Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 452

Thread: J2b1-M205 introduced to Eupedia

  1. #401
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    Being blonde doesn’t say anything in relation with Albanians.
    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum
    You are right but that idiot won't stop talking about personal shit. This isn't about him or me, this is about facts and statistics. He ignores them and makes stupid claims about j2b m205 and getting personal about it, you can't beat statistics. This isnt about individuals, its about the bigger picture

    "L283 is almost non-existent in North Africa [one Sephardim from Morocco] while J-M205 has been found in ancient Egyptians"
    Last edited by ShpataEMadhe; 22-12-19 at 03:25.

  2. #402
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Omg this stupid guy again : D I swear for a long time i didnt see a dumber person.
    Do you know what your problem is? That you claim various things but you never give any proof for them. And when you are given proofs which contradict you, you dont admit it but you just run away.
    You are classic weak person. Lets try to have conversation....



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Why would it be more amongst Serbs yet albanians have more ev13, r1b and l283, because it is not ilyrian.
    Are the Illyrians the only ancient people you ever heard of? I think i told you like 10 times already that J2-M205 is Akkadian, Canaanite, Phoenician..
    Ancient Greeks and Romans were heavily influenced by Phoenicians, even Greek and Roman alphabets have origin in Phoenician alphabet.

    So i dont know which part of it you dont understand? You do know that even tho Phoenicians thought Greeks and Romans how to write easily, Illyrians refused writing system and remained illiterate for many centuries to come. Actually the only Illyrian written texts we can find are either on Greek or Latin alphabet and its usually names on graves.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Also j2b m205 is not j2b m241, clown.
    You are the only clown here...

    So what, are you jealous : D J2a-M410, J2b-M205, J2b-M241, even J1, we are all J-M304 brotherhood and we will always be closer one to another via direct paternal line then to any other haplogroup.

    J2b-M241 is more common only in North Albania. In Greece, Italy and South Albania J2a is more common, so what now ?


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    You try to say that it remained amongst Serbs because they took ilyrian land yet why did it not remain in Albania? Because it is not ilyrian, why would it be wiped out from albania and not serbia? Go find yourself a brain
    This is exactly what im saying. Its same as with J2b-L283>PH1602. Explain to me why is there PH1602 Serbs and no PH1602 Albanians?
    J2b2>PH1602 Serbs are closer to Illyrian sample found in ancient Dalmatia then any Albanian is.
    Do you understand this? answer pls?

    And btw there are J2-M205 Albanians in 5 different subclades that i managed to identify so far. From north to south and east to west.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    My grandad was blonde and only spoke albanian, that is where my Y genes come from.

    Your grandad was blondie and she spoken Albainan? Do you know that Albanians are in vast majority brown haired and brown eyed with pale skin?

    Features you are describing could easily be Vandal, Slavic or Goth. Maybe Hungarian or something like that.
    Italians are also not the blondest people in the world lol. Its not that they are scandinavians lol. For both Albanians and Italians being blond is somewhat atypical.
    You would never dare to join Albanian DNA project and put your results to be public even before they show up, just as i did. Even if you test, you will first do it secretly and then join if you are ok with results. Because of insecurities.

    You even admitted that you are a bit afraid of testing because you have Italian surname and you dont know your origin. Do you want me to quote you again ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Keep talking nonsense though and make a fool of yourself, how dare you talk shit about Kastrioti, he was 100% albanian. Albanians didn't have muslim names before osmans showed up so of course he nor his family didn't either. He killed Muslim albanians? Good riddance, I would have killed even more at the time. He lived amongst the osmans after they kidnapped him so everything he did he did for the good of shqiptaret, he knew what racc e poshter the osman arabs were and didn't want his people to have anything to do with them
    bla bla bla then you would have to kill 80 % of Albanians since 80 % is Muslim, btw Albanian Muslims and Christians always colived in peace, you are outsider you should not talk about things you dont understand. Stanisha Kastrioti, Skenderbegs oldest brother and Voisava his mother probably from Voislava are both classic Slavic names. I dont say that Skenderbeg was Serb, his father was Albanian, but he was not really a important figure for Albanian history. For all we know best Albanian prosperity was in Ottoman Era in 4 Albanian Vilayets. The only problem is we could not unite these Vilayets after Ottoman Empire fall down but we were grabbed land by Greeks, Serbs, Montenegrins, and so on... You should learn your history imbecile

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    There is nothing you can say that affects my race, I have blonde cousins, aunts, uncles and an Italian surname what are you so upset about? Learn your history about albanian/Italian allegiance during osman era. Arberesh are only half the story
    You were already told by others that your blondie cousins are most likely of Slavic origin. Like for example 20 % of Arberesh are. Which is nothing wrong really, some really cool Albanians i seen online had Slavic haplogroups. Your Italian surname is just so you can assimilate easier and have same rights in Italy like Italians even tho you are outsider with unknown origin.


    So lets repeat again, J2-M205 was found in England gladiator from Roman time. It was found in Imperial Roman from Rome. J2-M205 was found in Phoenicians grave 1700 BCE in Sidon.

    While you set foot in Italy probably in last 100-200 years of Albanian emigration and you say something about J2-M205 : D
    Last edited by Dema; 22-12-19 at 07:04.

  3. #403
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Omg this stupid guy again : D I swear for a long time i didnt see a dumber person.
    Do you know what your problem is? That you claim various things but you never give any proof for them. And when you are given proofs which contradict you, you dont admit it but you just run away.
    You are classic weak person. Lets try to have conversation....
    Are the Illyrians the only ancient people you ever heard of? I think i told you like 10 times already that J2-M205 is Akkadian, Canaanite, Phoenician..
    Ancient Greeks and Romans were heavily influenced by Phoenicians, even Greek and Roman alphabets have origin in Phoenician alphabet.
    So i dont know which part of it you dont understand? You do know that even tho Phoenicians thought Greeks and Romans how to write easily, Illyrians refused writing system and remained illiterate for many centuries to come. Actually the only Illyrian written texts we can find are either on Greek or Latin alphabet and its usually names on graves.
    You are the only clown here...
    So what, are you jealous : D J2a-M410, J2b-M205, J2b-M241, even J1, we are all J-M304 brotherhood and we will always be closer one to another via direct paternal line then to any other haplogroup.
    J2b-M241 is more common only in North Albania. In Greece, Italy and South Albania J2a is more common, so what now ?
    This is exactly what im saying. Its same as with J2b-L283>PH1602. Explain to me why is there PH1602 Serbs and no PH1602 Albanians?
    J2b2>PH1602 Serbs are closer to Illyrian sample found in ancient Dalmatia then any Albanian is.
    Do you understand this? answer pls?
    And btw there are J2-M205 Albanians in 5 different subclades that i managed to identify so far. From north to south and east to west.
    Your grandad was blondie and she spoken Albainan? Do you know that Albanians are in vast majority brown haired and brown eyed with pale skin?
    Features you are describing could easily be Vandal, Slavic or Goth. Maybe Hungarian or something like that.
    Italians are also not the blondest people in the world lol. Its not that they are scandinavians lol. For both Albanians and Italians being blond is somewhat atypical.
    You would never dare to join Albanian DNA project and put your results to be public even before they show up, just as i did. Even if you test, you will first do it secretly and then join if you are ok with results. Because of insecurities.
    You even admitted that you are a bit afraid of testing because you have Italian surname and you dont know your origin. Do you want me to quote you again ?
    bla bla bla then you would have to kill 80 % of Albanians since 80 % is Muslim, btw Albanian Muslims and Christians always colived in peace, you are outsider you should not talk about things you dont understand. Stanisha Kastrioti, Skenderbegs oldest brother and Voisava his mother probably from Voislava are both classic Slavic names. I dont say that Skenderbeg was Serb, his father was Albanian, but he was not really a important figure for Albanian history. For all we know best Albanian prosperity was in Ottoman Era in 4 Albanian Vilayets. The only problem is we could not unite these Vilayets after Ottoman Empire fall down but we were grabbed land by Greeks, Serbs, Montenegrins, and so on... You should learn your history imbecile
    You were already told by others that your blondie cousins are most likely of Slavic origin. Like for example 20 % of Arberesh are. Which is nothing wrong really, some really cool Albanians i seen online had Slavic haplogroups. Your Italian surname is just so you can assimilate easier and have same rights in Italy like Italians even tho you are outsider with unknown origin.
    So lets repeat again, J2-M205 was found in England gladiator from Roman time. It was found in Imperial Roman from Rome. J2-M205 was found in Phoenicians grave 1700 BCE in Sidon.
    While you set foot in Italy probably in last 100-200 years of Albanian emigration and you say something about J2-M205 : D
    Blonde is Slavic? If you mean south Slavic then it confirms your stupidity. There are more blonde albanians than south slavs in terms of ratio, it has nothing to do with South slavs which typically look like djokovic or mitrovic. Also I am not blonde but my grandad was, so I fall under "typical" albanian looks according to you but I see a lot of albanian blondes too but it has been thinned out thanks to Slavic invasion and others. Arberesh are dark haired, try again

    South slavs having pH whatever doesnt mean they are ilyrian, albanians were ilyrians and south slavs took their land. Like I said before the genetics and ratio is what makes a race. Serbs have much less ilyrian dna than albanians

