Modern Racism or Xenophobia in general, destroy the myth of Neonazism

That sounds like a person's opinion based on personal experiences with people from those countries. This kind of generalisations is also deeply rooted in human nature all over the world. Once again it is education that can overcome such primitive urges to simplify reality. But experience has shown me that it is delusional to expect all people to think or behave rationally or even reasonably most of the time. Humans aren't robots.
You clearly do not understand what it is that I said.

There is clearly a difference between a tribal Maasaï and an urban Erythrean. I live in Lausanne, Switzerland. Like other european countries, we live the recent african economic migration, do you know what do african in Lausanne ? They sell drug. It's not even more behind the wall, but in street. They accost you, friendly, and ask you. Nobody cares, everybody found an excuse to. I know my country and i can tell that apart found a woman, marry her, they never gonna found a job, a formation, or anything, because they dont believe in culture like we do, but in nature. Sexuality, dancing, flirting, this is the only things that people with poor culture thinks in general. In europe we have the power to become, the power of the Wille zur Macht, but no, everyday we have to deal, with the " plèbe " that just want to put us on the ground for the sake of naturalist argument. Immigration of poor people, makes country more poor, what immigration brings us ? Just new european fathers.

There is clearly a difference between a tribal Maasaï and an urban Erythrean.
Absolutely.

I live in Lausanne, Switzerland. Like other european countries, we live the recent african economic migration, do you know what do african in Lausanne ? They sell drug. It's not even more behind the wall, but in street. They accost you, friendly, and ask you. Nobody cares, everybody found an excuse to. I know my country and i can tell that apart found a woman, marry her, they never gonna found a job, a formation, or anything, because they dont believe in culture like we do, but in nature. Sexuality, dancing, flirting, this is the only things that people with poor culture thinks in general. In europe we have the power to become, the power of the Wille zur Macht, but no, everyday we have to deal, with the " plèbe " that just want to put us on the ground for the sake of naturalist argument. Immigration of poor people, makes country more poor, what immigration brings us ? Just new european fathers.
I only agree partially, but not 100%.
Do you know the film, "La Vierge noire"? Un bon film suisse! (y)

Absolutely.

I only agree partially, but not 100%.
Do you know the film, "La Vierge noire"? Un bon film suisse! (y)

I just read the synopsis and sadly, i think it is somehow accurate, my mother was one of those men... Didn't know about the movie before and i don't think i want to watch it, but thanks for the reference. You seem very cultured for knowing a 90's swiss film like this.

P.S. I dont agree with myself nether sometimes, i know something is wrong, i try to understand, to believe that it's just me, but life just always come tell you that something is wrong.

Although I am from South Asia, who is living in the US, yet I do believe that every religion, culture, race, and society has the right to live, prosper, and survive. When I see clashes among different ethnic or racial groups, I do not see it as racism or xenophobia. I see a culture or a nation, who wants to remain in majority and survive.

Pardon?

Anyway, it's a very good film. A comedy.

Yes, weird look like that. What i mean, my mother married an african man. I don't gonna explain how a joke this was. Unless what you meant with La Veuve Noire it's that mixing is something interesting ?

Although I am from South Asia, who is living in the US, yet I do believe that every religion, culture, race, and society has the right to live, prosper, and survive. When I see clashes among different ethnic or racial groups, I do not see it as racism or xenophobia. I see a culture or a nation, who wants to remain in majority and survive.

You forgot gender equality ............without this the rest is irrelevant

Because Chauvanism is motivated by one's own nationalism. It is oriented by (and of) your own patriotism.

How much important is the motivation? You asked:
I still do not know what prejudice of nationality is called. Tell me please.
The answer is chauvinism. I think the page of Wiki explainsins very well what is chauvinism.

How much important is the motivation? You asked:
The answer is chauvinism. I think the page of Wiki explainsins very well what is chauvinism.

Exactly.

WIKIPEDIA
"Chauvinism is a form of extreme patriotism and a belief in national superiority and glory. Whereas patriotism and nationalism may represent temperate pride, chauvinism is intemperate. It can be also defined as "an irrational belief in the superiority or dominance of one's own group or people". Moreover, the chauvinist's own people are seen as unique and special while the rest of the people are considered weak or inferior."

>>>>>>>>>> Chauvinism, therefore, cannot, does not apply. In no way, shape or form.

Exactly.

WIKIPEDIA
"Chauvinism is a form of extreme patriotism and a belief in national superiority and glory. Whereas patriotism and nationalism may represent temperate pride, chauvinism is intemperate. It can be also defined as "an irrational belief in the superiority or dominance of one's own group or people". Moreover, the chauvinist's own people are seen as unique and special while the rest of the people are considered weak or inferior."

>>>>>>>>>> Chauvinism, therefore, cannot, does not apply. In no way, shape or form.

Chauvinism has extended from its original use to include fanatical devotion and undue partiality to any group or cause to which one belongs, especially when such partisanship includes prejudice against or hostility toward outsiders or rival groups and persists even in the face of overwhelming opposition.[2][3][4] This French quality finds its parallel in the British term jingoism, which has retained the meaning of chauvinism strictly in its original sense; that is, an attitude of belligerent nationalism.[4][5][6]

Chauvinism has extended from its original use to include fanatical devotion and undue partiality to any group or cause to which one belongs, especially when such partisanship includes prejudice against or hostility toward outsiders or rival groups and persists even in the face of overwhelming opposition.[2][3][4] This French quality finds its parallel in the British term jingoism, which has retained the meaning of chauvinism strictly in its original sense; that is, an attitude of belligerent nationalism.[4][5][6]
It does not apply.

This thread has been viewed 21621 times.

Back