Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

Thanks
    Saw the Y H2, on the Pie chart but not sure if the H2 section is relating to the P 96 subclade, or an earlier method, relating to Y H2, before the changes, post 2012.

Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H-P96
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1C3

Thanks Paul, I don't know enough about Genetics to answer that. I'm going to a talk at Leeds Museum in September called 'Who were Britain's first farmers, the genetics of the Neolithic'. Should be interesting.

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Post اسقاطاتكم علميا المفترض يكتن تاريخيا

[QUOTE = paul333؛ 522184] تم مؤخرًا اختبار تاريخ العائلة ومنحها Haplogroup H2 ، من شمال إنجلترا ، وأكد تاريخ العائلة من يوركشاير إلى ما بعد 1700. لا أستطيع أن أجد الكثير عن ذلك في أوروبا ، بخلاف ما يبدو أنه قديم ، ومختلف عن Indian H Y-Haplogroups H1 & H3. هناك H2 من السويد وسويسرا وشمال فرنسا وغيرها في أوروبا الغربية ، وخرائط H Y-Haplogroup ولكن ليس هناك الكثير من المعرفة فيما يتعلق بكيفية العثور عليها في أوروبا الحديثة .. [/ QUOTE]

هذه مشاركتي الاولى ارجوا ان تكون ذات فائدة لي ولكم
    السلام عليكم
    ربما تجدون من الغريب تواجد عربي معكم في منتدى يهتم بالجينات والانساب
    ولا اخفيكم انني مهتم اكثر بالانساب والمشجرات ولا نستغني عن هذا العلم الجديد المعروف بالدي ان ايه
    ؟هل توصل العلماء المختصين في تحليل النتائج الجينية لفرز السلالات السامية والاخرى الحامية والثالثة اليافثية

1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

Quote Originally Posted by محمد المرحوم View Post
    [QUOTE = paul333؛ 522184] تم مؤخرًا اختبار تاريخ العائلة ومنحها Haplogroup H2 ، من شمال إنجلترا ، وأكد تاريخ العائلة من يوركشاير إلى ما بعد 1700. لا أستطيع أن أجد الكثير عن ذلك في أوروبا ، بخلاف ما يبدو أنه قديم ، ومختلف عن Indian H Y-Haplogroups H1 & H3. هناك H2 من السويد وسويسرا وشمال فرنسا وغيرها في أوروبا الغربية ، وخرائط H Y-Haplogroup ولكن ليس هناك الكثير من المعرفة فيما يتعلق بكيفية العثور عليها في أوروبا الحديثة .. [/ QUOTE]

هذه مشاركتي الاولى ارجوا ان تكون ذات فائدة لي ولكم
    السلام عليكم
    ربما تجدون من الغريب تواجد عربي معكم في منتدى يهتم بالجينات والانساب
    ولا اخفيكم انني مهتم اكثر بالانساب والمشجرات ولا نستغني عن هذا العلم الجديد المعروف بالدي ان ايه
    ؟هل توصل العلماء المختصين في تحليل النتائج الجينية لفرز السلالات السامية والاخرى الحامية والثالثة اليافثية
    I cannot translate, or understand your post. Is it possible you could put it into English. thanks

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

Quote Originally Posted by TJSMCR View Post
    Thanks Paul, I don't know enough about Genetics to answer that. I'm going to a talk at Leeds Museum in September called 'Who were Britain's first farmers, the genetics of the Neolithic'. Should be interesting.
    Sounds Interesting, lets hope they can help you with a lack of information, as to wether Y H2, came here with Neolithic farmers, or earlier, good luck.

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    هذه هي مشاركتي الأولى وآمل أن تكون ذات فائدة لك ولي
    عليك السلام
    ربما من الغريب أن تجد عربيًا معك في منتدى مهتم بعلم الوراثة وعلم الأنساب
    لا أخفي أنني مهتم أكثر بعلم الأنساب والأشجار ولا أفعل بدون هذا العلم الجديد المعروف باسم dna
    ؟ وقد توصل العلماء إلى المتخصصين في تحليل النتائج الوراثية لفحص السلالات الفرعية وغيرها من يافث الوقائي والثالث

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

Delete post

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    There is another further referenced Y H2 on the Swedish reference map at Hammar, Sweden. Every one of the three has various surnames and may speak to three separate Y-haplogroups in one nation.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

Hi Willer855,

Thanks for the information.

There was, and is, reference's that Indicates Y H2 P96, reached Sweden early, even during the Mesolithic, spreading to, and from there via SNP SK1182 etc, but information about its early presence in Europe, is also being found, pre farmers.

At present, there are three in England, one in Scotland, that I know of, on the forums, and I know there is a few in Sweden, and other parts in Europe.

The subclade references on the updated Y Full Tree, for H2 P96, also indicate movements, as far North as Sweden, from Europe.

The SNP tracker is also showing and indicating Y H2 P96 downstream subclade movements that confirm its descendant presence, and pathways that all point to 'Y H2 P96' reaching the Northern Parts of Europe early, and spreading from there it seems during both Mesolithic and Neolithic periods.

There seems to be two groups of 'Y H2 P96', one with an early presence in Europe, and another associated with the introduction of Farming, this split, is causing a few problems, and certainly some confusion, it seems.

I have another positive downstream SNP of M9313, which is indicating a subclade of 'Y H2a1', but have very little information about it. I am sure there was earlier reference's to Y H2a1 in Sweden, but the information has been removed off a Swedish reference site, but It could also be referencing an Mtdna Haplogroup, I just cannot remember.

There is it seems numerous references of the presence of Y H2 in Scandinavia, both ancient, and modern, but trying to confirm this presence is very difficult.

Also when looking at the SNP M9313 through the SNP Tracker, it indicates a branch of a differing Y Haplogroup ? , 'I2a2a' under SNP L801 which is described on the Eupedia I2 Haplogroup forum, of this site, as the 'Continental Clade' of Y I2, 'Z161+' formed 10,000 yrs ago. It also informs L801 was later thought to of being propagated by Danish Vikings, but not sure if this can be correct for Y H2 M9313.

The Y H2 SNP M9313 would prove to be my Terminal SNP, as it is further downstream from P96, but its position on the Y H2 Tree is not yet confirmed, I understand, so we will have to await further developments hopefully .
    Last edited by paul333; 13-09-19 at 21:46.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123