    I have never said I am afraid of testing because of Italian surname, Italian people are proud of their history. I was making a joke since it was an Albanian topic, I am happy either way

    You are a clown first spewing garbage about ilyrians and now Kastrioti, he was 100% albanian, his daughters having "serb" influenced names at the time means nothing genetically, just like there being Greek influence and Italian influence in albanians at different periods, he spoke albanian and returned to albania not serbia. Or do you also suggest that your 80% claim are not albanian but osmans? There goes your logic again

    Kastrioti knows more about the osman than you ever will, he lived with them and was desperate to destroy them completely. And very few albanians are Muslim today, maybe only in your area they visit mosques or whatever, nowhere else. The few that do are only partly albanian if even that and have arab surnames, it's mostly jevg that are muslim

    You stupid clown no one gives a shit for vilayet, osmans took albanian lands and made us a poor country which we still haven't recovered from, they then tried to remove the albanian language and history after converting their religion, they didn't care about European or ilyrian history, they only cared for Arab history. Why do you think so many albanians moved out from cities and lived in mountains and countrysides? To get aware from these osman, thus leaving behind houses, land, connections, businesses. This is why albania became poor and here you are defending these ugly bastards. Enver was one of the best things to happen in Albania, I commend him for destroying most of the mosques and getting rid of the muslims. And he did this whilst having a Muslim name

    Now back to the topic at hand since you love to go off topic. J2b m205 can be found on planet Mars for all I care and it still doesn't make a difference, it is not albanian. 0.7% are the numbers. Get that through your head and stop talking shit about Shqiptaret you serb or arab jevg

  4. #404
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Blonde is Slavic? If you mean south Slavic then it confirms your stupidity. There are more blonde albanians than south slavs in terms of ratio, it has nothing to do with South slavs
    How do you know there is more blond Albanians then South Slavs? Did you count them or you seen some research somewhere?
    Where do you live? I doubt that you know anything about Albanians or South Slavs except what you read on internet. You dont want to say where you live even tho most likely in Italy or you just have Italian surname? I hope they didnt deport you : D There is no point to argue who is more blond Slavs or Albanians when its clear that Slavs being more northen are more blond while Albanians, Italians and Greeks being Mediterranean population are typically with brown or darker hair and eyes. I know that there are blond Albanians, but its not typical for Mediterranean population. Its probably northern admix, as i said Slavs, Goths, Vandals, Normans and so on...

    So you claiming that you are Albanian because one of your family members was blond really sounds stupid.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Also I am not blonde but my grandad was, so I fall under "typical" albanian looks according to you but I see a lot of albanian blondes too but it has been thinned out thanks to Slavic invasion and others. Arberesh are dark haired, try again

    According to study that tested many Arberesh families they have in average 10 % of I2a-CTS10228 and 10% R1a, but not even 3 % of J2b-L283. How do you comment this ?
    You told me earlier that Albanians have almost 20 % of J2b-M241 and only tiny 0.7 % J2b-M205. Now i tell you that Arberesh have 20 % of Slavic lines and only tiny not even 3 % of J2b-M241, how do you comment on that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    South slavs having pH whatever doesnt mean they are ilyrian, albanians were ilyrians and south slavs took their land. Like I said before the genetics and ratio is what makes a race. Serbs have much less ilyrian dna than albanians
    What are J2b2-PH1602 Serbs? They are most likely locals (Illyrian or similar), picked up by Serbs. Otherwise we would find J2b2-PH1602 Slovens also. Slovens and Serbs share same Slavic haplogroups but as far as i know there is no J2b2-PH1602 Slovens. Also how do you explain up to 30 % of E-v13 in South Serbs and Montenegrins ? In many subclades matching Albanians. There are even Albanian clans slavicised in Montenegro like Kuçi or Palbardhi.
    While Slovens have only 3 % of E-v13.

    J2b2-PH1602 Serbs are closer to Illyrian ancient sample then most of Albanians are, which are under Z638, so their parallel brother clade.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    I have never said I am afraid of testing because of Italian surname, Italian people are proud of their history. I was making a joke since it was an Albanian topic, I am happy either way
    you said:
    "I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian."

    You typed this on apricity forum and you admitted that you are worrying because of your Italian surname and what DNA test might say.
    If you were real Albanian you would not worry whatever test says. Even if its something you dont want. But you are classic pussy boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    You are a clown first spewing garbage about ilyrians and now Kastrioti, he was 100% albanian, his daughters having "serb" influenced names at the time means nothing genetically, just like there being Greek influence and Italian influence in albanians at different periods, he spoke albanian and returned to albania not serbia. Or do you also suggest that your 80% claim are not albanian but osmans? There goes your logic again
    I know probably 100x more about Illyrians then you will ever know in your life. You are internet learner and you only read what you want to read, you are not realistic. People like you cant be taken seriously by no means.

    Skenderbegs mother being Serb and his sisters and brother having Slavic names is not a really big deal. You should not give excuses for it. As i said he was not really important character in Albanian history. Also after he lost there was a big prosperity and advancement of Albanians within the Ottoman system. Also albanian clans prospered and expanded out of their regular borders to further Ottoman borders. like from Scutari Vilayet to Kosovo Vilayet. Also dont forget that Kosovo was under Serbian control until Ottomans arrived, Brankovic family. And before them Nemanjic.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Kastrioti knows more about the osman than you ever will, he lived with them and was desperate to destroy them completely. And very few albanians are Muslim today, maybe only in your area they visit mosques or whatever, nowhere else. The few that do are only partly albanian if even that and have arab surnames, it's mostly jevg that are muslim
    This is complete BS, as i work and travel often i am very often in North Albania and Kosovo. I interact with Albanians daily. Albanians are 80 % Muslim. I dont want to even mention Macedonian Albanian who are like more extreme Muslim. Kosovo Albanians where i am from are more mild. Also North Albainans are mostly Muslims. I dont know in what planet do you live but most of Albanians are Muslims, around 80 %.
    If you look Albanian heroes in last 500 years most of them were Muslims. Skenderbeg was later pulled out of a dust and made into a myth. Skenderbeg never controlled any large territory except his mountain and eventually he lost while Albanians seen really big prosperity in this time after he lost. I would say this was probably best time for Albainans since Illyrian Kingdoms. Ottomans treated Albanians better then Romans did Illyrians so i cant really complain. For all im seeing in history if Ottoman empire would not arrive, Albanians would probably be wiped out by Slavs and Greeks. If Albanians managed to unite 4 Albanian Vilyets after 1913 into one big state it would be best thing ever happened to Albanians.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    You stupid clown no one gives a shit for vilayet, osmans took albanian lands and made us a poor country which we still haven't recovered from, they then tried to remove the albanian language and history after converting their religion, they didn't care about European or ilyrian history, they only cared for Arab history. Why do you think so many albanians moved out from cities and lived in mountains and countrysides? To get aware from these osman, thus leaving behind houses, land, connections, businesses.
    Ottomans never settled Balkans and they were not even interested in this land in means of living here. Ottomans never took any Albanian land neither you have Turks living here, maybe some minorities here and there.
    How can you say no one gives a shit for Vilayet? When for example there was mostly Albanian settled Janina Vilayet. Its all Albanians that Greeks expelled into Albania from their lands with excuses they were fighting Muslim Ottomans. Btw these Greeks sounded pretty much as you do, all same arguments. Do you know that Janina was very important Albanian center and these people were expelled by Greeks and their lands were grabbed. Same happened in the North where Montenegrins and Serbs took over most of Northern lands after Ottoman empire went down.

    Albanians had businesses and companies before Ottoman Empire arrived???, yea right, you live in dreams dude. Before Ottomans it was many Serb and Albanian families ruling territory separately and before them it was Nemanjic family so again a Serbian rule. This was Middle Ages, very brutal ages, you dont know what are you talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    This is why albania became poor and here you are defending these ugly bastards. Enver was one of the best things to happen in Albania, I commend him for destroying most of the mosques and getting rid of the muslims. And he did this whilst having a Muslim name
    Actually Enver Hoxha is the reason why Albania is poor, and his communist socialist regime. I mean i cant blame Albanians for that. Communism and Enver Hoxha is a result of loss in second world war. He was installed as a Russian-Stalin marionette. North Korea regime is like modern USA or Canada if you compare it to Enver regime. He was ultra Stalinist and pro-Russian. Also in his time Albanian people probably suffered worst ages in their history.
    Which Albanians are aware of, otherwise they would not destroy all his statues and piss on him after taking down his regime.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Now back to the topic at hand since you love to go off topic. J2b m205 can be found on planet Mars for all I care and it still doesn't make a difference, it is not albanian. 0.7% are the numbers. Get that through your head and stop talking shit about Shqiptaret you serb or arab jevg

    You are kopil of unknown origin, you know that? J2-M205 is found in two northern highland tribes of which one is Albanian clan and another is from old layer of 12 century clans and is also pre-Slavic but specific language is unknown even tho its very possible its Albanian. Also in South Albania in Gjirokaster region we have cluster of Albanians that share CTS1969 SNP with us, and famous Albanian person Eqrem Cabej belongs to it.


    You have extreme complexes about yourself, your surname, your identity and your people religion. Go heal your complexes somewhere else, weirdo.

