.

My Idiotic statment??? You have ego problems, and obviously you are jealous because more novice user explained you results.

You posted list of 10 people that you said they are not deeper tested and that they are your relatives. I analysed every single one of them and proved you that you dont share single SNPs below M205 and PF7231 with them. And that difference is 5600 years.
Most of these samples were familiar to me and i know even them fall in different branches therefore they dont match one another in same time frame also.

I analysed your STRs long ago and identified your DYS388 as a probably most important one for your cluster among few others that i didnt yet mention.

I even made you realise that your closest match from Poland has same DYS388 value 13 even tho you didnt know that and you thought its a problem because he is not in any project.

I then analysed your autosomal which virtually proved what you were also claiming before that you are not connected to Jews, which also your Ydna confirms.

Also i specifically told you your position on Yfull tree that you are brother clade to CTS1969 and Y45447 and you and your closest polish match will probably form a brother clade to CTS1969 and Y45447 with formed date 5600 years and speculative TMRCA 1000 - 1500 years.

You posted stupidity and names of people that you dont match 100 % while i helped you find, confirm and identify your branch with that Polish guy and his DYS388 13 and istead of saying thanks you give me all this crap.

I dont care have you tested 5 10 or 50 people. I tested 5 - 10 people myself. People i learned from tested 1000 people.

I am still learning, its you who said stupidity and i corrected you and now you are acting like some jealous jerk instead of saying thanks or something.

OK.
Why Jewish? Because started from J, like J2b1? Why not Japanese?
I call this idiotic statement. Like many others.

About your "autosomal analysis" - this is another idiotic statement.
Look this FOR BEGINNING to clear your mind.
In this thread we speak about Y-chromosome. Forget your childish conclusions by autosomal SNP. It actually doesn't work. And doesn't work deeper than 7-10 generations.
Easy.

This thread has been viewed 194368 times.

Back