Fluffy

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Dutch / French
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a l497 s10458
mtDNA haplogroup
H1n
Check my kit for 458058 password is goodolrebel. Its a completely fake lie. FTDNA as a company are dead. They have faked my entire profile my BigY my STR markers and everything in there is fake. A lie fantasy non sense . Its fake. The company is dead. Read the bigY chart its fake. FTDNA is looking a lawsuit for what they have done.

Well your Haplogroup is G according to them, what happened ?

You had first R1b, and then they changed your haplo?

Guys thanks for the replies. Its fake. I am R1b yes. FTDNA has fraudently put me down as Haplogroup G. Its a lie guys. FTDNA is a garbage company. My whole BigY is fake my STR markers are fake. I have all the evidence I need to prosecute this company for fraud. They are a lying company. Think about it for a second the STR markers contradict each other all over the place. The bigY is full of fake SNP's with a fake chart, fake all of it. 100% a lie. I have vcf file (5 copies of it) confirming that its fake. I have e-mails of lies from their staff all of them. I have everything! All on my computer. FTDNA is looking at a lawsuit unless they pay me off to walk away.

Guys thanks for the replies. Its fake. I am R1b yes. FTDNA has fraudently put me down as Haplogroup G. Its a lie guys. FTDNA is a garbage company. My whole BigY is fake my STR markers are fake. I have all the evidence I need to prosecute this company for fraud. They are a lying company. Think about it for a second the STR markers contradict each other all over the place. The bigY is full of fake SNP's with a fake chart, fake all of it. 100% a lie. I have vcf file (5 copies of it) confirming that its fake. I have e-mails of lies from their staff all of them. I have everything! All on my computer. FTDNA is looking at a lawsuit unless they pay me off to walk away.

How did you know that you're R1b ?

How did you know that you're R1b ?

The vcf file that they left behind although its backwards I traced it out as R1b U152 L2 L20 cts9733 cts7275. The REF and ALT column have been switched. See I know this because there are no values for important markers like M170 M89 M168 ect. FTDNA didn't cover their tracks. The whole company is lying and its funny! To watch this is hilarious. I'll have my time in court.

Assuming they did lie, I have no idea why they would!

But yeah looks like they really screwed you over.

"Your account is locked. Please reset your password."

Assuming they did lie, I have no idea why they would!

But yeah looks like they really screwed you over.

I know they did Davef. That's ok I'll get my revenge. I have everything to prosecute them. All of it. All the evidence. The lying E-mails the vcf file the fake bam file the fake STR profile everything. I'll get a lawyer.

I know they did Davef. That's ok I'll get my revenge. I have everything to prosecute them. All of it. All the evidence. The lying E-mails the vcf file the fake bam file the fake STR profile everything. I'll get a lawyer.
Gotcha. And it's been giving people really strange results as well. I'll look up the fake y DNA they gave you to see where it's found most frequently.

Ok what's their explanation for this ? you asked them right ?

Did you test with another company? ..............clearly if you did , then you can see what haplogroup you are.

I tested with 3 companies and have the same haplogroup for each of them

Gotcha. And it's been giving people really strange results as well. I'll look up the fake y DNA they gave you to see where it's found most frequently.

Thanks Davef! If you want we sue together lol! This company is bullshit. A lie. Crackpot. Just complete non sense don't believe anything from this ****** company.

Thanks Davef! If you want we sue together lol! This company is bullshit. A lie. Crackpot. Just complete non sense don't believe anything from this ****** company.
You're welcome! G peaks in the Caucasus and seems scarce everywhere else.

And it's a dumb move on their part, you'd think someone who scores consistanty across other calculators would question why their hg is completely different on this one? Integrity and quality becomes questionable in this case.

You're welcome! G peaks in the Caucasus and seems scarce everywhere else.
G can be from anywhere in Europe, its also common around the Mediterranean.

@Fluffy I say you do what Sile suggested before your lawsuit, if it is different it will only strengthen your claim.

G can be from anywhere in Europe, its also common around the Mediterranean.

@Fluffy I say you do what Sile suggested before your lawsuit, if it is different it will only strengthen your claim.

Thanks!

The big issue is that one file says R1b, whereas another has him at G. Something's up. They would have to explain this discrepancy.

Davef its because its a lie. The whole thing is made up. 100% made up garbage. FTDNA faked everything.

If the whole thing is wrong the most likely explanation is that they accidentally switched your file with someone else's. Why on earth would they invent fake results, that makes no sense.

The vcf file that they left behind although its backwards I traced it out as R1b U152 L2 L20 cts9733 cts7275. The REF and ALT column have been switched.

What do you mean the REF and ALT column have been switched? Could you give us some example of what is actually in your file?

If the whole thing is wrong the most likely explanation is that they accidentally switched your file with someone else's. Why on earth would they invent fake results, that makes no sense.

What do you mean the REF and ALT column have been switched? Could you give us some example of what is actually in your file?

I can yes. I have 5 copies of the vcf on file. I will give you it in an e-mail if you want.

I'm mean they have been switched the REF is really the Alt.

This thread has been viewed 27153 times.

Back