  5. #405
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    blevins13's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-16
    Location
    Tirana
    Age
    44
    Posts
    676
    Points
    5,574
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,574, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    1 members found this post helpful.

    J2b1-M205 introduced to Eupedia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    How do you know there is more blond Albanians then South Slavs? Did you count them or you seen some research somewhere?
    Where do you live? I doubt that you know anything about Albanians or South Slavs except what you read on internet. You dont want to say where you live even tho most likely in Italy or you just have Italian surname? I hope they didnt deport you : D There is no point to argue who is more blond Slavs or Albanians when its clear that Slavs being more northen are more blond while Albanians, Italians and Greeks being Mediterranean population are typically with brown or darker hair and eyes. I know that there are blond Albanians, but its not typical for Mediterranean population. Its probably northern admix, as i said Slavs, Goths, Vandals, Normans and so on...

    So you claiming that you are Albanian because one of your family members was blond really sounds stupid.






    According to study that tested many Arberesh families they have in average 10 % of I2a-CTS10228 and 10% R1a, but not even 3 % of J2b-L283. How do you comment this ?
    You told me earlier that Albanians have almost 20 % of J2b-M241 and only tiny 0.7 % J2b-M205. Now i tell you that Arberesh have 20 % of Slavic lines and only tiny not even 3 % of J2b-M241, how do you comment on that?



    What are J2b2-PH1602 Serbs? They are most likely locals (Illyrian or similar), picked up by Serbs. Otherwise we would find J2b2-PH1602 Slovens also. Slovens and Serbs share same Slavic haplogroups but as far as i know there is no J2b2-PH1602 Slovens. Also how do you explain up to 30 % of E-v13 in South Serbs and Montenegrins ? In many subclades matching Albanians. There are even Albanian clans slavicised in Montenegro like Kuçi or Palbardhi.
    While Slovens have only 3 % of E-v13.

    J2b2-PH1602 Serbs are closer to Illyrian ancient sample then most of Albanians are, which are under Z638, so their parallel brother clade.




    you said:
    "I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian."

    You typed this on apricity forum and you admitted that you are worrying because of your Italian surname and what DNA test might say.
    If you were real Albanian you would not worry whatever test says. Even if its something you dont want. But you are classic pussy boy.



    I know probably 100x more about Illyrians then you will ever know in your life. You are internet learner and you only read what you want to read, you are not realistic. People like you cant be taken seriously by no means.

    Skenderbegs mother being Serb and his sisters and brother having Slavic names is not a really big deal. You should not give excuses for it. As i said he was not really important character in Albanian history. Also after he lost there was a big prosperity and advancement of Albanians within the Ottoman system. Also albanian clans prospered and expanded out of their regular borders to further Ottoman borders. like from Scutari Vilayet to Kosovo Vilayet. Also dont forget that Kosovo was under Serbian control until Ottomans arrived, Brankovic family. And before them Nemanjic.





    This is complete BS, as i work and travel often i am very often in North Albania and Kosovo. I interact with Albanians daily. Albanians are 80 % Muslim. I dont want to even mention Macedonian Albanian who are like more extreme Muslim. Kosovo Albanians where i am from are more mild. Also North Albainans are mostly Muslims. I dont know in what planet do you live but most of Albanians are Muslims, around 80 %.
    If you look Albanian heroes in last 500 years most of them were Muslims. Skenderbeg was later pulled out of a dust and made into a myth. Skenderbeg never controlled any large territory except his mountain and eventually he lost while Albanians seen really big prosperity in this time after he lost. I would say this was probably best time for Albainans since Illyrian Kingdoms. Ottomans treated Albanians better then Romans did Illyrians so i cant really complain. For all im seeing in history if Ottoman empire would not arrive, Albanians would probably be wiped out by Slavs and Greeks. If Albanians managed to unite 4 Albanian Vilyets after 1913 into one big state it would be best thing ever happened to Albanians.



    Ottomans never settled Balkans and they were not even interested in this land in means of living here. Ottomans never took any Albanian land neither you have Turks living here, maybe some minorities here and there.
    How can you say no one gives a shit for Vilayet? When for example there was mostly Albanian settled Janina Vilayet. Its all Albanians that Greeks expelled into Albania from their lands with excuses they were fighting Muslim Ottomans. Btw these Greeks sounded pretty much as you do, all same arguments. Do you know that Janina was very important Albanian center and these people were expelled by Greeks and their lands were grabbed. Same happened in the North where Montenegrins and Serbs took over most of Northern lands after Ottoman empire went down.

    Albanians had businesses and companies before Ottoman Empire arrived???, yea right, you live in dreams dude. Before Ottomans it was many Serb and Albanian families ruling territory separately and before them it was Nemanjic family so again a Serbian rule. This was Middle Ages, very brutal ages, you dont know what are you talking about.



    Actually Enver Hoxha is the reason why Albania is poor, and his communist socialist regime. I mean i cant blame Albanians for that. Communism and Enver Hoxha is a result of loss in second world war. He was installed as a Russian-Stalin marionette. North Korea regime is like modern USA or Canada if you compare it to Enver regime. He was ultra Stalinist and pro-Russian. Also in his time Albanian people probably suffered worst ages in their history.
    Which Albanians are aware of, otherwise they would not destroy all his statues and piss on him after taking down his regime.





    You are kopil of unknown origin, you know that? J2-M205 is found in two northern highland tribes of which one is Albanian clan and another is from old layer of 12 century clans and is also pre-Slavic but specific language is unknown even tho its very possible its Albanian. Also in South Albania in Gjirokaster region we have cluster of Albanians that share CTS1969 SNP with us, and famous Albanian person Eqrem Cabej belongs to it.


    You have extreme complexes about yourself, your surname, your identity and your people religion. Go heal your complexes somewhere else, weirdo.
    Just to set the record straight.
    Gjergj Kastrioti (aka Skenderbeg) did not lose, he died of old age (62 years). His enemies (Ottomans), open his grave after his death and made amulets from his bones to become invincible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum
    Last edited by blevins13; 22-12-19 at 21:22.

  6. #406
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    How do you know there is more blond Albanians then South Slavs? Did you count them or you seen some research somewhere?
    Where do you live? I doubt that you know anything about Albanians or South Slavs except what you read on internet. You dont want to say where you live even tho most likely in Italy or you just have Italian surname? I hope they didnt deport you : D There is no point to argue who is more blond Slavs or Albanians when its clear that Slavs being more northen are more blond while Albanians, Italians and Greeks being Mediterranean population are typically with brown or darker hair and eyes. I know that there are blond Albanians, but its not typical for Mediterranean population. Its probably northern admix, as i said Slavs, Goths, Vandals, Normans and so on...
    So you claiming that you are Albanian because one of your family members was blond really sounds stupid.
    According to study that tested many Arberesh families they have in average 10 % of I2a-CTS10228 and 10% R1a, but not even 3 % of J2b-L283. How do you comment this ?
    You told me earlier that Albanians have almost 20 % of J2b-M241 and only tiny 0.7 % J2b-M205. Now i tell you that Arberesh have 20 % of Slavic lines and only tiny not even 3 % of J2b-M241, how do you comment on that?
    What are J2b2-PH1602 Serbs? They are most likely locals (Illyrian or similar), picked up by Serbs. Otherwise we would find J2b2-PH1602 Slovens also. Slovens and Serbs share same Slavic haplogroups but as far as i know there is no J2b2-PH1602 Slovens. Also how do you explain up to 30 % of E-v13 in South Serbs and Montenegrins ? In many subclades matching Albanians. There are even Albanian clans slavicised in Montenegro like Kuçi or Palbardhi.
    While Slovens have only 3 % of E-v13.
    J2b2-PH1602 Serbs are closer to Illyrian ancient sample then most of Albanians are, which are under Z638, so their parallel brother clade.
    you said:
    "I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian."
    You typed this on apricity forum and you admitted that you are worrying because of your Italian surname and what DNA test might say.
    If you were real Albanian you would not worry whatever test says. Even if its something you dont want. But you are classic pussy boy.
    I know probably 100x more about Illyrians then you will ever know in your life. You are internet learner and you only read what you want to read, you are not realistic. People like you cant be taken seriously by no means.
    Skenderbegs mother being Serb and his sisters and brother having Slavic names is not a really big deal. You should not give excuses for it. As i said he was not really important character in Albanian history. Also after he lost there was a big prosperity and advancement of Albanians within the Ottoman system. Also albanian clans prospered and expanded out of their regular borders to further Ottoman borders. like from Scutari Vilayet to Kosovo Vilayet. Also dont forget that Kosovo was under Serbian control until Ottomans arrived, Brankovic family. And before them Nemanjic.
    This is complete BS, as i work and travel often i am very often in North Albania and Kosovo. I interact with Albanians daily. Albanians are 80 % Muslim. I dont want to even mention Macedonian Albanian who are like more extreme Muslim. Kosovo Albanians where i am from are more mild. Also North Albainans are mostly Muslims. I dont know in what planet do you live but most of Albanians are Muslims, around 80 %.
    If you look Albanian heroes in last 500 years most of them were Muslims. Skenderbeg was later pulled out of a dust and made into a myth. Skenderbeg never controlled any large territory except his mountain and eventually he lost while Albanians seen really big prosperity in this time after he lost. I would say this was probably best time for Albainans since Illyrian Kingdoms. Ottomans treated Albanians better then Romans did Illyrians so i cant really complain. For all im seeing in history if Ottoman empire would not arrive, Albanians would probably be wiped out by Slavs and Greeks. If Albanians managed to unite 4 Albanian Vilyets after 1913 into one big state it would be best thing ever happened to Albanians.
    Ottomans never settled Balkans and they were not even interested in this land in means of living here. Ottomans never took any Albanian land neither you have Turks living here, maybe some minorities here and there.
    How can you say no one gives a shit for Vilayet? When for example there was mostly Albanian settled Janina Vilayet. Its all Albanians that Greeks expelled into Albania from their lands with excuses they were fighting Muslim Ottomans. Btw these Greeks sounded pretty much as you do, all same arguments. Do you know that Janina was very important Albanian center and these people were expelled by Greeks and their lands were grabbed. Same happened in the North where Montenegrins and Serbs took over most of Northern lands after Ottoman empire went down.
    Albanians had businesses and companies before Ottoman Empire arrived???, yea right, you live in dreams dude. Before Ottomans it was many Serb and Albanian families ruling territory separately and before them it was Nemanjic family so again a Serbian rule. This was Middle Ages, very brutal ages, you dont know what are you talking about.
    Actually Enver Hoxha is the reason why Albania is poor, and his communist socialist regime. I mean i cant blame Albanians for that. Communism and Enver Hoxha is a result of loss in second world war. He was installed as a Russian-Stalin marionette. North Korea regime is like modern USA or Canada if you compare it to Enver regime. He was ultra Stalinist and pro-Russian. Also in his time Albanian people probably suffered worst ages in their history.
    Which Albanians are aware of, otherwise they would not destroy all his statues and piss on him after taking down his regime.
    You are kopil of unknown origin, you know that? J2-M205 is found in two northern highland tribes of which one is Albanian clan and another is from old layer of 12 century clans and is also pre-Slavic but specific language is unknown even tho its very possible its Albanian. Also in South Albania in Gjirokaster region we have cluster of Albanians that share CTS1969 SNP with us, and famous Albanian person Eqrem Cabej belongs to it.
    You have extreme complexes about yourself, your surname, your identity and your people religion. Go heal your complexes somewhere else, weirdo.
    1. It is common knowledge that there are more blonde albanians than south slavs by ratio, serbs are not more northern, they came from south Russia into Europe a long time after albanians, albanians are indo european. Albanian blonde genes have nothing to do with Serbs but serb blonde genes may have come from albanians in addition to Germans of course but you are too thick to understand this

