Living DNA launching One Family One World Project in cooperation with Eupedia

I am excited to announce that Eupedia is teaming up with Living DNA to launch the largest genetic ancestry project to date, which will cover most of the world's countries, regions and ethnic groups. It is called the One Family One World Project (see blog post) and it aims to initially recruit 100,000 participants to analyse and map the genetic variations in the big human family. You can see the various regional projects here (click on the region's name to access the project's page). People who have already done a DNA test with another company can upload their results and take part for free.

Error 404 !...

It's a long time since all the links to the project, aspirations and promises, go to nowhere! :sad-2:

has anyone got any response about the relocation of the project onto the new website?

I am wondering what is happening with the One World Project too. When I contacted LDNA a few months ago, they said that the project pages were down because they were redesigning the site, but nothing has changed since and I have no news from them.

All I know is that they got a new chip in October with considerably more SNPs for Y-DNA deep clades.

well, if they started it in late 2017 and it lasts for 5 years, then there is 3.5 more years to go...

the previous chip was a bit better on some parts though?
The version 1 chip contains 638,000 autosomal markers, 17800 X-chr markers, 22500 Y-chr markers, and 4700 mtDNA markers
The version 2 chip contains 759,757 autosomal markers, 15227 X-chr markers, 34216 Y-chr markers, and 3982 mtDNA markers

I am wondering what is happening with the One World Project too. When I contacted LDNA a few months ago, they said that the project pages were down because they were redesigning the site, but nothing has changed since and I have no news from them.

All I know is that they got a new chip in October with considerably more SNPs for Y-DNA deep clades.

Hmmm...I wonder if they will retest/update my Y-DNA result with them? I came out as R1b-M269 no further subclade. How deep did your Y-DNA subclade go with LDNA?

Last edited:
Hmmm...I wonder if they will retest/update my Y-DNA result with them? I came out as R1b-M269 no further subclade. How deep did your Y-DNA subclade go with LDNA?

Among subclades of R1b-M269, I am sure that Living DNA tests P312 (including L21, U152, L2, etc.) and U106 (and numerous subclades). If your results came out just as M269, it is likely that you belong to some rarer subclade like PF7562 (found in the Balkans, Turkey and Armenia), which is negative for L23, or possibly even Z2103 (I am not sure if this clade is tested by the 1st version of the LDNA chip or not).

You might want to check out WeGenes. Most tests for me just say R1b-M269. But wegenes were able to tell me it was R1b1a1a2b1. You can upload raw data to them.

Living DNA does test the L21 line

Among subclades of R1b-M269, I am sure that Living DNA tests P312 (including L21, U152, L2, etc.)
Living DNA got me to M269>L23>L51>L11>P312>L21>DF13>DF49>DF23>M222 from the start.
FTDNA among others, have me at M269>L23>L51>L11>P312>L21>DF13>DF49>DF23>M222>FGC4077>A725>S676

You might want to check out WeGenes. Most tests for me just say R1b-M269. But wegenes were able to tell me it was R1b1a1a2b1. You can upload raw data to them.

R1b-M269 on WeGene also. MtDNA on WeGene was U5a1 not U5a1b like on LivingDNA.

I searched for data on the extraordinary project... "One Family One World Project" and ... I found only a sermon from "Church of Jesus Christ"... a religious site, to the believers.:petrified: They use the data from Eurofins to do the scams. :sad-2:
When the scam began to stop bear fruits, they changed tactics and now... began to do medical research, although two weeks ago they still warned that their "genotype data is not suitable for clinical/medical diagnosis"!

research link does not work anymore and seems like they have also changed the prices a bit - did the old test also include the health stuff in the package or was that not so detailed anyway? and the new 99 euro package does not contain any health stuff at all then?

This thread has been viewed 66621 times.

Back