    2. You are claiming that this 0.7% haplogroup subclade is albanian only because you carry it. Leave your genes out of this discussion, it's about a haplogroup not about you. This haplogroup is found in middle east today and much more in serbs than albanians. These are the facts

    3. I don't claim to be albanian, I am albanian. All my past family members were born there and only speak albanian, some of them are blonde and you seem to have problems accepting that a fair amount of albanians are blonde

    4. This haplogroup we are discussing is not ilyrian, it is more common in middle east than Europe. Ilyrian can be some ev13, r1b, i1, maybe l283, the ones found in albanians and other balkan people today

    5. I am the pussy boy because you don't understand a joke you utter fag? I said I am happy either way, albanian or Italian haplogroup because I understand the connection between the two

    6. Kastriotis mother (not skenderbeg that's a Turkish given name) was albanian, there was Slavic influence in the balkans at the time within byzantine empire just like there was osman influence in names later on. Kastrioti didn't lose anything, he died of a disease at an old age and he is the hero and God of albanian people you utter disgrace. No one gives a shit about some pervert arab named mohamed or a jew named jesus. Kastrioti is a real hero, he defended his people with his own 2 arms

    7. No albanians visit mosques, only jevg like yourself. Albanians who know their history are not muslim, only traitors and brainwashed arabs. If you want to be an Arab go to one of their many countries that they ruined, albanians are indo european ilyrians

    8. Osmans took albanians land, houses, monuments etc a lot of albanians fled and left it behind. They took children by force and made everyone pay taxes. They closed down schools and banned albanian language. You are obviously not albanian, you are either a jevg who came into the country after envers regime because your family wasn't allowed earlier or not even from albania at all, just some muslim idiot trying to annoy albanians on the internet

    9. Greeks were almost wiped out by osmans in Turkey as were armenians so try again, byzantine empire was much better time than osman empire for albanians. Serbs nor greeks could "wipe out" albanians nor did they attempt conquests, albanians always had strong connections with Italians. In 1912 albania was left in a far worse state than rest of Europe thanks to shit osman empire

    10. J2 m205 can be found in Sweden or on the moon for all I care, it has nothing to do with albanians or ilyrians. 0.7%, get it through your head

  7. #407
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by blevins13 View Post
    Just to set the record straight.
    Gjergj Kastrioti (aka Skenderbeg) did not lose, he died of old age (62 years). His enemies (Ottomans), open his grave after his death and made amulets from his bones to become invincible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum
    I think the guy is just trying to annoy us. Must be a serb or a turk trying to give a bad name on the Internet to us albanians like any of us actually give a shit for osmans or the religion of arabs. That is still the religion of terrorists and victims today, we should be saving the poor middle eastern people from this awful culture, not bringing it into Europe as well

  8. #408
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Eupedia administrators are the responsible for this trash posting since i reported him many times.

    Just look what he writes, he has some serious psychological problems.

  9. #409
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    09-01-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    3,438
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,438, Level: 16
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J1-P58
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T1a1l

    Ethnic group
    Gheg Albanian-Kelmendi clan(Joined) but with supposed origin from Montenegro
    Country: United Kingdom



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Eupedia administrators are the responsible for this trash posting since i reported him many times.

    Just look what he writes, he has some serious psychological problems.
    Exactly, some of the admins here claim to be so adamant on banning those who derail threads with nonsense. But yet, this guy hasn't even been warned.
    Ydna: J-ZS241

    mtDNA: T1a1l

    Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*

  10. #410
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    11-11-19
    Posts
    102
    Points
    784
    Level
    7
    Points: 784, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

    Country: Albania



    It was probably present but very rare among Phoenicians and other Semitic people.

  11. #411
    Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Points
    17,476
    Level
    40
    Points: 17,476, Level: 40
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 574
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    I do not know why you guys bring up religion and ethnicity ... has nothing to do with Genetics or what marker you are or not

  12. #412
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    1. It is common knowledge that there are more blonde albanians than south slavs by ratio, serbs are not more northern, they came from south Russia into Europe a long time after albanians, albanians are indo european. Albanian blonde genes have nothing to do with Serbs but serb blonde genes may have come from albanians in addition to Germans of course but you are too thick to understand this
    Oh really it is common knowledge ?? Where, in what planet? Since i live in Croatia and i work in Tirana and Pristina i watch Croats/Bosnjaks/Serbs but also Albanians on daily bases. Where is that common knowledge??
    But you still dont want to say where you live because you are hiding behind some anonymous account, and anyone can register anonymous account like you did and trash post like that.
    In all threads you were posting you were corrected by other people and pointed to your mistakes. Almost everything you say is utter trash and stupidity. Stop embarrassing Albanians and ruining this thread you pathetic son of a ugly w**re.

    Where did you get that Serbs are from South Russia lol? They are just as all South Slavs from region on Poland/Ukraine, from where Slavs expanded to Balkans.
    They are genetically also close to Belorussians. These people are all like 500x more blond then Albanians lol.

    You say Serbs are from Russia but Albanians are Indo-European ?? Dont you know that Russia is East Europe, therefore also Europe. And Slavic language is also Indo-European so same as Albanian in that regard?
    How you mean Serbs are from Russia while Albanians are Indo-Europeans? Slavs are also Indo-Europeans imbecile. You learn Indo-European word but you still didn't learn what it means.
    Let me help you, here you can see IE language tree and perhaps learn something - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-E...ropeanTree.svg

    Albanian blond genes ? Dont make me laugh. Neither Illyrians, neither Romans and neither ancient Greeks were blond. These are northern features, like Goths, Vandals, Franks, Slavs, Normans, Vikings, Russians and so on......

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    2. You are claiming that this 0.7% haplogroup subclade is albanian only because you carry it. Leave your genes out of this discussion, it's about a haplogroup not about you. This haplogroup is found in middle east today and much more in serbs than albanians. These are the facts
    I claim what facts say. While you dont have any facts.
    Among first things that main Albanian administrator told me about my haplogroup is that its not Slavic in origin. Therefore i conclude that Serbs carrying it are most likely assimilated.
    Since we find it from North to South in multiple subclades in Albanians with high TMRCA, Phoenician origin might be plausible.
    Subclades in Middle East are 5000 years far away from us, so its not something recent.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    3. I don't claim to be albanian, I am albanian. All my past family members were born there and only speak albanian, some of them are blonde and you seem to have problems accepting that a fair amount of albanians are blonde
    You are degenerate Albanian. Disgrace for our poor nation. Albanians would probably smash your teeths and dirty mouth but you would never dare to say these shits real life, you only eat shit online because of your complexes.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    4. This haplogroup we are discussing is not ilyrian, it is more common in middle east than Europe. Ilyrian can be some ev13, r1b, i1, maybe l283, the ones found in albanians and other balkan people today
    Learn to spell Illyrian, imbecile. I1 is Norman, might be very well source of these blond Albanians you are claiming. Also there is quite a few R1b sublcades, i would not classify them all as Illyrian.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    5. I am the pussy boy because you don't understand a joke you utter fag? I said I am happy either way, albanian or Italian haplogroup because I understand the connection between the two
    Its one thing to be happy with what you would like to get and its another things what you will get. You have complexes and you said that you are insecure to test because of your Italian surname. Why else would you not enter in Albanian project? Peak of your intelligence and how you use Albanian project is to look who has Muslim surnames. Is that really the best use you can make of it ? Picking on people surnames while you dont dare to test yourself and put your surname there. Pathetic, really pathetic guy.

    Who said that you will get Italian haplogroup because you have Italian surname moron? You will most likely not get neither Albanian or neither Italian haplogroup.

    I said you are pussy boy because you are eating shit here about other people haplogroups while you dont dare to test at all and you are kopil (bastard) of unknown origin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    6. Kastriotis mother (not skenderbeg that's a Turkish given name) was albanian, there was Slavic influence in the balkans at the time within byzantine empire just like there was osman influence in names later on. Kastrioti didn't lose anything, he died of a disease at an old age and he is the hero and God of albanian people you utter disgrace. No one gives a shit about some pervert arab named mohamed or a jew named jesus. Kastrioti is a real hero, he defended his people with his own 2 arms
    Skenderbeg is God of Albanian people ? hahahha I never heard Albanian who say these crap like you in my life.

    BTW why would there be Slavic influence thru Byzantine Empire ? Byzantines were not Slavs and reason why Skenderbegs mother was Serb and his brothers and sisters had Serbian names and he was breastfed by his Serbian mother has nothing to do with Byzantine Empire you ridiculous clown. It has with fact that his father was allied with Serbs and thats why they married to strengthen relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    7. No albanians visit mosques, only jevg like yourself. Albanians who know their history are not muslim, only traitors and brainwashed arabs. If you want to be an Arab go to one of their many countries that they ruined, albanians are indo european ilyrians
    I am not complexed as you are so to count how many Albanians visit mosques lol. People are free to visit either churches and mosques and whatever they want.
    Why should i deny someone to go in church or mosque if he wants? I guess many Albanians go to mosque, its their personal thing, you should not involve into other people religion and personal things.

    I told you that most of Albanians are Muslims lol. Look Albanians praying in main square and they covered Skenderbeg so he cant be visible during these days - https://www.rrokum.tv/?p=148021

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    8. Osmans took albanians land, houses, monuments etc a lot of albanians fled and left it behind. They took children by force and made everyone pay taxes. They closed down schools and banned albanian language. You are obviously not albanian, you are either a jevg who came into the country after envers regime because your family wasn't allowed earlier or not even from albania at all, just some muslim idiot trying to annoy albanians on the internet
    The only thing that Osmans took is your mother : D and she born a kopil son as we can see by your example.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    9. Greeks were almost wiped out by osmans in Turkey as were armenians so try again, byzantine empire was much better time than osman empire for albanians. Serbs nor greeks could "wipe out" albanians nor did they attempt conquests, albanians always had strong connections with Italians. In 1912 albania was left in a far worse state than rest of Europe thanks to shit osman empire
    Its funny how you defend Serbs and you say they didn't attempt conquest when its known that both Serbs and Montenegrins conquested most of Albania in 1912-13 when Ottoman Empire fall down. Serbs and montenegrins captured most of north and central Albania while Greeks as i told you earlier also captured south parts.
    Google Siege of Scutari, Albanians and Ottomans were fighting side by side against Serbs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_...12%E2%80%9313)

    Yes, Greeks and Serbs are victims and your friends, Ottomans and Middle Easterners are evil and enemies and Skenerbeg is your God. I got your point of view.
    Anything else to add ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    10. J2 m205 can be found in Sweden or on the moon for all I care, it has nothing to do with albanians or ilyrians. 0.7%, get it through your head

    J2-M205 is not found in Sweden, but its found in entire Mediterranean Sea. Percentage means nothing. As i told you Arberesh have 20% Slavic lines but not even 3 % of J2b-M241. That does not mean that I2a-CTS10228 is longer in Italy or in Albania because Arberesh have more of it. It simply means Arberesh are more Slavic influenced, and that's it. But you ignored when i told you this and started your trash talk about religion, Ottomans and rest of things. I really hope when you test that you will get some true Ottoman haplogroup. But the deal is that we will never find out about it because you are pussy boy and you will never join Albanian project.

    If we go by this logic then I2a-CTS10228 is probably oldest Bakan haplogroup and true Illyrian haplogroup since it goes up to 60-70 % in Balkans, no other haplogroup reach these percentages, specifically in Hercegovina in Bosnia. Place that was known for Illyrian inhabitants. But this logic makes no sense since we know that its medieval Slavic arrival. You looking only at maps without understanding without knowing subclades, TMRCA or ancient DNA only by looking map is really retarded.



    You can explode if you want but Albanians have 26 % of haplogroup J-M304 including J2b-M205, and 80 % of Albanians are Muslims. Not that it matters but i'm simply stating it since you seem to have big problem with it and trying to twist facts.
    Last edited by Dema; 23-12-19 at 23:13.

  13. #413
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    I do not know why you guys bring up religion and ethnicity ... has nothing to do with Genetics or what marker you are or not

    This guy is constantly making racist statements against Middle Easterners and Muslim Albanians.

    Also falsely trying to represent Albanians as blond nation whos God is some half Serb from Middle Ages.
    I reported him like 100x because this is not thread for this BS but seems none of the admins are reacting and they are pretending as they dont see the issue.



    He lives some nordic dream where he is trying to say that Albanians are dark because of Ottoman Empire influence, when we know that Albanians are not influenced by Ottomans.


    And retarded stuff like that..... As you can see

  14. #414
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    I think the guy is just trying to annoy us. Must be a serb or a turk trying to give a bad name on the Internet to us albanians like any of us actually give a shit for osmans or the religion of arabs. That is still the religion of terrorists and victims today, we should be saving the poor middle eastern people from this awful culture, not bringing it into Europe as well

    You are traitor trying to divide Albanians all the time by religion but also by haplogroups and physical look.
    Both Christian and Muslim Albanians would tell you that you are traitor scum, i know it because i know both groups very well.


    All you doing is insulting most of Albanians which are Muslims yet claiming that you are Albanian yourself. You dont know your origin and you speak broken Albanian since you were not able to formulate one sentence.
    Sentence was completely wrongly formulated and its clear you dont even speak Albanian language and you dont even know Albanians.

    All you trying to do is steal Albanian identity and twist it in a way so its suitable for you to represent yourself in Italy in a way you think its appropriate for you.

    You are not connected with Arberesh but you didnt say how come that you have Italian surname. You are most likely some Gabel who took Albanian identity emigrate to Italy and later change it to Italian as it suits his needs.

    Stop spamming this thread with your trash and with your fairy tales. Everyone knows truth, even Italians and Greeks know 100x more about Albanians so there is no need to lie and manipulate as you do.

    And spare me of stories of blond Albanians and I1 Illyrian haplogroup.

  15. #415
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Oh really it is common knowledge ?? Where, in what planet? Since i live in Croatia and i work in Tirana and Pristina i watch Croats/Bosnjaks/Serbs but also Albanians on daily bases. Where is that common knowledge??
    But you still dont want to say where you live because you are hiding behind some anonymous account, and anyone can register anonymous account like you did and trash post like that.
    In all threads you were posting you were corrected by other people and pointed to your mistakes. Almost everything you say is utter trash and stupidity. Stop embarrassing Albanians and ruining this thread you pathetic son of a ugly w**re.
    Where did you get that Serbs are from South Russia lol? They are just as all South Slavs from region on Poland/Ukraine, from where Slavs expanded to Balkans.
    They are genetically also close to Belorussians. These people are all like 500x more blond then Albanians lol.
    You say Serbs are from Russia but Albanians are Indo-European ?? Dont you know that Russia is East Europe, therefore also Europe. And Slavic language is also Indo-European so same as Albanian in that regard?
    How you mean Serbs are from Russia while Albanians are Indo-Europeans? Slavs are also Indo-Europeans imbecile. You learn Indo-European word but you still didn't learn what it means.
    Let me help you, here you can see IE language tree and perhaps learn something - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-E...ropeanTree.svg
    Albanian blond genes ? Dont make me laugh. Neither Illyrians, neither Romans and neither ancient Greeks were blond. These are northern features, like Goths, Vandals, Franks, Slavs, Normans, Vikings, Russians and so on......
    I claim what facts say. While you dont have any facts.
    Among first things that main Albanian administrator told me about my haplogroup is that its not Slavic in origin. Therefore i conclude that Serbs carrying it are most likely assimilated.
    Since we find it from North to South in multiple subclades in Albanians with high TMRCA, Phoenician origin might be plausible.
    Subclades in Middle East are 5000 years far away from us, so its not something recent.
    You are degenerate Albanian. Disgrace for our poor nation. Albanians would probably smash your teeths and dirty mouth but you would never dare to say these shits real life, you only eat shit online because of your complexes.
    Learn to spell Illyrian, imbecile. I1 is Norman, might be very well source of these blond Albanians you are claiming. Also there is quite a few R1b sublcades, i would not classify them all as Illyrian.
    Its one thing to be happy with what you would like to get and its another things what you will get. You have complexes and you said that you are insecure to test because of your Italian surname. Why else would you not enter in Albanian project? Peak of your intelligence and how you use Albanian project is to look who has Muslim surnames. Is that really the best use you can make of it ? Picking on people surnames while you dont dare to test yourself and put your surname there. Pathetic, really pathetic guy.
    Who said that you will get Italian haplogroup because you have Italian surname moron? You will most likely not get neither Albanian or neither Italian haplogroup.
    I said you are pussy boy because you are eating shit here about other people haplogroups while you dont dare to test at all and you are kopil (bastard) of unknown origin.
    Skenderbeg is God of Albanian people ? hahahha I never heard Albanian who say these crap like you in my life.
    BTW why would there be Slavic influence thru Byzantine Empire ? Byzantines were not Slavs and reason why Skenderbegs mother was Serb and his brothers and sisters had Serbian names and he was breastfed by his Serbian mother has nothing to do with Byzantine Empire you ridiculous clown. It has with fact that his father was allied with Serbs and thats why they married to strengthen relationships.
    I am not complexed as you are so to count how many Albanians visit mosques lol. People are free to visit either churches and mosques and whatever they want.
    Why should i deny someone to go in church or mosque if he wants? I guess many Albanians go to mosque, its their personal thing, you should not involve into other people religion and personal things.
    I told you that most of Albanians are Muslims lol. Look Albanians praying in main square and they covered Skenderbeg so he cant be visible during these days - https://www.rrokum.tv/?p=148021
    The only thing that Osmans took is your mother : D and she born a kopil son as we can see by your example.
    Its funny how you defend Serbs and you say they didn't attempt conquest when its known that both Serbs and Montenegrins conquested most of Albania in 1912-13 when Ottoman Empire fall down. Serbs and montenegrins captured most of north and central Albania while Greeks as i told you earlier also captured south parts.
    Google Siege of Scutari, Albanians and Ottomans were fighting side by side against Serbs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_...12%E2%80%9313)
    Yes, Greeks and Serbs are victims and your friends, Ottomans and Middle Easterners are evil and enemies and Skenerbeg is your God. I got your point of view.
    Anything else to add ?
    J2-M205 is not found in Sweden, but its found in entire Mediterranean Sea. Percentage means nothing. As i told you Arberesh have 20% Slavic lines but not even 3 % of J2b-M241. That does not mean that I2a-CTS10228 is longer in Italy or in Albania because Arberesh have more of it. It simply means Arberesh are more Slavic influenced, and that's it. But you ignored when i told you this and started your trash talk about religion, Ottomans and rest of things. I really hope when you test that you will get some true Ottoman haplogroup. But the deal is that we will never find out about it because you are pussy boy and you will never join Albanian project.
    If we go by this logic then I2a-CTS10228 is probably oldest Bakan haplogroup and true Illyrian haplogroup since it goes up to 60-70 % in Balkans, no other haplogroup reach these percentages, specifically in Hercegovina in Bosnia. Place that was known for Illyrian inhibitors. But this logic makes no sense since we know that its medieval Slavic arrival. You looking only at maps without understanding without knowing subclades, TMRCA or ancient DNA only by looking map is really retarded.
    You can explode if you want but Albanians have 26 % of haplogroup J-M304 including J2b-M205, and 80 % of Albanians are Muslims. Not that it matters but i'm simply stating it since you seem to have big problem with it and trying to twist facts.
    Confirmed serb *****, of course you would live in croatia thanks for confirming

    Serbs have less blonde hair ratio than albanians. They have much less r1a than north/west slavs you stupid **** also much less German dna like north/west slavs likes poles which is why a lot of North slavs have blonde hair, their i2a2 is most prominent and probably comes from Starcevo–Koros–Cris culture:

    "Ancient DNA tests have shown that Starčevo people had fair skin, brown eyes and dark hair"

    Illyrians definitely had blonde, they mixed with celts and northern europeans early on:

    "When the Celts came to the Balkans in the 3rd century B.C. some of the Illyrian tribes mixed with them. In the same century, the Illyrian King Agron from the Ardaei tribe organised the first Illyrian state."

    I "say this shit" all day to all albanians I know, they love to take the piss out of muslims too because it is a joke culture as are you, you stupid piece of shit how dare you speak bad about kastrioti

    You are clearly a jevg trying to annoy albanians, 80% of albanians have no religion and 100% of albanians call 100% blooded albanian Kastrioti as their one and only hero, we keep statues and flags in our homes meanwhile you read about a pervert named mohamed

    J2b m205 is not j2b l283, it is middle eastern and also found in serbians

  16. #416
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    You are traitor trying to divide Albanians all the time by religion but also by haplogroups and physical look.
    Both Christian and Muslim Albanians would tell you that you are traitor scum, i know it because i know both groups very well.
    All you doing is insulting most of Albanians which are Muslims yet claiming that you are Albanian yourself. You dont know your origin and you speak broken Albanian since you were not able to formulate one sentence.
    Sentence was completely wrongly formulated and its clear you dont even speak Albanian language and you dont even know Albanians.
    All you trying to do is steal Albanian identity and twist it in a way so its suitable for you to represent yourself in Italy in a way you think its appropriate for you.
    You are not connected with Arberesh but you didnt say how come that you have Italian surname. You are most likely some Gabel who took Albanian identity emigrate to Italy and later change it to Italian as it suits his needs.
    Stop spamming this thread with your trash and with your fairy tales. Everyone knows truth, even Italians and Greeks know 100x more about Albanians so there is no need to lie and manipulate as you do.
    And spare me of stories of blond Albanians and I1 Illyrian haplogroup.
    HA! I am the traitor, says the jevg who hates Kastrioti, our god

    You call me a gabel, with a blonde communist exclusively albanian speaking grandad?

    You are the jevg, the jevg who supports osman arab culture who tried to erase albanian language and made the country poor. Get back on your knees and pray to the pervert mohamed you traitor

  17. #417
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Hahahaha i wish you would be right once so i dont have material to reply but with each reply your stupidity annoys me so much that i have to reply.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Confirmed serb *****, of course you would live in croatia thanks for confirming
    Yes i live in Croatia, geographically most beautiful country in the world. Even tho i dont mention it online, i dont have why. I am Albanian not Croat.
    Most of old members from project know my identity and i even meet some of them in real life, i hide nothing, unlike you.
    People usually tell me that i am very good example for Albanians. I doubt anyone would tell you that.

    However, whats wrong with living in Croatia, its all top destinations where Illyrians lived. Also its on Mediterranean Sea, so my paternal line is present in these waters for at least 4000 - 5000 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Serbs have less blonde hair ratio than albanians. They have much less r1a than north/east slavs like poles you stupid **** also much less German dna like north/east slavs which is why a lot of North slavs have blonde hair, their i2a2 is most prominent and probably comes from Starcevo–Koros–Cris culture:
    Dont you teach me about Serbs and how they look moron, i know them my entire life.

    Their I2 is in wast majority I2a1-CTS10228 not I2a2 as you said. It arrived from Poland/Ukraine, also it has ancient DNA there, its young haplogroup with most diversity in Poland and common ancestor that lived 3800 years ago.
    Serbs/Croats/Bosnjaks having more I2a1 is just a result of medieval expansion. They mostly fall in subclades with TMRCA 1600-1800 years. Meaning that majority of them expanded to these numbers after reaching Balkan. When original Slavs arrived they probably had more R1a. Slovens who are also South Slavs and share same language and have same Slavic haplogroups like Serbs have more R1a then I2a. It means that Croats/Bosnjaks/Serbs probably got majority of their I2a1 percentage somewhere around Bosnia where it peaks about 70 %, while Slovens are a bit further and they did not. Dinaric Alps and Bosnia were probably center of Slavic I2a tribes and there they had highest expansion reaching up to 60 %.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    "Ancient DNA tests have shown that Starčevo people had fair skin, brown eyes and dark hair"
    Wrong again.
    Starcevo was tested, neither Albanians and neither Serbs have anything with them. Lets assume they are "older people".

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Illyrians definitely had blonde, they mixed with celts and northern europeans early on:

    "When the Celts came to the Balkans in the 3rd century B.C. some of the Illyrian tribes mixed with them. In the same century, the Illyrian King Agron from the Ardaei tribe organised the first Illyrian state."
    Illyrians for sure did not have blonds, maybe some skinsick or Albino person. They were Mediterranean population, similar to Greeks and Romans.
    For them being blond was exotic. You live in your pathetic dreams.

    Trying to say that Illyrians were blond because they mixed with Celts is really ridiculous. Even if that would be true it still means its not Illyrian neither Mediterranean genetics but they mixed with north population to get these features.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    I "say this shit" all day to all albanians I know, they love to take the piss out of muslims too because it is a joke culture as are you, you stupid piece of shit how dare you speak bad about kastrioti
    No Albanian would ever say things you say except some mentally retarded. What i said about your half-serb God ? You should know his family since you cherish him so much, his family names like Stanisha Vojislava Jelena Vlajka are all ultra Serb names and he was breastfed by his Serb mother named Vojislava which is obvious Slavic and Serbian orientated name.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    You are clearly a jevg trying to annoy albanians, 80% of albanians have no religion and 100% of albanians call 100% blooded albanian Kastrioti as their one and only hero, we carry statues and flags in our homes meanwhile you read about a pervert named mohamed
    You have mental issues. Albanians are religious people. Mostly Muslim with Christian minority. Your half-Serb mini God is irrelevant. You use him only so you can get deeper in Italian ass and represent yourself as defender of Christianity just as Skenderbegs title was, while 80 % of your people are Muslim. haha You are stuck in shitty position. But i dont see why are you worrying since Albanian Muslims and Christians always colived in peace as i said.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    J2b m205 is not j2b l283, it is middle eastern and also found in serbians
    All Albanian haplogroups are found in Serbs. Like 30 % of E-v13 found in Serbs and Montenegrin Slavs. Even in subclades that we cant find in Albanians, like J2b-L283>PH1602 which is closer to Illyrian ancient sample in Dalmatia then Albanian J2b-L283 is. Seems your tiny brain cant comprehend this information.

    J2b-M205 had empires like Akkadian one 2500 BCE, while Romans managed to get similar empires only 2500 years later.


    Here you can see in Paris museum victory stele of Akkadian Empire how their soldiers escort prisoners of war.
    Similar victory stale Romans had, where you can see how they escort captured Illyrians and others as prisoners of war but 2700 years later, they mostly copied earlier Mesopotamian civilizations:




  18. #418
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    HA! I am the traitor, says the jevg who hates Kastrioti, our god

    You call me a gabel, with a blonde communist exclusively albanian speaking grandad?

    You are the jevg, the jevg who supports osman arab culture who tried to erase albanian language and made the country poor. Get back on your knees and pray to the pervert mohamed you traitor

    You are Gabel Jevg, and you admit now that your father is communist and blond. Both Russian features.
    How can he be communist and blond like Russian but then take Italian surname ? haha it just doesn't go together, nature has mistaken somewhere in your case. It explains your complexes and mental issues.


    What God is Skenderbeg, why would some half-serb from Middle Ages be anyone's God, do you have mental issues?

    Im telling you, communism messes up your brain. Americans also knew this, its why they are so afraid of it. Look what your family did to you. Looks like you are another brainwashed victim of communism.
    Anyways, im leaving you to your stupidity since i see that you have brain infection and its probably not curable.

  19. #419
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Hahahaha i wish you would be right once so i dont have material to reply but with each reply your stupidity annoys me so much that i have to reply.
    Yes i live in Croatia, geographically most beautiful country in the world. Even tho i dont mention it online, i dont have why. I am Albanian not Croat.
    Most of old members from project know my identity and i even meet some of them in real life, i hide nothing, unlike you.
    People usually tell me that i am very good example for Albanians. I doubt anyone would tell you that.
    However, whats wrong with living in Croatia, its all top destinations where Illyrians lived. Also its on Mediterranean Sea, so my paternal line is present in these waters for at least 4000 - 5000 years.
    Dont you teach me about Serbs and how they look moron, i know them my entire life.
    Their I2 is in wast majority I2a1-CTS10228 not I2a2 as you said. It arrived from Poland/Ukraine, also it has ancient DNA there, its young haplogroup with most diversity in Poland and common ancestor that lived 3800 years ago.
    Serbs/Croats/Bosnjaks having more I2a1 is just a result of medieval expansion. They mostly fall in subclades with TMRCA 1600-1800 years. Meaning that majority of them expanded to these numbers after reaching Balkan. When original Slavs arrived they probably had more R1a. Slovens who are also South Slavs and share same language and have same Slavic haplogroups like Serbs have more R1a then I2a. It means that Croats/Bosnjaks/Serbs probably got majority of their I2a1 percentage somewhere around Bosnia where it peaks about 70 %, while Slovens are a bit further and they did not. Dinaric Alps and Bosnia were probably center of Slavic I2a tribes and there they had highest expansion reaching up to 60 %.
    Wrong again.
    Starcevo was tested, neither Albanians and neither Serbs have anything with them. Lets assume they are "older people".
    Illyrians for sure did not have blonds, maybe some skinsick or Albino person. They were Mediterranean population, similar to Greeks and Romans.
    For them being blond was exotic. You live in your pathetic dreams.
    Trying to say that Illyrians were blond because they mixed with Celts is really ridiculous. Even if that would be true it still means its not Illyrian neither Mediterranean genetics but they mixed with north population to get these features.
    No Albanian would ever say things you say except some mentally retarded. What i said about your half-serb God ? You should know his family since you cherish him so much, his family names like Stanisha Vojislava Jelena Vlajka are all ultra Serb names and he was breastfed by his Serb mother named Vojislava which is obvious Slavic and Serbian orientated name.
    You have mental issues. Albanians are religious people. Mostly Muslim with Christian minority. Your half-Serb mini God is irrelevant. You use him only so you can get deeper in Italian ass and represent yourself as defender of Christianity just as Skenderbegs title was, while 80 % of your people are Muslim. haha You are stuck in shitty position. But i dont see why are you worrying since Albanian Muslims and Christians always colived in peace as i said.
    All Albanian haplogroups are found in Serbs. Like 30 % of E-v13 found in Serbs and Montenegrin Slavs. Even in subclades that we cant find in Albanians, like J2b-L283>PH1602 which is closer to Illyrian ancient sample in Dalmatia then Albanian J2b-L283 is. Seems your tiny brain cant comprehend this information.
    J2b-M205 had empires like Akkadian one 2500 BCE, while Romans managed to get similar empires only 2500 years later.
    Here you can see in Paris museum victory stele of Akkadian Empire how their soldiers escort prisoners of war.
    Similar victory stale Romans had, where you can see how they escort captured Illyrians and others as prisoners of war but 2700 years later, they mostly copied earlier Mesopotamian civilizations:
    You are clearly a serb trying to annoy albanians or a jevg muslim who hates 100% albanian hero Kastrioti, there is no albanian in the world who speaks like you only a few jevg or turks

    I2a1 is almost non existant in poles and north slavs you utter clown, they have i1 and R1b and triple r1a over Serbs. That's why poles can be blonde, they have a lot of northern European genes (i1 and R1b), Serbs have very little. Albanians have more blondes than Serbs by ratio

    Starcevo had a lot of I2a1 and inhabited the area that Serbs do today this is why South slavs have this and others above do not, learn your history

    Kastrioti was 100% albanian:

    "Johann Georg von Hahn (1811–1869), an Austrian expert in Albanian studies, had several theses on the genealogy of Albanian noble families in Albanesische Studien (1854). In Reise durch die Gebiete von Drin und Wardar (1867/69), he theorized that if one of Vrana Konti's descendants held the title "Marchese di Tripalda", that Vrana and Voisava Tripalda were related by blood."

    Her surname was tripalda which is albanian. Like I said names were influenced by slavs at the time too because they became part of byzantine. As proof for your stupidity Gjegj Arianiti also had a daughter named Vojsava and he had an Albanian and Italian wife:

    "With the death of his first wife, Gjergj married Pietrina Francone, an Italian aristocrat. His two wives bore him ten children, three of which were boys.[5]
    The first was called Lady Andronica (also known as Donika), the second Lady Voisava, the third Lady Chiranna, the fourth Lady Helena, the fifth Lady Despina, the sixth Lady Angelina, the seventh Lady Comita and the eighth Lady Catherine."

    As you can see albanians had different names before osman so another point for me

    Now as for religion, albanians don't give a shit for it, very very few visit mosques. I don't care about a pervert arab nor a peasant jew, they have nothing to do with God nor ilyrian history. Any albanian who cares about islam TODAY is the traitor the traitor who forgets that these osman tried to block albanian language and made the country poor, so try again

    Ilyrians for sure had blondes, they mixed with celts early on, before even having any sort of state/civilisation, this could be why there is a lot of r1b, i1 and North european i2a2 present today

    All albanian haplogroups are found in Serbs yes at smaller ratio than albanians but serbs have MUCH more j2b m205 than albanians therefore it is foreign

  20. #420
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    You are clearly a serb trying to annoy albanians or a jevg muslim who hates 100% albanian hero Kastrioti, there is no albanian in the world who speaks like you only a few jevg or turks

    You are 100 % I2a1 Serb. All this crap about blond Albanians and Illyrian I1 and I2a1 and praising of communism while hating Albanian Muslims pretty much tells everything about you.
    I dont hate Skenderbeg, i dont hate anyone. I dont have reason to hate anyone. Skenderbeg is irrelevant to me.

    In this thread many pages back you can read Serb guy "Bachus" saying all same things like you about Northern blond Serbs, praising I1 and I2 haplogroup and blond people and all same things.
    You are same as this Bachus just Albanian version.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    I2a1 is almost non existant in poles and north slavs you utter clown, they have i1 and R1b and triple r1a over Serbs. That's why poles can be blonde, they have a lot of northern European genes (i1 and R1b), Serbs have very little. Albanians have more blondes than Serbs by ratio
    I2a1 has highest diversity in Poland and Ukraine, There is probably more I2a1-CTS10228 Russians then all Balkan I2a together, no matter that it goes 60 % in Balkan. Russia is very big and with small percentages they can achieve high numbers. Your argument that Poles are blond because of German influence is too stupid.



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Starcevo had a lot of I2a1 and inhabited the area that Serbs do today this is why South slavs have this and others above do not, learn your history
    Serbian I2a-CTS10228 has nothing with Starcevo I2a. And why are you lying that Starcevo had a lot of I2a1. There was maybe one sample and it could be Sardinian I2a1 not CTS10228 for sure. Where do you get these lies ???


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Kastrioti was 100% albanian:
    He was half Serb half Albanian, while you are fully Serb.
    Their Slavo-Serbic names didnt fall from the sky. They got these names because of their Serb mother. No matter the exhibitions you pull your mini God was half-Serb : D


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    Ilyrians for sure had blondes, they mixed with celts early on, before even having any sort of state/civilisation, this could be why there is a lot of r1b, i1 and North european i2a2 present today
    Albanian R1b is not Celtic where did you pull this out? xD also Albanian I1 is in most cases very modern, like Norman or so...


    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post
    All albanian haplogroups are found in Serbs yes at smaller ratio than albanians but serbs have MUCH more j2b m205 than albanians therefore it is foreign
    Not really,

    -J2b2-PH1602 is none existed among Albanians but its found in Serbs and its closer to Illyrian ancient sample in Dalmatia then any Albanian is.
    -E-v13 splits into two major clades CTS5856 and PH1204, Albanians are mostly CTS5856, while we find PH1204 in Serbs and Montenegrins because of Vasojevici clan which has probably Albanian origin but since its slavicised in Montenegro this haplogroup cannot be find among Albanians. We have only one sample falling in this haplogroup.
    -Then R1b-Z2705* Serb samples that cant be find in Albanians clades.
    You dont know what bottleneck is.

    So i just gave you proofs and examples of main 3 Albanian haplogroups and how they were probably Illyrian but dont exist among Albanians today but we find them in Montenegrin Slavs and Serbs.
    So similar like J2-M205, just J2-M205 Serbs have only in one subclade that they assimilated in Monenegro, while Albanians have in multiple subclades because its old in Albanians.

  21. #421
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ShpataEMadhe View Post

    I2a1 is almost non existant in poles and north slavs you utter clown, they have i1 and R1b and triple r1a over Serbs. That's why poles can be blonde, they have a lot of northern European genes (i1 and R1b), Serbs have very little. Albanians have more blondes than Serbs by ratio

    Starcevo had a lot of I2a1 and inhabited the area that Serbs do today this is why South slavs have this and others above do not, learn your history

    So you are saying now that Serbian I2a1 is almost non existent in Polish and Ukraine people ? Also you say that Serbian I2a1 is from Starcevo and that they are present in Balkan since Neolithic and its not Slavic arrival?

    So that is reason why there is more I2a1 in Serbia and Balkan then in Poland and Ukraine by percentage ????
    Answer to me where did you get that Starcevo had a lot of I2a1, you lying little worm. You are some I2a1 Serb, we already had Serbs pretending that they are Albanian, you are not the first. Everyone knows me and they know i am not fake while you are 100 % fake and most of Albanians told you that you are Serb.
    Starcevo had a lot of I2a1 and this is reason why Serbs have it, and i should learn my history ?

    This imbecile is some I2a1 Serb trölling entire time....



    Also this moron send me some messages in Albanian language in private, its clear that idiot is using google translator lol. He cant formulate one normal sentence.

  22. #422
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Is it possible that moderators clean this thread of this imbecile trash. Also all posts where he insults other nations, religions and where he makes racist insults towards others.

    I mean this is not thread for this shit and this guy is obviously not Albanian since no one knows him and he is not part of Albanian DNA project.


    He is fake person trölling entire time, please just read what this imbecile writes

  23. #423
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    17-12-11
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    335
    Points
    5,863
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,863, Level: 22
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L70
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2a2a1

    Ethnic group
    Bulgarian
    Country: Bulgaria



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Yes, there needs to be done something

  24. #424
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    19-05-19
    Posts
    89
    Points
    818
    Level
    7
    Points: 818, Level: 7
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    You are 100 % I2a1 Serb. All this crap about blond Albanians and Illyrian I1 and I2a1 and praising of communism while hating Albanian Muslims pretty much tells everything about you.
    I dont hate Skenderbeg, i dont hate anyone. I dont have reason to hate anyone. Skenderbeg is irrelevant to me.
    In this thread many pages back you can read Serb guy "Bachus" saying all same things like you about Northern blond Serbs, praising I1 and I2 haplogroup and blond people and all same things.
    You are same as this Bachus just Albanian version.
    I2a1 has highest diversity in Poland and Ukraine, There is probably more I2a1-CTS10228 Russians then all Balkan I2a together, no matter that it goes 60 % in Balkan. Russia is very big and with small percentages they can achieve high numbers. Your argument that Poles are blond because of German influence is too stupid.
    Serbian I2a-CTS10228 has nothing with Starcevo I2a. And why are you lying that Starcevo had a lot of I2a1. There was maybe one sample and it could be Sardinian I2a1 not CTS10228 for sure. Where do you get these lies ???
    He was half Serb half Albanian, while you are fully Serb.
    Their Slavo-Serbic names didnt fall from the sky. They got these names because of their Serb mother. No matter the exhibitions you pull your mini God was half-Serb : D
    Albanian R1b is not Celtic where did you pull this out? xD also Albanian I1 is in most cases very modern, like Norman or so...
    Not really,
    -J2b2-PH1602 is none existed among Albanians but its found in Serbs and its closer to Illyrian ancient sample in Dalmatia then any Albanian is.
    -E-v13 splits into two major clades CTS5856 and PH1204, Albanians are mostly CTS5856, while we find PH1204 in Serbs and Montenegrins because of Vasojevici clan which has probably Albanian origin but since its slavicised in Montenegro this haplogroup cannot be find among Albanians. We have only one sample falling in this haplogroup.
    -Then R1b-Z2705* Serb samples that cant be find in Albanians clades.
    You dont know what bottleneck is.
    So i just gave you proofs and examples of main 3 Albanian haplogroups and how they were probably Illyrian but dont exist among Albanians today but we find them in Montenegrin Slavs and Serbs.
    So similar like J2-M205, just J2-M205 Serbs have only in one subclade that they assimilated in Monenegro, while Albanians have in multiple subclades because its old in Albanians.
    You thick turd, you carry a middle eastern and Serb haplogroup and are annoying albanians. Of course Kastrioti is irrelevant to you because you aren't albanian, just some jevg on the internet. I just gave you proof with Arianiti that vojsava was a common albanian girl name at the time, he had an Albanian and Italian wife, not Serb. This argument is already over, I won. By you shit logic names cannot be influenced by other people yet why do your ugly ass family have osman arab names? Or do you confirm that you are a turk?

    I2a1 has nothing to do with blonde, i1, i2a2, some r1b does. I2a1 is almost non existant in North slavs you stupid shit, Serbs typically look like mitrovic. They don't look like poles who have 3x r1a and more German dna
    J2b2-PH1602 has never been confirmed to be ilyrian

    Also for defending osmans, the worst thing to ever happen in the balkans and albania:
    "In an interview by the Daily Telegraph in 1928, King Zog declared that “we are centuries behind Europe in civilization… It is my determination to civilize my people and make them as far as possible adopt Western habits and customs” (cited in Fischer, 1995 : 22). During his rule, Albania adopted the civil, penal and commerce legal codes of European countries, a central bank was established, a land reform was attempted, many public works were accomplished throughout the country a system of primary and secondary schools covered nearly all the country, foreign instructors were brought in to train a modern army, and efforts were made to change the traditional ways of living and to introduce Western modernity in education and cultural spheres.
    Nevertheless, the costs of these reforms made Zog more and more dependent on Italy. He thought that he could take the Italian money and use it to strengthen the Albanian economy, in order to create a national unity that would deny the Italians the political control of the country (ibid. : 37). This policy succeeded until 1939, when Mussolini decided to invade the country. Despite the many failures, the regime of Zog provided Albania with a central government, the contours of a modern state, and unity for enough time to establish a strong national identification among the cultural elite, as this is demonstrated by the lively intellectual debates on the development of the country."

    You can't understand my messages because you dont understand albanian and use translator to convert it, also you messaged me first you ugly rape victim. Now get back on your knees and pray to that arab pervert you fake Internet wannabe albanian

  25. #425
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    487
    Points
    4,971
    Level
    20
    Points: 4,971, Level: 20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Look the crap this moron writes.....

    Why are you copy pasting irrelevant stupidity from internet now, and not answering what i asked? Reply rather how is Serb I2a1 not from Poland and Ukraine, and where you seen many I2a1 examples in Starcevo culture that you are connecting with Serbian I2a1?


    Why is so important for you to represent Albanians as blond people and I1 and I2a1 as Illyrian and even older Starcevo culture ?

    Like 5 Albanians told you that you are Serb... So far... Do you want me to quote all Albanians that told you that you are Serb there is at least 4 or 5 of them?

    I am not using google translator for your Albanian but i see that you used google translator because only google formulates sentence like that. Also you were addressing me in plural.
    Also you could not understand my Albanian because i have written on purpose so google translator cant help you.

    This scumbag says he cares about Albanian language while he does not speak Albanian language. Also most Albanian told him that he is Serb and no one knows him and he is not in Albanian DNA project.


    Eupedia moderators why is this trash being allowed

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •